DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow Reviews

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow 4
DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow 5

Lori · Married on 10/21/2018

Our Daughter’s Wedding

After my daughter got engaged, I went on a search for a musician who also could DJ her wedding reception. We were looking for someone who is classy. I as so excited when I found Pete. I knew from the first communication that we had found someone who would be professional, organized, and do a great job. He communicates thoroughly with emails and his website is informative and very helpful for planning purposes. When we were a month away from the wedding we had a more 2 hour planning session with Pete to plan the entire event timeline. I knew after the planning session that the wedding would be perfect. He took charge of everything. Pete played at the ceremony and it was perfect and then met us back at the reception site and played during cocktail hour and dinner. He is a wonderful musician and a very nice person. After dinner, he switched to being a DJ and we all danced for the rest of the evening. We could not have picked a better person to play and organize our daughter’s wedding.

Sent on 10/31/2018

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Lori! Courtney & Brian’s reception at Tower 23 in Mission Beach could not have been more spectacular. The ceremony at Mission Park on the bay was absolutely beautiful. When I’m playing guitar and DJing with a view of the Pacific Ocean I always pinch myself and can’t believe how lucky I am. Thank you for choosing me and it was truly a pleasure to work with you and be a special part of your daughter’s wedding day.
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 10/14/2018

Unique music for your wedding - EXACTLY what YOU want

Our venue had some music restrictions since it was an outdoor/indoor venue, and my husband and I are super picky with music/DJs (we're both musicians and didn't want to hire a DJ at first).
    Pete totally customized everything to us. He can play guitar or DJ (or both, like he did for us), won't be cheesy on the mic (he'll be as chatty or invisible as you want), and the whole process leading up to the wedding is very personal (client portal where you can make playlists, he'll learn custom songs on guitar, he'll even make your day-of-timeline). Awesome!

Sent on 10/30/2018

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Victoria. Working with you and Yuval was a wonderful experience and of course, being a special part of your day was incredible - you are an amazing couple! Your location at Malibou Lake Mountain Club in Agoura is one of my favorites, very special place to have your wedding. Your coordinator Katie Bartlett and photographer Teri Kramer were a blast to work with. Congratulations once again and thank you so much for choosing me!

Dani · Married on 09/14/2018

Pete deserves WAY more than 5 stars. Our wedding was this past weekend (9/14) and Pete was the best DJ/Musician/Wedding Expert we have ever encountered. If you're deciding between a couple of DJs, GO WITH PETE! He was SO organized and has his own website to help create your timeline for the big day, select music and document the details so he has all the information he needs. Pete offered his opinion on a few key things which my fiancé and I so appreciated. Working with Pete made us feel like we were really prepared for the wedding day since we didn't have a hired wedding coordinator. He'll stay in touch with you leading up to the big day and just hit everything out of the ballpark the day of. Pete's services are slightly higher priced than what we saw as the average price for a DJ BUT with the musician side of things, and just his general demeanor throughout the wedding night, hiring Pete was worth every single penny. Thank you Pete for everything!!

Sent on 09/16/2018

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Wow! That was the quickest review I have ever received considering your wedding was two nights ago – I’m completely flattered. Thank you for taking the time to write such an articulate and thorough review. Working with you and Ryan was so easy and such fun (considering you live and planned your wedding from Germany, it could not have gone smoother). Green Gables in San Marcos is a wonderful location and working with in-house coordinator Hannah Tortosa was a blast - she helped make your special day an amazing success! I’m very excited for the both of you and look forward to staying in touch. Congratulations!
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 08/26/2018

My husband and I were married August 26, 2018 - We are from California but we live in Texas. We were high school sweethearts (40 years ago) and we were reunited just over a year ago. We decided we wanted to share our day with our family and friends in Southern California. We found an amazing place in West Covina, CA. All of our planning had to be done from Texas, which meant no face to face meetings. Everything had to be done over the phone. My husband is a drummer and music is very important to both of us. We wanted someone special that could understand that and also be able to get the crowd up and enjoying themselves. We looked at several different DJ's. Yes, there were others that less money, but as the saying goes - you get what you pay for. What impressed us and caught our attention was Pete's website. It was extremely professional AND he is also a musician. We sent Pete a note that we were interested and explained our situation. Pete was more than accommodating. He scheduled our first phone meeting and we were hooked from there. We knew immediately that he was the man for the job. Pete is more than organized and his professionalism is over the top! Don't tell Pete this, but he is also a wedding planner - he put the whole timeline together which honestly I don't know what I would have done without him. Pete’s work was seamless. The only negative thing I have to say - prior to the ceremony he sang and played guitar to our guest as they waited. We didn’t have a video of it so I could be blessed by his amazing voice! Seriously though, with all of Pete’s work it was like he had known us for years and knew exactly what we wanted. We picked some of the music but also gave him the freedom to be creative. Thank you Pete!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow 6
    DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow 7

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Valerie & Joe – outstanding review and I enthusiastically appreciate the time you took to write it. Being a part of your special day was a great pleasure and experience. Your story is so unique and special, you are both truly blessed. Congratulations once again!!!!

Adielle · Married on 05/11/2018

Pete provided excellent services! I loved that he's also a musician. We had live performance by him during cocktail hour. My guests really enjoyed it. We wanted a really short version of Perfect by Ed Sheeran for our first dance. He edited the song so that it only had the beginning verse and end part of song. It was perfect. It didn't sound edited at all. He has forms online for selecting songs that helped a lot. He's very professional, thorough and experienced. He helped us with our wedding day timeline and gave suggestions which I loved because I didn't have a wedding planner and had no idea what I was doing. He was amazing throughout the planning process up to our wedding day. He's very friendly and responds quickly whenever I had questions or concerns. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/31/2018

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Adielle! Working with you and Aaron was such an nice experience and your wedding day could not have gone better. I loved working with your coordinator Diana Belle of Knots & Belles. Your location at Eagle Glen Golf Club was really nice! Congratulations once again!

MARISELA · Married on 03/31/2018

Pete is seriously the best! My husband and I got married March 31, 2018. Out of all our vendors we were most excited to meet him in person. After our first phone call with him we knew that he was the right musician/DJ for our wedding day. He wasn’t pushy and didn’t rush us into booking him but we jumped on the opportunity of him having our wedding day open and booked him right away. It was the best decision! He is a great musician and played the guitar and sang during our ceremony and cocktail hour and during the reception he kept all of our friends and family dancing. They really enjoyed all the music. He planned and communicated with us really well before the wedding day and composed a timeline with every detail of the wedding. He is so organized and responsive which really made me happy. He took it upon himself to dismiss every table during dinner for the buffet line. It’s a small gesture but it really helped keep dinner going and I even had some family members compliment how great they thought it was that he did that. My husband and I would highly recommend him to anyone! He’s the best singer/guitar player, DJ, MC! Thank you so much Pete for making our wedding day so special!!

Sent on 04/11/2018
    DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow 8

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you for the great review Marisela. Working with you and Will was truly a pleasure and I’m very happy for you both - congratulations!! I’m still amazed that I was in Oahu on my kids spring break while you were there on your honeymoon - that’s is a first (you could have ran into your wedding singer/DJ while walking down the beach in Waikiki - or better yet, out on the surf break….haha)! Happy you had such an amazing honeymoon and I look forward to staying in touch.

LINDA · Married on 03/15/2018

PETE GOSLOW…amazing amazing amazing!!! When we first spoke to Pete, we were so ecstatic and every time after. The entire process was simple and smooth from the initial conversation we had to signing the contract to our Wedding Day at Twin Oaks Garden Estates, San Marcos. Finding an DJ/Emcee was extremely important to us because we wanted to ensure that our guest would have an amazing time and Pete did just that and much more. He is afar from perfect!! Pete is outstanding at what he does, professional, and extremely helpful. He goes beyond and above to make sure our Special Day was as perfect as possible. Most importantly, he genuinely cares. He helped from the beginning to end, with song choices down to our timeline. In addition, his vocals, SUPERB, Pete performed our First Dance song that we will forever cherish. Our Wedding Day was so much more special because of Pete. We highly recommend Pete!! THANK YOU so very much Pete!!

Sent on 05/28/2018

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Linda & Edgar! I will never forget singing the custom lyrics you added your first dance song - everything you did had so much meaning and was so special. You are a special couple and the love you have for each other is incredible – congratulations and thank you again for choosing me.

Shing · Married on 02/18/2018

Pete was extremely professional and played all the perfect tunes for our wedding. He's really experienced and knows exactly what he is doing, coordinately independently. He's the type of guy that does his homework before and is well prepared for any situation.
    His live music is also phenomenal! His classical guitar music and his singing was amazing. All of our guests were thoroughly entertained. They also thought we spent much more than what we actually did. Pete is an amazing value. I don't know how all these other DJ's are charging the same thing with less than half the skills. I'm so glad we chose Pete for our wedding day.
    Thanks Pete!

Sent on 03/17/2018

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Shing for the thoughtful review. I sincerely enjoyed working with you & your beautiful wife Kajyo, it was so much fun. Your intimate wedding at Green Gables in San Marcos could not have been more special, it was incredible and I was honored to be a part of it. You both are extremely nice and carrying which shined brightly through from your entire family and friends - you are both blessed to have such an amazing circle of friends and family surrounding you. Congratulations once again!!!

ruth · Married on 02/17/2018

If we could give him 10 stars we would. I can not overemphasize how amazing Pete was for our wedding. He was the hardest working person at the event and took so much stress off of us. He planned and communicated with us very well and is such a personable guy. He played his classical guitar and sang beautifully for our ceremony, entertained the crowd with his performances during cocktail hour and then was right on point as the DJ for our reception. If you are lucky enough to book Pete for your wedding you will not be disappointed one bit. I still have people talking about how great our DJ/musician was!

Sent on 03/24/2018
    DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow 9

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Ruth – you and James are such an amazing couple and I had so much fun working with you. Twin Oaks is a special location and your wedding day could not have gone better! I’m very happy for the both of you and sincerely appreciate the time you have taken to post the wonderful review and the photo from your awesome photographer Savannah http://www.savannahraephoto.com Congratulations!!!

Benjamin · Married on 01/19/2018

We would give Pete 6 stars in every category if we could. We found Pete through wedding wire, his high rankings are well earned and he exceeded our extremely high expectations. We selected Pete about 4-5 months before our event. He quickly responded and met with us so discuss our desires, ideas, and overall goals for our wedding. He gave great advice and suggestions but never came across as pushy. He was a great communicator, continuously checking in and responding to our (many) questions and clarifications. Pete made the wedding planning easy and stress free. We never doubted for a second that he would delivery an extremely high quality service. On the wedding day, Pete didn't disappoint. The day went perfectly smooth, we didn't have to do a thing and every bit of the event was executed perfectly. We highly recommend Pete, phenomenal service at a great price.

Sent on 06/07/2018

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Lindsey & Benjamin! Your location at the Sheraton in Carlsbad is incredible! Working with Catering Sales Manager Elizabeth Murphy is always a special treat – your wedding day could not have gone better. I had so much fun DJing during dancing - your guests had such a great time! Congratulations once again and it was truly my pleasure to be a part of your special day!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 01/06/2018

Pete was absolutely amazing! From our first phone call with him, we knew that he was the perfect man for our dj/musician at the Manchester Grand Hyatt. Pete was able to take some of our unusual/lesser known choices for our ceremony and learn them on guitar and play beautifully. Our guests were all impressed with his skill on the guitar and his singing. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night long and was able to gauge the excitement on the floor for continuing to play.
    He kept me comfortable the whole time in the planning process as well, and was always very quick and responsive, even with our wedding occurring right after the holiday season.
    My husband and I would highly recommend Pete. You cannot get better!

Sent on 02/21/2018

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Sarah & Jeremiah! Kicking of 2018 with your wedding was incredible – still can’t get over the amazing views you had on the top floor of the Manchester Grand Hyatt and I will never forget it. Working with you both was truly effortless and a pleasure – thank you for choosing me and congratulations once again!

Brittany · event on: 12/15/2017

Pete did a great job for our company holiday party!
    From the initial conversation for a quote he was very understanding of our budget and extremely friendly (easy to talk to). The fact that he can sing as well as DJ makes of a great experience for guests. He's also very good at keeping the music appropriate for staff while still finding what works best for the crowd.

Sent on 12/19/2017

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Brittany. Providing the entertainment for your company Astrophysics Inc. http://www.astrophysicsinc.com 2017 holiday party at Anaheim Hills Golf Club was truly my pleasure! You were fun to work with and the evening was a smashing success – really enjoyed being a part of it and can’t thank you enough for choosing me! Happy Holidays!

Brittni · Married on 12/08/2017

We recently got married at Twin Oaks House and Garden Estate in San Marcos, CA. We decided to hire Pete as our ceremony musician and DJ/emcee. Pete was so much more than a musician, entertainer, DJ as he helped us to plan our ceremony and worked with us to develop timelines for the ceremony and the reception. We knew that we wanted to have live music play during the ceremony but also wanted to have a great time dancing the night away! Pete was the best of both worlds. From our first phone consultation with Pete, we knew that he would be perfect for our big day. He was personable and professional and made the planning process easy and smooth. On the day of the wedding, we had no worries because Pete had already reviewed to smallest details with us before the wedding. His music before the ceremony and during the ceremony was beautiful! We loved how Pete's music made the day feel romantic and elegant. During the reception, everyone had a great time! We even got my father-in-law on the dance floor! I highly recommend Pete for any of your events.

Sent on 02/12/2018

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Brittni! I enjoyed working with you and Ian so much and I can’t thank you enough for choosing me. You are a very special couple and I’m so happy for you! Your wedding was simply amazing! Congratulations once again!!

Paul · Married on 11/17/2017

Pete was the perfect musician for our wedding at Klentner Ranch in Carpentaria, CA, but he did so much more to make our day perfect. We had a relatively short engagement and Pete was the calming force we needed! Pete is an amazing guitarist (classically trained!) and played beautiful guitar during our ceremony and entertained our guests during cocktail hour. During dinner he played a mix of songs we picked and our guests loved it! Then the party started and it was awesome. The dance floor stayed packed all night. He was able to accommodate a very late change to the father daughter song without even blinking. In fact the planning process was so smooth and he was so easy to work with. He scouted the venue before our date and worked with our wedding coordinator to make sure our day went off without a hitch. Pete was an excellent emcee and played all the songs we wanted to hear. It was a great day/night and it would not have been the same without Pete! Having the same person play live guitar for the ceremony and cocktail followed by some great DJing was truly unique.

Sent on 12/11/2017

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Lauren & Paul! I value the time & though you took to post your amazing review for which I’m truly grateful. Working with you both and being a part of your special day was truly one of the highlights of my year. The spectacular view of the Pacific from your ceremony and cocktail site was breathtaking, inspiring me while I performed. Congratulations once again and Happy New Year!!

Bianca · Married on 10/14/2017

Pete is awesome! My husband and I were married in San Marcos, CA at Twin Oaks Garden Estate back in October 2017, but my delayed review is in no way a reflection of how much we loved working with Pete. 2017 was the year of weddings for us (we attended 7 all over the country not including our own) so we were very much aware of how a DJ can make or break the party. Pete was so much more than just a DJ, he worked with our crazy schedule leading up to the wedding and was so accommodating to last minute changes. He kept the night flowing smoothly and made sure Jake and I were having a great time. Almost six months later, friends and family are still raving about how much fun they had on the dance floor - and honestly I cannot take any credit. Jake and I were not very much help to Pete in regards to music selection. I think we may have filled out two "Do Not Play Songs" and one or two "Must Plays." From there Pete took the reins and perfectly captured our personalities on the dance floor and during the ceremony. We tapped into all of Pete's talents and had him play guitar and sing during the ceremony and cocktail hour; and then, DJ during the reception. I cannot stress enough how easy and nice it was working with Pete. I didn't have to worry about a single thing on our wedding day (ie: sound set up, moving equipment, the sound itself, timeline,) Pete made it all happen.

Sent on 03/12/2018

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

So nice of you to post such a terrific review Bianca. I can’t thank you and Jake enough for being such an amazing couple to work with - you are both very special and I could not be happier for you! Congratulations!!

Vanessa · Married on 09/29/2017

My husband and I got married at a venue that provided a list of DJ's we had to choose from. After going to the first few websites I was beginning to think we made a mistake, because music was hugely important to us. BUT then we came across Pete's and I knew instantly after watching one of his video, this was the guy we needed. We set up a meeting and from day one we were not disappointed. The whole process with Pete is easy (every brides dream with the crazy planning process). He has a website for all your planning/music needs and was always quick to respond to any questions. Pete is not only an amazing DJ/MC but he is also an amazing singer/guitar player. We had Pete play acoustic for our ceremony, including a Sara Bareilles song for me to walk down the aisle and he nailed it. He then proceeded to play for our cocktail hour before transitioning into the DJ/MC role for our ceremony. We are so happy we chose to have Pete at our special day because he went above and beyond to make sure it was perfect. He is the best at what he does.

Sent on 10/12/2017

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Vanessa!! Congratulations to you & Neil. You were such an amazing and fun couple to work with and your wedding day was a blast - Green Gables Wedding Estate is truly a beautiful location. Go Canada!!! THANK YOU!

Rachel · Married on 09/23/2017

Pete is a wonderful and very talented musician and DJ. He worked hard so my husband and I didn't have to worry about picking every song or making sure the party kept going. He was very professional and had excellent taste in music selections as we had many different age ranges and almost everyone danced on the dance floor before the evening was done. He also helped with transitioning from one part of the reception to the other seamlessly. Pete really made the wedding special! He helped create our timeline which really took a load off of our shoulders. We felt so grateful that we hired him and highly recommend his services to anyone. Even though I emailed back and forth asking him question after question, he was quick to respond and always polite/easy going. He is fantastic and we may use him in a few years when we renew our vows. Can't go wrong with Pete!

Sent on 11/30/2017

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Rachel: it was so much fun working with you and Josh. I loved your location in Walnut Creek at Heather Farms. I have so many wonderful memories of playing with my children in the park and garden from our time living in east bay - adding your wedding day to those memories was truly icing on the cake. Congratulations once again and I can’t thank you enough for chosing me.

Kacie · Married on 09/02/2017

Peter was an A+ vendor in our eyes. He worked with us for weeks to plan all of the musical events for our wedding. We were so intrigued with Peter at first, because of his ability to play classical music at our ceremony, and then turn around and DJ our wedding. We thought that was very unique, and it was for sure. He was also very unique in how closely he worked with us on planning out the details. He cared so much, and took time to chat with us on the phone multiple times to make sure everything was perfect and what I had in mind. Our wedding was also different because the reception was a 2 floor venue. I was so worried about the transition, but Peter handled it like a pro. It was sooo seamless. He also killed the classical music at the ceremony and cocktail hour. His classical skills are beyond words, and he made our day seem like a dream. If anyone is in need of musical needs I recommend Peter above anyone!

Sent on 10/22/2017

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Kacie & John for the wonderful review! I must honestly admit, your ceremony location in Malibu at Rancho del Cielo overlooking the ocean was literally out of this world and I will NEVER forget it (awe-inspiring view). Working with Jillian and her husband at Rancho del Cielo was very special as they are extremely friendly and inviting hosts. Working with Ashia at Vitorian in Santa Monica was also an exceptional experience – you were in great hands all around and had a dream wedding day. Congratulations once again!!

Meghan · Married on 08/26/2017

Pete was absolutely amazing!!! My husband was out of the country I'm business for the majority of mid to late stages of planning and Pete was able to work with us to help get our vision to come to life! Everyone loved his guitar playing as well as his ability to DJ after.

Sent on 11/03/2017

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Meghan! Your country wedding at your beautiful home in Yucaipa was very special and I was honored to be a part of it! Congratulations to you and Wes once again!

Alexandra · Married on 08/12/2017

Let me begin by saying that Pete was such a pleasure to work with and hiring him was one of the best decisions we made. My husband and I had our reception at a friend's home overlooking Newport Coast, so our goal was to have a more intimate affair. Initially, we thought about hiring a band, but realized that we didn't have enough room for one. Pete was the perfect solution-- he was able to play & sing acoustically for our cocktail hour to create that intimate feeling, but then smoothly transitioned to lighting up the dance floor with hit after hit. He did a great job of blending the songs we chose beforehand, following the guests' lead, and taking into account they style of music and my husband and I like (early 2000s boy bands & country for me, 90s hip hop for my husband). My guests are still raving about how much fun they had on the dance floor and how fantastic the music selection was. Prior to the wedding, Pete did a great job of helping us pick our music and was so easy to work with. He did an hour long Facetime session with us and even came to scope out our venue 1 week prior to our wedding. Pete played a huge role in the success of our wedding day. Our guests had such a blast and we're thankful to Pete for being a big part of that. HIRE HIM, you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/14/2017

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Alexandra & Russ and congratulations!! I will never forget you both diving into the pool during your reception - that was amazing and truly a beautiful moment! The view of the ocean from your location was breathtaking which will always stay in with me – I sincerely enjoyed working with both of - thank you for choosing me.

elizabeth · Married on 07/08/2017

Pete was incredible. The music was absolutely perfect and made our wedding incredible. He could play guitar for ceremony and DJ the reception at the Queen Mary. Having a DJ that was experienced at this venue was extremely important and he did an incredible job at keeping the dance floor moving and the guests happy. We could not have asked for a more amazing DJ AND musician for our special day!!

Sent on 11/26/2017

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth for taking time of your extremely busy schedule to post this review – I sincerely appreciate it. Working with you and Russ was so much fun and you are an amazing couple. I had so much fun being with you on the Queen Mary for your special day - it was truly magical. Congratulations!

Arielle · Married on 06/18/2017

Pete was by far one of the best vendor choices for our wedding. I can say without any hesitation that were it not for Pete, our wedding would have been a disaster. First, Pete composed an amazing timeline that we were able to rely on for the event in general. It was so thorough, I sent out that timeline to everyone--photographers, venue, bridal party. Second, he coordinated really well with the venue and other vendors. He did a walk-through of our venue a couple of weeks before the wedding, and was so kind to the venue staff, we received an email from them complimenting him. When there were hitches in timing (we were very behind due to relatives that got lost), Pete helped make adjustments that kept the event alive. With his years of experience and expertise, Pete knew exactly how to best keep the party alive. He got so many people on the dance floor! I don't think I've been to a wedding that had that many people dancing! Third, Pete ensured that we approved each specific track (multiple times). After we selected a track, he would put the song in a file so that we could double-check that he had the correct version. This process of drafting and approving was done multiple times, until we reached a finalized setlist. This level of detail and professionalism was impressive at first, but then proved to be even more impressive later when at the wedding, someone tried to get Pete to change the song mid-play, saying that he was playing the wrong song. Other DJs may have folded under that kind of pressure, but not Pete. He politely told our guest that the music was correct and kept cool and focused. Fourth, Pete is the best bang for your buck. Between his expertise, his experience, his flexibility, his DJ AND guitar playing skills, he is probably one of the best choices we made for our wedding. There are many things that I wish I could have changed about our day, but Pete is not one of them. I would choose Pete for our wedding a million times over. Thank you, Pete!!!

Sent on 10/11/2017
    DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow 10

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Arielle – your thoughtful review is extremely appreciated and I certainly can’t thank you enough for taking such time and care in writing it. Working with you & Brandon was such a great experience. It was so clear to me after experiencing your wedding day, you & Brandon have such a very special bond - you both are very fortunate and blessed to be on life’s journey together. Congratulations once again!

Matt · Married on 06/17/2017

Pete was probably the most organized aspect of our whole wedding. Not only during the actual event, but several weeks and months beforehand as well. Before we hired him, he gave us an awesome audition through Skype in which he sang and played guitar and chatted about how he does weddings. Once we hired him, he was always available for any questions we had and made sure he kept in touch with us about things he needed in order for us to have the best wedding. To be honest, before him, we didn't realize how important good music and a good DJ are to a wedding, but once we really started getting into the meat and potatoes of it, he showed us how involved he would be, and how invested he was into giving us the greatest wedding ever. Once we did the timeline with him, he organized it into a very helpful sheet that we sent out to the rest of our vendors to use. Without that, things would have been a lot more organized. He understood all the requests we had and made good on them. On the actual wedding day, he was there early and set up everything perfectly, and he made our wedding a wonderful, wonderful event. He kept everything on track as possible while constantly gauging the mood of the crowd during the reception and always keeping them interested. We were so very lucky to find Pete to do our wedding. I wouldn't have wanted any one else doing what he did on that day, and it showed as everything went so smoothly. Pete is the MAN!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Pete!

Sent on 07/03/2017

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Matt - You and Sophia are an amazing couple and I had so much fun getting to know you and being a part of your special day. Once I realized you were a Dodger fan and grew up in the heartland, I knew everything was going to be awesome! All jokes aside, I appreciate you taking the time and care to write such a compelling review. I’m excited to keep in touch and will be watching you and Sophia on TV when I can – you are both incredible. THANK YOU and Congratulations!!!

Steven · Married on 06/10/2017

Pete was performed as a DJ for my wedding in June, but he is far more than just a DJ. Using his experience he was helpful communicating over a couple phone calls how to he would facilitate the flow of the wedding and worked out our timeline with us. Pete also uses an online application to select the songs we would like to be played and the very important songs we didn't want played. Over our phone calls he also learned about us to get a feel about our taste in music to ensure the dance floor always had people on it. He has a very relaxed demeanor to him which on a slightly stressful day makes him great to work with. Finally, Pete was very professional and punctual which was very important to us on our important day. I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married in the area.