1011 Camino Del Mar Ste 114, Del Mar, CA 92014 Map · Phone number

About The Bustle

Located in the heart of Del Mar, The Bustle celebrates engagements every day! Whether you want to look classic or modern, glamorous or elegant, we have a gown you'll fall in love with. Established in 2009, The Bustle has served thousands of brides and continues to dedicate its efforts in providing the most memorable gown shopping experience.

Our brides receive the individual attention of a personal stylist who is specially trained to help you find the perfect look. We make your bridal vision come true and guide you through the entire process from the day you say "yes to the dress" to your grand entrance down the aisle. The Bustle carries over 300 bridal gowns with special orders starting at $1,500 for wedding gowns, and $230 for bridesmaid dresses.

Designs Offered
The Bustle offers a wide range of dress and attire services such as alterations, cleaning, customization, preservation, and trunk shows. The Bustles’ exclusive designer gowns include styles from:

• BERTA
  • Blue Willow by Anne Barge
  • Stella York
  • Christina Wu
  • Adrianna Papell

Other couples have also viewed

• Jana Ann Couture Bridal

118 Reviews for The Bustle

• Sara

Sara D. · Getting married on 02/06/2023

An Amazing Experience

Growing up in San Diego, we would always drive by The Bustle and I would admire the dresses in the window, or peek into the store while picking up food at Double Happiness, and I would think to myself, “one day.” Well, now I can officially say I am a “Bustle Bride.”

My mom, sister, and I came in on Saturday to find my dream dress and my consultant, Brooke, did just that and more. The Bustle shows its care for each client the moment you approach the store front and see a sign welcoming you as their “bride-to-be.” We were welcomed by Brooke and Paytin who offered us some bubbly and water (and the bubbly was very much appreciated).

Brooke sat down with me and asked me questions about my fiancé, where we are getting married, and my vision for a wedding dress including things I like and do not like in dresses. She patiently listened and took notes while I shared my thoughts and talked about other dresses I have tried on. Even though I had selected some dresses on their appointment portal before coming in, they also allowed my mom, sister, and I to look over the racks and see if anything stood out to us. Brooke directed us to the right area to look that was in our budget. The first dress I tried on was beautiful, but the second dress took my breath away (and ended up being my dress). Brooke recommended some other dresses to try on just so I could make sure I was set on my decision.

Besides finding my dress, Brooke was the standout moment from The Bustle. She got me in and out of dresses, and back into and out of dresses that I liked. She was supportive but not pushy and I really was able to feel that she was just there to help me feel happy and beautiful. She was always ready to grab a veil, headpiece, or belt if we asked and she is an EXPERT dress train fluffer. She also patiently endured all the staring at myself in the mirror that I did while I tried to imagine myself in each dress at my wedding. When it came down to two dresses, I never felt pushed into a decision; Brooke just asked me questions about how I felt, so it was very much my decision in the end. She patiently stood next to me holding the other dress I was considering while I looked in the mirror and made my decision. She was so, so kind.

Overall, it was such a warm, happy moment and I am so glad that I found my dress at The Bustle because it has been my dream since I was a little girl. The dress was also well under my budget! I plan on coming back with my sister to look for bridesmaid dresses, too. :)

Sent on 06/21/2020
  • Katy

Katy W. · Getting married on 10/10/2021

Amazing staff

The ladies at The Bustle were extremely caring, sweet, and detail oriented with my dress try on. It was my first time looking at dresses, and they were so detail oriented and really got to know what style I wanted. It was such an amazing experience!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Jasmine

Jasmine E. · Married on 10/10/2020

Finding theeeee Dress

LOOOOVVVVVEEEEDDDD my experience at The Bustle - I went for a dress appointment in June 2019 - after going sooooo many many different stores -thinking they would be out of my price range. BUT to my surprise not only was the place adorable and in my price range an old high school friend ended up being my lovely stylist during my appointment. Upon arrival, you are greeted with adorable details and your own personal room. The room you are put into is based on your price range so your possy can run wild without breaking the bank. Their amazing selection was unlike many of the other places I went and I ended up having my bridal moment and found THE ONE. After finding the one I got my dress exactly when expected in December 2019. Overall my experience was magical and I cannot recommend The Bustle enough if you want a special experience. One thing to note is that they do not do alterations in-house (but have a recommendation) and had a small veil collection.

Sent on 11/13/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Bustle FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Catalog
    Custom
    Personalized
    Themed
  • What services do you provide?
    Shipping
  • What items are available?
    Clothing
    Jewelry
    Photo Favors
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    1 Week
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sale
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
    $6,500 - $7,999
    $8,000+
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Annually
    Monthly
    Seasonally
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Costume Accessories
    Custom Accessories
    Designer Accessories

• San Diego Event Nanny
    San Diego Event Nanny Bar Services & Beverages

Beautiful selection of wedding dresses!

• JLH Blooms Wedding Florists

The Bustle is the absolute Cream of the Crop in Bridal Fashion in San Diego! Their boutique in Del Mar is intimate and luxurious. Their location is close to the most fabulous venues in town with lots of fantastic restaurants and shopping nearby. This is the perfect place to bring your girls to go dress shopping with you! Their gowns are gorgeous and high quality, which will have your guests in awe on your big day. If you're looking to splurge on a show-stopping dress, this is definitely the place to make an appointment! The staff is incredibly friendly and we highly recommend them for your wedding fashion.

• Bliss Events Wedding Planners

We regularly refer our brides to The Bustle, and many of them find their dream gown there! Thank you to the wonderful team at The Bustle for doing such a great job and taking wonderful care of our lovely brides!

• 1011 Camino Del Mar Ste 114 Del Mar, California, 92014 See on map