DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow

18762 Ambrose Ln, Malibu, CA 92648 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 52

About DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow

DJ, EMCEE, SINGER, CLASSICAL GUITARIST: PETE GOSLOW! It's all about posotive energy and passion for my job!!! Don’t limit yourself to an average DJ or DJ Company! A seasoned veteran who has been DJing and performing live for over 20 years! Obtaining his Music Performance degree from Chapman University Conservatory (voice & classical guitar), he went on to continue studies at USC. From your live ceremony & cocktail hour Musician, to reception DJ & Emcee, you are covered. A memorable and classy touch your guests will not forget!

If you don’t have a wedding coordinator - you will love working with Pete as he will help you create the perfect custom timeline and program you envision. Notice in his client reviews couples rave over how helpful and thorough he is during planning stages and timeline creation!

LESS IS BETTER! As your emcee, Pete brings the energy when it’s appropriate, then lets the music do the rest.

"I pride myself with the unique talent I have to offer and share with you on your special day" - Pete Goslow

Follow DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow on

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow 4
DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow 5

Lori · Married on 10/21/2018

Our Daughter’s Wedding

After my daughter got engaged, I went on a search for a musician who also could DJ her wedding reception. We were looking for someone who is classy. I as so excited when I found Pete. I knew from the first communication that we had found someone who would be professional, organized, and do a great job. He communicates thoroughly with emails and his website is informative and very helpful for planning purposes. When we were a month away from the wedding we had a more 2 hour planning session with Pete to plan the entire event timeline. I knew after the planning session that the wedding would be perfect. He took charge of everything. Pete played at the ceremony and it was perfect and then met us back at the reception site and played during cocktail hour and dinner. He is a wonderful musician and a very nice person. After dinner, he switched to being a DJ and we all danced for the rest of the evening. We could not have picked a better person to play and organize our daughter’s wedding.

Sent on 10/31/2018

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Lori! Courtney & Brian’s reception at Tower 23 in Mission Beach could not have been more spectacular. The ceremony at Mission Park on the bay was absolutely beautiful. When I’m playing guitar and DJing with a view of the Pacific Ocean I always pinch myself and can’t believe how lucky I am. Thank you for choosing me and it was truly a pleasure to work with you and be a special part of your daughter’s wedding day.
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 10/14/2018

Unique music for your wedding - EXACTLY what YOU want

Our venue had some music restrictions since it was an outdoor/indoor venue, and my husband and I are super picky with music/DJs (we're both musicians and didn't want to hire a DJ at first).
    Pete totally customized everything to us. He can play guitar or DJ (or both, like he did for us), won't be cheesy on the mic (he'll be as chatty or invisible as you want), and the whole process leading up to the wedding is very personal (client portal where you can make playlists, he'll learn custom songs on guitar, he'll even make your day-of-timeline). Awesome!

Sent on 10/30/2018

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Victoria. Working with you and Yuval was a wonderful experience and of course, being a special part of your day was incredible - you are an amazing couple! Your location at Malibou Lake Mountain Club in Agoura is one of my favorites, very special place to have your wedding. Your coordinator Katie Bartlett and photographer Teri Kramer were a blast to work with. Congratulations once again and thank you so much for choosing me!

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,425.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,725.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian

• LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films
    LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend.

• Rila Stone
    Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

• Kimberlee Miller Photography
    Kimberlee Miller Photography Wedding Photographers

Best guitarist in our area. Very nice guy!

• 18762 Ambrose Ln Malibu, California, CA 92648 See on map