1011 Camino Del Mar Ste 114, Del Mar, CA 92014 Map · Phone number

About The Bustle

The Bustle is a bridal boutique based in Del Mar, California. The boutique offers an array of made-to-order bridal gowns. Its stylists are trained to provide an exceptional gown-finding experience by giving the brides individual attention when they are choosing their gowns. The Bustle also offers gowns off the rack; brides can get their gown on the same day if needed.

Designs Offered
The Bustle offers a wide range of dress and attire services such as alterations, cleaning, customization, preservation, and trunk shows. They provide wedding attire for brides, flower girls, mothers of the bride and groom, and bridesmaids. The Bustles’ exclusive designer gowns include styles from:

• BERTA

storefront
2014012112035

108 Reviews for The Bustle

Lauren · Getting married on 10/04/2019

I felt so lucky to shop at The Bustle. It was my very first stop shopping for a wedding dress. My consultant, Mariah, made me feel wonderful. She was so kind and personable. I didn't know what I wanted in a dress, and although she put me in totally different styles, they were all gorgeous. She really understood my taste immediately. I wasn't ready to buy on this trip and I didn't feel pushed or pressured. I thought the prices were very reasonable. The salon was also immaculate and adorable.

• Meghan

Meghan · Married on 10/07/2018

Favorite Bridal store in San Diego

My family and I had a great experience at the Bustle. The store is a cute Boutique on the main street in Del Mar. I worked with Tiffany to find my perfect gown, veil and earrings. They separate gowns into different rooms based on price so you did not have to worry about going over your budget. She started the appointment looking at pictures of gowns I liked and had tried on in other stores. Then she let my family and me pick out gowns to try on. We continued to try on the gowns and narrow them down into only the gowns I liked. I don’t make decisions easily and Tiffany was very patient and never pushy. After finding my gown (a Stella York), at my pick up appointment, Tiffany helped me select a matching veil and cute earrings. I would highly recommend getting your gown from the Bustle.

Natasha · Married on 09/15/2018

I found the perfect dress at the bustle for my wedding. The staff was super helpful and answered all my questions. They were easy to communicate with, they had beautiful dresses in my budget, and had great accessories/veils to go with.

The Bustle 1
    The Bustle 2
    The Bustle 3
    The Bustle 4

The Bustle FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Catalog, Custom, Personalized, Themed
  • What services do you provide? Shipping
  • What items are available? Clothing, Jewelry, Photo Favors
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Week
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? No
  • What is your return policy? Final Sale
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999, $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Annually, Monthly, Seasonally, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Designer Accessories

• San Diego Event Nanny
    San Diego Event Nanny Banquet Halls

Beautiful selection of wedding dresses!

• JLH Blooms
    JLH Blooms Wedding Florists

The Bustle is the absolute Cream of the Crop in Bridal Fashion in San Diego! Their boutique in Del Mar is intimate and luxurious. Their location is close to the most fabulous venues in town with lots of fantastic restaurants and shopping nearby. This is the perfect place to bring your girls to go dress shopping with you! Their gowns are gorgeous and high quality, which will have your guests in awe on your big day. If you're looking to splurge on a show-stopping dress, this is definitely the place to make an appointment! The staff is incredibly friendly and we highly recommend them for your wedding fashion.

• Bliss Events
    Bliss Events Wedding Planners

We regularly refer our brides to The Bustle, and many of them find their dream gown there! Thank you to the wonderful team at The Bustle for doing such a great job and taking wonderful care of our lovely brides!

• 1011 Camino Del Mar Ste 114 Del Mar, California, CA 92014 See on map