San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bliss Events

Bliss Events is a wedding planning company in San Diego, California. This experienced company provides excellent planning services, and fresh, innovative ideas with confidence. Bliss Events will take the stress out of your wedding planning by organizing every element and detail so you can celebrate and enjoy the day fully. They want to give you a customized experience and a wedding that you will remember for the rest of your life.

Bliss Events offers personalized services and customizable package options so that your wedding turns out exactly how you envision it. They are capable of organizing weddings of any style, with full planning and partial planning options. Their full list of planning services includes:

• Budget analysis

Bliss Events 6
Bliss Events 7

ROBERT MARTIN · Married on 03/30/2019

Rachel was perfect

Rachel went above and beyond what we expected for day of services. Without her, my and my wife would have lost our minds months before the wedding. She made sure we didn't have to stress about anything and made our wedding perfect and worry free.

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Scott

Scott Fisk · Married on 11/11/2018

Highly recommended!

Korie from Bliss Events was an amazing addition to our wedding. We could not have carried out such a beautiful event without her!

We are from out of town and being an expert in all things San Diego Weddings was just one of the many things we needed that Korie provided. After my wedding planning experience with Korie I would argue nearly essential to have someone like Korie for couples planning out of town weddings, she was mission critical!

Every single vendor Korie recommended was a pleasure to work and fit our budget constraints perfectly. San Diego is not a cheap place to have a wedding, but Korie referred great vendors in our price range, I don’t have a single bad thing to say about any of her referrals, which speaks to her experience and ability to filter out great people to work with.

Our package through Bliss Events included Design, Planning, and Day-of Coordination help.

For us help in all three of these areas made sense, but I could see some couples not needing the Design help if they already have a strong vision, colors, themes, etc for their wedding. If that is the case though, Korie will absolutely make that vision a reality, and, at least in our case, the reality will end up exceeding expectations! We opted into the design package as we needed additional help filling in the gaps of our vision and themes and Korie was also able to step up and help with that. She helped us narrow down colors, pick complementary accessory rentals to match some of the pieces we did want to include, and ultimately she helped make everything feel really cohesive from a design perspective.

The multi month planning services were absolutely essential for us. The vendor recommendations, the budget planning, the ceremony and reception timelines Korie generated (very early in the process), and most-of-all the responsiveness to any and every question were all immensely appreciated. I myself am a detailed oriented person and liked keeping track of all the wedding TODOs, which means I may have been more involved (or maybe annoying haha) than a typical client, but I can also be fairly indecisive and am prone to analysis paralysis. Whenever I was one on the fence about a detail of pretty much any scope Korie was able to offer insights allowing me to make quick decisions, ultimately saving me countless hours of mental anguish. Many details I didn’t even bother overthinking, I just sent a quick email to Korie because I knew the advice would be solid.

The day-of-coordination was also essential for us, especially in a venue that does not have staff present to help, which was the case for our wedding at San Diego Botanic Garden. The entire day went off without a hitch so I don’t have much to say here, which I think speaks to Korie’s ability to make weddings run smoothly. On my wedding day there was not a single point where I had to make any decision, or worry about a random detail. I knew I was in good hands when I saw Korie helping with the setup early in the day, and I was absolutely floored when I saw the final product later in the day. Flawless execution on her part, I can’t say the same about my dancing however, even Korie couldn’t save that!

Korie also offers rentals from her own personal collection of wedding stuff and floral work, both of which we took advantage of. We opted to use Korie’s floral services as we did not want to spend to have a florist come out to the venue. The florals Korie provided for our Arch, Cake and centerpieces were exactly what we envisioned and was an awesome way Korie helped us save some cash. She even got us the exact flowers we wanted even when they were out of season. Korie also rented us beautiful chargers, a beautiful dessert setup, an awesome set of photo booth props and countless other finishing touch accessories that really brought everything together. The fact that we didn’t have to drive a bunch of accessories from our home in Salt Lake City was a great relief.

I was the groom for the wedding Korie helped plan, and I did most of the planning with Korie, not my wife.This was no problem at all and would definitely recommend Korie to any grooms that will be doing most of the wedding planning.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Bliss Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,950.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

Real Weddings

• Spotlight Studios
    Spotlight Studios Wedding Photographers

We love Bliss Events! Everyone at Bliss is amazing to work with and are super respectful of other vendors! It made a huge difference to have a positive and professional coordinator at the wedding. Would highly recommend!

• The New Children's Museum
    The New Children's Museum Museum Weddings

With many years of experience and one of the friendliest teams of planners you'll ever meet, Bliss Events truly is the best in the business! I've had the pleasure of working with all of the Bliss ladies for many years now, and I have nothing but amazing things to say about the team and their flawless weddings! Rachel runs the business with such professionalism and elegance, and all of the Bliss ladies are such fun to work with while maintaining a stellar reputation and great relationships with some of the best vendors around - hire them!

• The Bustle
    The Bustle Wedding Dresses

Bliss events has been a wonderful resource for many of our brides. We love working with them!

• San Diego, 92101 See on map