Nearby Vendors to Consider

13 Reviews for Sea of Blossoms

Christina did an AMAZING job on the flowers for my wedding. I had multiple guests/family members come up and tell me that they were the most beautiful wedding flowers they had ever seen. She listened to me and executed my vision beautifully. It was a little bit scary for me not getting to see the final product until the day of, but I could not have been more pleased. Plus, her pricing is very competitive compared to some of the other quotes that I received when I was selecting my florist. Overall, I would highly recommend Sea of Blossoms to anyone in need of floral design services!

Profile Picture User3601746, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We chose Sea of Blossoms because of Christina's unique style and use of flowers and plants. She was very easy to work with and her prices fit nicely into our budget. She took our ideas/wants and made them real. The center pieces, boutonnieres, bouquets (especially mine) - just everything were absolutely amazing! The end result was much more than we expected and we could not have been more pleased/excited. Thank you, Sea of Blossoms (Christina) for adding that special touch of amazing beauty that made our day an event that we (along with our family/friends) will never forget. =)

Profile Picture User3954182, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Christina is amazing!!! My wedding bouquets were gorgeous, they were everything that I had envisioned for my BIG day. My family loved the flowers and I received compliments all day on how beautiful they looked . Christina is great to work with she is very flexible and attentive. I will be recommending her to everyone!!!

Profile Picture Jazmin, 3/22/14, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1317576358593 militarydiscount

Military Discount

$500.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Military families sacrifice a lot to keep our country safe. We here at Sea of Blossoms support our troops and would love to give back any way that we can. ( $500 starting budget)
#WW5174f6078c732aee

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Sea of Blossoms has a creative and unique eye to create professional stunning floral designs to get people talking. The creative beauty they exhibit & knowledge they have will give you the confidence and piece of mind to truly be able to relax at your event. Friendly & genuine people are always fantastic to work with!! than you Sea of Blossoms for all the amazing bridal bouquets you did!! could't be more thrilled with everything HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

I recommend the services of Sea of Blossoms to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

La Palma, CA 90623   See On Map