Kreative Hands Reviews

71 Reviews for Kreative Hands

• Ashley

Ashley Patterson · Getting married on 09/04/2021

Great customer service

I didn't end up using Kreative Hands as my vendor, but I wanted to take the time to still write a review to give props to their customer service and how great Srini was to work with. Srini was great to bounce ideas off of and was attentive to my questions/concerns throughout the initial process of deciding what vibe I wanted to go with. I do a lot of events in the LA area, and would definitely consider work with Kreative Hands for future events just based on my initial experiences with them.

Sent on 05/26/2020

Kreative Hands's reply:

Ashley, Thank you so much for this amazing review! Taking time to write about your experience with us truly warms our hearts!
    Yes, we sure look forward to working with you on your events in the not so distant future! Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts!

Danielle Hall · Married on 07/03/2020

Trustworthy, and very professional!

Srini is such an Angel! We experienced an issue with PayPal, and she was very understanding, trustworthy and professional! There are still great people in this world, and she is certainly one of them!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you So much Danielle! I am so glad I was able to help you! Your message was so precious!
    Much appreciation!
  • Sanaa

Sanaa Ounis · Married on 02/01/2020

Amazing Florist!

My experience with Srini at Kreative Hands was amazing! She was one of my favorite vendors to work with. Every meeting we had with her was so seamless. She goes well beyond the normal tasks of a florist and even helped us find a coordinator. Srini was the sweetest person, even with our constant questions. I'm so happy with how our flowers and decor turned out!

Sent on 06/08/2020

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Sanaa for this amazing review! It truly warmed our hearts and how much you appreciated our services! Your wedding was something I call " the golden silence" Every thing about your wedding was so serene, calm and so much Love with the mixture of such rich cultures! Thank you for making us part of your unforgettable day! We love you Sanaa and Barry!
  • Madison

Madison Tietz · Married on 01/18/2020

Wedding on 1/18/20

I got married on 1/18/20 at Calamigos Ranch and we were lucky enough to work with Srini to create the most perfect floral arrangements. She always responded very quickly when we had questions and went above and beyond to provide us with everything we imagined and more. It was so nice working with a family run company! Thank you Srini and family, we are so grateful.

Sent on 03/25/2020

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Madison. We truly appreciate your amazing review about our services! Your weddings was a dream wedding and we treasure every moment! Your kind words mean so much to us as a family!Wishing both of you many blessings!
    Much love,
    Srini and the kreativehands family
  • Amaris

Amaris · Married on 01/11/2020

So worth it!

I can't recommend Srini and Kreative Hands highly enough. Look, wedding flowers are expensive. Kreative Hands isn't exactly a budget floral option, but I found that their cost was competitive and they went above and beyond. If flowers are important to you and you can spend the money, ABSOLUTELY go with Kreative Hands. Srini is just a super kind human being who is obviously extremely passionate about what she does, and she's great to work with. From our very first call she was so interested in really understanding our vision and style, and she was really excited to do something a little bit unique and make our dreams come true. On the day of our wedding I was mostly sequestered to the bridal suite while everything got set up, but my day-of-coordinator and nearly every member of our bridal party commented on how awesome and super sweet Srini was and how amazing the flowers looked. She brought flowers for my hair and for our cake, and my hair stylist and our cake decorator couldn't say enough about how beautiful and perfect they were. The week of the wedding I had asked if she could bring four single roses to give our parents as part of the ceremony and instead of just bringing four roses she added some beautiful little greenery and smaller flowers and wrapped them in twine and brought bottles to sit them in by the arch. Just small examples of how she goes above and beyond and just nails it. If you're debating between a few florists, go with Kreative Hands. I know it sounds impossible but it really feels like they care about your wedding as much as you do.

Sent on 02/21/2020

Kreative Hands's reply:

Amaris and Dominik we sure are lost for words with this review! You have touched our hearts in the most unbelievable way and given so much thought to every detail with your wedding flower journey! You took the time, you observed, you loved every thing and more than anything you placed your trust on us with so much love! We hardly met and just making sure everything was done to your vision online brought so much joy to our hearts! Thank you for this amazing review that brought so much joy to our hearts and tears to our eyes! Much love and appreciation!
    The Kreativehands family!
    We love what we do
  • Danielle

Danielle Brandon · Married on 12/29/2019

Absolutely amazing

I used Srini as my floral designer for my winter wedding in Calabasas and she was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was extremely kind, easy to work with, and very talented. She also was very mindful of my budget and the limited time I had. The flowers she arranged for my wedding were absolutely stunning. I showed her pictures of what I had in mind and she came thru in every way. She designed my bouquets, centerpieces, & cake. They looked even better than I imagined. I would highly recommend her and will definitely use her in the future. She’s a beautiful person who does beautiful work!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle! We are beyond words! Such a heartwarming review! We truly appreciate everything you have said about us and so glad we were part of your beautiful and memorable day!
    With much appreciation!
    Srini & the Kreativehands family
  • Joelle

Joelle Mcallister · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing florist-highly recommend

Kreative Hands provided an incredible display for our wedding day and we can’t say enough positive things about our experience with them. The bouquets and centerpieces were stunning, as was the flower crown for our flower girl and the flowers that adorned our cake. Highly recommend for your wedding floral needs!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Joelle and Michael! Truly heartwarming words! It was such a joy to have been part of your floral journey and two very special people we will always hold very dear to our hearts!
    Wishing you both the very best and a life time of blessings !
    Much appreciation and Love,
    Kreativehands family
  • Shaleena

Shaleena Bautista · Married on 11/08/2019

Amazing, the best!

Srini and her team are so so so sweet. It was such a pleasure working with her and the Kreative Hands family. She was so thoughtful and made sure to listen to what we were looking for while still adding in her own style. She made an important piece of our wedding so much less stressful. I would highly recommend them for your floral needs for any occasion. She is the best of the best and again was one of the nicest vendors we had. My family and friends were raving about her and her team as well as the beautiful work they created.

Thank you Srini and team!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Shaleena and Arai. What a heartwarming review! It was such a dream wedding and we treasure the memories! Thank you for making us part of your beautiful and special day!Your thoughtful words about our work is appreciated very much! Wishing you both the very best and many blessings!
    Srini and the Kreativehands family
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/08/2019

Great florist and great person!

When I was looking for vendors throughout my wedding planning, it was important that I not only found someone who can provide quality and professionalism but also wanted someone who was genuine, patient, and had integrity. Srini is all of these things! She brought my vision to life and made our special day just beautiful! I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/28/2020

Amy TT · Married on 09/14/2019

Fantastic and Professional

We had a pleasure working with Srini the owner of Kreative Hands. Her floral works were amazing, and I can still live on my wedding day! What a special moment she and her staffs have provided for us. We carefully discussed the colors and arrangement of the flowers, and she has done an excellent job creating such beautiful flower arts. Thank you so much for your kindness, promptness, and professionalism provided to us.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Amy, we were delighted to be part of your beautiful day! Your words are so much appreciated and it was such a joy to be part of your floral journey without even meeting you until the day of your wedding! Thank you again!
    Srini & the Kreativehands family
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 08/10/2019

Flowers That Impress

Srini and her team/family were incredible to work with. I don't know anything about flowers but still know what I like and am picky. I sent Srini photos, and she matched my photos so perfectly and even changed things to match my colors even better than I expected. The tropical ginger impressed everyone, even non-flower lovers. She even found out-of-season tulips, as they are special flowers to my family. My whole family was so impressed by her work and how quick the set up was. We did not have to stress about anything!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you Vanessa! We really appreciate your thoughtful words! It means a lot to us! We loved your style, colors and incorporating tropical flowers such as ginger and anthurium with tulips! It sure blended well and gave that unique look to your wedding! Thank you for letting us be Kreative to make your day extra special!
    Srini and the Kreativehands Family

Jordan Lee · Married on 06/04/2019

Terrific Florist

Srini and Kreative Hands were a joy to work with! I appreciated her prompt communication via email and text, optimism and cheerfulness throughout the entire process. She turned my concepts into stunning pieces of art. Kreative Hands is an excellent vendor, reliable and professional.

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful & elegant flowers/design

I planned my wedding from afar and Srini was easy & AMAZING to work with. She helped me create a vision and then made it come to life. I never even got the opportunity to meet her, but she left me and my husband a thoughtful note and two bars of soap w/ beautiful detail we took with us on our honeymoon. I highly recommend Kreative Hands!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly for this amazing review! You have thought of every detail and it truly fills our hearts! Yes, I hope we will get to meet some day in the not so distant future either on the west or east coast!
  • Rebeca

Rebeca Mahler · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Experience!

It was an absolute joy working with Srini for my wedding day! She is the most kindhearted woman and truly cares about her clients and the work that she does.

Everything was incredibly easy and effortless leading up to the big day, which is so important when you are dealing with all of the stress of planning a wedding.

The floral arrangements all came out perfectly and were more beautiful than I could ever have imagined! The colors she selected for the flowers complimented our natural wedding theme flawlessly.

If you want someone who is truly passionate about what they do and does an incredible job, I would strongly recommend working with Srini for your big day. She helped make my wedding experience so much better!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you Beca for the amazing words! It truly touched our hearts! Yes, we love going above and beyond for our clients to make their day extra special! We truly treasured every step of your floral journey and will cherish them very close to our hearts! Wishing you both a blessed marriage and all the very best!
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 04/20/2019

Sheer Perfection!

We love Srini personally and love her work! She executed my floral plan for my wedding beyond expectations. Everyone raved about my bouquet. She was easy to work with and I highly recommend her and Kreative Hands!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Kreative Hands's reply:

Truly after our hearts! Thank you sooooooooooo much! Your bouquet was a masterpiece one of a kind! Thank you for making us part of your beautiful day!

Samantha · Married on 03/29/2019

My retro wedding wouldnt have happened without her touch!

Srini made all my dreams come true I don't think my wedding could have happened with out her magic touch!!! the flowers where perfect she went above and beyond and made it all perfect and worked wonderfully with my Needs and my husband who was like whatever flowers... after all was sad and done even was like omg she made our wedding!!! In-fact we kept all of the beautiful arrangements in our house for a few weeks after the wedding until we had to finally get rid of them because they where just to beautiful to get rid of!!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha! What a heartwarming review! Yes, I am sure when you husband said " Whatever Flowers and all what was said ( typo sad) for him to say " OMG she made our wedding" Truly touched our hearts! Love when clients write from their hearts! Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts!
    Wishing you both and your beautiful family the very best!

Robyn Yulo · Married on 12/09/2018

Our favorite vendor

I just want to say how happy we both are that we hired Kreative Hands. Srini is friendly, caring, and easy to get in touch with. She EXCEEDED all of our expectations and actually became OUR FAVORITE VENDOR, and made our wedding dreams come true. If your wedding date is available- book it now! You won't regret it. They truly take care of you like family. The flowers were fresh and lasted for days after the wedding. They made one miraculously gorgeous Bridal bouquet!! The center pieces were breathtaking as well. Our guests were amazed by how gorgeous all the flowers were.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Hello Karl and Robyn,
    Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts for your heartfelt review which made our reviews 50 today with 5 stars! We are beyond excited! Your kind words meant the world to us and it sure was such a joy to have been part of your beautiful wedding and everything leading to your beautiful day! Your patience and faith made your day so special and you both were so loving and caring! I was deeply touched when you requested to take a few photographs with me and it truly showed how much you cared beyond flowers! Thank you so much again! Wishing you both the very best!

Andrea McIntyre · Married on 11/17/2018

Stunning Centerpieces!

Srini's work is absolutely gorgeous! She went far beyond my expectations in creating amazing centerpieces for my special event! Thank you, Srini and team at Kreative Hands!!!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Andrea for your awesome words. WE truly appreciate it very much! It sure was such a joy to kreate something unique for your event!
    Thank you so much again!
  • Irene

Irene Pasma · Married on 09/29/2018

Terrific florist and wedding thought partner

I whole heartedly recommend Srini to be your wedding florist. An artist, guru, and perfectionist rolled into one, Srini went above and beyond any expectation I could have had. Leading up to the wedding, we spoke numerous times on the phone and via email. Srini was extremely responsive and patient as I finalized flower/price/design decisions, a thought partner and guide the entire way. For our wedding, Srini made the wedding party flowers (bouquets, boutonnieres, flower girl crown) and the arch. Each item was a piece of art, presented with attention to detail (i.e. names of bridesmaids/groomsmen on written out). Srini's calm presence the day of the wedding, serenely setting up all the flowers, was within itself a wonderful experience on what could be a semi-hectic day. A true professional and artist, fairly priced, you really can't go wrong.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you Irene from the bottom of our hearts! Oh my goodness you have gone beyond words to write this review and truly understand our work, our love and passion for what we do! Your review truly explains everything we do to make your day even more special! yes, we add styling to our presentation as that is something we love doing and it does enhances the beauty of our work! We enjoy the peace and serenity during our set up time as you have explained and that is what brings the best in us when your have a lot going on and I am glad you observed that.

Thank you again for this amazing review. I do not have enough words to thank you!
    Wishing you both the very best and a marriage with with joy, fun, laughter and most importantly love!

Kon · Married on 08/16/2018

Perfection

We came from Australia to get married in the USA, and chose Kreative Hands. Srini and her family were extremely accommodating. They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. Srini even dropped off the flowers the night before to us, and we all had a great chat, a hug and a drink together! What a wonderful family business they have. Srini’s flower arrangements were supersized and so colourful. Anything we needed, she was there to answer, and very very responsive - if only there were more people in the industry like her! She even put me on to a wonderful wedding day of coordinater.

You will not regret choosing Kreative Hands for your wedding - just check out our photos and flowers, they speak for themselves.

Thankyou so much, we now have a life long friendship with Srini! Xoxo

Sent on 02/23/2019

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Kon and Bianca! What a heartwarming review! We will always treasure the fond memories of your wedding! We were delighted when you hired us and believed in our work all the way from Australia! Your thoughtful phone calls always timed it well that is was our working time here in the US! So considerate of you! We are so glad we were able to get all the Australian native flowers for you!
    We sure will treasure your friendship and hope you visit us some time again in the not so distant future! Wishing you both the very best!
    Much love to both of you!

Ksenia · Married on 08/14/2018

I’ve been putting off writing this review because I simply couldn’t find enough words to express my gratitude to Srini and her amazing team!:) Honestly, working with her was probably one of my favorite things in planning the whole wedding))
    I was lucky enough to meet Srini and her husband and son, and they are just the nicest people ever!! We had a small wedding and were kind of tight on the budget, Srini was able to accommodate our needs and offer some amazing options (that’s considering that her prices are already very affordable). Srini is very responsive and easy to communicate with. She checks her emails very often even though I know she’s incredibly busy with all the orders and clients.
    I also kept changing my decisions on the selected flowers options, so we had to correct the amendment 5 or 6 times, but Srini managed to stay super kind and understanding throughout my whole bridal journey)))
    On the day of, Srini and her team came in on time, they had everything together, and they brought an amazing vibe of love and peace to the venue:) I can’t help thinking of another occasion I have to hire a florist)))
    I would recommend Srini to anyone!! She’ll be able to fit any type of style and budget, she’s got amazing taste, and seriously- anything she touches turns out beautiful!!:)

Sent on 08/27/2018

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts Ksenia and Tom! Wow! What an incredible review and how much detail you have gone into writing this review about our services! Yes, we truly cherish it and we do not have enough words to Thank you both for such loving and carding words expressed! Yes, a small , intimate wedding was truly after our hearts! Wishing you both the very best and sending our love!
  • Avinesh

Avinesh · Married on 08/11/2018

All Vendors Should Be This Awesome

We can't say enough about the experience we had with Kreative Hands! They listened to our vision of the wedding and truly made our vision into a reality. The arrangements were amazing and the entrance to the church was something that our guests are still commenting on months after our wedding!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Avi and Ronika for your amazing review! It truly was such a joy to have been part of your wedding and we will cherish every moment of our floral journey with you and your beautiful day! It is so comforting to know about the church entrance and we truly are delighted to hear that!
    Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts! Wishing you both a life time of a happy and beautiful marriage! Much love from all of us at Kreativehands!

Casey · Married on 08/03/2018

Srini had a writer reach out to us to tell the beautiful story of our wedding - need I say more?!? This woman is amazing and so are her florals! You can read the full story below at the link below

A few things not covered in the blog are 1)how truly kind Srini is, and 2) how she bent over backwards to help make our day special. I broke my ankle leading up to the wedding and Srini was so sweet, and beyond accommodating. A couple weeks before the wedding Srini and her husband came all the way to our home to help devise a plan of how I would get down the aisle in style - complete with engineering suggestions, and a keen knowledge or our venue.
    Then she made everything absolutely gorgeous and exactly as I'd imagined. We worked very closely together via pinterest leading up to the big day and she understood my vision immediately. She's very easy to work with and provides a lot of detail and knowledge throughout each phase. I highly recommend choosing Kreativehands. My wedding would not have been the same without their help and creativity.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! What a heartwarming day and a heartwarming review! Thank you so much! We are so glad to have been part of a very special day, special moment, special circumstances and most importantly a precious couple! The love you have for each other under any circumstance is beyond words!
    Sending our best wishes , love and hugs!

lauren · Married on 07/27/2018

Fabulous Wedding florist!

She did a great job creating the unique look I wanted! She’s flexible and create any type of look! She’s responsive and very professional!

Sent on 12/30/2018