Serving Southern California, Corona del Mar, CA 92625 Map · Phone number

About French Buckets a florist

With a degree in Fine art and her passion for Botanicals Sussanna Davidson owner of French Buckets, has an innate ability to create unexpected combinations making her designs unparalleled.

Follow French Buckets a florist on

French Buckets a florist 2
French Buckets a florist 3
French Buckets a florist 4

kimberly · Married on 12/29/2017

French Buckets was recommended to me by our wedding venue vendor, and I liked her work on social media so I went with Sussanna. I live abroad and planned the wedding with my mom through email, and she was really accommodating, which I appreciated throughout the process. I love flowers and it was one of the things that I wanted to focus on for the wedding. I imagined a California winter garden feel for my wedding and I could see that Sussanna got the idea when she brought the sample. I knew she would do a good job, but I was completely blown away on the day of the wedding. The venue looked so magical and beautiful beyond expectations. I am so happy with her work, and I am a big fan!!!

Sent on 01/14/2018
    French Buckets a florist 5
    French Buckets a florist 6

Aly · Married on 10/14/2017

Sussanna is the BEST! My husband and I got married this past October and Sussanna literally made our flower dreams come true. She listened to exactly what we wanted and made it happen within our budget. Our wedding was a dream and Sussanna helped make it happen.

Sent on 11/15/2017
    French Buckets a florist 7
    French Buckets a florist 8

Liz · Married on 11/07/2015

I am so glad that I went with French Buckets to do the flowers for my romantic evening garden wedding. All my guests commented on my decorations. Not only did they help me with the flowers but they had a bunch of other items available for rent which really made my vision for the wedding a reality. I got a handful of quotes from other florists and French Buckets had the most reasonable pricing. I will definitely use French Buckets again for any party or event I host. Thank you French Buckets!!

Sent on 11/22/2015

French Buckets a florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 237.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 79.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 13.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 159.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 184.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,207.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Limelife Photography
    Limelife Photography Wedding Photographers

French Buckets is modern, unique & super creative! They are the cream of the crop in floral design. We worked with them on a wedding in San Juan Capistrano at Serra Plaza. French Buckets transformed the whole place into a floral wonderland. It was magical. Can't wait to work with them again!

• AmpersandInk Designs
    AmpersandInk Designs Wedding Invitations

Love your work. Your florals are beautifully made. It was a pleasure to work with you. I loved seeing how all the different elements came together and transformed that space. I look forward to working with you in the future.

• by Kerri Hatter Weddings & Events
    by Kerri Hatter Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Sussanna at French Buckets is such a delight to work with! She puts together the most amazing floral designs!! Plus, she is easy to connect with, easy to get ahold of, and always on time!! A coordinators dream :)

• Serving Southern California Corona del Mar, 92625 See on map