The "I Do" Wedding Photography & Videography Reviews

The "I Do" Wedding Photography & Videography 5
  • Emily

Emily Zaret · Married on 08/18/2019

Amazing!

The “I Do” Wedding Photography and Videography team are the best in town! They made our wedding what it was, fun and beautiful! They captured every moment from beginning to end and helped my husband and I see our wedding through our guests eyes. They were entirely professional and sweet. Every member of the team brought positivity and love to our day. They were all such a joy to be around and to work with. Special shout out to Dajuana, our lead photographer and Kristina, you guys are just incredible! I had correspondence with Kristina throughout the entire planning process. She answered every single annoying question with patience, kindness, and was always so quick to respond! We loved working with the entire team but you two are so special to us! Thank you Christian and Vinukh for making us smile and literally catching every moment we couldn’t! A wedding is typically stressful and just such a blur! The whole team helped my husband and I feel relaxed and they truly made us feel so cared for. They are definitely worth every penny!!! We also had them bring in a photo booth for our reception. They customized our strip and fixed anything we wanted without hesitation. Our guests had the time of their lives in the photo booth, thank you! The “I Do” team guided us through our entire wedding day, we couldn’t be more grateful for all of you. If you are looking for professional, kind, attentive, and just all around amazing service, The “I Do” Wedding Photography and Videography is no doubt the answer to your prayers! Thank you guys for all of your hard work, great communication, and amazing vibes! We love you!!!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Sara

Sara Xuereb · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Wedding Photo and Video

The "I Do" Wedding photography and videography exceeded our expectations. Our photographer was Hana and she was amazing! We were so incredibly happy with all the photos. It's going to be hard to do an album because we like every single picture. She was very professional and a joy to work with. Our videographer was Ernesto and he was awsome. They brought a drone and everything. Our wedding highlight video was a tear jerker as they included all the special moments of our wedding day. They even sent us the raw footage which was so fun to see. I would reccomend this company to anyone that wants perfect photos and video for there wedding. Also their customer service was exceptional as they were very helpful and persistent with any questions I had. I give them 5 stars and they deserve it!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Meyers · Married on 04/20/2019

Perfect wedding photos!!

I love the work I Do photography has provided me. My wedding photos will always bring me joy. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Andrea Kunz · Married on 04/10/2019

Wonderful!

Our pictures turned out amazing; We are so happy with them! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

The "I Do" Wedding Photography & Videography 6
    The "I Do" Wedding Photography & Videography 7
    Sent on 11/18/2019

Lisa Chen · Married on 11/17/2018

Totally worth flying out to Phoenix.

I Do Photography was one of the photographers recommended by our wedding venue, and for good reason! Kristina, the studio manager, was super helpful and responsive to whatever questions we had, even helping us pick out a location for our engagement photos. Our lead photographer, Donna, was super fun to work with and really took the stress out of trying to look one's best while being photographed. She provided all the directions we needed so we didn't have to do the thinking to look good, and with the results from our engagement pics, we knew the wedding photos would be even more spectacular. On the big day, Donna and Steve captured and created for us many beautiful, touching, and occasionally amusing moments of us and our loved ones throughout the day, and made sure we had fun while doing so! In short, do yourself a favor, hire I Do Photo, and then go have a blast!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful!!

The "I Do"Wedding Photography was amazing! Donna and Lily captured the day and all the special moments perfectly. The photos turned out beautifully and we will cherish them forever. They were professional, enjoyable to be around, and went above and beyond in every way. The entire team was extremely responsive from beginning to end and worked with us to ensure everything was to our liking. We would highly recommend using them!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Emma · Married on 09/07/2018

HOLY MOLY!! The “I Do” Photography and videography team blew our minds! First of all, we had a super untraditional wedding so they were willing to make a contract that was catered to our desires. They responded very efficiently, always within 24 hours. When we first met them (which was the day of the wedding), it was like we’d known Donna, Mark, Matt, and Chad for years! They were SO easy to work with and totally respected things we did or did not want to do, and they made use of their time! All four of them were constantly shooting and even showing us their work between shots… you can tell they really love what they do. Even our friends and family commented on how awesome they were! Safe to say, we highly recommend them as your team on your wedding day ☺

Sent on 09/20/2018

lena · Married on 06/24/2018

I recently had my wedding on June 24th and hired The “I Do” Wedding Photography team and I am so happy that I did! One of my favorite vendors! From the very beginning, they were so warm, welcoming and accommodating. I met with Kristina who was amazing from beginning to end! She worked extremely well with my budget, understood what was important to me and did her very best to give me what I needed. I hired a total of 4 people, 2 photographers and 2 videographers.
    A few days before the wedding I spoke to the lead photographer who explained to me the process, what was going to happen, how it was going to happen, etc. He made sure to understand and capture all photos I truly found important to take the day of my wedding.
    2 months after my wedding I received all of my photos (approximately 500) and a 4 min. Highlight video- all were beyond beautiful! The quality and work they put in was exactly what I envisioned to have!

Seriously do consider this amazing team- you won’t be disappointed!

The "I Do" Wedding Photography & Videography 8
    Sent on 08/31/2018

Devin · Married on 12/09/2017

Fantastic to work with! They were incredibly responsive in all the emails and Kristina and the rest of the team were all super friendly during the night. They were great at fielding our questions and taking our requests, and the photos looked amazing!

The "I Do" Wedding Photography & Videography 9
    The "I Do" Wedding Photography & Videography 10
    The "I Do" Wedding Photography & Videography 11
    Sent on 05/09/2018

Alex · Married on 11/18/2017

My now wife Patty and I wedded on November 18th of this year and throughout our planning we hit a terrifying and unexpected bump when booking first photographer. Long story short the original photographers we ended up booking “Film Monkey Studios” ended up being scam artist and scared our trust going forward. Luckily time and PayPal payment returns were on our side and were able to get our money back, but our trust in research was ever so less than extremely cautious. Then came, The I Do!!! At first the packages seemed too good to be true so we decided to have a face to face with Kristina the Studio Manager and after assuring us that we had nothing to worry about and showed us wonderful samples of their work we decided to trust once again, AND THEY DID NOT FAIL US!! From start to finish these wonderful people took every detail into consideration and communicated with our day of event coordinator as they were communicating directly with me and my wife. We wanted to give a very special thank you to Kristina Corbett (Studio Manager), Donna (Lead Photographer), Erick, and Julian (Videographers). We can’t wait to see out final product come to fruition :)

The "I Do" Wedding Photography & Videography 12
    The "I Do" Wedding Photography & Videography 13
    Sent on 11/29/2017

Rob · Married on 10/28/2017

We chose "I Do" to do both the still photography and videography for our wedding. They are nothing short of fantastic. I've been in the TV and film industry as an executive producer/showrunner for over 15 years and so I researched the heck out of LA area companies with very high expectations. And though at some point, your options start to blend, "I Do" stood out and so we decided to go with them.

We made the right call. Their quality of work is excellent. We loved our photographs. We loved our video. The conditions on the day of our wedding were not ideal. There was a lot of wind on the beach and the location of our wedding arch created some lighting and shadow issues. The photographers and videographers worked like pros to maneuver around and potential problems to deliver everything we hoped for.

The edited video was also superb. I can't say enough about how patient they were with my nitpicking, my questions, etc. All they did was listen and continue to improve what was already above and beyond.

It's important to mention how great these people were to work with. Forget their abilities as shooters, editors and producers...they all have great dispositions. On a super important day where you have all your friends and family present and don't want any bad mojo from strangers you don't know, it's such a big deal when your vendors fit in. When their personalities actually add to the great vibe of your wedding day, well you know you picked the right company.

Lena, Kristina, Lily and Lydia held our hand via emails over a period of months. Always keeping me calm and confident that our pictures and video would be great. Amazing customer care. Alex, Mark and Erick not only shot premier video, they were so great to work with. They came with their own ideas, honored ours, and worked their butts off. Bilal and Brian shot our photos. Just like the videography team, these guys came with a great energy and a clear purpose.

A+ for "I Do" Wedding Photography!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Katie · Married on 08/26/2017

These guys were amazing. I didn’t have an opportunity to meet my photographer before the wedding day, so I was a bit worried, but they showed up on time and ready to hop into it! (If you get nervous about not knowing who your photographer is, they seemed cool with us doing a pre-meet, we just didn't have time for anything more than a phonecall) We also got a photo booth from I Do, and it was a big hit.

Our photographer surprised us a few times throughout the day with interesting setups and ideas, they got our family photos done in like 15 minutes, and we got our edited photos back in about two months- they are great! Like a week after the wedding, I requested a few photos so that I could order thank you cards, and they got me back four edited photos almost immediately. Definitely recommend.

The "I Do" Wedding Photography & Videography 14
    The "I Do" Wedding Photography & Videography 15
    The "I Do" Wedding Photography & Videography 16
    The "I Do" Wedding Photography & Videography 17
    Sent on 10/28/2017

Kelley · Married on 06/03/2017

I got married 3 years ago and booked The I Do Wedding Photography and LOVED them! Great at the wedding, not obtrusive, got great shots, and turned them over super quick! Alex is such a great photographer with cool ideas! THEN, my dad was getting married, so I booked them AGAIN this summer, and barely 3 weeks later, we have wonderful photos again! I'm so glad to have a go-to photographer for all of life's special moments!!! LOVE THEM!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Alex · Married on 05/23/2017

Alex and Joe from "I Do" took photos for our wedding and we couldn't be happier with the result. There were so many epic shots that we are still having a hard time picking out our favorites for print. Definitely recommend them for anyone interested.

Our wedding was not easy to take photos for. It happened at sunrise at Griffith Observatory. The brightness of the sky changes from shot to shot, from fairly dark to full bright. We also wanted a number of wide vista shots. We are genuinely impressed of how wonderful each shot came out. Alex and Joe made our wedding day extra special and we can't thank them enough.

- Alex and Sophia

Sent on 06/08/2017

samar · Married on 11/25/2016

Lydia and the team are AMAZING! They're professional, funny, organized, and most importantly their work is amazing! They listen to what you want and they do exactly what you asked for and more! When working with a photographer/videographer you need to be comfortable, and they make sure of that. I was stressed right before my reception and Lydia helped me just calm down and enjoy every minute. Cant wait to see the final edited photos and video!!
    I highly highly recommend them :)

Sent on 12/06/2016

Greg · Married on 10/22/2016

Lydia is fantastic. She is self assured, has great energy and does excellent photography and videography. She has nothing but the best equipment and had some real surprises for our wedding such as a drone camera for some incredible shots from the sky, and she also shot our wedding with a 360 degree camera for a virtual reality view of our wedding. When Lydia showed up with her brother and a helper, she knew exactly what to do and how to get things rolling. She took an amazing amount of footage for our 1 1/2 hour elopement wedding. You will be very happy that you chose Lydia to for your wedding photographer.

Sent on 12/30/2016

ernie · Married on 10/19/2016

excellent service!!!! Keep up the creativity!

Sent on 12/24/2016

D · Married on 10/01/2016

This is the MOST AMAZING photography and videography team ever!!! Working with Bilal, Ernesto, Denise & Lydia was by far, THE BEST PART OF OUR WEDDING. I wish I could get married again just to have them film/photograph us. We are so incredibly impressed with the final product. I still can't believe how good the photos and videos came out. Remarkable.

They are all phenomenal and I can't thank them enough for how accommodating and perfect they were. Our wedding day was so blissful and stress-free because of this team. They always had us smiling and enjoying every moment.

Best team ever! I wish I had more friends getting married so I can refer The I Do Photography.

Sent on 12/01/2016
  • Julie67

Julie · Married on 10/01/2016

We hired The " I Do" Wedding Photography team to take photos and videography for my wedding 10.01.16 in Catalina Island, CA and we could not have made a better choice. My husband and I are from Reno, NV and to say the least we searched for months for the perfect photographers with the most beautiful photos and best service to capture our destination wedding from our area and Lake Tahoe, all the way to Southern California and locally on the island. Well we received everything we dreamed of and more for our special day when we found Lydia and Alex out of Los Angeles. They came to the island the day of the wedding ready to get the shots we requested, but blew our expectations away with the results and their unbelievable talent and artistic eye! They were so nice to work with all day, very professional and were just so committed to getting some amazing shots and truly cared that our day was being captured as a beautiful, happy, and memorable event on Catalina. We can't express enough that our album and wedding video is more than we ever thought it would be and how much we appreciate The "I Do" Wedding team for listening to what we wanted. If you're that bride or event planner that wants photography/videography services that give you million dollar results at an affordable price, stop your search, your wish has been answered!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Cynthia · Married on 09/15/2016

We love The I Do Photography! Lydia was the best! She was so sweet and fun BUT she was also tough with our family when they needed to be told certain things... an example of this was when a couple of our younger relatives were fighting and being pouty while we were trying to take a family photo. Lydia took care of it before I even had a chance to recognize what was happening. Her biggest concerns were capturing the photos we wanted and making sure our day was perfect. We really appreciated those little things. Above all else, she put us at ease and captured some really beautiful photos of us on the beach.

We can't say enough about her and the I Do Photography!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Nualla · Married on 09/03/2016

THE BEST DECISION I MADE FOR MY WEDDING!!! From the first email I sent, Lydia was incredibly prompt and took her time explaining every question I had...she was patient and made me feel incredibly comfortable with my decision! On the wedding day, Alex and his team were better than I could have ever imagined! They were on time, friendly, well dressed and SO talented! They all made us feel really comfortable about being in front of the camera and had great suggestions for poses/ideas! They worked very efficiently to get all the pictures we wanted! Lydia just sent a sneak peak preview of some of the photos and I'm already obsessed with them! Can't wait to get all of them! Thank you SO much to everyone at the I do photography for making it such an amazing experience

Sent on 09/17/2016

Haley · Married on 09/03/2016

Lydia and Bilal did an amazing job of photographing my wedding. I love my pictures more and more every time I see them. Their photo quality was top notch and they made me feel so comfortable, especially since I typically don't like being in front of a camera.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Karen · Married on 08/27/2016

From start to finish I was happy and impressed with the talent of Lydia and her team. They were perfect from planning to finish. Especially Lydia, she was on top of every detail during the wedding, including on me, mother of the bride, to make sure she got everything, we all wanted. I was in the moment and would have missed several things if Lydia hadn't been so present and on top of the shots, lists and moments not to miss. She is a great director, when she worked with the bridesmaids and groomsmen she could with ease direct the lively bunches into perfect rows with character. We loved the aerial filming and every single touch they did. If I had another child I would hire them all over again! Photos, video loved by all!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Daniela · Married on 07/23/2016

We could not be happier with our choice of having the "I Do" team cover both videography and photography for our big day. They were super sweet, professional, understanding, supportive, fun, patient, creative and TALENTED!! I'm sure I'm missing a few different words to describe them, but I think you get it, they're AWESOME! We were so happy with our pictures and even happier with how creative they got with the editing for our video, it was everything we were hoping for (and more)! Thank you Lydia and the team for capturing the most special day of our lives! So happy we get to relive the memories over and over again!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Julie · Married on 07/16/2016

I am so happy I hired The I Do Photography for my wedding at Moorpark Country Club. After searching for months I selected this company because the offer all photo services and I was able to bundled the photographer, videographer, and photo booth to limit the hassle and save a little money. Lydia was very creative and her staff captured some amazing shots. They even had a drone fly over the golf course to capture aerial views. AMAZING! I was very happy with the photos and highlight video. The photo booth was a big hit with the guests.

Sent on 10/28/2016