Beyond the Event Reviews

8 Reviews for Beyond the Event

• Zean

Zean Dejos · Married on 07/02/2020

loved working with her!

Juliana is so awesome! I was a photographer for a wedding she coordinated and she was great! She even did the floral arrangements and they were so pretty! Hopefully we get to work another wedding in the future :)

Sent on 05/26/2020

June Espinosa · Married on 07/02/2020

Beyond the Event was amazing!

Juliana at Beyond the Event was absolutely wonderful to work with. Juliana was attentive, offered suggestions and creative ideas and was extremely organized. She was amazing with juggling the information coming at her from the bride and groom and their respective families... we were a handful and she handled it like a pro! On the day of the wedding her entire team was a pleasure to work with. Friendly, attentive, and extremely efficient in keeping things on schedule. They not only helped with situations as they arose, they actually anticipated the issues that could arise and were prepared for anything that came at them. We were very pleased with the overall service and would highly recommend Beyond the Event to our friends and family needing wedding coordinator services.

Sent on 05/28/2020

Meg Mcmillan · Married on 06/05/2020

Very professional and accommodating

Juliana was a true joy to work with! She went above and beyond to make sure the bride and groom had a beautiful and memorable wedding. As a wedding photographer, I can tell you it's so important the coordinator is communicating and making sure the vendors are all on the same page to get the BEST photos for the couple!! And she did just that! Thank you for being amazing :)

Sent on 10/08/2019

Diana · Married on 02/08/2020

Juliana was professional and had a calm demeanor. She was knowledgeable about details and got all things taken care of even with our tight time frame.

Nice job! The day flowed perfectly just as planned!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Erika · Married on 02/07/2020

Effortlessly amazing!

Juliana was such an absolute pleasure to work with. She made everything super easy as we had no idea what to expect or do to start this process of getting married. We didn’t want to plan a lot because we didn’t know what we really wanted and Juliana took the wheel asked us a few questions and then took charge. Everything came out beautiful and better than we expected. She was awesome and on top of everything which I don’t think people realize how hard this job actually is. She was able to assert herself with both of our loud and big families which is a job in itself But she did amazing and I would definitely recommend her for any future events as she made this so easy for us. We love her!

Sent on 02/29/2020

Karolina Rozenberg · Married on 12/07/2019

Best Day Ever

Juliana was amazing at our wedding! I had a lot of decorations to put together and there wasn’t much time to do it because they had another event in the ballroom before our wedding. I don’t know what they did in there but the room looked magical and exactly what I envisioned when we got there. We also had few last minute emergencies and Juliana handled it really well. I honestly didn’t have to worry about anything except how not to fall while walking down the aisle. Once we got to the reception Juliana kept bringing me and my husband drinks which we really appreciated because we didn’t have time to go get it ourselves. She made sure we never had an empty glass in our hands! We also had a complicated timeline with a lot of activities but our wedding planner did a great job with following the plan and coordinating everything. In addition to being really professional, Juliana was so much fun! She danced with us at the end of the night and we all had one huge party! It was amazing! After the reception, somehow all of our gifts, cards, and decorations ended up in our hotel room all nicely organized. Honestly, amazing job from the beginning to the wedding! Our day was perfect and Juliana made sure it was!

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • Tracey

Tracey Domingues · Married on 12/07/2019

Mother of the Groom

I watched Julianna in action and could not be more impressed. My son & daughter-in-love’s day was pure magic because of Julianna’s expertise in coordination. She was friendly, professional, detail oriented, organized, attentive to our needs and so much fun! She was with us from early morning until the reception ended making certain everything went smoothly. Six months later, We are still talking about how perfect the day was. If you want the day to be the wedding of your dreams, contact Beyond the Event and Julianna will make it happen! She is amazing!

Sent on 07/08/2020
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn Rodriguez · Married on 12/06/2019

g to T. work with!

Juliana was the friendliest and most attentive soul to work with. She understood my vision from the start and she met with me as many times as I had needed to feel comfortable about any wedding stuff. In the day of, she was a beast! My wedding had a few hiccups (people in wrong seats, DJ issues, raining the day of when the ceremony was supposed to be outside) and she dealt with everything quickly and accordingly as well as following the timeline to the T. She also set up everything exactly the way I had wanted and even better.

Sent on 02/05/2020