This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Centerpieces
Venue Setup
Attention to Detail
Flowers Quality

On WeddingWire since 2014

Kreative Hands is a florist located in Woodland Hills, California, who serves the Los Angeles, Inland Empire, and Santa Barbara regions. The owner has a fantastic team of family and professionals behind her who help her provide couples with beautiful designs for their special day. Kreative Hands will help you come up with a gorgeous design for your wedding day, as well as make sure it is exactly what you want.

Kreative Hands has many styles couples will love, including tropical and romantic or modern and glamorous. She also provides many services to help couples, including consultations, venue visits, event design, and samples. Kreative Hands will deliver and set up flower arrangements to ensure they are perfect for your big day. She will also preserve flowers and offers wholesale/bulk items. Kreative Hands offers the following floral arrangements:

• Aisle decor
  • Table arrangements
  • Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$350

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$37

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,750

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit
Ceremony
Reception

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

100% Recommended by couples

Y
Ysa Sent on 02/19/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Our dream come true wedding florist!

Srini and the Kreative Hands team brought so much love, warmth, and beauty to our wedding day and to the whole planning process. I could not recommend them more highly!

It was a beautiful moment of serendipity when Srini came into our wedding planning process. She was recommended to us by our photographer, Erin Shimazu (also amazing!), who told us that she was the sweetest wedding florist we could imagine. It turns out that I recognized Srini's name because I went to high school with her children, and I remember her bringing floral arrangements for school events and organizing volunteer opportunities for students. I remembered her warmth and heart of service, and I knew I wanted her to be a part of our wedding.

And my goodness, I am so glad that she was. Srini is truly a gem - she was gentle, thoughtful, and organized in every interaction, listened patiently, offered helpful and creative suggestions, and worked within our budget. The whole way through, we trusted that we were in good hands with Srini and team.

And day-of, we were delighted with how the flowers turned out. Srini and team decorated our ceremony arch, made my bridal bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets, made boutonnieres, and decorated the reception tables with scattered flowers and greenery. She lovingly decorated a memorial table that we set up for my mom who passed away, even though we didn't ask her to - she truly went above and beyond.

It was such a blessing to have someone as uplifting, compassionate, and caring as Srini as a special part of our wedding. She gave us the gift of filling our day with genuine love and care. I will be forever ever grateful that I was reconnected with her after all those years.
Gisselle
Gisselle M. Sent on 11/15/2023
5 out of 5 rating

The most amazing flowers arrangements!

We hired KreativeHands to make various arrangements and bouquets for our twin daughters' quincea帽era. The theme was Alice in Wonderland - Mad Hatter's Tea Party. I sent them an inspirational picture of teapots with colorful flowers. Well, Kreative Hands far exceeded my expectations. When we walked into the venue, the tables were a world of beautiful, colorful flowers (and in November - can't be easy to find these colors this time of year). Needless to say, our guests were fighting over who could take home the centerpieces. We received compliment after compliment about how beautiful the arrangements were. Also, the KreativeHands team is so easy to communicate with. I was very stressed out about the flowers for this party and as soon as KreativeHands came on board, my worries vanished. I highly recommend them, especially for a themed party!
K
Kassidy N. Sent on 01/17/2024

Amazing wedding florals from Kreative Hands

Srini and her team at Kreative Hands did an amazing job on our wedding florals! She was so easy and pleasant to work with and always communicating with me to ensure my wedding day flowers were exactly what I wanted. Day-of Srini and her team truly went above and beyond! She even said a prayer over our flowers wishing us a lifetime of love and happiness, just such a beautiful and heartfelt touch. My family and I were so happy with everything, I would recommend Keative Hands in a heartbeat! 10/10
illustration stars

Team

Srini PERERA
Srini PERERA
Owner/ Kreator/ Designer

Without Srini's kreativehands there would not be business. Her unique crative flair, a kind heart and willingness to bring her clients'floral wishes come ture is what makes her the heart of the business!

LIA LARA EVENTS LIA LARA EVENTS Wedding Planners

We loved working with Kreative Hands! Srini was thoughtful and careful with the wedding vision and she created the perfect flowers for it. She was easy to work with and patient with changes and special requests. I would definitely recommend her! (Thank you Srini for all your hard work and kindness!)

Sweetest Love Events Sweetest Love Events Wedding Planners

Srini is amazing at what she does & so amazing to work with! She has impeccable attention to detail and is very communicative throughout the whole process. She responds quickly and she explains thoroughly. She made sure that she understood my clients' vision and blew us all away on the wedding day. She is such an amazing and caring person as well - an absolute pleasure to work with. You will be in the right hands with Srini as your florist!

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers