Beyond the Event

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Package Price

Beyond the Event is a wedding planning operation based in Long Beach, California. This business aims to help to-be-weds realize their dream day without having to fret too much about the organization and logistics. Creating distinctive and memorable occasions, these experts enjoy crafting celebrations that match each couple’s vision.

These professionals can assist with bringing rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions to life in eye-catching and seamless ways. One of the primary goals for Beyond the Event is to eliminate much of the stress and hassle of such a milestone occasion. Weddings can come and go in the blink of an eye, which is why many people preparing for the big day seek guidance from aficionados with experience. Those who would like everything planned on their behalf can avail of the full-service option. Couples who have already figured out many of the details might be best matched with the partial planning service. In addition, this business offers day-of coordination and event design, so that the entire occasion runs much smoother. Other features provided by this company include:

• Timelines
  • Guest list creation
  • Vendor referrals
  • Double weddings
  • Destination celebrations
  • Elopements
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$300

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Samantha D. Married on 10/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding Coordinator of my dreams!

Julianna and her team at Beyond the Event were phenomenal! When we booked our venue I knew I wanted at the very least a day of planner so I could soak in our big day and not stress over the details, Beyond the Event was the recommended vendor for planning and I am so glad they were. Communication, expectation and month of was all seamless! I met with Julianna very early on and we were able to discuss the vision and what I wanted to do. I would say I was a bit of a DIY bride and she helped form and execute on exactly what I imagined. She is certainly an expert in the Industry and everything was perfect. Our rehearsal was quick, efficient and informative. Our wedding day was absolutely perfection! Not a single thing went wrong or was not how we imagined, a giant party with vows and everyone having the time of their lives. Julianna and her assistants kept the flow of the day on time, the dessert tables full, centerpieces gorgeous, the bride having a great time and wrapped things up essentially with a bow on it all. We wish we could redo this day each weekend simply based on how much fun we , the bride and groom, and the entire 150 person guest list had!
    Caroline S. Married on 10/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

EXCELLENT, professional, and sweet.

Overall very happy with it all
  • illustration stars

Team

Juliana  Holmes
Juliana Holmes
Founder/ Lead Coordinator

I’m Juliana the owner of a Beyond the Event, I grew up in Long Beach but sometimes I call it Mi playa larga. After being a bride myself in 2017, I fell in love with putting together every small detail of my happily ever after. I wanted to bring that love and creativeness to all the beautiful love stories that are letting their love grow. I was a kindergarten teacher and was always the one creating specific decor for our classroom/ school yearly events. This is where I discovered my passion for event planning. I love helping place together all the pieces of the event and watch their visions unfold on one of the biggest days of their new chapter as a newlywed. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I’m a lover for all genders & people, a United States Air Force wife, fur mommy and willing to the extra mile on the smallest details.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The beauty I found as a coordinator & floral designer is that a career and passion came together as a full-time job. When a couple chooses me, I choose you back and then we are in it together. I love being part of where each individual couples wedding and follow wherever their love story takes them.

VOX DJs
The "I Do" Wedding Photography & Videography
5.0 out of 5 rating , 98 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

California Long Beach, CA, 90813
Location of (Beyond the Event)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding