LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene ©

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

Your engaged! Congratulations! Now what? You have found your soul mate, your one and only... Now the fun begins.

My name is Tom Keene, owner and master photographer of LAdigitalPhoto.com. I love my job and you will love my work. I can't believe how lucky and blessed I am to be able to capture things that happen in the blink of an eye. The flutter of a humming bird or your wedding day deserve attention.

Searching for your vendors is hard enough these days. Not that long ago you had to search through the yellow pages... now you can find thousands of people on line, just on this site alone. LAdigitalPhoto has 5 photographers so we have someone even if it is a very very over booked date.

Our focus is you. From the smallest detail to the biggest concern, we have you to live up to. On your wedding day you need to know we will be there, on time and ready for whatever comes our way. We won't let you down. You need to feel special. You are! I'll keep you smiling all day and for the rest of your life as you share your precious memories...

My team and I work together and apart on our projects so we are a full time work force. Together we bring you an amazing experience.

For fastest response head to our site and use our chat and contact us or text us anytime.

Tom Keene

LAdigitalPhoto.com

959 E. Colorado Blvd Suite #244

Pasadena, CA 91106

714-394-4263

Notable Mentions...

* 2007-2010 MyFOX LA Top 10 "Best Wedding Photographer in Los Angeles"

* Wedding Wire 2008-2011, 2014, 2015, 2016 Bride's Choice Award Photography

* The Best Photographer for 2015-2020 in Los Angeles by Thumbtack

- 2015 Thumbtack Best Awards : LAdigitalPhoto - Tom Keene #1 in Los Angeles County

* The Best Photographer for 2016 in Los Angeles by Thumbtack (announced 4/1/16)

- 2016 Thumbtack Best Awards : LAdigitalPhoto Tom Keene #1 in Los Angeles County

* The Best Candid Photographer by MountainGate Country Club 2016

* Best of the Knot 2018-2022 and Hall of Fame

LAdigitalPhoto is also the only photographer recommended at The Bonaventure Hotel Downtown Los Angeles and La Cañada Thursday Club and a preferred photographer at the La Cañada Country Club, Callaway Winery in Temecula and at the Loews Regency Hotel in San Francisco.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

1,500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Toning
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Toning
Albums
Flush Mount
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Jamie Getting married on 06/25/2022
    Tom is amazing! We were so lucky to have him photograph our wedding. The shots are exactly what we wanted - some of them very unique. He is easy to work with and very accommodating. And our gallery of photos was on Facebook in a matter of days. I cant wait to see the rest!
  • Danielle
    Danielle M. Married on 10/10/2021

Totally Worth It!

We saw LA Digital Photography at one of the vendor events at the La Canada Flintridge Country Club before the pandemic hit. We were so impressed with the portfolios of the photographers. When we got home, we looked into their website and saw how organized and professional it all looked. We originally had our wedding planned for October of 2020 but had to postpone our wedding due to the pandemic, and Tom was super accommodating in moving up the date. He was also very responsive with any questions we had. He set us up with Tiffany (who has worked with our day-of coordinator and our venue) for photography and Christian for videography. They both were wonderful and knew when and where to take the best shots. We absolutely love the photos and we can't wait to see the video of our wedding. Thank you Tom, Tiffany, and Christian for helping us capture the beautiful moments of our day!

LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene ©'s reply:

Danielle and Connor,

thank you both for allowing us to be there for you. Tiffany is amazing, she did my wedding too as you know. We are always here for you when you need us, just call or text me anytime. It was such a beautiful day and anyone reading this review who wants to see the day just visit their event link at https://ladigitalphoto.pixieset.com/danielleandconnor/

All our best to you both and your families!

Tom Keene
    LAdigitalPhoto.com
  • Aziza
    Aziza A. Married on 06/26/2021

We love our pictures !

He was amazing! Our pictures look so good and totally natural , Tom captured all of our moments!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Pricing

Splash DJ Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

Lety, Long Flirty Lashes Lety, Long Flirty Lashes Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amazing photographers. Tom and his wife were there on time and had the photo link back to the bride and groom by the very next day. All the pictures were beautiful and candid. Highly recommend them

Crystal & Lace Inc Crystal & Lace Inc Wedding Planners

First off, Tom is an amazing photographer. He captures the moments with an eye that is so creative. He is not a get in there, talk, pose, drive you nuts photographer. He watches and truly captures the day. When he does give instruction, the results are amazing. He is a true artistic professional at a terrific price. He is my #1 preferred vendor. I love working with him and we have a great time bringing our couples special day to fruition. I recommend him to all my couples, even if I am day of only. He brings his iPad and does a live streaming of ALL pictures as he shoots via wireless hookup that day, for all your guest to see. This is a big hit and there is always a line waiting to peek at your day. I love hearing the commenting on the slideshow. Tom handles all events that I have worked with him, in a responsive and positive way. My couples have only glowing things to say about him! I hope for a very long relationship with Tom and LA Digital Photo!

959 E. Colorado Blvd , Suite 242 Pasadena, 91106
714-394-4263

Available 24 hours a day.
Location of (LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene ©)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding