Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90046 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Organic String Quartet

Organic String Quartet is a wedding music company based in Los Angeles, California. The company started providing high-quality music for weddings and other events in 2006. Organic String Quartet aims to provide a fun and memorable experience by keeping the guests entertained from start to finish. The company is known for their various styles of music. Organic String Quartet provides its services throughout the local areas of Santa Barbara, Orange County, and Palm Springs.

Experience
Members of the Organic String Quartet have worked with famous artists such as Celine Dion, Deadmau5, Stevie Wonder, Frank Ocean, Natalie Cole, Alan Parsons, and many more. The company has also been featured in magazines and on various television programs.

Organic String Quartet uses different instruments in its performance including cello, piano, violin, flute, and viola. Available for ceremonies, rehearsal dinners, cocktail hours, and receptions, the quartet offers the following services:

• Instrumentals

Organic String Quartet 2
Organic String Quartet 3

Macy · Married on 02/24/2019

Great experience!

They were so lovely! I'll be honest, I saw them once during my wedding and I only really heard them during my walk down the aisle, but our guests told me they were awesome! We hired them for pre-ceremony, ceremony, and cocktail hour music and our guests raved about them! I got "Did you know your string quartet played Drake?!" more than once lol. Working with Alicia was effortless and they were very professional, my walk down the aisle was perfect, and I have no complaints. They were affordable and flexible and consummate professionals.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Organic String Quartet's reply:

Thank you so much, Macy! We had a great time and we're thrilled that everyone enjoyed the music. It was a beautiful wedding and I'm so glad that we got to be a part of it. Congratulations to you both!
  • Trevor

Trevor · Married on 10/04/2018

We hired Organic String Quartet to play during our ceremony and cocktail hour and they were phenomenal! We worked with Alicia, the owner, on booking them for our wedding and she was very helpful, friendly, and quick to respond. During the ceremony we stuck with traditional songs such as Trumpet Voluntary, Canon in D, and the Wedding March. For the cocktail hour we went more modern with selections from Game of Thrones, Jurassic Park, Muse, Beyonce, Adele. etc. Unfortunately, due to Santa Monica's noise restrictions we had to move the music inside for cocktail hour and most of our guests wanted to remain outside which is such a shame because they sounded absolutely fantastic. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Organic String Quartet FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Guitar, Piano, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System, Vocals

• Michael's Santa Monica
    Michael's Santa Monica Restaurant Weddings

Such a professional and talented group of musicians! I hope to work with them again in the future.

• Marcella Treybig Photography
    Marcella Treybig Photography Wedding Photographers

I am a photographer and have had the pleasure to have worked with them! beautiful music, on time, professionally dressed and I hope to work with them again in the future.

• Dash Entertainment
    Dash Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have been booking Organic String Quartet for years and they are great. Always a pleasure to work with true professionals.

• Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA, 90046 See on map