1701 Corinthian Way, Suite D, Newport Beach, CA 92660 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Dot the i's

Dot the i's creator, Irene Geithner takes a client's vision and turns it into reality. Irene's creativity, vision and unique style distinguishes her from all others. Her team of experts at Dot the i's apply innovative and personal details to every event and their ingenuity and creativity results in an exceptional experience.

Our Clients get much more than just an event planner — they get a full-service support team that works with them every step of the way to conceive, design and execute an event that exceeds their expectations. We assist in all aspects of your event planning experience which can encompass everything from design, invitations, flowers, décor, favors and more.

All of the team of professionals at Dot the i's has one mission and that is to execute each aspect of planning with meticulous detail and to understand the clients vision and create stunning, stylish events that will make our clients dreams come true.

The planning process can be a stressful one. Above and beyond we are here to make your life easier. Our goal is to make the planning process and your big day pass seamlessly, and to offer the expertise which will culminate in a wedding day which will be more spectacular, unforgettable and an extraordinary experience from start to finish.

• Pebble Wedding Consulting
Sand
324bc9aac9f99e18 1199766936885 Cake

3 Reviews for Dot the i's

Karine · Married on 08/25/2013

My wedding was spectacular thanks to my wedding planner. Not only did Dot the i's think of all the small details I wouldn't have begin to dream up but throughout the day I felt like my planner and her team took care of all my worries and threw in some special surprises that made the day even better than planned. I also saved a ton of money with all the tricks and tips Dot the i's applied, it was a huge savings.

Sent on 10/07/2013
  • Deanna

Deanna · Married on 11/11/2011

Irene Geithner and her team did an amazing job. Irene helped me plan my wedding. She provided suggestions and vendors that helped to create an amazing wedding. Irene and her staff made sure everything went smooth for me. I didn't have to stress or worry about anything. I described my vision of my wedding and Irene brought it to life.

Sent on 11/29/2011
  • MrsJanna

Janna · Married on 03/06/2010

I hired Dot the I's for my Month of Coordinator. Their team helped me with everything in Designing and Planning. They made sure everything went smoothly for me. I never knew about anything that went wrong. Every Vendor was there on time and set up perfectly. The entire day of was AMAZING thanks to Dot the I's!!!

Sent on 01/27/2011

Dot the i's FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dot the i's 1
    10 % Discount
    Mention Wedding Wire and you will receive a 10% discount on any package.

• French Buckets a florist
    French Buckets a florist Wedding Florists

Irene with Dot the i's is one of the hardest working planners I have had the opportunity to work with. She watches out for the couples budget, she makes sure all the expected details of the couple is met. She really gives 200%. Professional and efficient. Excellent to work with.

• 1701 Corinthian Way, Suite D Newport Beach, 92660 See on map