Kreative Hands Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Sarah K. Married on 01/10/2022

Amazing experience with Srini

I recently planned my brother's very last minute wedding with only ten days notice. I was frantically trying to find a florist that could work on such short notice when I got a recommendation from a very close friend which led me to Srini and Kreative Hands.

I immediately gave Srini a call and she was absolutely wonderful from that first initial phone call to the actual ceremony. The short timeline didn't phase her at all and she calmly pulled together a proposal based on the bride's style inspirations. She asked all the right questions and got all the right details. She showed up on time to prep everything for the ceremony and finished well within our ceremony start time.

The bride and groom were beyond thrilled. I don't think they expected anything quite so beautiful on such short notice. Srini hit the nail on the head with everything in terms of style and colors. The bride, Lively, even told me afterwards that everything was exactly her style. She seemed blown away that Srini could capture what she wanted from just a few inspiration photos. Several guests also commented that the florals screamed "Lively" and captured her personality perfectly.

Srini was not just professional, but extremely sweet as well! She was so kind and thoughtful--she even gave the bride and groom a little gift. She is such a genuine person and I am so glad I had the pleasure of working with her.

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! This truly touched my heart! What a beautiful and thoughtful testimony and I am deeply grateful! Yes, without even meeting the bride Lively and working everything remotely, I am so glad to have made Lively and Michael's day so special! It was such a joy to work with you ! Thank you again from the bottom of my heart !
  • Staci
    Staci O. Married on 01/07/2022

Beautiful Floral

Had the most beautiful and wonderful experience. My now husband and I had an intimate ceremony due to covid and Srini did such an amazing job, from having the exact color pallet to the most stunning flowers. Will defiantly use her when we have our bigger reception next year!

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Staci. Appreciate your kind words so much! Yes being our first Covid wedding being intimate was so precious! We are delighted that the flowers were to your vision and you loved the flowers! Yes not meeting you in person and making it all work out is something we treasure specially during this time! We look forward to working with you again for the bigger celebration next year! Much appreciation!
  • Laura
    Laura A. Married on 12/17/2021

They are the best!

Kreative Hands really are the best! They truly are the dream team and I couldn't be happier. Even though I contacted them 3 weeks before my wedding, Srini and her team helped me get the most beautiful flowers for that special day. Kreative Hands are amazing, kind, professional, attentive, on point answering back to emails, calls, changes and concerns. They made my wedding beautiful and more than what I expected! You guys are incredible! Thank you so much and God bless you all! We absolutely recommend them without hesitation! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!
    Laura

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Laura for this heartwarming review! Yes, it was rather short window, however, we do everything from our heart and always care about our clients big day! We really appreciate you making the time to pen these precious words! Wishing you both the very best! Much love and appreciation!
  • Raylene
    Raylene E. Married on 12/08/2021

COVID Elopement

Our experience with Srini has been nothing less than amazing. Our journey together initially began early 2019, from the beginning Srini was a dream come true for a vendor. Extremely responsive, very personal, genuinely sweet, and caring to make your floral dreams come true. Her work is beyond beautiful and could tell she pours her heart into her work. Unfortunately, our May 2020 wedding was postponed like most. We postponed for late 2020 but again had to postpone for May 2021. My husband and I are both healthcare workers, with the stress of working at busy hospitals and multiple postponements, we decided we did not want to wait any longer and we eloped! With limited notice, Srini was able to make a beautiful bouquet for myself, a floral headpiece she gifted (another testament to her beautiful heart), and a couple of boutonnieres. It was a very special day for us, 8/24/2020, we initially bonded over being huge Lakers and Kobe fans 14 years ago, our arrangements even had purple, an ode to the special day. Everything from the transportation of the florals, to the freshness once we got to our ceremony was perfect, mind it was a very hot Malibu day. We feel truly blessed to have found Srini and we look forward for our May 2021 celebration to see more of her beautiful work!

Kreative Hands's reply:

Raylene, This really brings tears to my eyes! Such a heartfelt testimony of your wedding flower journey! I am blessed to have you both in our lives and each word mentioned means so much to me and our team! Thank you for making us part of your journey and we appreciate you both so much for all what you do! OH MY Laker and Kobe Fans and your love story is truly dear to my heart! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart and can't wait to celebrate your May 2021 big day! Much Love
    Marisol M. Married on 12/03/2021

Perfect Florist!

We found our wedding florist through our venue as well as our coordinator. They were completely perfect. Srini is such a delight to work with and she made every one of our visions come true. We had a rustic style wedding with a bohemian vibe. We absolutely loved our flowers so much that we decided to dry them just to keep them.

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Marisol for these precious thoughts about our services! We are so happy we made your dream come true with the flowers! We truly loved your vision and gave us such joy working on your wedding flowers! Glad you are able to save them for lasting memories of your precious day! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making us part of your beautiful day!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca A. Married on 11/20/2021

A wonderful experience!

We loved working with Srini - she is kind, creative and thoughtful! Our wedding flowers were beyond what we imagined and she made the whole experience so enjoyable. Would recommend to anyone getting married in the Malibu area!

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Rebecca! We really appreciate this heartwarming review! Yes, after such a long wait we were so delighted to have been part of your floral journey! Your kind thoughts are so appreciated!
  • Elissa
    Elissa W. Married on 11/20/2021

Exactly what I was looking for

It was serendipity that I found Srini and Kreative Hands when I did! I was desperately trying to find a vendor who could create a moody cascading dried bouquet to fit our fall wedding and my personality. Since our wedding date was booked on relatively short notice due to regulations and safety being so up in the air to that point, it was difficult finding a florist who not only could do bouquets al a carte, but who was available in general. Just when I was about to give up and attempt to create my own, I cam across Kreative Hands on google and on a whim decided to reach out. She was so communicative and accomodating and even gave me a breakdown of the flowers she could use to try to replicate some of the photo examples I sent her. I was SO happy with the final product! I still can't stop staring at it and it's currently being preserved as a centerpiece on our table. I cannot thank Srini enough for her kind services and exceptional talents. Highly recommended!!

Kreative Hands's reply:

OH Wow! What a story! Thank you Elissa! This is truly what we are all about! I am so glad that everything turned out so beautiful being our first all dry bridal bouquet and also it travelled a long way and still looking great! Your thoughts mean so much to us! Not having meet the bride and doing a perfect bouquet from scratch is very dear to our hearts! Thank you again Elissa and Ryan for believing in us and trusting our vision! We truly appreciate it very much!
  • Hayley
    Hayley P. Married on 11/20/2021

I couldn't be happier!

Srini was so kind and helpful! I credit the success of my wedding in large part due to her. Not only were the flowers gorgeous and exactly what I wanted but she also helped by recommending a planner/coordinator for us. She has a great eye for floral design and I was so pleased with how everything turned out. Thank you, Srini!

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Hayley for this awesome review. Your thoughts mean so much to us, specially when we do not get to meet most of our clients and visualize everything online! You were such a joy to work! Thank you Hayley!
  • GPJ
    Gpj Married on 09/25/2021

The florals of your dreams!

I can't recommend Srini and her team at Kreative Hands enough. We're a few months out from our magical wedding, and I look back on our photos and videos and thank the heavens that Srini came into our lives. She created a whole display of florals that not only perfectly matched my vision and the spirit of my husband and I, but also fit beautifully with the venue itself. Srini is one of the most talented, compassionate, professional and responsive people I've ever gotten a chance to work with, and I truly believe you will be in AWE should you make the smart decision to go with Kreative Hands. I can't wait for my next event so I can have an excuse to work with Srini again!

Kreative Hands's reply:

Such a heartwarming story! We were honored to be part of your magical wedding and yes, we cannot get enough of looking through your wedding images and it truly was something so special! Thank you for making us part of the floral magic! We cannot thank you enough and Jen for introducing us to you! Yes, we so look forward to your next event to create more and share our love for such a caring, kind and loving client! Wishing you both nothing but the best!
  • Carolina
    Carolina T. Married on 09/11/2021

Beautiful Flowers!

Srini & her team made sure that everything we envision was delivered the day of our wedding. There were some confusions of what we truly wanted in the middle of the planning but Srini didn’t give up and she adjusted to what we wanted and to make sure she clearly understood our vision she redo our center piece at not cost so both my husband & I were very comfortable with the finish product she was good to deliver for our wedding day. She is definitely big in customer service and is willing to do whatever is takes to make sure her clients are happy at the end. She is also very personal and wants to really know your story and connect with you on a personal way, which I think for a florist this is huge! Overall our wedding turned our to be a dream wedding with a perfect day in Malibu and all the flowers and my bouquet look very beautiful! Thank you Srini & your team for your hard work and for making our day make so beautiful with your beautiful flowers! Photos speak for yourself!

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Carolina for this amazing review! Wow you put so much love and thought into writing this and it truly is very dear to us! The details you covered meant so much about our work! Yes, our clients come first and it was truly a joy working with you! Thank you for taking the time to come by with Carlos! Much Love and appreciation!
  • Ashley
    Ashley P. Married on 09/04/2021

Great customer service

I didn't end up using Kreative Hands as my vendor, but I wanted to take the time to still write a review to give props to their customer service and how great Srini was to work with. Srini was great to bounce ideas off of and was attentive to my questions/concerns throughout the initial process of deciding what vibe I wanted to go with. I do a lot of events in the LA area, and would definitely consider work with Kreative Hands for future events just based on my initial experiences with them.

Kreative Hands's reply:

Ashley, Thank you so much for this amazing review! Taking time to write about your experience with us truly warms our hearts!
    Yes, we sure look forward to working with you on your events in the not so distant future! Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts!
  • Connie
    Connie C. Married on 08/21/2021

Gorgeous Ceremony Flowers

Kreative hands was such a dream to work with from start to finish. I knew I wanted to support a floral vendor owned by a woman of color so I was delighted when I found her. Kreative hands’ creativity and artistry matched my aesthetic perfectly. They took my direction just from a couple of photos and created the most beautiful ceremony arch. It was the centerpiece of my wedding and I’m still bowled over by it. So many vendors refused to do only arch flowers because we were diy-ing the rest of our flowers. Kreative hands was happy to step in and save the day. Not to mention they had such a genuine energy of joy, generosity, and good will towards us. I would recommend Kreative hands to any bride and groom looking for florals with real love behind them.

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Connie! This is truly so heartwarming! It was such a joy to do your wedding arch and we truly loved it! You were a delight to work with and so glad everything turned out to exactly what you had envisioned! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! Much Love and appreciation!
    Daniel H. Married on 08/06/2021

With Kreative Hands, you are in good hands!

Srini and her team are amazing! She was very responsive through out the process and asked us for our input on how we imagined the floral decor should be. Kreative Hands will work within your budget and ensure your floral decor is beautiful. I highly recommend them for your event!

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Daniel and Alex for this amazing review! It was such a joy to work with both of you ! The pictures you attached are amazing! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for taking time to write your thoughts about our services !
    Lindsay D. Married on 08/06/2021

Beautiful Work!

I called Kreative Hands 3 days before an event and Srini was able to help me conceptualize and coordinate the delivery of some beautiful arrangements in a tight window of time. Her work is beautiful and she really helped bring our event's tablescape to life. I highly recommend her services!

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsay! So appreciate this thoughtful review!
    It is clients like you that make our work very special!
    Much love and appreciation!
  • Tara
    Tara K. Married on 07/31/2021

The best florist around!

Srini is such a gem and the BEST at what she does! She worked with my Mom and I during all the times we had to postpone and was so generous and understanding throughout the entire process. She truly adds extra time and detail to her arrangements which was evident in my beautiful bridal bouquet, bridal bouquets, boutineers and center pieces. It was a blessing to of found her and met worked with her over the years and everything turned out PERFECT. Could not recommend her enough

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Tara for this heartwarming review! You sure put so much thought into all the details of our work for your wedding! We appreciate it so much! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! It sure was such a joy working with you and your Mom! You both were truly gems all right!
  • Elise
    Elise F. Married on 07/02/2021

Perfection

Kreative Hands was unbelievable!! Created the most beautiful arrangements above my imagination! Our space was elevated to a new level with their expertise. Communication and professionalism were unbeatable as well. I highly recommend Srini and her team!

Kreative Hands's reply:

Elise, Thank you so much for this incredible review! We appreciate it so much The mere word Perfection truly made our day ! We strive to give our best to each and every wedding client! Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts!
  • Ken
    Ken T. Married on 07/01/2021

Absolutely beautiful and personal!

Srini went above and beyond to make our wedding vision come to life. She was very helpful, responsive, and detail-oriented from our very first conversation. She guided my wife step-by-step through the entire decision making process (this was tough because my wife is very picky about flowers). Everything turned out beautiful. Srini even made a custom bouquet for us a month before the wedding so we could see the flowers we chose in person! The floral arch, table decors, and aisle petals were arranged and set up perfectly by the time we arrived at the venue. She personally handed the bridal bouquet to my wife, pinned the groom's boutonniere to my jacket, and gave specific instructions to my mother-in-law regarding the arch decor. It was the 20th anniversary for Kreative Hands, so it was a special day for all of us involved. We would highly recommend Srini if you want to make your wedding day sentimental, personal, and magical!
  • Kristi
    Kristi M. Married on 06/26/2021

Srini was so easy to work with. She was extremely kind and very professional. She asked for pics so she could be precise on the colors and style!

Srini was amazing! She was professional and yet, kind and caring. She asked for pictures so she could be precise on colors and style. She was like family by the time the order was delivered as she was so excited for us. Her personal touches were perfect! Loved it!!

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Kristi! What a thoughtful review to consider us as family! We are beyond words of appreciation! Thank you so much for this caring review! If you have time, please post some images! Thank you so kindly!
  • Christina
    Christina A. Married on 06/19/2021

Beautiful flowers!

Srini and her team came highly recommended and they were wonderful to deal with! They got us exactly the look we requested, and at a very fair price.

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Christina! Your thoughtful words mean so much to us! With much love and appreciation!
  • Brandon
    Brandon Married on 06/12/2021

Absolutely amazing

We had the absolute pleasure of working with Srini and her team at Kreative Hands for our special day. She was so detailed to make sure that she was producing exactly what we were dreaming of, down to the boutonnière ribbon color.
    When I turned to walk down the aisle, I was taken aback at how beautiful the aisle and arch were thanks to Srini and the Kreative Hands team executing our dreams to a T.
    We felt nothing but genuine care and love from Srini throughout the entire process (which was drawn out quite a bit thanks to COVID), and would 110% recommend Kreative Hands to anyone looking for beautiful and breathtaking florals for their wedding or special event.

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We cannot thank you both enough! It means the world to us! Yes, it was a long floral journey and so glad we made your dream day beautiful! Congratulations again and wishing you both the very best!
    April K. Married on 06/12/2021

Beautiful!

Kreative Hands did the flowers at my daughter’s 6/12/21 wedding. Srini and her staff did such a great job! The flowers were very organic and beautiful! They were flexible and accommodating when I had to change the number of centerpieces. The flower girl headpiece, wrist corsages, and boutonnières were gorgeous! They were also the first to arrive and start decorating. I definitely recommend them! We were very happy!

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much April for this awesome review! It means so much to us! So glad you loved our Kreations for your daughter's wedding! It was such a joy working with you to make her day extra special!
    Much love and Appreciation ! Please share a few images here when you receive them!
  • Toccara
    Toccara Married on 06/01/2021

A Calming and Beautiful Presence :)

Srini from Kreative Hands was wonderfully patient with me, as I literally knew nothing about flowers and costs or anything. She worked with my budget and made everything so beautiful ! I sent her a few photos with my colors and dresses and she matched everything PERFECTLY, even better than I imagined. On the day of, I was able to see firsthand how wonderful Srini and her staff were making everything turn out! I would definitely recommend her services especially because she brought such a calming aura during what can be a very stressful time. Thank you Srini and Kreative Hands!

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Toccara! This is so heartwarming! We appreciate your kind words and so glad we were part of your beautiful wedding! Our team also appreciates your kind words!
    With much love and gratitude!
    Mary A. Married on 06/01/2021

Beautiful Flowers and Wonderful Service

My now husband and I had our wedding during COVID. With all the changes in our planning Kreative Hands were so supportive, encouraging and flexible. They are not only professional but understanding of what couples are going through. They helped us create our vision for our wedding and delivered above and beyond. I highly recommend them! You will not be disappointed on your special day nor the days leading up to it.

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much MaryAnn! This is such a precious review and we are so grateful! So glad with all the uncertainty last year we were able to make your beautiful day happen with the vision of your flowers! Thank you so much again!
    Much Love and appreciation!
    Rg Married on 05/08/2021

Wonderful and lovely to work with!

Srini was a pleasure to work with. From our first phone call to the day of, she was pleasant, understanding, and accommodating. The flowers were fabulous! They were even more beautiful then we had imagined. I would work with Srini again for other events. She is a treasure.

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel. It was a joy working with you and we appreciate your kind words expressed! Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts! I look forward to working with you in the not so distant future! Much Love and appreciation!