The "I Do" Wedding Photography & Videography

Los Angeles, CA View map
$2,750 Most Popular Price

$2,750 Most Popular Price

The “I Do” Wedding Photography & Videography is a Los Angeles-based award-winning wedding photographer and videographer. This top-rated Los Angeles creative team avoids over-posing and focuses on capturing natural and emotional wedding images and film. Whether you’re looking for vibrant, beautiful wedding photos or amazing wedding film—or a combination of the two—you’ll feel confident in the experienced and professional hands of The “I Do” Wedding Photography & Videography.

The “I Do” Wedding Photography & Videography offers wedding, event and family photography and videography services. Wedding photography and videography services include:

• Engagement shoot
  • Highlight videos
  • Full feature videos
  • Multiple cameras
  • Raw footage

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,750

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

Valerie R. Getting married on 06/01/2022

We loved working with the team

We did our engagement photos with the "I Do" photography and it was an amazing experience! The team was very friendly and helpful during the entire process. We did not know exactly what photo style we wanted and the team helped us brainstorm ideas of location, poses and outfits.
    On the day of the session, Vanessa was very friendly and made us feel comfortable from the start.
    On top of that, we received the photos through the "I Do" photography website which was a very nice way of seeing the end result.
    We cannot recommend the team enough!

The "I Do" Wedding Photography & Videography's reply:

Valérie, thank you for such wonderful feedback! We absolutely love how your photos came out. They feel very authentic to you as a couple and the vision ideas you initially shared with us :)
    Crissy Getting married on 05/29/2022

Absolutely amazing!

Lydia & the team were amazing! They are very responsive and easy to work with. Dean was our photographer and he was just so much fun! We also appreciated that Dean called us before the photoshoot and also shared with us some tips on fabrics and colors to wear for our location. The photos turned out great!! I highly recommend them!

The "I Do" Wedding Photography & Videography's reply:

Crissy & Ricky, we're so glad you enjoyed your Engagement Session! The two of you truly looked stunning and those Sutro Baths photos are epic!! It was a true pleasure working with you :)
    Courtney A. Married on 03/26/2022

Wonderful, instructive photography experience

To say that my fiancé and I don't love to be photographed is an absolute understatement. Lydia and the team at "I Do" did a really nice job of making us feeling prepared and comfortable for our engagement photo shoot. Lydia sent over videos and "tips and tricks" for making our photos memorable. Our photographer, Dana, made us laugh and gave us tons of instruction, which we desperately needed. This was an amazing experience to prepare for our wedding photos. We were really happy with the locations that Dana chose for us, blending some natural, aesthetic locations with really iconic photos with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background. The coordination was made a little more complicated with COVID, but we were able to make the shoot happen and the photos were returned really quickly. Now we have some lovely images to put on our wedding website, which was pretty sad before!

The "I Do" Wedding Photography & Videography's reply:

Courtney, thank you for your sweet review. You both were wonderful to work with and such a sweet couple. We were honored to be a part of your journey together :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

82 photos · 08/12/2017
  • Lana & Mohammad
    85 photos · 08/06/2017

Kreative Hands Kreative Hands Wedding Florists

We had the pleasure to work with Lydia from The "I Do" Photography for a homely backyard wedding in Malibu. Lydia caputred the special moment in the most extra ordinary way! Her creative yet and capturing the moment with every detail and setting was just remarkable! We felt it was like a story book written in the form of pictures! Awesome!

1479 S Bedford St Los Angeles, CA, 90035
424.313.2999
Location of (The "I Do" Wedding Photography & Videography)

The "I Do" Wedding Photography & Videography frequently asked questions

What photography services does The "I Do" Wedding Photography & Videography include in the starting price?

The "I Do" Wedding Photography & Videography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does The "I Do" Wedding Photography & Videography include in their most popular wedding package?

The "I Do" Wedding Photography & Videography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does The "I Do" Wedding Photography & Videography offer?

The "I Do" Wedding Photography & Videography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does The "I Do" Wedding Photography & Videography offer?

The "I Do" Wedding Photography & Videography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours