Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Bustle

Exceptional Service. Award Winning Designs.

The Bustle Bridal Boutique prides itself on providing excellent customer service to brides wanting the ultimate gown finding experience. You and your guests will be offered a one-on-one with one of our exceptionally trained consultants to help you find the gown of your dreams. From a private boutique to champagne and sweet treats, you will be sure to leave here feeling like the bride that you are.

Our boutique carries an array of made-to-order bridal gowns ranging from $1,200 to $8,000. Our gowns are hand selected by our owner and management, thus making sure to be of excellent taste and amazing quality. With various silhouettes, styles, and detail, you are sure to find a gown for you..

BRIDAL COLLECTIONS: Anne Barge Couture, Anne Barge Black Label, Blue Willow by Anne Barge, Stella York, Heidi Elnora, and more.

We also have a selection of gowns that can be sold off the rack. You will be able to walk out of our store with your gown the same day, having saved up to 75% off its original price.

As for our accessories, they are carefully selected to complete any bridal look and style. Our lines include: Elle & Jae, Toni Federici, Bel Aire Bridals, and Lasting Memories.

Email: thebustle@yahoo.com

Sample Gowns (2)
Alterations (1)
Garters (1)
Shoes (1)

I can't say enough wonderful things about my experience at The Bustle! The boutique is absolutely beautiful, and the shopping experience was so personal. My consultant Sara was absolutely phenomenal! She is truly a gem. Sara took the time to listen to my vision of how I wanted to look at my wedding, and she worked tirelessly to help find me the perfect dress and veil--all the while making the experience so fun and magical. I felt like the only bride in the world while at The Bustle, and the experience was truly one-of-a-kind. I would highly recommend The Bustle to family, friends, and coworkers because the selection and customer service were unlike anything I have experienced before. Thank you Sara and The Bustle for a wonderful experience and for helping me find my perfect dress and veil--I will be forever grateful!!

Profile Picture Britta, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Jewelry

I purchased my dress from the Bustle and it was PERFECT! Sara was by far the best consultant! She made me feel comfortable and made sure to help me find the dress just for me! I had so much fun working with her and shopping at the Bustle. This was the ONLY place I went to find my dress and never felt I needed to go anywhere else. I loved everything about it and had the best experience. They treat you right and make you feel so special for your big day! I went back and bought the hair pin from their shop as well! My wedding day was October 21 and it could not have been anymore perfect and I can't thank you guys enough! My dress was everything I could have hoped for and more! My husband was wow'd when he saw me in my dress! :)

I will send pictures as soon as I get my photos from the photographer! Thank you!

If you're considering a place to shop, this should definitely be on your list!! They do not disappoint!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

I originally heard about the Bustle online and met with one of their employees at the San Diego Bridal Show held at the convention center who was extremely nice and helpful. I had asked her if they carried any Stella York dresses and she informed me that they were actually having a trunk show for her line in March, so I called the next day and made my appointment! I came to the Bustle after already trying on a few other wedding dresses, per their suggestion. The day of my appointment I was working with Leilani who was an absolute sweetheart. I showed her all the pictures on my phone of dresses I was wanting to try and she was very patient and found some amazing options. She was able to find one dress that I have been eyeing since before I was engaged and a similar style dress that were both Stella York, they were the last two dresses I tried on and the dress I chose was actually the one Leilani had chosen and not the one I had been eyeing for so long! Her choice was too perfect and just me!

Profile Picture User6556457, Recently Married, 1 Review

Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting
7 AWARDS

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Beautiful selection of wedding dresses!

The Bustle is the absolute Cream of the Crop in Bridal Fashion in San Diego! Their boutique in Del Mar is intimate and luxurious. Their location is close to the most fabulous venues in town with lots of fantastic restaurants and shopping nearby. This is the perfect place to bring your girls to go dress shopping with you! Their gowns are gorgeous and high quality, which will have your guests in awe on your big day. If you're looking to splurge on a show-stopping dress, this is definitely the place to make an appointment! The staff is incredibly friendly and we highly recommend them for your wedding fashion.

We regularly refer our brides to The Bustle, and many of them find their dream gown there! Thank you to the wonderful team at The Bustle for doing such a great job and taking wonderful care of our lovely brides!

Loved the dress The Bustle had for my bride last summer! Great price too! Yvonne California Wedding Divas and The San Diego Wedding Shoppe

Events