Kreative Hands Reviews

81 Reviews for Kreative Hands

• Staci

Staci O. · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Beautiful Floral

Had the most beautiful and wonderful experience. My now husband and I had an intimate ceremony due to covid and Srini did such an amazing job, from having the exact color pallet to the most stunning flowers. Will defiantly use her when we have our bigger reception next year!

Sent on 08/05/2020

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Staci. Appreciate your kind words so much! Yes being our first Covid wedding being intimate was so precious! We are delighted that the flowers were to your vision and you loved the flowers! Yes not meeting you in person and making it all work out is something we treasure specially during this time! We look forward to working with you again for the bigger celebration next year! Much appreciation!
  • Raylene

Raylene E. · Getting married on 12/08/2021

COVID Elopement

Our experience with Srini has been nothing less than amazing. Our journey together initially began early 2019, from the beginning Srini was a dream come true for a vendor. Extremely responsive, very personal, genuinely sweet, and caring to make your floral dreams come true. Her work is beyond beautiful and could tell she pours her heart into her work. Unfortunately, our May 2020 wedding was postponed like most. We postponed for late 2020 but again had to postpone for May 2021. My husband and I are both healthcare workers, with the stress of working at busy hospitals and multiple postponements, we decided we did not want to wait any longer and we eloped! With limited notice, Srini was able to make a beautiful bouquet for myself, a floral headpiece she gifted (another testament to her beautiful heart), and a couple of boutonnieres. It was a very special day for us, 8/24/2020, we initially bonded over being huge Lakers and Kobe fans 14 years ago, our arrangements even had purple, an ode to the special day. Everything from the transportation of the florals, to the freshness once we got to our ceremony was perfect, mind it was a very hot Malibu day. We feel truly blessed to have found Srini and we look forward for our May 2021 celebration to see more of her beautiful work!

Sent on 10/16/2020

Kreative Hands's reply:

Raylene, This really brings tears to my eyes! Such a heartfelt testimony of your wedding flower journey! I am blessed to have you both in our lives and each word mentioned means so much to me and our team! Thank you for making us part of your journey and we appreciate you both so much for all what you do! OH MY Laker and Kobe Fans and your love story is truly dear to my heart! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart and can't wait to celebrate your May 2021 big day! Much Love
  • Jill

Jill B. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

AMAZING, beyond words!

WOW I have nothing but praise for Srini and her team! The flowers she created for our wedding were so beautiful. She was so flexible and easy to work with. I had a unique vision for what I wanted for arch flowers, and Srini helped me to really bring that vision to life beyond my wildest dreams. Truly, I cannot recommend her enough. If you are looking for a florist who you can trust, who will match your vision perfectly, and who is truly kind in every sense of the word, Srini and Kreative Hands are perfect for you!

Sent on 03/28/2020

Kreative Hands's reply:

This truly is such a heartwarming review.... It came at a time when most of the human world came to a stop and the flowers still kept blooming! Jill Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for this heartwarming review! It truly brought sunshine to our world specially during this time! Your words meant the world to us and it was such a joy to have been part of your wedding!
  • Ashley

Ashley P. · Getting married on 09/04/2021

Great customer service

I didn't end up using Kreative Hands as my vendor, but I wanted to take the time to still write a review to give props to their customer service and how great Srini was to work with. Srini was great to bounce ideas off of and was attentive to my questions/concerns throughout the initial process of deciding what vibe I wanted to go with. I do a lot of events in the LA area, and would definitely consider work with Kreative Hands for future events just based on my initial experiences with them.

Sent on 05/26/2020

Kreative Hands's reply:

Ashley, Thank you so much for this amazing review! Taking time to write about your experience with us truly warms our hearts!
    Yes, we sure look forward to working with you on your events in the not so distant future! Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts!

Rg · Getting married on 05/08/2021

Wonderful and lovely to work with!

Srini was a pleasure to work with. From our first phone call to the day of, she was pleasant, understanding, and accommodating. The flowers were fabulous! They were even more beautiful then we had imagined. I would work with Srini again for other events. She is a treasure.

Sent on 01/19/2021

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel. It was a joy working with you and we appreciate your kind words expressed! Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts! I look forward to working with you in the not so distant future! Much Love and appreciation!

Cristal B. · Married on 12/24/2020

Exceeded My Expectations

Srini is simply the best! The bouquet, boutonnières and mistletoe she created were beautiful! She made my bouquet more beautiful than what we agreed. Can you imagine? I will always be grateful for Srini’s kindness and talent.

Sent on 01/18/2021

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Cristal! It was such a joy to have met you and made your day extra special! Thank you again for your kind words of appreciation! We appreciate your love and kindness very much!

Lena · Married on 10/24/2020

Awesome people

Srini and her team are amazing. The bouquets were ordered were beautiful, fresh, and matching the theme of our wedding. They delivered on time and the personal touch was a plus. Srini is very friendly. She listened to what I was looking for and the result exceeded our expectations. Definitely recommend her to everyone I know.

Sent on 10/14/2020

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Lena for this heartwarming review! Appreciate it so much! It was such a joy to work with you from out of State and make your dream come true! Wishing you both the very best and Thank you so much again!
    Much Love!

Teresa C. · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing boutique of flowers

Kreative Hands was so amazingly wonderful! They were so accommodating when I had to change my order a few times due to Covid. I will definitely use them in the future and recommend them to my friends and family!

Sent on 01/23/2021

Jade C. · Married on 09/05/2020

Beautiful wedding flowers!

Kreative Hands made the most beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding. We absolutely loved the fresh, vibrant flowers. Only after a few over the phone calls and emails, Srini at Kreative Hands knew exactly what we wanted. So appreciate for the beautiful flowers and making our day so special!

Sent on 10/02/2020

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much for your heartwarming review! Yes, without even meeting you till your wedding day and making your vision come to light is something we treasure! You were such an understanding bride and it made our work sparkle more! We wish you and Mark a very happy and blessed marriage and we treasure your friendship! Much love and appreciation!

Jessie · Married on 08/28/2020

A pleasure to work with!

Srini at Kreative Hands was absolutely AMAZING. She was so patient in helping me find my vision for my special day, and did an amazing job bringing it to life. She was helpful, reassuring, punctual, and most of all the florals turned out PERFECT!! I could not recommend her enough for your special day. She went above and beyond in communicating with me both before the day of and on the day of with my coordinator. She knows what she’s doing!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Kreative Hands's reply:

Jessie there are such heartwarming thoughts! We are so delighted that we were able to be part of your beautiful day specially during these times! We loved every aspect of your floral vision and enjoyed adding that extra spark to every piece! It was such a perfect day and such a homely wedding that we will treasure for years to come! Wishing you both the very best and many blessings! Much Love!

Danielle H. · Married on 07/03/2020

Trustworthy, and very professional!

Srini is such an Angel! We experienced an issue with PayPal, and she was very understanding, trustworthy and professional! There are still great people in this world, and she is certainly one of them!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you So much Danielle! I am so glad I was able to help you! Your message was so precious!
    Much appreciation!
    Srini
  • Sanaa

Sanaa O. · Married on 02/01/2020

Amazing Florist!

My experience with Srini at Kreative Hands was amazing! She was one of my favorite vendors to work with. Every meeting we had with her was so seamless. She goes well beyond the normal tasks of a florist and even helped us find a coordinator. Srini was the sweetest person, even with our constant questions. I'm so happy with how our flowers and decor turned out!

Sent on 06/08/2020

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Sanaa for this amazing review! It truly warmed our hearts and how much you appreciated our services! Your wedding was something I call " the golden silence" Every thing about your wedding was so serene, calm and so much Love with the mixture of such rich cultures! Thank you for making us part of your unforgettable day! We love you Sanaa and Barry!
  • Madison

Madison T. · Married on 01/18/2020

Wedding on 1/18/20

I got married on 1/18/20 at Calamigos Ranch and we were lucky enough to work with Srini to create the most perfect floral arrangements. She always responded very quickly when we had questions and went above and beyond to provide us with everything we imagined and more. It was so nice working with a family run company! Thank you Srini and family, we are so grateful.

Sent on 03/25/2020

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Madison. We truly appreciate your amazing review about our services! Your weddings was a dream wedding and we treasure every moment! Your kind words mean so much to us as a family!Wishing both of you many blessings!
    Much love,
    Srini and the kreativehands family
  • Amaris

Amaris · Married on 01/11/2020

So worth it!

I can't recommend Srini and Kreative Hands highly enough. Look, wedding flowers are expensive. Kreative Hands isn't exactly a budget floral option, but I found that their cost was competitive and they went above and beyond. If flowers are important to you and you can spend the money, ABSOLUTELY go with Kreative Hands. Srini is just a super kind human being who is obviously extremely passionate about what she does, and she's great to work with. From our very first call she was so interested in really understanding our vision and style, and she was really excited to do something a little bit unique and make our dreams come true. On the day of our wedding I was mostly sequestered to the bridal suite while everything got set up, but my day-of-coordinator and nearly every member of our bridal party commented on how awesome and super sweet Srini was and how amazing the flowers looked. She brought flowers for my hair and for our cake, and my hair stylist and our cake decorator couldn't say enough about how beautiful and perfect they were. The week of the wedding I had asked if she could bring four single roses to give our parents as part of the ceremony and instead of just bringing four roses she added some beautiful little greenery and smaller flowers and wrapped them in twine and brought bottles to sit them in by the arch. Just small examples of how she goes above and beyond and just nails it. If you're debating between a few florists, go with Kreative Hands. I know it sounds impossible but it really feels like they care about your wedding as much as you do.

Sent on 02/21/2020

Kreative Hands's reply:

Amaris and Dominik we sure are lost for words with this review! You have touched our hearts in the most unbelievable way and given so much thought to every detail with your wedding flower journey! You took the time, you observed, you loved every thing and more than anything you placed your trust on us with so much love! We hardly met and just making sure everything was done to your vision online brought so much joy to our hearts! Thank you for this amazing review that brought so much joy to our hearts and tears to our eyes! Much love and appreciation!
    The Kreativehands family!
    We love what we do
  • Danielle

Danielle B. · Married on 12/29/2019

Absolutely amazing

I used Srini as my floral designer for my winter wedding in Calabasas and she was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was extremely kind, easy to work with, and very talented. She also was very mindful of my budget and the limited time I had. The flowers she arranged for my wedding were absolutely stunning. I showed her pictures of what I had in mind and she came thru in every way. She designed my bouquets, centerpieces, & cake. They looked even better than I imagined. I would highly recommend her and will definitely use her in the future. She’s a beautiful person who does beautiful work!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle! We are beyond words! Such a heartwarming review! We truly appreciate everything you have said about us and so glad we were part of your beautiful and memorable day!
    With much appreciation!
    Srini & the Kreativehands family
  • Joelle

Joelle M. · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing florist-highly recommend

Kreative Hands provided an incredible display for our wedding day and we can’t say enough positive things about our experience with them. The bouquets and centerpieces were stunning, as was the flower crown for our flower girl and the flowers that adorned our cake. Highly recommend for your wedding floral needs!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Joelle and Michael! Truly heartwarming words! It was such a joy to have been part of your floral journey and two very special people we will always hold very dear to our hearts!
    Wishing you both the very best and a life time of blessings !
    Much appreciation and Love,
    Kreativehands family
  • Shaleena

Shaleena B. · Married on 11/08/2019

Amazing, the best!

Srini and her team are so so so sweet. It was such a pleasure working with her and the Kreative Hands family. She was so thoughtful and made sure to listen to what we were looking for while still adding in her own style. She made an important piece of our wedding so much less stressful. I would highly recommend them for your floral needs for any occasion. She is the best of the best and again was one of the nicest vendors we had. My family and friends were raving about her and her team as well as the beautiful work they created.

Thank you Srini and team!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Shaleena and Arai. What a heartwarming review! It was such a dream wedding and we treasure the memories! Thank you for making us part of your beautiful and special day!Your thoughtful words about our work is appreciated very much! Wishing you both the very best and many blessings!
    Srini and the Kreativehands family
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/08/2019

Great florist and great person!

When I was looking for vendors throughout my wedding planning, it was important that I not only found someone who can provide quality and professionalism but also wanted someone who was genuine, patient, and had integrity. Srini is all of these things! She brought my vision to life and made our special day just beautiful! I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/28/2020

Amy · Married on 09/14/2019

Fantastic and Professional

We had a pleasure working with Srini the owner of Kreative Hands. Her floral works were amazing, and I can still live on my wedding day! What a special moment she and her staffs have provided for us. We carefully discussed the colors and arrangement of the flowers, and she has done an excellent job creating such beautiful flower arts. Thank you so much for your kindness, promptness, and professionalism provided to us.

Sent on 11/21/2019

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Amy, we were delighted to be part of your beautiful day! Your words are so much appreciated and it was such a joy to be part of your floral journey without even meeting you until the day of your wedding! Thank you again!
    Srini & the Kreativehands family

September B. · Married on 09/01/2019

Very detailed and extremely thoughtful.

Highly recommend KreativeHands

Sent on 11/30/2020

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! Wish I knew your name to Thank you personally! However, appreciate it very much!

Much Love and appreciation!
    Srini
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 08/10/2019

Flowers That Impress

Srini and her team/family were incredible to work with. I don't know anything about flowers but still know what I like and am picky. I sent Srini photos, and she matched my photos so perfectly and even changed things to match my colors even better than I expected. The tropical ginger impressed everyone, even non-flower lovers. She even found out-of-season tulips, as they are special flowers to my family. My whole family was so impressed by her work and how quick the set up was. We did not have to stress about anything!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you Vanessa! We really appreciate your thoughtful words! It means a lot to us! We loved your style, colors and incorporating tropical flowers such as ginger and anthurium with tulips! It sure blended well and gave that unique look to your wedding! Thank you for letting us be Kreative to make your day extra special!
    Srini and the Kreativehands Family

Jordan L. · Married on 06/04/2019

Terrific Florist

Srini and Kreative Hands were a joy to work with! I appreciated her prompt communication via email and text, optimism and cheerfulness throughout the entire process. She turned my concepts into stunning pieces of art. Kreative Hands is an excellent vendor, reliable and professional.

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful & elegant flowers/design

I planned my wedding from afar and Srini was easy & AMAZING to work with. She helped me create a vision and then made it come to life. I never even got the opportunity to meet her, but she left me and my husband a thoughtful note and two bars of soap w/ beautiful detail we took with us on our honeymoon. I highly recommend Kreative Hands!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly for this amazing review! You have thought of every detail and it truly fills our hearts! Yes, I hope we will get to meet some day in the not so distant future either on the west or east coast!
    Much love!
  • Rebeca

Rebeca M. · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Experience!

It was an absolute joy working with Srini for my wedding day! She is the most kindhearted woman and truly cares about her clients and the work that she does.

Everything was incredibly easy and effortless leading up to the big day, which is so important when you are dealing with all of the stress of planning a wedding.

The floral arrangements all came out perfectly and were more beautiful than I could ever have imagined! The colors she selected for the flowers complimented our natural wedding theme flawlessly.

If you want someone who is truly passionate about what they do and does an incredible job, I would strongly recommend working with Srini for your big day. She helped make my wedding experience so much better!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Kreative Hands's reply:

Thank you Beca for the amazing words! It truly touched our hearts! Yes, we love going above and beyond for our clients to make their day extra special! We truly treasured every step of your floral journey and will cherish them very close to our hearts! Wishing you both a blessed marriage and all the very best!
    Much love!