Brooklyn, NY 11216 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,800
Availability Check your date

About Karen Obrist Photography

I am a wedding/portrait photographer based in New York, NY. Capturing the true spirit of each couple in their photos is my most important goal as a photographer. I love to make couples laugh and have a really fun time on their engagement shoot as well as wedding day! Don't be surprised to find me climbing a tree, laying on the ground, or jumping up and down to gain height (I'm a shortie) during our shoot. I can't wait to hear your story of how you two met and what your favorite things to do are! Shoot me an email, or better yet, give me a call if you want to hear more about my wedding packages!

Karen

Karen Obrist Photography 2
Karen Obrist Photography 3
Karen Obrist Photography 4

Ariella · Married on 06/03/2018

Karen is an incredible photographer

We are so happy in our decision to hire Karen for our engagement and wedding photos. She has a specific aesthetic that is both classic and whimsical. She is very easy to work with and very responsive. Due to the size of our wedding she brought a second shooter who was also very professional and easy to work with. We were so happy with Karen that we hired her again for a newborn baby photoshoot for our nephew.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Meg · Married on 11/03/2017

Karen was absolutely amazing as our wedding photographer. She is so professional yet fun to work with, which put us at ease amonst all the other chaos going on! Not only did she also do our engagement pictures (they were phenomenal!) but she also helped us pick the best type of lighting for our venue and has given us several sneak peek photographs since the big day (also phenomenal)! Truly cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Karen Obrist Photography 5
    Karen Obrist Photography 6
    Karen Obrist Photography 7
    Karen Obrist Photography 8

Elena · Married on 09/30/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Karen! Not only is she talented, she is one of the most professional yet approachable people I have ever worked with. From the moment we first video chatted together, we felt instantly comfortable with Karen. She was responsive, extraordinarily organized, and consistently went above and beyond. I am a professional event planner and she is truly one of the best vendors I have ever had the pleasure to work with. Her work is personal, warm and beautiful, and it is clear that she loves what she does.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Karen Obrist Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Kreative Hands
    Kreative Hands Wedding Florists

We had the great opportunity of working with Karen Obrist Photography for a wedding we did the most unique floral bouquets, dainty center pieces, unique cacti centers for the cocktail hour and Wedding Arch. The wedding took place over looking the Malibu lake . Karen captured the wedding in the most breathtaking way! Not only at the wedding but also absorbing the nature that surrounded the wedding. The lake, the mountains, the fields and the entire atmosphere at large! Just love her work!

• Brooklyn, NY, 11216 See on map