Dashing Events Reviews

Dashing Events 1
Dashing Events 2
Dashing Events 3

Andrea · Married on 08/17/2018

Omead and the team at Dashing events were fantastic to work with for our wedding this past weekend! From day one, Omead was very on top of answering all my questions about draping, lighting and DJ. We ended up using them for draping and lighting and the results were gorgeous! Omead also followed up right after our wedding to ensure we were happy with all the results of their service. I highly recommend Dashing Events. Thank you for being a great part of our wedding! :)

Roujean · Married on 06/01/2018

My husband and I cannot begin to say how thankful we were to be able to work with the guys at Dashing Events. We hired them for our wedding after we heard raving reviews from another friend of ours (who hired them for their wedding).

Here are a few highlights:

- Their customer service is truly impeccable. They are incredibly organized with their communication. They are professional and understanding. When we needed advice, Omead would take the time to talk through everything with us. It was wonderful!

- Day of the event we had absolutely no complications. The DJ and MC were AMAZING. Our guests could not stop talking about how charming the MC was and how great the music was. It was perfect!

- Some things they provided for us: 1) A site that details the wedding events and corresponding music 2) Sample music for different genres 3) Mics and speakers 4) MCs and DJs that have a variety of music choices based on our event / desires 5) And much much more!

Without a doubt, we would hire Dashing Events again for any other event and we would HIGHLY recommend them!

Sassan · Married on 05/13/2018

Dashing Events is an AWESOME and TALENTED DJ vendor for Persian Weddings. Omead was our main contact; he was extremely easy to work with and was always willling to meet either over the phone or in person. We ultimately chose Dashing Events over all the other vendors because of Omead's honesty, humbleness and candidness. There are too many DJs flooding the market that were trying to win our business by "offering us the best price" or just being overly superlative in describing their services.

Dashing Events has a great digital brochure that shows you a portfolio of awesome ad-ones such as an instrumentalist, drapery, fog machines and a photo booth. Definitely order the photo booth, as you will get a far better deal than going with a vendor that only does photo booths.

On our wedding night, DJ Maz was running the show and all of our guests were raving about it. Very classy guy I tell you. Everyone was energized, jumping, and shouting. I’m pretty sure the dance floor exceeded it’s weight limit for night - he was that great at motivating people to dance. Maz flows the music clean and smooth; no hard stops in between, so everything and everyone lives in this music bubble with no beginning or end. He has an eclectic taste of Persian, Arabic and American music and blends them seamlessly through the night.

Oh and one more thing, these guys have their lighting effects down. The ballroom was lit up and looked magical, and the best part is the dynamic light effects that syncs with the ebb and flow of the music.

What I appreciate the most is their constant follow up during the months before the event and their organization. They use this portal to keep track of everything; names of each member in the bridal party, songs for different occasions and the duration of each.

We love Dashing Events. These guys are the best. Very professional and they know they’re stuff SOLID!

Sassan · Married on 02/18/2018

When planning our wedding, we knew that the most important decision that we will make is our DJ. The DJ can make or break the evening, and Dashing Events did not let us down! Omead was extremely professional and helped us with music choices and timeline. Most importantly, their online planning tool with music options helped us decide on the right songs for each part of the party. And when they didn’t have a song listed, it was no problem for them to make sure it got added to the playlist for the night.
    We had DJ Maz for our reception and the addition of the live percussionist (sax and drums) were a huge hit with everyone at the wedding. The dance floor was packed the entire night and every guest let us know how great the energy was on the dance floor. We strongly recommend Dashing Events for your DJ/Lighting/Music needs!

• W

wassan · Married on 10/06/2017

To start off with, I would simply say--Hire Dashing Events! They were amazing. My husband and I got married in Santa Barbara in October last year. The one thing we knew is that we wanted our guests to be on the dance floor the entire night. I was referred to Dashing Events by a friend who used them at her wedding, and I never looked back.

From the start, they were incredibly communicative. Omead was so easy to talk with, he laid out a plan for our wedding and gave me an overview of their services. He then paired me up with DJ Maz, who he assured me would be able to bring all the music, dance, hype that I was looking for to fruition. We had a wedding of 120 people, and we wanted to have a fun, lively party where everyone would be dancing and having the time of their lives--and Dashing Events totally delivered. I, the bride, was on the dance floor the entire night! Every time I went to go sit down to give my feet a rest, DJ Maz would play another amazing song.

Not only did they provide us with a DJ, but we also asked for a dumbak player. For those of you unfamiliar, the dumbak is a traditional Middle Eastern hand-held drum that gives a fun beat to the underlying music. The dumbak player was--AWESOME! He added such a fun element to our wedding, playing on the dance floor, weaving between guests as they danced, giving us a totally different flavor to songs that you typically hear on the radio. They played all the songs that we had requested ahead of time--which brings me to my next point. They have a great system for entering your requests. It's so easy, intuitive, and efficient. You simply write in the songs you want to play, you let them know what song goes for which part of the wedding (i.e. First Dance, Father/Daughter Dance, any special songs for your friends, etc). It went off without a hitch, and everything was perfect.

They also helped us with the lighting and drapery for our wedding. It looked beautiful!

Dashing Events 4
    Dashing Events 5
    Dashing Events 6

Anosha · Married on 08/12/2016

This review is long overdue! Dashing Events is the real deal, they were in charge of lighting, photo booth and music for my August wedding. From the moment we first started communicating this Dashing Events, through planning and executing our wedding, they're professionals who know exactly what they're doing.

We had the pleasure of working with DJ Omead, as he came highly recommended by a colleague of mine. He was always available to talk and encouraged us and guided us throughout the planning process, he even referred me to our officiant - which turned out to be the greatest person ever!

I was initially incredibly concerned with the music and entertainment as our wedding was incredibly multi-cultural with people from every where in the world and every age range. I needed a DJ that understood that and could read the audience and there was never a quiet moment on the dance floor. He even made the non-Persians dance to Persian music. DJ Omead and Dashing Events exceeded our expectations, they even accommodated a last minute slideshow.

We are grateful that Dashing Events were a part of our wedding, and thankful to have had DJ Omead walk us through the process, it actually felt like him and his company really cared about us.

They have mastered the art of DJ-ing and know how to throw the best parties. I am going to recommend them to all of my engaged friends or anyone who is looking for the best DJs in LA. Affordable, personable, fun - does it get any better?! Thank you, DJ Omead and Dashing Events, for making our big day one to remember and for all the amazing work that you do. We truly are so grateful!

Katherine · Married on 03/05/2016

DJ O and his team did the uplighting, DJ/MC, and photo/video booth for my wedding a couple weeks ago, and let me just say, it was FLAWLESS!

Even before the wedding, DJ O and his team were quick to respond with quotes, questions I had, and even my lagging last minute changes. They had a website where we can request songs, set up a day of schedule, and even had a section for "Do Not Play" songs!

Dashing Events is a one stop shop for everything related to events. They are SO good at what they do because they are processional and reliable!
    As a bride planning her wedding, the last thing I want is a vendor who makes me nervous about how the event will turn out. Dashing Events made me feel at ease and I was so happy with the results.

Will definitely be recommending them to all of my girlfriends for their big day.

Laura · Married on 10/17/2015

Oh my gosh..I don't even know where to start!! My Persian husband and my American self were in a unique situation when looking for music for our wedding. Expecting a 50:50 crowd, we decided to go in a different direction than the typical Jewish Persian wedding and hire an American band and a Persian DJ. When we told our coordinator about the decision, she told us there is only ONE Persian DJ we should work with in all of LA, and that was DJ Omead at Dashing Events!

Let me start by saying we have been to a lot of Persian weddings and seen a lot of Persian DJs. However, we have never seen a DJ that has read and amped a crowd quite like Omead. He is SIMPLY amazing...hands down THE BEST!!! We did a 'typical' Persian ceremony where we danced down the aisle and Omead NAILED the timing for all of our couples on their songs. People are still raving!!! He spent HOURS with us choosing our music and helped us make every decision along the way. During our reception, he did an AMAZING job complimenting and contrasting the band's sets, and EVERY transition was seamless. During one of the Persian dance sets he even mixed some of the Farsi songs with English songs - I have never heard anything like it!! It was INSANE!! Our guests were all going crazy!

Aside from keeping our dance floor packed until the minute our last song played, Omead did an absolutely outstanding job on the lighting for our wedding! We got married outside after sunset and he lit up the ceremony site so miraculously. It truly felt like a dream. All of the lighting/draping he provided for the reception exceeded all of our expectations! He made every vision come to life!! Also, our florist kept saying how impressed they were that his standard centerpice lighting was double pin spots!

Omead was an absolute asset to making our day a true success! Our guests are still raving about how aboslutely gorgeous out wedding was!! We cannot wait to work with Omead again somtime soon!! THANKS OMEAD FOR EVERYTHING!!!

• Nilou

N · Married on 10/03/2015

I can't say enough about Dashing Events and Omead! Absolutely perfect from the lighting to the music to the emcee. Everyone was on point! Thank you Omead & Dashing! I absolutely recommend them!!!

Julius · Married on 08/29/2015

Dashing event was in charge of my wedding lighting on 08-29-2015. I have a entertainment and AV company as well which has been in business for 24 year. I trust in Dashing Events work so much that out of all the companies that I could've worked with I choosed Dashing Events. They are very good at what they do. Everything was setup hours before my event. My show was so flawless that to date everyone talks about how great everything looked. Omead looked so much into all the details that my photos and videos look so awesome because he choosed colors that worked well with them. If I could've give him more stars I would've. Thank you Omead for making my wedding so awesome and taking charge to run all my visuals and lighting.

S · Married on 08/16/2015

I am very very impressed with DJ Maha who is an international DJ and the Photobooth! We had so much fun and it is all for the professionalism of Dashing Events. I am so happy we chose them. They made our wedding very special and memorable. The Photobooth was very modern and we got to choose the background and photo template and text.
    DJ Maha was the reason I never left the dance floor! I highly recommend them!

Jennifer · Married on 08/15/2015

I spent a bit of time searching for the right DJ for our August 2015 Persian/American wedding, and I was thrilled to find Dashing Events! Considering that half of our guests had never before attended a Persian wedding, it was really important to me that our DJ that not just throw in the occasional American song, but really engage all guests. Dashing Events came through (and, indeed, completely exceeded my expectations). MC Tehran kept everyone thoroughly entertained (his Persian dance tutorial for our American guests was a riot), and DJ Maha kept the music fun and engaging. They were both true professionals, as were DJ Omead and Shannon (who handled the admin side of our contract). The team at Dashing Events understood what we were looking for, and they really delivered. I couldn't have asked for anything more. THANK YOU, DASHING EVENTS!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Dashing Events's reply:

It was our pleasure Jennifer. Congratulations again and thank you for having us for your wedding!

Michael · Married on 05/17/2015

Omead is absolutely the best and most epic DJ ever. He was easily the easiest part of our wedding set-up process. I told him to play some awesome hip hop dance music mixed in with Arabic music to keep people on the floor. He kept a full dance floor until we all got kicked out by the venue ... and our wedding was on a Sunday. People loved it so much they stuck around and decided to just skip work the next day!!

The percussionist was money! He played the tabla along with all the music and gave it a nice beat that kept everyone going. Photobooth was a HIT and now we have 1000s more hilarious pictures of all of our friends and family.

I would hire him again in a heartbeat, no questions asked!!

Armina & Dale · Married on 03/22/2015

Omead is such a pleasure to work with. From his user friendly website which includes a huge variety of music to his friendly personality he's just the perfect DJ to have for your wedding. I highly recommend Dashing Events to the future brides and grooms.

Ali · Married on 02/28/2015

We hired services of Dashing Events for our wedding on 2/28/15. D.J. Maha came over all ready to rock and roll. He told me that based on general trends usually only 20-30% of people in the party participate in dance floor :( That would have made only few people on the floor for our party. But I tell you when it was said and done, his choice of music brought everyone to the dance floor. We didn't have a single person sitting around the dinner tables. I was told by everyone who participated (majority of whom where Americans) that they had never been to a party as fun as our wedding. Everyone is asking me for a copy of wedding video and the list of songs played in the party to download and listen. They loved Persian music specially the Bandari ones.

Thank you Thank you Thank you D.J. Maha you are great and you created a memorable night for us even though we had no time prior to the reception to meet with you and discuss what we were looking for. I can't thank you enough. My wife and I are very grateful for the job well done brother.

I strongly recommend D.J. Omead and D.J. Maha for your parties. They did a great job and they are extremely courteous to the customers and want to ensure you are happy no matter what,

Thanks Guys.

Ali

Sina · Married on 01/17/2015

I cannot say enough about Dashing events! DJ O was our wedding DJ a couple weeks ago. DJ O is so professional, experienced, and great at gauging the audience and playing music that makes guests happy. One of our guests said " I can't think of one song that I didn't like" And neither could we! He did an amazing job with the lighting as well. (DJ AND LIGHTING?! It's a win-win!) We chose light pink uplights and we were really happy. We were both so relaxed and at ease during knowing that our DJ has everything under control. We were fortunate to have DJ O at my brother's wedding a couple years ago, so we had seen his work and loved him. There was no doubt that he would do a great job and be most reliable. And he went over our expectations. Especially if you are having a Persian-American wedding, he is the only DJ to consider! Worth every penny! Thanks DJ O and Dashing events for an unforgettable night!

The MC was definitely the highlight and all my wedding guests kept commenting to me on what a great job he did on the night.

Trying to organize a wedding in another country is not easy (as we live in Australia). Being able to complete our profile and preferences online was fantastic.

We received exceptional service and the professional staff were wonderful to work with! I would HIGHLY recommend Dashing Events to all my family and friends.

Mona · Married on 10/11/2014

DJ Omead was very responsive and wonderful to work with. He provided excellent entertainment and had guests on the dance floor all night.

Puya · Married on 09/19/2014

We booked DJ Omead for our wedding at the Portofino in Redondo Beach 9/19. Omead and his crew (Photobooth, Percussionist) did an amazing job. The music was perfect. We had Iranian and American guests and the mix was just right. All guests were happy and the dance floor was packed all night. And by all night I mean all night. Omead is a very professional guy, from the moment we met him we knew he has everything under control. His proposal, his office, his presentation, the tools for us and guests to use. He always responds right away and goes above and beyond to make your event as successful as possible. We were glad to have picked the percussionist on top of the music, it really gave the night a different vibe. He was energetic, fun and kept the stage alive. Everything was absolutely fabulous!

Merna · Married on 09/06/2014

Where do I even begin? If I could give Dashing Events and DJ O more than 5 stars, I would in a heartbeat. I live in the San Francisco Area and planning a wedding for 300 guests in Burbank. Not an easy task but DJ Omead made my life insanely easy. Communication was prompt, professional and easy. And when I got wrapped up in other wedding madness, Omead would contact me with reminders and sent me a tool to help me get through the details of the wedding.

The two nights BEFORE the wedding:
    We had a teleconference to confirm times, names, songs, etc. When my bridal party made last minute changes, he accommodated them and constantly assured me that everything was going to be great.

The WEDDING DAY:
    Where do I begin? A DJ can make or break a wedding.. Omead MADE OUR WEDDING!!!! I have attended a ton of weddings and I have never seen a DJ play such great music with such amazing transitions to keep everyone on the dance floor. Omead and his team were dressed to impress, rolled with all the punches with a smile on their faces, and made sure that my husband and I had a great time. I will never refer another DJ or company than Dashing Events and DJ O.

Our photobooth was awesome! It was compact and great quality :)

AND we were surprised to later find a video that Omead created for us summarizing our amazing day which we didn't know was even happening.

I can't thank DJ Omead and Dashing Events enough for making our day beyond magical. We love you!!!!!

mariam · Married on 08/30/2014

LOVE them..We hired Dj Maha and MC Tehran for our wedding in Aug 2014.We are so glad we did.
    1st we worked with DJ Omead and he made planning/organizing and all the details so much easier for us.He didnt sugarcoat things and I had a lot of appreciation for that :)
    MC Tehran made our wedding so awesome,he was super funny,warm and almost like a party planner :) DJ Maha played awesome,up to day music ...
    Long story short,these guys are the real deal...

Amelia · Married on 08/16/2014

First of all Dashing Events was the nicest vendor I worked with for my wedding. They are kind, professional, and very quick to respond to questions. I hired Dashing Events to do lighting for my venue. I asked them for a specific look and they more than delivered. Omead was such an amazing help and drove all the way out to my venue in Malibu just to make sure the lighting would look right for the venue space. The night of the wedding, countless people came up to me to comment on the lighting and many thought it made the ambiance of the night. I have to agree with them, Dashing Events did an amazing job and made my wedding so beautiful!

afrooz · Married on 08/09/2014

We initially hired Dashing Events for our wedding entertainment, but honestly they went above and beyond all our expectations. Omead, from Dashing Events, helped us with virtually everything from the floor plan and room ambiance to helping us decide when to make the grand entrance and dinner time. Omead was very honest and fair - having steered us away from unnecessary services, though he would made more money. I can’t say enough about his musicians and music selection – there were so many people dancing that we ran out of room on the dance floor and people started dancing around their tables. Dashing Events was easy to reach – even at 11 at night and always punctual. After our wedding, we received so many positive comments about the music and lighting that it really would have been a disservice if I didn't write about my experience with Dashing Events.

Susanna · Married on 07/26/2014

DJ Omead was the best decision we made in planning our wedding. My husband and I are Coptic Egyptian Americans. Our goal was to have an unforgettable dance party. When we began our search for DJs, we were focused on finding someone who was versatile in a variety of music - from top 40 to the Wobble to Arabic classics and pop. After ten different phone interviews with various disc jockeys, we felt that Dashing Event's DJ Omead was the best fit. He came highly recommended from our friends: "a professional, well reputed, excellent mixer, great MJ, who is able to host multicultural events, with particular strength in Arabic/American music mix". He really fit what we envisioned our entertainment night will be.

It was very easy to work with him, complete our wedding timeline on his website, and select our songs from his online database. His online client portal is amazing - it gave us access to our playlist, which meant we could add songs we wanted as we heard/remembered them, from anywhere, anytime. Overall, the entire planning process was easy, and he was so accommodating, friendly and pleasant.

On our wedding day, our entertainment was simply phenomenal. DJ Omead surprised us, as a gift, and brought a Saxophonist - who was absolutely amazing - a big hit with all of our guests! The music selection was perfect. DJ Omead did not just have 'a playlist', he knew how to gauge and read our guest he knew how to gauge and read our guests, and was able to play the right song at the right time to keep our dance floor packed. And it was packed! he whole entire night. We had over 4 hours of straight dancing. People were drenched in sweat. The Saxophonist engaged our guests in a really unique experience. He was jamming alongside our guests in an exhilarating entertainment experience.

DJ Omead is professional, skilled, experienced, and has delivered an unforgettable dance party, over and over again. You simply cannot go wrong with him.

• I

Ida · Married on 07/12/2014

DJ OMEAD WAS AWESOME! WE WERE SO HAPPY TO HAVE HIRED HIM FOR OUR WEDDING. HE DID A FANTASTIC JOB DJING AND THE LIGHTING WAS BEAUTIFUL. HE ALSO SURPRISED US WITH A FEW EXTRAS TO MAKE OUR WEDDING SO MEMORABLE. SO HAPPY WITH DASHING EVENTS!