Bliss Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,300 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,300 Package Price

Bliss Events is a San Diego wedding and event coordination company that blends fresh ideas with the confidence of experience to create customized, unforgettable celebrations.From the first phone call to the last dance, we take the stress out of planning and infuse it with simple and fun communication. Together with the best resources and vendors, we design and organize every element of the day to fit our clients’ unique visions.

Seeing the look of pure BLISS on a client’s face when every meaningful detail comes to life is what gets us excited.

We feel like the luckiest people in the world, celebrating life’s best moments with you.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,300

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,700

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$90

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Colleen Married on 08/06/2022

Bliss is amazing!

Love, love, love!!! So very happy with Bliss Events/Rachel. It was a perfect day and so enjoyable! As the Mother of the Bride, I had complete confidence that Rachel would handle everything so that I could enjoy the planning and the day! Throughout the planning process, Rachel was so organized, kind and honest with us....could not have asked for a better situation. She knew exactly when to support the decisions we were making and when to step in and offer advice on other solutions that we maybe had not thought about.....she saved us on several things by offering alternatives!! Hiring experience and excellence pays off!!

Cannot thank Rachel enough for the memorable experience for my daughter, her husband and the fabulous day to celebrate them!
    Aly D. Married on 07/30/2022

GEMS to Work With!

Working with Korie through Bliss Events was the best decision I ever made in the wedding planning process. We got married on 7/30/2022 and both ourselves and our guests have dubbed our wedding as epic and unforgettable. We can't stop raving about how smoothly and flawlessly it all came together. From the start, Korie was on it! She is extremely thoughtful, conscientious, organized, and knowledgeable about all things wedding oriented. She made me feel at ease as a bride, knowing that she not only cared about making my vision come to life, but also that she would make it happen! On the wedding weekend itself, Korie was so responsive, and allowed my husband and I to not only relax, but not even have to think about the details coming together. She knew our plan and executed everything perfectly. I am a type A person and am used to taking over, or doing things on my own, but I truly did not have to with Korie! On our wedding day she and her team were calm, collected, poised and worked cohesively with my venue to make it the best day of our lives! I cannot recommend Korie and Bliss events enough! My only regret, was only booking her for month of coordination, as she would have been so helpful taking some things off my plate earlier on. Still with package I chose, she went above and beyond! I can assure you, you are in great hands with Korie for all of your wedding needs!
    Sabrina B. Married on 07/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our beautiful beach wedding!

Rachel was our coordinator & she was phenomenal! She listened to what we wanted, and she made our dream wedding come true! Her and her team were professional, organized and paid attention to detail. She thought of ideas that I wouldn’t. All my guests thought her and her team were terrific! Everything went flawless on my wedding day. It was the perfect wedding! Definitely hire Bliss for your wedding or event. Thank you again Bliss!! :)
  • illustration stars

Team

Rachel Welland
Rachel Welland
Owner + Coordinator

What began as a hobby organizing her 4th grade pajama party, has transformed into a passionate career of design and leadership in San Diego’s wedding and event coordination industry. Rachel’s stunning and relevant work with a diverse clientele has made her one of the most sought-after wedding artists in the county. Anyone who meets Rachel knows that her limitless energy, creativity, and mastery of time management are the icing on the cake of her flawless event designs.

Rachel’s Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interior Design adds a whole new dimension to her event design process, exceeding her clients’ visions with unique style and creativity. Rachel has also gained a valuable behind-the-scenes perspective of the industry while working at the prestigious L’Auberge Del Mar Resort and Spa.

When Rachel has a [rare!] free Saturday, she can be spotted with her family, enjoying beautiful San Diego at a tasty brunch, the beach, or a museum. One thing, out of so many, that her husband loves most about her, is the value she places on family. Rachel is fully committed to the people she loves and the memorable moments she is creating at Bliss Events.

Korie Younger
Korie Younger
Coordinator

Korie unknowingly started her event planning career while organizing birthday parties as a child. Lucky for her young friends, she didn’t start charging for her standout services until her college job in the events department at Sea World. Korie then joined Westfield Malls where she planned a wide variety of events and has since found her passion for organizing social celebrations, one-of-a-kind weddings, and corporate gatherings.

Korie has always put 100% of her positive and energetic self into her work, and it speaks for itself. She treats each wedding like it’s her own, making her clients feel comfortable, trusted, and heard every step of the way. Korie loves traditions, but also loves finding original ways to showcase her clients’ personalities. She takes pride in establishing long-lasting relationships with her clients and seeing their families grow.

When it comes to enjoying her happy place outside of the wedding world, Korie likes taking her kids and dog to the beach. Seeing them smile and play, along with the peace of the ocean, brings her endless happiness.

Korie feels proud to work alongside an amazing group of creative professionals who all care about their clients; from the first meeting, to “I do”, and honored to have a role in such an impactful life event.

Ashley Babiarz
Ashley Babiarz
Coordinator

For Ashley, discovering event planning was like an artist finding her medium. Everything about it felt right! Her creativity and organizational skills took her from planning high school spirit days and conferences, to Social Chair and President of her sorority at UCLA. Ashley later secured a professional role in Operations, handling budgets, negotiating contracts, and engaging with a variety of clients. After working with Bliss Events to plan her own wedding in 2010, she couldn’t resist joining the team herself.

Ashley doubles as the master of logistics and loves fitting all of the event details together like an elaborate puzzle. One of her favorite moments of the coordination process is meeting a couple for the first time and witnessing their giddy-in-love joy. Ashley feels honored to organize a day where her clients’ guests get to experience the entirety of their love.

When Ashley isn’t working her wedding magic, she is enjoying breakfast burritos and coffee, hanging at the beach with her husband and sons, and barbequing at home with family and friends. The love Ashley’s family has for her, like a great event, is the culmination of many little things that add up to something extraordinary.

Spotlight Studios Spotlight Studios Wedding Photographers

We love Bliss Events! Everyone at Bliss is amazing to work with and are super respectful of other vendors! It made a huge difference to have a positive and professional coordinator at the wedding. Would highly recommend!

The New Children's Museum The New Children's Museum Museum Weddings

With many years of experience and one of the friendliest teams of planners you'll ever meet, Bliss Events truly is the best in the business! I've had the pleasure of working with all of the Bliss ladies for many years now, and I have nothing but amazing things to say about the team and their flawless weddings! Rachel runs the business with such professionalism and elegance, and all of the Bliss ladies are such fun to work with while maintaining a stellar reputation and great relationships with some of the best vendors around - hire them!

The Bustle The Bustle Wedding Dresses

Bliss events has been a wonderful resource for many of our brides. We love working with them!

San Diego, California San Diego, CA, 92101
619-252-1058
Location of (Bliss Events)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding