DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow Reviews

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow 6
DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow 7
  • Kasey

Kasey · Married on 03/30/2019

Pete is the best! Highly recommend!

We got married at the Casino San Clemente in San Clemente, California this spring and Pete was AMAZING- our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him! From our first conversation, we knew we had to look no further. Not only was so professional and knowledgeable, but he right away felt like a friend. Through the whole planning process he was always there for us to answer questions or talk things through, always sharing his ideas and opinions which were so much appreciated. They say wedding planning is stressful, but it wasn't with Pete- he made it so easy! He was so thorough and timely while building our timelines and made everything so easy for us. We even had some last minute changes days before the wedding and Pete took care of it no problem and partnered with our coordinator to make the day go off without a hitch. He really goes above and beyond.
    What is so great about Pete is he can tailor to your vision and be so flexible- the music really made the day. We had him do a combination of both live music and DJ'ing for our ceremony, and sing live acoustics for our cocktail hour- his cover list was awesome and he even learned some new songs for us that we requested. His assistant Jeremy was also great!
    Now for the reception...the second the music started, with no exaggeration, EVERYONE was on the dance floor. The dance floor was full the entire night. I've never seen anything like it! All our friends and family talked about the days after was how fun the dancing was and how they couldn't believe how everyone including the grandma's never stopped dancing!
    Hiring Pete was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding.
    He is exactly what you want when hiring music entertainment. He is both a live performer and DJ. You will feel so comfortable working with him.
    Pete, THANK YOU for making our wedding one for the books and a night none of us will forget!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow 12
    DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow 13
    DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow 14
    DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow 15
    DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow 16
  • Jeffrey

Jeffrey Hale · Married on 03/30/2019

Pete comes most highly recommended

What is so great about Pete is he can tailor to your vision and be so flexible- the music really made the day. We had him do a combination of both classical guitar and DJ'ing for our ceremony, and sing live acoustic music for our cocktail hour- his cover list was awesome and he even learned some new songs for us that we requested. His assistant Jeremy was also great!
    Hiring Pete was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding.

Sent on 07/30/2019
    DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow 17
  • Mindy

Mindy Hyman · Married on 03/22/2019

Pete is the BEST!

My husband Joe and I were married at Twin Oaks Garden Estate on March 22. 2019 and we hired Pete as our DJ. Pete is not only extremely easy to work with he’s soooo good at what he does.
    The entire time he had my back and I trusted that he would do an impeccable job and that he did! From the planning stages to the actual day he kept things light and professional. He handled everything. He sang live for our ceremony and our cocktail hour and he also sang our first dance song. I received so many compliments on Pete’s performances. I also received tons of compliments on the way he mixed the songs while he DJ’d our reception. I explained to Pete during the planning stage all the different elements at play (African relatives wanting African music, my husband wanting The Weekend and me wanting everyone to stay dancing) and he took in everything that I asked for and he mixed it up beautifully. My guests were dancing the night away with huge smiles on their faces.
    Thank you so very much Pete for really taking my wedding the the next level, I’m truly grateful that we chose you as our entertainment vendor I could not have been happier with my choice. To anyone planning their wedding, Pete Goslow is a class act all the way! Do not hesitate to book him, he’s amazing! Thank you again Pete for everything!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow 18
    DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow 19
    DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow 20
    DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow 21
    DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow 22
    DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow 23

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Mindy for such a thoughtful and articulate review – I sincerely appreciate it! Working with you and Joe was such a pleasure – you are a very special couple and I’m extremely happy for you! Of course your location Twin Oaks was a homerun (such a wonderful place). Congratulations and next time a run into Marc McGrath, I’ll tell him you said hi!

Bradley Whitcomb · Married on 11/10/2018

Best Wedding DJ ever!

My wife and I got married last month and we are so happy we found Pete to perform and DJ our wedding. Pete was a true professional from start to finish. We really appreciated his non-salesman approach and how customizable he made the experience for us. One of the main reasons we wanted Pete was not only does he have ALL 5 star reviews, he is a great musician and could perform live music as well as being an awesome emcee and DJ.

At every step Pete kept us on track, from the initial conversations and planning meetings up through the wedding day. He provided a great deal of insight for the timeline based on his years of experience which made it so much easier for us. Pete made sure the reception went off without any issues and kept the pace of the night going smoothly, building momentum at all the right times. Pete was also flexible when we had specific requests or made last minute changes such as my best man's 18 minute long speech or when my wife's uncle wanted to perform his own song out of the blue!

I've also realized through this process I am somewhat picky when it comes to song selection as my wife and I preferred more nontraditional wedding music. While we mixed in a few classics, I was able to select many songs which weren't in the online software's library and Pete built a perfect setlist from them! The dance floor was going all night!!!

Lastly, one of the most incredible things Pete did for us was perform our first dance song live. What made this special for us was not only the amazing performance but the fact that he took the time to learn an unknown song by ear because it had no sheet music available and he mastered it! We had so many compliments on his performance and even a few people who didn't even realize he was performing live because it sounded so good!

Pete really went above and beyond for us and we will be forever grateful. He is a true professional and most definitely worth every penny. Pete made our wedding truly unforgettable!

Sent on 01/28/2019

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Every year someone leaves the most detailed and awesome review ever - which you clearly did. Your review might even be the best one I’ve ever received – thank you so much for taking the time to put so much thought into it – your review will help others see what I’m all about. Working with you an Lyna was a pleasure and of course, your wedding day was incredible, could not have gone better. I was thrilled to perform your first dance for you live and can’t wait to share the studio recorded version. Thank you for allowing me to work with your photographer Kevin Le Vu (who is amazing by the way). Creating your first dance video using his photos for the backdrop is going to be really nice – can’t wait to share it with you! Congratulations once again and thank you!!

Lori · Married on 10/21/2018

Our Daughter’s Wedding

After my daughter got engaged, I went on a search for a musician who also could DJ her wedding reception. We were looking for someone who is classy. I as so excited when I found Pete. I knew from the first communication that we had found someone who would be professional, organized, and do a great job. He communicates thoroughly with emails and his website is informative and very helpful for planning purposes. When we were a month away from the wedding we had a more 2 hour planning session with Pete to plan the entire event timeline. I knew after the planning session that the wedding would be perfect. He took charge of everything. Pete played at the ceremony and it was perfect and then met us back at the reception site and played during cocktail hour and dinner. He is a wonderful musician and a very nice person. After dinner, he switched to being a DJ and we all danced for the rest of the evening. We could not have picked a better person to play and organize our daughter’s wedding.

Sent on 10/30/2018

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Lori! Courtney & Brian’s reception at Tower 23 in Mission Beach could not have been more spectacular. The ceremony at Mission Park on the bay was absolutely beautiful. When I’m playing guitar and DJing with a view of the Pacific Ocean I always pinch myself and can’t believe how lucky I am. Thank you for choosing me and it was truly a pleasure to work with you and be a special part of your daughter’s wedding day.
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 10/14/2018

Unique music for your wedding - EXACTLY what YOU want

Our venue had some music restrictions since it was an outdoor/indoor venue, and my husband and I are super picky with music/DJs (we're both musicians and didn't want to hire a DJ at first).
    Pete totally customized everything to us. He can play guitar or DJ (or both, like he did for us), won't be cheesy on the mic (he'll be as chatty or invisible as you want), and the whole process leading up to the wedding is very personal (client portal where you can make playlists, he'll learn custom songs on guitar, he'll even make your day-of-timeline). Awesome!

Sent on 10/23/2018

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Victoria. Working with you and Yuval was a wonderful experience and of course, being a special part of your day was incredible - you are an amazing couple! Your location at Malibou Lake Mountain Club in Agoura is one of my favorites, very special place to have your wedding. Your coordinator Katie Bartlett and photographer Teri Kramer were a blast to work with. Congratulations once again and thank you so much for choosing me!

Britney Hull · Married on 10/13/2018

Pete is amazing!

Pete was one of the BEST decisions we made for our Wedding on October 13th at The Westin Carlsbad Resort & Spa. He is so organized and helpful. He is an extremely talented musician. He played guitar for our Ceremony and Cocktail Hour and blew everyone away. He also did an amazing job as our MC and DJ. We received so many compliments from our guests on how amazing the music was. Pete is the real deal and I promise you will not be disappointed if you book him for your Wedding!

Sent on 12/05/2018

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Britney for the nice review. Working with you & David was so much fun - you are an incredible couple and your wedding day could not have gone better. Working with your private coordinator Doris Goodson of San Diego Events Company really was exciting - she is top notch. The new ballroom at the Westin is awesome and in opinion is one of the most breathtaking locations in Southern CA - the ocean view, sunset, beautiful open view ballroom – simply amazing. Thank you and congratulations once again!

Lauren Mckiernan · Married on 10/06/2018

More than just a DJ!

I am beyond happy with choosing Pete to be a part of our wedding. He's more than just a DJ...he's a musician who can offer a variety of music for your event, from acoustic guitar to solo performance to DJ. He kept the crowd dancing while remaining tasteful. We received many compliments from all of our wedding guests about both his musical talent as well as his selection in songs. He did a great job at helping to run the reception as the MC as well.

Sent on 04/04/2019

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you for the nice review Lauren. I’m so happy for you and Connor as it was a blast being a part of your special day and working with you! Vista Valley Country Club is a beautiful location and I sincerely enjoyed working with your in-house coordinator Kristy Trotter (she was so much fun and took good care of us). Of course your private coordinator Courtney Johnston with Kelsyraedesigns.com rocked it! Congratulations and thanks again for choosing me!

Dani · Married on 09/14/2018

Pete deserves WAY more than 5 stars. Our wedding was this past weekend (9/14) and Pete was the best DJ/Musician/Wedding Expert we have ever encountered. If you're deciding between a couple of DJs, GO WITH PETE! He was SO organized and has his own website to help create your timeline for the big day, select music and document the details so he has all the information he needs. Pete offered his opinion on a few key things which my fiancé and I so appreciated. Working with Pete made us feel like we were really prepared for the wedding day since we didn't have a hired wedding coordinator. He'll stay in touch with you leading up to the big day and just hit everything out of the ballpark the day of. Pete's services are slightly higher priced than what we saw as the average price for a DJ BUT with the musician side of things, and just his general demeanor throughout the wedding night, hiring Pete was worth every single penny. Thank you Pete for everything!!

Sent on 09/16/2018

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Wow! That was the quickest review I have ever received considering your wedding was two nights ago – I’m completely flattered. Thank you for taking the time to write such an articulate and thorough review. Working with you and Ryan was so easy and such fun (considering you live and planned your wedding from Germany, it could not have gone smoother). Green Gables in San Marcos is a wonderful location and working with in-house coordinator Hannah Tortosa was a blast - she helped make your special day an amazing success! I’m very excited for the both of you and look forward to staying in touch. Congratulations!
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 08/26/2018

My husband and I were married August 26, 2018 - We are from California but we live in Texas. We were high school sweethearts (40 years ago) and we were reunited just over a year ago. We decided we wanted to share our day with our family and friends in Southern California. We found an amazing place in West Covina, CA. All of our planning had to be done from Texas, which meant no face to face meetings. Everything had to be done over the phone. My husband is a drummer and music is very important to both of us. We wanted someone special that could understand that and also be able to get the crowd up and enjoying themselves. We looked at several different DJ's. Yes, there were others that less money, but as the saying goes - you get what you pay for. What impressed us and caught our attention was Pete's website. It was extremely professional AND he is also a musician. We sent Pete a note that we were interested and explained our situation. Pete was more than accommodating. He scheduled our first phone meeting and we were hooked from there. We knew immediately that he was the man for the job. Pete is more than organized and his professionalism is over the top! Don't tell Pete this, but he is also a wedding planner - he put the whole timeline together which honestly I don't know what I would have done without him. Pete’s work was seamless. The only negative thing I have to say - prior to the ceremony he sang and played guitar to our guest as they waited. We didn’t have a video of it so I could be blessed by his amazing voice! Seriously though, with all of Pete’s work it was like he had known us for years and knew exactly what we wanted. We picked some of the music but also gave him the freedom to be creative. Thank you Pete!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow 24
    DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow 25

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Valerie & Joe – outstanding review and I enthusiastically appreciate the time you took to write it. Being a part of your special day was a great pleasure and experience. Your story is so unique and special, you are both truly blessed. Congratulations once again!!!!
  • Josh

Josh · Married on 07/14/2018

Extraordinary Performer, DJ, and Emcee

When my wife and I set out to plan our wedding at Point Vicente Interpretive Center in Palos Verdes, California we had a difficult time deciding on music for the big day. We loved the idea of having live music during the ceremony and parts of the reception, while also having a DJ for dancing later in the evening, but finding someone who would excel at both felt out of reach. I spent a lot of time browsing different venders until I found Pete on Wedding Wire and after meeting with Pete over the phone we knew right away he was the right person for the job and he would make our big day memorable.

In the months leading up to the wedding we met with Pete several times to go over the timeline for the ceremony and reception as well as our music choices. Pete provided great expertise and helped us iron out details in our planning that undoubtedly would have caused stress on our wedding day without his help. Pete allowed us to pick songs we wanted to hear, blacklist songs we didn't, and brushed up on songs from his portfolio we wanted him to play when we walked into the ceremony.

I can't say enough about how important it is to have a professional to run music and emcee your wedding, and I am so grateful we found Pete. We especially appreciated Pete after attending other weddings leading up to ours without a professional DJ/emcee. Pete kept the day on track, kept the guests engaged and entertained, and removed any stress related to keeping the wedding day schedule.

Pete was fantastic when the big day arrived. He showed up on time and managed all his setup perfectly because he had scouted the location before the big day so that everything went smoothly (Wow!). Pete's beautiful guitar playing before and during the ceremony really capped off the vision my wife and I had for our ocean wedding. I'll always treasure the memory of walking into the ceremony with my best man as Pete played his rendition of "Torjia" from Torroba's Castle's of Spain and watching my wife walk down the aisle to Cannon in D. Pete helped us keep the reception on track even when we wanted to take more time to take extra photos - everything went so smoothly because of his guidance during planning and day-of. When it came time for DJ-ing, Pete kept our guests on the dance floor all night (we even saw family on the dance floor that we didn't expect to see dancing!) and we received a number of compliments on his music selections.

In short: We absolutely loved working with Pete for our wedding in July, 2018. Not only is Pete a fantastic DJ, skilled musician, and fun emcee - he's a true professional who gave us great advice throughout planning sessions and made us feel like we were in great hands leading up to and throughout the wedding. Thanks, Pete, for making our wedding such a special day full of wonderful memories!

Sent on 04/14/2019
    DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow 26
    DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow 27

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you for posting the outstanding & thorough review Josh - I’m beyond words! Working with you and Melissa was certainly a highlight of last summer. The views of the ocean at your location are perhaps the most impressive in all of Southern CA - it truly was dream. Thank you for entrusting me and congratulations once again!

BRyn · Married on 05/27/2018

Pete was incredible. He satisfied every single request we had, including playing the most beautiful rendition of Every Breath You Take for our moment of silence during the ceremony. I felt SO confident with him on board, and with his help we didn't need a wedding planner. He worked spendidly with our day-of-coordinator and the two of them, in concert, totally killed it! Pete was authentic, easy going, a great MC, and really took the time to understand who we were and the type of experience we wanted. AND his song choices were right on- the dance floor was still going strong when we had to shut down amplified music at midnight.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Adielle · Married on 05/11/2018

Pete provided excellent services! I loved that he's also a musician. We had live performance by him during cocktail hour. My guests really enjoyed it. We wanted a really short version of Perfect by Ed Sheeran for our first dance. He edited the song so that it only had the beginning verse and end part of song. It was perfect. It didn't sound edited at all. He has forms online for selecting songs that helped a lot. He's very professional, thorough and experienced. He helped us with our wedding day timeline and gave suggestions which I loved because I didn't have a wedding planner and had no idea what I was doing. He was amazing throughout the planning process up to our wedding day. He's very friendly and responds quickly whenever I had questions or concerns. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/31/2018

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Adielle! Working with you and Aaron was such an nice experience and your wedding day could not have gone better. I loved working with your coordinator Diana Belle of Knots & Belles. Your location at Eagle Glen Golf Club was really nice! Congratulations once again!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 04/14/2018

Best Wedding DJ Ever.

Pete is the best of the best. He literally saved our wedding when it was falling apart around us. We had a tragedy occur and as such a bridesmaid and the photographer took off immediately after the ceremony, not to mention my mood shifted from joy to grief back and forth for the rest of the wedding. Pete reworked the timeline and kept everyone on track and our guests were none the wiser as they danced the night away. There aren't enough thank you's in the world. He is worth every penny and then some. On top of all that he is a fantastic DJ and sang our first dance song to perfection!

Sent on 04/02/2019

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Amy: your words mean so much. You could not have been at a better place than your dads ranch in Acton. I’ll never forget how you and Adam kept dancing deep into the night under all those stars - it was special. Working with you was a joy and I appreciated your kind heart & beautiful spirit. Thank you

MARISELA · Married on 03/31/2018

Pete is seriously the best! My husband and I got married March 31, 2018. Out of all our vendors we were most excited to meet him in person. After our first phone call with him we knew that he was the right musician/DJ for our wedding day. He wasn’t pushy and didn’t rush us into booking him but we jumped on the opportunity of him having our wedding day open and booked him right away. It was the best decision! He is a great musician and played the guitar and sang during our ceremony and cocktail hour and during the reception he kept all of our friends and family dancing. They really enjoyed all the music. He planned and communicated with us really well before the wedding day and composed a timeline with every detail of the wedding. He is so organized and responsive which really made me happy. He took it upon himself to dismiss every table during dinner for the buffet line. It’s a small gesture but it really helped keep dinner going and I even had some family members compliment how great they thought it was that he did that. My husband and I would highly recommend him to anyone! He’s the best singer/guitar player, DJ, MC! Thank you so much Pete for making our wedding day so special!!

Sent on 04/11/2018
    DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow 28

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you for the great review Marisela. Working with you and Will was truly a pleasure and I’m very happy for you both - congratulations!! I’m still amazed that I was in Oahu on my kids spring break while you were there on your honeymoon - that’s is a first (you could have ran into your wedding singer/DJ while walking down the beach in Waikiki - or better yet, out on the surf break….haha)! Happy you had such an amazing honeymoon and I look forward to staying in touch.

LINDA · Married on 03/15/2018

PETE GOSLOW…amazing amazing amazing!!! When we first spoke to Pete, we were so ecstatic and every time after. The entire process was simple and smooth from the initial conversation we had to signing the contract to our Wedding Day at Twin Oaks Garden Estates, San Marcos. Finding an DJ/Emcee was extremely important to us because we wanted to ensure that our guest would have an amazing time and Pete did just that and much more. He is afar from perfect!! Pete is outstanding at what he does, professional, and extremely helpful. He goes beyond and above to make sure our Special Day was as perfect as possible. Most importantly, he genuinely cares. He helped from the beginning to end, with song choices down to our timeline. In addition, his vocals, SUPERB, Pete performed our First Dance song that we will forever cherish. Our Wedding Day was so much more special because of Pete. We highly recommend Pete!! THANK YOU so very much Pete!!

Sent on 05/28/2018

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Linda & Edgar! I will never forget singing the custom lyrics you added your first dance song - everything you did had so much meaning and was so special. You are a special couple and the love you have for each other is incredible – congratulations and thank you again for choosing me.

Shing · Married on 02/18/2018

Pete was extremely professional and played all the perfect tunes for our wedding. He's really experienced and knows exactly what he is doing, coordinately independently. He's the type of guy that does his homework before and is well prepared for any situation.
    His live music is also phenomenal! His classical guitar music and his singing was amazing. All of our guests were thoroughly entertained. They also thought we spent much more than what we actually did. Pete is an amazing value. I don't know how all these other DJ's are charging the same thing with less than half the skills. I'm so glad we chose Pete for our wedding day.
    Thanks Pete!

Sent on 03/17/2018

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Shing for the thoughtful review. I sincerely enjoyed working with you & your beautiful wife Kajyo, it was so much fun. Your intimate wedding at Green Gables in San Marcos could not have been more special, it was incredible and I was honored to be a part of it. You both are extremely nice and carrying which shined brightly through from your entire family and friends - you are both blessed to have such an amazing circle of friends and family surrounding you. Congratulations once again!!!

ruth · Married on 02/17/2018

If we could give him 10 stars we would. I can not overemphasize how amazing Pete was for our wedding. He was the hardest working person at the event and took so much stress off of us. He planned and communicated with us very well and is such a personable guy. He played his classical guitar and sang beautifully for our ceremony, entertained the crowd with his performances during cocktail hour and then was right on point as the DJ for our reception. If you are lucky enough to book Pete for your wedding you will not be disappointed one bit. I still have people talking about how great our DJ/musician was!

Sent on 03/24/2018
    DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow 29

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Ruth – you and James are such an amazing couple and I had so much fun working with you. Twin Oaks is a special location and your wedding day could not have gone better! I’m very happy for the both of you and sincerely appreciate the time you have taken to post the wonderful review and the photo from your awesome photographer Savannah http://www.savannahraephoto.com Congratulations!!!

Benjamin · Married on 01/19/2018

We would give Pete 6 stars in every category if we could. We found Pete through wedding wire, his high rankings are well earned and he exceeded our extremely high expectations. We selected Pete about 4-5 months before our event. He quickly responded and met with us so discuss our desires, ideas, and overall goals for our wedding. He gave great advice and suggestions but never came across as pushy. He was a great communicator, continuously checking in and responding to our (many) questions and clarifications. Pete made the wedding planning easy and stress free. We never doubted for a second that he would delivery an extremely high quality service. On the wedding day, Pete didn't disappoint. The day went perfectly smooth, we didn't have to do a thing and every bit of the event was executed perfectly. We highly recommend Pete, phenomenal service at a great price.

Sent on 06/07/2018

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Lindsey & Benjamin! Your location at the Sheraton in Carlsbad is incredible! Working with Catering Sales Manager Elizabeth Murphy is always a special treat – your wedding day could not have gone better. I had so much fun DJing during dancing - your guests had such a great time! Congratulations once again and it was truly my pleasure to be a part of your special day!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 01/06/2018

Pete was absolutely amazing! From our first phone call with him, we knew that he was the perfect man for our dj/musician at the Manchester Grand Hyatt. Pete was able to take some of our unusual/lesser known choices for our ceremony and learn them on guitar and play beautifully. Our guests were all impressed with his skill on the guitar and his singing. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night long and was able to gauge the excitement on the floor for continuing to play.
    He kept me comfortable the whole time in the planning process as well, and was always very quick and responsive, even with our wedding occurring right after the holiday season.
    My husband and I would highly recommend Pete. You cannot get better!

Sent on 02/21/2018

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Sarah & Jeremiah! Kicking of 2018 with your wedding was incredible – still can’t get over the amazing views you had on the top floor of the Manchester Grand Hyatt and I will never forget it. Working with you both was truly effortless and a pleasure – thank you for choosing me and congratulations once again!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 12/29/2017

Best of Both Worlds

Ken and I were married at the Pacific Views venue on Point Loma Naval Submarine Base in March of 2018. We very much wanted the personal touch of live music to separate our wedding from just another party, but we also wanted the ability to play recorded songs.

Pete was the best of both worlds!
    Pete was prompt to respond to our online inquiry and worked with us through the entire wedding planning process, even bringing our attention to potential issues that we didn't foresee as novice DIY planners. He helped us develop a perfect timeline for the ceremony and the reception.

During the reception, he did a fantastic job of guiding guests to be in the right place at the right time and subtly emcee-ing without making his personality the center of attention (something we'd seen some DJs do and we were wary of). Pete learned two custom songs for us, and sang and played guitar for most of the ceremony and some of the reception. Our guests were impressed and remarked over and over again what a fun and personal wedding experience it was. I know I'm biased, but it was the best wedding I've ever attended and if we could do it all over again, we would hire Pete for round 2!

Sent on 04/03/2019

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Wow Katie – you came through with a great review! Yay!! You and Ken were so much fun! We really had an amazing night and I would love to repeat it again too - sounds like fun! Of course you can’t beat the view at Ocean View at Ballast Point – you had a dream wedding at a dream location. Congratulations once again and thank you for taking the time post such a great review.

Brittany · event on 12/15/2017

Pete did a great job for our company holiday party!
    From the initial conversation for a quote he was very understanding of our budget and extremely friendly (easy to talk to). The fact that he can sing as well as DJ makes of a great experience for guests. He's also very good at keeping the music appropriate for staff while still finding what works best for the crowd.

Sent on 12/19/2017

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Brittany. Providing the entertainment for your company Astrophysics Inc. http://www.astrophysicsinc.com 2017 holiday party at Anaheim Hills Golf Club was truly my pleasure! You were fun to work with and the evening was a smashing success – really enjoyed being a part of it and can’t thank you enough for choosing me! Happy Holidays!

Brittni · Married on 12/08/2017

We recently got married at Twin Oaks House and Garden Estate in San Marcos, CA. We decided to hire Pete as our ceremony musician and DJ/emcee. Pete was so much more than a musician, entertainer, DJ as he helped us to plan our ceremony and worked with us to develop timelines for the ceremony and the reception. We knew that we wanted to have live music play during the ceremony but also wanted to have a great time dancing the night away! Pete was the best of both worlds. From our first phone consultation with Pete, we knew that he would be perfect for our big day. He was personable and professional and made the planning process easy and smooth. On the day of the wedding, we had no worries because Pete had already reviewed to smallest details with us before the wedding. His music before the ceremony and during the ceremony was beautiful! We loved how Pete's music made the day feel romantic and elegant. During the reception, everyone had a great time! We even got my father-in-law on the dance floor! I highly recommend Pete for any of your events.

Sent on 02/12/2018

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Brittni! I enjoyed working with you and Ian so much and I can’t thank you enough for choosing me. You are a very special couple and I’m so happy for you! Your wedding was simply amazing! Congratulations once again!!

Paul · Married on 11/17/2017

Pete was the perfect musician for our wedding at Klentner Ranch in Carpentaria, CA, but he did so much more to make our day perfect. We had a relatively short engagement and Pete was the calming force we needed! Pete is an amazing guitarist (classically trained!) and played beautiful guitar during our ceremony and entertained our guests during cocktail hour. During dinner he played a mix of songs we picked and our guests loved it! Then the party started and it was awesome. The dance floor stayed packed all night. He was able to accommodate a very late change to the father daughter song without even blinking. In fact the planning process was so smooth and he was so easy to work with. He scouted the venue before our date and worked with our wedding coordinator to make sure our day went off without a hitch. Pete was an excellent emcee and played all the songs we wanted to hear. It was a great day/night and it would not have been the same without Pete! Having the same person play live guitar for the ceremony and cocktail followed by some great DJing was truly unique.

Sent on 12/11/2017

DJ & MUSICIAN Pete Goslow's reply:

Thank you Lauren & Paul! I value the time & though you took to post your amazing review for which I’m truly grateful. Working with you both and being a part of your special day was truly one of the highlights of my year. The spectacular view of the Pacific from your ceremony and cocktail site was breathtaking, inspiring me while I performed. Congratulations once again and Happy New Year!!