Taylor Nicole Events

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,500 Package Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,500 Package Price

Taylor Nicole Events is a wedding planning company based out of San Diego, California. With over eight years in the industry, serving Chicago, Midwest, and West Coast Clients, owner Taylor is the perfect person to help you on your planning journey. With a specialty in Western and South Asian weddings, Taylor can help make your nuptial vision come to life. Contact her to get a better idea of everything she can do for you on your big day.

Taylor Nicole Events can offer a variety of services to couples. Whether you need help with planning your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, or all three, she can use her skills to make the planning process a smooth one. She can assist with partial or full planning, day-of coordination, event design, timeline creation, and vendor referrals. Taylor also has experience in organizing all kinds of weddings and elopements, including:

• Cultural
  • Destination
  • Non-religious
  • Religious
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Laura R. Married on 10/01/2022

Above and Beyond

Taylor did an incredible job decorating for my wedding ceremony, creating the floral centerpieces for my reception tables, making my bridal bouquet, bridesmaids’ bouquets, corsages, boutonnières and having a vision for details I had not even considered. She listened to what I wanted, asked clarifying questions, presented several drafts to make sure I was getting what I wanted. Her energy and passion for her job and desire to please me as her client was incredible. She was quick to respond to my texts, e-mails and willing to video call anytime. I highly recommend Taylor and her business to anyone!

Taylor Nicole Events's reply:

Planning your wedding and designing your florals was a beautiful way for us to wrap up our fall season! Your color palette was stunning and I love the opportunity we got to tell your love story through design! Thank you for trusting us with your special day! You allowed me the opportunity to design freely, based on your colors and preference, and I couldn't be more thrilled with how it turned out! Wishing you both all the best!
  • Dimple
    Dimple Married on 09/03/2022

Phenomenal

That word is an understatement she is an amazing Person and vendor. From weekly calls and reminders to making sure We had the dream team there for all the events, I thought it she showed gave it! She is the one you want and need to be honest! Her work shows, more over her drive make sure you wedding will go smoothly will show when you hire her. She is a phenomenal person and always is smiling no matter the stress I didn’t feel any of it and she did it all, a week long of events wasn’t easy that too with 600 people this girl was on top of it. I think we would have been lost if it wasn’t for her! Taylor is the one you want for your wedding!!!!

Taylor Nicole Events's reply:

Dimple, it was truly a pleasure to plan your week long Indian Wedding and Ceremonies! From planning, to preparing, to coordinating, to walk throughs, etc, you guys made sure we all knew your vision and dreams for your special day and it was such a joy to make that come to life! Thank you for trusting us with your special day!
  • illustration stars

Team

Taylor
Taylor
Owner & Lead Planner

Located in San Diego, CA, Taylor comes to you with 8+ year of experience planning South Asian, Western, Traditional, Religious, Non-Religous, and destination weddings. Her company is here to help make your wedding day dreams come true. Whatever vision you have for your big day, the dedicated team at this company will do their best to bring it to life.

Taylor loves creating memorable events for couples that showcase their individuality, aesthetics, and relationship. She has more than eight years' worth of experience in the business, making her the ideal person to work with during this time. She prides herself in great communication, excellent customer service, and her incredible design eye.

When not planning weddings or doing floral designs, she can be found running marathons, spending time at the beach, traveling with her husband, or spending time with her family.

1501 Island Avenue San Diego, CA, 92101
Location of (Taylor Nicole Events)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding