La Palma, CA 90623 Map · Phone number

whitepinkbouquet
lavender flower 51 190815 158689879378477

14 Reviews for Sea of Blossoms

Andrea Martinez · Married on 06/22/2019

Most beautiful flowers ever!!

I will never forget walking into the venue on my wedding day and seeing the most beautiful flower displays I had ever seen in my life. The centerpieces and bouquets were beyond anything I could have imagined. Throughout the entire process, Christina was incredibly professional, prepared, and helpful!! She took all my ideas and turned them into something spectacular. We got comments all night on the flowers and I am so grateful we went with Christina and Sea of Blossoms. Incredible work!

Sent on 04/14/2020

Christina did an AMAZING job on the flowers for my wedding. I had multiple guests/family members come up and tell me that they were the most beautiful wedding flowers they had ever seen. She listened to me and executed my vision beautifully. It was a little bit scary for me not getting to see the final product until the day of, but I could not have been more pleased. Plus, her pricing is very competitive compared to some of the other quotes that I received when I was selecting my florist. Overall, I would highly recommend Sea of Blossoms to anyone in need of floral design services!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Monina · Married on 07/12/2014

We chose Sea of Blossoms because of Christina's unique style and use of flowers and plants. She was very easy to work with and her prices fit nicely into our budget. She took our ideas/wants and made them real. The center pieces, boutonnieres, bouquets (especially mine) - just everything were absolutely amazing! The end result was much more than we expected and we could not have been more pleased/excited. Thank you, Sea of Blossoms (Christina) for adding that special touch of amazing beauty that made our day an event that we (along with our family/friends) will never forget. =)

Sent on 07/31/2014

Sea of Blossoms FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 110
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 55
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 12
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75
    $ 150
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Preppy
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• Marcella Treybig Photography
    Marcella Treybig Photography Wedding Photographers

Sea of Blossoms has a creative and unique eye to create professional stunning floral designs to get people talking. The creative beauty they exhibit & knowledge they have will give you the confidence and piece of mind to truly be able to relax at your event. Friendly & genuine people are always fantastic to work with!! than you Sea of Blossoms for all the amazing bridal bouquets you did!! could't be more thrilled with everything HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Sea of Blossoms to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• La Palma, 90623 See on map
    Location of (Sea of Blossoms)