5452 lindley ave, Encino, CA 91316 Map Phone number

About DJ Eddie David

DJ Eddie David is an entertainment company located in Encino, California. Eddie David is the company鈥檚 owner and main operator. He masterfully combines his accounting degree and business intelligence with his passion for music, creating a truly satisfying entertainment experience. Eddie has been a professional musician since 1999, playing a variety of instruments at over 3,000 weddings, concerts, and other special occasions. A seasoned professional, Eddie strives to bring his knowledge of music and provide high-quality services for every couple and their guests.

DJ Eddie David offers several services that can be tailored to best suit any wedding or special event. No matter what the preferred music taste, the DJ specializes in an array of genres that are sure to keep guests dancing all night long. Additionally, the DJ can work in collaboration with every couple a create customized playlists and a do-not-play list. For more information regarding DJ services, couples can contact the company directly through their official website or Facebook Page.

Follow DJ Eddie David on

1 User photo

• Albert

饾挏饾搧饾挿饾憭饾搰饾搲 路 Married on 11/30/2019

Pure talent

Five stars for DJ Eddie for helping to make our night a forever memorable night. Without an experienced DJ, you will be frustrated. Make the right choice, DJ Eddie is the man for the joB

Sent on 12/21/2019

Kimberly Gonzalez 路 Married on 11/16/2019

Wedding 2019

Odisho is a great friend of mine and he recently played at our wedding this past week! (11-16-2019). He is such an amazing DJ. He took care of our needs and made sure we had the music/playlist we wanted him to play a month before our wedding. He came a day before to set up and he did it all professionally. On the day of the wedding, he did his job perfect. He had everyone dancing on the floor. everyone was having a good time. Our guest loved him and still talk about him to this day. Thank you once again! It was an honor to have you.

Sent on 11/23/2019

Pilers Aldo 路 Married on 07/20/2019

Best highlight of the night with Dj Eddie at my wedding

Dj Eddie came all the way out to my hometown Turlock for my wedding and killed it!!! I loved his interaction with my guests! Our wedding was multi-lingual and he played all types of songs that had my whole wedding party dancing! Without even coordinating with me, he played one of my favorite songs (Ebbi) and gave me the mic to sing! It became a big highlight moment of my wedding. I definitely recommend Eddie for all nationalities, most definitely Assyrians, Armenians, and Persians!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DJ Eddie David FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    International
    Pop
  • What services do you offer?

• 5452 lindley ave Encino, CA, 91316 See on map
    Location of (DJ Eddie David)