This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Great guest interaction
Seasoned with weddings
Pristine quality
Skilled photographer

On WeddingWire since 2023

Ranjith Studios is a professional photographer capturing weddings and many other milestone celebrations across the bay area, California. With seven years of expertise in the industry, this memory-making all-star is fully prepared to help you remember the moments that matter.

Wedding photography is the most fun thing to do because you are capturing a celebration of love. Pure, joyous moments are all that's around you and what better time to capture these beautiful moments? Moments of love you and your partner would treasure forever. Capturing these timeless moments throughout the wedding is what Ranjith aims for every wedding.
From capturing getting-ready shots of the bride and the groom to your groovy moves on your dance floor, Ranjith tries to document all the precious moments on your big day! Ranjith's style of photography is mostly capturing candid moments throughout the wedding. He believes these should be more than just photos, but a time you wish to re-live, every time you look at these photos. At the end of the day, Ranjith Studios strives to tell a beautiful story through photographs.

• Asian-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,450

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,450

Add'l Hours
Trash The Dress
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating
100% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Ranjith is highly recommended as a wedding (or other event) photographer. Reviewers praise his personalized approach, attention to detail, and stunning photos and videos. He is described as professional, responsive, and easy to work with. Reviewers appreciate his ability to capture beautiful moments and his willingness to accommodate their needs. Many mention receiving compliments on the quality of the photos, and overall, Ranjith is highly regarded for his talent, professionalism, and dedication.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Saloni
Saloni G. Sent on 12/01/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Passionate photographer with gorgeous photos

It was an absolute pleasure working with Ranjith and his team. Ranjith was very easy to reach and incredibly friendly right off the bat. He offered to meet with us in-person before the wedding to go through the details of our wedding. We chose him because of how personalized the experience felt. It was clear that he cared about our wedding as much as we did.

On the wedding day, Ranjith and his team arrived early and were so efficient. It's amazing to look at the photos now and see how many tiny details he captured with such a gorgeous aesthetic. Despite being an artist myself and very picky, I am blown away by how stunning the photos and video turned out. Ranjith was also so friendly with everyone that many of our guests still remember his name.

I highly, HIGHLY recommend Ranjith as your wedding (or other event) photographer. Wedding planning is stressful enough, and Ranjith took the so much stress off of our plates with his attention to detail, passion, and talent. He was a gem to work with and we could not have asked for better photos to capture our special day.
Danielle
Danielle F. Sent on 11/26/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Our moments captured in time PERFECTLY!

We could not be happier with the choice we made, when we chose Ranjith to be our photographer for our wedding. We had a fun time shooting our engagement photos with him at Baker Beach and had even more fun on our wedding day. He even provides a sample timeline, which greatly assists in understanding what to expect the day of the wedding.

Ranjith and his team are very professional and extremely skilled in their work. Each and every photo was perfect and our video is magnificent! Tears of joy cannot be held back each time I watch.

Ranjith and his team were a joy to work with and we would highly recommend him for your wedding or event.

To see their work, I’ve included links to our trailer and video:
N
Nathaniel G. Sent on 10/17/2023

Incredible

Ranjith, wow.

My wife and I were married in mid September and we were lucky enough to obtain Ranjith's services for our special day. Originally, we didn't know exactly what we wanted from a photography perspective, but Ranjith came up in our Google searches for photographers in the Bay Area. We were on a tight budget and Ranjith was able to accommodate our needs. Before the event, Ranjith reached out several times to go over details and was flexible with our busy schedules. He was eager to cater to every request we made. On the day of the event, he was early and ready to start photographing as soon as he got there. Ranjith was professional, over the top in pleasantries with our guests and family members, and ensured everyone felt comfortable being photographed. We had a few commutes, as our locations for getting ready, the ceremony, and the reception were all in different locations, and he was able to be everywhere at the perfect times, flawlessly. He was able to capture our wedding day with such splendor and luminosity, and we can't thank him enough. Our special day wouldn't have been what it was without the help of Ranjith.

Needless to say, the photos came out spectacular - all of those friends and family can't stop raving about how well they turned out! We even received our full 700+ photo gallery within just a few weeks of the event.

We are so pleased with how much time, effort, and care Ranjith put into our wedding day. We can't recommend him enough.

Thanks again, Ranjith.

Team

Ranjith Kankanala
Ranjith Kankanala
Photographer

Hi, thanks for stopping by to check out my work.

I am an MBA graduate who wanted to follow his passion and here I am working as a full-time professional photographer. I absolutely love photographing weddings/couples and give my best to every wedding I shoot. With several years of experience photographing weddings, I can make sure you have an easy friendly expericence with me.

When I am not shooting weddings, I am either playing with my 6 months old baby girl or spending time in my kitchen, cooking.

Feel free to contact me for a free consultation if you have any questions!

Ranjith Studios frequently asked questions

Ranjith Studios includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files
Ranjith Studios includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Trash The Dress
  • Digital Files
Ranjith Studios offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
Ranjith Studios offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits
Ranjith Studios offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
Ranjith Studios is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding