Turn Up The Music entertainment

Woodland Hills, CA View map

Here at Turn Up The Music, we know that finding the right DJ for your Special Day is crucial and we understand that every Event is different. Located in beautiful Southern California and with over 15 years experience, we match you with our personable DJ who caters to your style and expectations. All of our DJ's are extraodinary at reading a crowd and keeping your party going strong from start to finish!

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

L-4-Love L-4-Love Wedding Planners

Best DJ's in town-- I mean that! Anthony is simply wonderful and I'm so grateful that I had the experience to meet and work with him. As a wedding planner, the importance of a DJ/ emcee is monumental. It's not JUST about playing great music (which he does!). It's also about a timeline, listening to what the couple wants, not being a show off or have an ego, but being charismatic, and on top of things. Anthony is all that and more. You will not be disappointed in hiring him for your wedding. I can truly say he is the best DJ/ emcee I have had the pleasure of working with. If only I could clone him for all our weddings!!!

20929 Ventura Blvd Ste 47-258 Woodland Hills, 91364
Location of (Turn Up The Music entertainment)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding