Vista, CA 92083 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About Limelife Photography

See our about us video here: http://limelifephoto.com/#/about

We are the Morquechos! But that is sort of hard to pronounce, so let's stick to first names. Jesse & Becky!

We met & fell in love in Africa.

We said I DO on 11.21.09.

We live in San Diego but love to

travel. We shoot Nikon. We're the

perfect combo of art & science.

We are certain God is to thank for

all of life's colorful moments.

• Erika Shasky Photography

Photos 7 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

9 Reviews for Limelife Photography

meliisa · Married on 10/10/2015

The most important part of planning our wedding was feeling that I had a solid team/group of vendors and Limelife Photography was there for me every step of the way! From the first meeting, to us receiving our INCREDIBLE wedding pictures the same month of our wedding, we couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience. They made us feel so comfortable being in front of the lens, from the engagement pictures to capturing EVERY single moment I would have wished for on our wedding day, we were beyond thankful for their talent. Jesse and Becky captured so many wonderful memories of our loved ones throughout the whole night. We will cherish these forever. Our friends and family were so impressed with the quality of the pictures. We used so many for our Christmas gifts and our holiday card. We cannot say enough amazing things about our experience working with them. The biggest factor in hiring them was that they were a husband and wife duo. I felt that in hiring 2 photographers that are as close as they are, they knew each other's strengths and techniques. They complement each other so well. Becky and Jesse are so talented and professional, they truly met all of our expectations and MORE! We look forward to them capturing many more milestones of our marriage and life.

Sent on 01/22/2016

Debbie · Married on 09/13/2014

One word to describe Jesse & Becky: AMAZING.

Their eye for seeing how photographs will look before they're even taken is remarkable. We could not believe some of the photos they took!! Although their skill and talent are unrivaled, their genuineness and ability to make you feel at ease come in close second. From our first meeting, we knew Limelife was the right photographer for us when we could tell how in love Jesse & Becky are (yes, we are saps for a good love story), how they love what they do, and how well they complement each other. Hiring them was one of the best decisions we ever made! They were so wonderful to us and made our wedding day even more special. We look forward to other life moments so we could work with them again :)

Sent on 10/03/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2012

We recently had our wedding in northern Wisconsin and had Limelife out to shoot. You can see it on their blog: http://limelifephoto.com….

I prided myself as a 'no fuss' bride. At first, I wasn't even thinking to have a photographer let alone a big poofy dress. Needless to say, I changed my mind on a couple fronts and am so glad I did. We had no idea just how priceless these frozen moments would be to us. This team has such an eye for the tiny quiet seconds that come together and tell the story so much better than we ever will. These pictures gave us goosebumps. They were spot on and gorgeous. Our family and friends are just blown away, humbled and so excited to relive it all over again with us.

We cannot thank them enough for capturing the nuances of our special weekend in the woods. I have seen a lot of wedding photography in my time. Theirs made me a believer that it is crucial to complete the day. After all, that is what you have once the dress is stuffed in a closet and the bills are finally paid. We can always look back on these amazing pictures. Thank you Limelife!

Sent on 11/07/2012

Limelife Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount

• After the Engagement Wedding Planning
    After the Engagement Wedding Planning Wedding Planners

I absolutely LOVE working with Becky and Jesse from Limelife Photography. I worked with them on an incredible styled shoot- their commitment, ideas, and perspective and great and most importantly, REAL. I also had an opportunity to be their client when they shot some photos of my husband and I. I cried when I received the photos, I don't have anything so special as them, not even from our wedding day. These two will capture the FEELINGS of your special day, so you can remember them for years to come.

• 2Wed4Life.com
    2Wed4Life.com Wedding Officiants

Jesse and Becky from Limelife Photography are a wonderful couple and seem to love working together. As an officiant, I hardly noticed them as they moved around the ceremony venue to capture some amazing pictures. Sometimes photographers can be distracting to not only the officiant, but also to the couple and their guests. I talked with Jesse and Becky after the ceremony and they are professional and impressive. I'm sure if you review their website you will find that they are not just excellent photographers, but they are incredibly creative artist as well. Your special day deserves to be remembered with some amazing pictures and I'm sure you will have a lifetime of memories if you choose Limelife. I would highly recommend them.

• Bliss Events
    Bliss Events Wedding Planners

Many thanks to Becky & Jesse at Limelife for being so awesome, talented, and fun to be around. They are stellar photographers - exceeding expectations along the way - and their personalities make them a joy to work with. We appreciate all your hard work and look forward to working more weddings with you in the future! :)

• Vista, 92083 See on map