18762 Ambrose Ln, Malibu, CA 92648 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 50

About DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow

DJ, EMCEE, SINGER, CLASSICAL GUITARIST: PETE GOSLOW! It's all about posotive energy and passion for my job!!! Don’t limit yourself to an average DJ or DJ Company! A seasoned veteran who has been DJing and performing live for over 20 years! Obtaining his Music Performance degree from Chapman University Conservatory (voice & classical guitar), he went on to continue studies at USC. From your live ceremony & cocktail hour Musician, to reception DJ & Emcee, you are covered. A memorable and classy touch your guests will not forget!

If you don’t have a wedding coordinator - you will love working with Pete as he will help you create the perfect custom timeline and program you envision. Notice in his client reviews couples rave over how helpful and thorough he is during planning stages and timeline creation!

LESS IS BETTER! As your emcee, Pete brings the energy when it’s appropriate, then lets the music do the rest.

"I pride myself with the unique talent I have to offer and share with you on your special day" - Pete Goslow

Follow DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow on

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow 6
DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow 7

Bradley Whitcomb · Married on 11/10/2018

Best Wedding DJ ever!

My wife and I got married last month and we are so happy we found Pete to perform and DJ our wedding. Pete was a true professional from start to finish. We really appreciated his non-salesman approach and how customizable he made the experience for us. One of the main reasons we wanted Pete was not only does he have ALL 5 star reviews, he is a great musician and could perform live music as well as being an awesome emcee and DJ.

At every step Pete kept us on track, from the initial conversations and planning meetings up through the wedding day. He provided a great deal of insight for the timeline based on his years of experience which made it so much easier for us. Pete made sure the reception went off without any issues and kept the pace of the night going smoothly, building momentum at all the right times. Pete was also flexible when we had specific requests or made last minute changes such as my best man's 18 minute long speech or when my wife's uncle wanted to perform his own song out of the blue!

I've also realized through this process I am somewhat picky when it comes to song selection as my wife and I preferred more nontraditional wedding music. While we mixed in a few classics, I was able to select many songs which weren't in the online software's library and Pete built a perfect setlist from them! The dance floor was going all night!!!

Lastly, one of the most incredible things Pete did for us was perform our first dance song live. What made this special for us was not only the amazing performance but the fact that he took the time to learn an unknown song by ear because it had no sheet music available and he mastered it! We had so many compliments on his performance and even a few people who didn't even realize he was performing live because it sounded so good!

Pete really went above and beyond for us and we will be forever grateful. He is a true professional and most definitely worth every penny. Pete made our wedding truly unforgettable!

Sent on 01/28/2019

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Every year someone leaves the most detailed and awesome review ever - which you clearly did. Your review might even be the best one I’ve ever received – thank you so much for taking the time to put so much thought into it – your review will help others see what I’m all about. Working with you an Lyna was a pleasure and of course, your wedding day was incredible, could not have gone better. I was thrilled to perform your first dance for you live and can’t wait to share the studio recorded version. Thank you for allowing me to work with your photographer Kevin Le Vu (who is amazing by the way). Creating your first dance video using his photos for the backdrop is going to be really nice – can’t wait to share it with you! Congratulations once again and thank you!!

Lori · Married on 10/21/2018

Our Daughter’s Wedding

After my daughter got engaged, I went on a search for a musician who also could DJ her wedding reception. We were looking for someone who is classy. I as so excited when I found Pete. I knew from the first communication that we had found someone who would be professional, organized, and do a great job. He communicates thoroughly with emails and his website is informative and very helpful for planning purposes. When we were a month away from the wedding we had a more 2 hour planning session with Pete to plan the entire event timeline. I knew after the planning session that the wedding would be perfect. He took charge of everything. Pete played at the ceremony and it was perfect and then met us back at the reception site and played during cocktail hour and dinner. He is a wonderful musician and a very nice person. After dinner, he switched to being a DJ and we all danced for the rest of the evening. We could not have picked a better person to play and organize our daughter’s wedding.

Sent on 10/30/2018

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Lori! Courtney & Brian’s reception at Tower 23 in Mission Beach could not have been more spectacular. The ceremony at Mission Park on the bay was absolutely beautiful. When I’m playing guitar and DJing with a view of the Pacific Ocean I always pinch myself and can’t believe how lucky I am. Thank you for choosing me and it was truly a pleasure to work with you and be a special part of your daughter’s wedding day.

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,425.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,725.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian

• LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films
    LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend.

• Rila Stone
    Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

• Kimberlee Miller Photography
    Kimberlee Miller Photography Wedding Photographers

Best guitarist in our area. Very nice guy!

• 18762 Ambrose Ln Malibu, CA, 92648 See on map