LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © Reviews

LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 5
  • Tara

Tara Cummings-Lucero · Married on 09/22/2019

A must choose photographer

Tom at LAdigitalphoto was absolutely amazing!!! I was so worried about getting a good photographer for our wedding day pictures, especially since I was new to the SoCal area and had to just depend on reviews. I ended up going through a third party site and I couldn't be happier with the decision to work with Tom Keene! He did such a fantastic job with both my our engagement and wedding photos. He was so easy to work with, really down to earth, professional and on top of all that he was SUPER FAST at getting our pics to us!!... He went above and beyond what I could have expected!! As someone who reads lots of reviews before purchasing anything, I know how important reviews can be... I 100% recommend Tom @ladigitalphoto and I hope to work with him again.

LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 6
    Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Christina

Christina Carver · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing photographer!

The most important wedding vendor for me was the photographer. I’m so happy we went with LAdigitalPhoto. I’m really shy and he made taking photos easier. Tom took so many beautiful pictures! We saw moments we didn’t even know happened. My husband and I love the photos so much! Not only was he amazing and took amazing photos, he went out of his way to make sure we were served food before other guests. He made sure we were taken care of first. We appreciate that so much.

We were pretty clueless, in cutting the cake for example, but he guided us in what to do. The videographers were awesome too. We can’t wait to see the video that was taken. I’m so happy that my husband and I will be able to look back at our wedding for years to come all due to his amazing work. I highly recommend LAdigitalPhoto.

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Onassis

Onassis Vilaire · Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely Awesome

Tom is soooo much more than a photographer; I honestly have no idea what we would have done without his support on our big day. Not only did he help in pinning my dress, but he also help my husband wrangle our three young boys (including a toddler) together to get dressed. And all of his photos came out absolutely wonderful!!!!! Words can express how happy I am that I found Tom. His price is more than fair for what he will bring to your big day. I definitely plan on using him for any of my future special family events.

LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 20
    LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 21
    LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 22
    Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Tricia

Tricia Pena · Married on 06/15/2019

Love Our Engagement + Wedding Photos

Husband and I hired Tom for our wedding and engagement photos, and we have been nothing but thrilled with the quality of his work. Tom is very professional, talented, reliable, and fun to work with. We really like that he sends a link ahead of time so family can watch photos upload in real time and put down their phones. We look forward to calling Tom for future family milestones

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Jye-Syin Lew Michie · Married on 06/08/2019

Stunning photos and sweet moments captured

We love our wedding photos! Tom was a great choice at such a reasonable price. Tom directed us on poses and locations of our 2 venues (LDS temple in Westwood, La Canada Flintridge Country Club) and the pictures turned out beautifully! During family photos, he really had command of the camera and was very effective at directing people to where they needed to be in the photos. This made the process quick and easy.
    Tom captured many moments that we were unable to see personally due to the fact that we had 300 guests at our wedding. There is a cool feature that he has where pictures will upload directly to your phone as soon as he captures it. Our guests were able to see and post photos immediately!
    Communication with him via email was pretty smooth and speedy. He sent the flash drive full of high-res pics about a week later. We're excited to go through and have him touch up our favorites!
    Tom also helped us the day of with technical issues and made sure our itinerary ran smoothly. He timed it perfectly so we were able to capture some sunset photos mid-reception. WE also loved that he would tell us little facts here and there about the symbolism of things in a wedding (ie. wedding ring worn closest to the heart, etc.)
    Tom really knows his stuff! We highly recommend him for your event!

LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 23
    LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 29
    Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Patty

Patty Nevitt · Married on 05/26/2019

Tom is the best at his craft!

I can't say enough about Tom Keene and his photography skills! My Husband and I just got married last weekend and Tom captured our day. He was punctual, incredibly easy to work with, our guests loved him and his work. As he was taking photos, they were being uploaded to a link online that our guests could look at immediately. What an awesome touch!! Tom was able to get alllll of our raw and edited photos back in less than a week! Record time! He captured so many great moments and helped us make our dream wedding come true! I recommend Tom to everyone looking for a great photographer at a reasonable price. Thank you soooo much Tom!!

LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 30
    LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 42
    LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 43
    Sent on 06/01/2019

LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene ©'s reply:

Thank you Patty. You guys were the absolute best. Your family was like having my family at your event. Can’t wait to see you both again at the next life event you have.

Nicole Cody · Married on 12/30/2018

Excellent photographer

Using LAdigital photo was the best choice I could of made for the day of my wedding. Tom and his assistant were awesome! They arrived early to check out the venue and stayed later than expected to get a few more great shots. The pictures came out amazing. Tom was wonderful with making everyone feel comfortable and gave great direction to get those perfect photos. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a photographer! He was excellent!

LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 44
    LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 45
    LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 46
    Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Chrishanda

Chrishanda Ferris · Married on 12/22/2018

Chrishanda and Kevin’s wedding.

Tom was amazing. If I could give him 10 out of 5 stars, he would get it. He did not disappoint from initial contact. He was very professional and made the hiring process so simple and easy. He delivered a phenomenal service to us and our guests. Our guests also commented how great he was. He is a must hire for anyone’s event. I would hire him over and over agin.

LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 47
    LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 48
    LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 49
    Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Richard

Richard Martinez · Married on 10/21/2018

Fantastic Shots!

Please hire LAdigitalPhoto of you want to ensure that the photos are shot with perfect lighting and has the appropriate cameras on hand. Tom Keene knew before seeing our chapel that there wouldn’t be a lot of lightning inside the chapel and he was absolutely right. He is an expert in his field and asked us questions that no other photographer mentioned to us. Our wedding photos speak for themselves!

LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 50
    LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 51
    LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 52
    LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 53
    Sent on 11/02/2018

LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene ©'s reply:

You two are so cute together. I could follow you around all day. Thank you both again for letting us be there for your special day! Hope to see you soon at another event with your family soon.

Katryna · Married on 09/29/2018

LOVE the work! I originally loved some photos that were on the wall at the bridal place I was at in Pasadena. I was excited to hear it was from a local photographer and that he is affordable and takes amazing photos. Tom thank you and I cant wait to see what moments you capture on the wedding day.

LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 54
    LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 55
    LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 56
    Sent on 02/06/2018

Katryna,

it was an absolute pleasure capturing the two of you. I work very closely with Lori and Bridal and Special Times in Pasadena not only because they are just below my office but because they do amazing work for my clients. See you in a few months.

Tom Keene
    959 E. Colorado Blvd Suite #242
    Pasadena, CA 91106

Janelle · Married on 09/27/2018

Just saw the photos from our special photoshoot and wow, wow, wow! We are absolutely in LOVE with them.

We had such a fantastic experience with Tom! Tom was very professional, experienced and knew all the best spots to take photos without us even needing to ask. The photos turned out better than we could have ever imagined for our save the date/engagement shoot. We were no models, but he made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and took beautiful candid shots - intimate, fun, romantic and personal. Best of all, we had so much fun and Tom was entertaining with his great sense of humour. We had an unexpected prop, a passerby's pet cockatoo, which he was kind enough to shoot with and made the experience very special and unique.

Overall, we would highly recommend Tom as a photographer for any occassion. We cannot wait to share our special moments with our friends and family! Thanks a bunch, Tom.

LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 57
    Sent on 09/28/2017

Janelle and Jackson,

I really hope I am able to capture more days like this for you both. Keep me in mind for your wedding day. I'd hate to miss it!

Amy · Married on 08/11/2018

My advice? Book this company! I am not a huge fan of having my photographs taken and Tom made me feel comfortable the entire time. He took his time and went out of his way to find fun innovative shots that would give us different looks yet still incorporate our style and our goofy romance. Every time I sent him a text message I got a response within minutes. He had our engagement photos ready to view/download/print only 2 days after our shoot! You'll get a wonderful experience with this company and beautiful photographs to show off!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Amy,

thank you so much. It was a lot of fun! Let us know if you would also want to book us for your wedding day. So happy to hear you loved the whole experience and the photos!

Tom Keene

Rosa · Married on 06/22/2018

Tom was great! He arrived early and stayed later than expected. He captured the smallest of the details and the many memories of our wedding!!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Rosa

Thank you again for allowing me to capture your wedding. Both Martin and you were so gracious and welcoming.

I’m glad you love the photos!

Samir · Married on 04/28/2018

Best wedding photographer in LA. Hands down. The creativity and quality of the photographers were beyond my already high expectations. Tom is worth his weight in gold!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2018

Tom and his team provide all-star quality and the perfect personality for a wedding photographer! We hired Tom to take photos of our elopement on a hiking trail, and also for our friends & family wedding ceremony later the same month. Both photo albums are stunning. Tom's personality puts everyone at ease, and he truly works for the client. We trusted him so much after the elopement photos that we never even provided a shot list, and everything was better than I could have envisioned, from the creative detail shots to the posed family portraits to guest candids. I would hire Tom again in a heartbeat!

LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 58
    LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 59
    LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 60
    Sent on 05/04/2018

Daryl · Married on 03/19/2018

Tom and Cindy and amazing! They did an amazing job with our engagement/family photos. My fiancé and I are very happy with the photos and would most definitely recommend Tom and Cindy to anyone in search of a photographer :)

LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 61
    LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 62
    LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 63
    LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 64
    LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 65
    LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 66
    Sent on 11/14/2017

Genessa · Married on 02/18/2018

Tom was amazing. He showed up early, and was really great about making everyone feel comfortable and guiding us all through the different photo opportunities. He posed us, and ran us through the entire first look without incident. I barely saw him during the reception because he was running around taking so many photos! The shots we got back were incredible, and he was able to capture every significant moment of our day. Highly recommend him!

LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 67
    LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 75
    LAdigitalPhoto - Life Event Photography by Tom Keene © 76
    Sent on 02/26/2018

Kelly · Married on 12/09/2017

My husband and I can't say enough great things to say about Tom and his team! My husband was great about our wedding planning and helped out so much, but one thing that was on my plate was finding a photographer. As you can imagine, I was very nervous as this is a HUGE and SUPER IMPORTANT vendor for a wedding, so I was easily getting overwhelmed. I didn't know where to begin. There were too many on Yelp and Wedding Wire and all the other wedding sites and I had no idea how to know if they were going to be the right fit for us or not (not to mention the price). I decided to try Thumbtack and that's how I came across Tom. I liked Thumbtack because the vendor gives you a quote based on your needs and he was in our price range, so I reached out to him to get more information.

One thing I loved was how quick he was to respond to all my messages (and still is to this day)! I had SO many questions and he was so patient with me and answered all of them so thoroughly and would send me pictures and examples of his work (along with all the examples you can see on his website). He is super knowledgeable; I loved his style; he is affordable; he let us go to multiple locations for both our engagement shoot and the wedding at no additional cost; and so much more! Everyone has complemented him and his team on how clear the pictures are, too! You can especially notice when you get them printed. Crystal clear! Another surprise at the wedding was he actually put the pictures of the wedding day on our slideshow at the reception! Now, I had been to weddings before and saw this one time and thought it was soo cool, but when I looked into it, it was SO expensive to do this and he did this for us as a surprise! That was so special and so cool! Afterwards, he got us the pictures SO fast (within about a week - normally, you have to wait about a month or more) and we were beyond happy. We could not have found a better photographer and we feel lucky to have him!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Brandi · Married on 09/30/2017

Tom is very reliable and I've had no problems communicating with him throughout the whole wedding process thus far! We just had our engagement photos done this past week at the Los Angeles Arboretum and he was wonderful! Very professional, fun, and made my fiancé Sam and I feel very comfortable as if we were the only two in the whole park despite it being a busy day! I LOVE his speediness with editing and sending our final pictures, he was able to provide them to us the NEXT DAY! Our wedding isn't until September 22nd, but I know for a fact that he will capture all the little special moments and I can't wait!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Cole · Married on 08/10/2017

Tom was awesome, he shot me and my fiance's engagement and killed it! Definitely keeping him on the short list as a wedding photographer for us!!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/02/2017

Tom photographed our wedding and he did such an amazing job! He was easy to work with and made the process enjoyable. My bridal party also let me know that they thought he was a fun person to work with. I highly recommend Tom!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Chelsea · Married on 06/06/2017

Can't say enough wonderful things about Tom. He stepped in at the last minute to photograph my Father's Santa Barbara Wedding. He was interactive with the entire group and had familiarity with the grounds to take some amazing photos. He was beyond professional and kept in constant contact. I had a number of questions as this was the first time I had contracted with a photographer and he was glad to answer them and within a timely fashion.
    HIRE HIM ALREADY! Thanks Tom!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Chelsea,
    it was great to meet you and your dad and his wife. I am uploading images now into his gallery. I hope to be able to capture your wedding day too. :)

CAMILO · Married on 05/28/2017

Seeing my wife in his amazing "natural light" methods & capturing her beauty with his soft focus techniques truly created a remarkable look that I have never seen.

His photographs are captured flawlessly & each one of the photos of my friends and family members looked like if they were Hollywood Celebrities.

Seeing my Wife in Tom's photos reminded me why I loved her.

His professional work must be seen.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Ashley · Married on 04/23/2017

We loved LAdigitalPhoto for our wedding! It only took 1 week to get our pictures back from Tom, and they are awesome! The day of the wedding, Tom showed up to the venue ready to go. The ladies were getting ready at a different location close to the venue, and he was very willing to travel between the two. During the ceremony and reception, he was unobtrusive and still took awesome pictures. My husband and I then took pictures just the two of us, and Tom had an eye for beautiful locations. I would highly recommend LAdigitalphoto for anyone's wedding or picture needs!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Kelly · Married on 03/31/2017

Tom is so good at what he does. I had a destination Wedding in Hawaii. When I first contacted in he replied right away. He give me all the information and detail about his work that I fall in love with him right away. He would travel from LA to SF to take our engagement pictures and travel to Maui to take our Wedding photo. I didn't even notice most of the time that he was around during the wedding day but he somehow capture all the special moments of the wedding day. Whenever I look back on the pictures I feels as I'm reliving the moments. I can't rave enough about how good he is! I highly recommend him if you are looking for photographer. Very professional and It was the best decision to hire him. He will go above and beyond to make your day special.

Sent on 04/17/2017