2525 5th Avenue, San Diego, CA 92103 Map · Phone number

tyxzzmkwom9fzfkddf4moumvoab6w0rqk8hfyhcket4ygybq1q
spmju3xtw3d5orpopqhxf7njc52fk07shmgwdpvbinm2hfot5d

71 Reviews for The White Flower Bridal Boutique

Madeleine · Married on 06/06/2018

The first bridal store I've ever been too and the experience could not have been better!!
    Courtney was amazing! She made me feel so comfortable and made the appointment super fun. They really know what they're doing and can help the most indecisive bride-to-be to find her style.
    I came here with 4 of my friends and also brought along champagne with me for the girls. The White Flower provided us with waters and a plate of cookies.
    I got to try on 10 different dresses during my appointment, all within my price range, but I never felt pressured to buy anything. It almost felt like Courtney was just part of our group and was having as much fun as us (but with a ton of more knowledge about the dresses of course).
    I would DEFINITELY recommend The White Flower!! If you haven't been here yet, make an appointment NOW! :)

Valerie · Married on 11/11/2017

From the minute I started looking at gowns, I was drawn to Essense of Australia because of the detail on their gowns and their price point. My sister had found her gown at White Flower a year earlier and had a good experience, and the boutique carries Essense so I scheduled an appointment to go during a trunk show. It was 11 months before my wedding and I had no expectation of finding my gown that day, but I absolutely did. All the consultants at White Flower are lovely! They are attentive, and helpful but absolutely know when to step back and let you work through your own thoughts and emotions on each dress. The boutique itself is cute, intimate and very comfortable. The consultants stayed in touch with me throughout the process and I never had a problem scheduling an appointment when it was convenient for me to get down there. I wasn't sure if I wanted a veil but the first one that I tried on was perfect, plain and long to complement and compete against the dress. I received so many compliments on my dress and the dress looks stunning in all the wedding photos. I would absolutely recommend White Flower Bridal to any bride who's looking to start her wedding gown search.

Juli · Married on 09/02/2017

I was suggested this shop by my future sister in law, who tried on gowns here when she was getting married and she loved the experience. So I made an appointment, which was pretty easy with a quick phone call. I got a text confirmation and they even offered me a later time that had opened up, which was really sweet but didn't work with our schedule.

The girl who helped us, was wonderful and asked what I was looking for and helped pick out some that were within what I was looking for, and a few just for fun. I tried on all the gowns as we're surprised on how much I loved all of them! Even the "for fun" options were awesome, I felt like she really understood what I was looking for and would like! She wasn't pushy about anything and really wanted to make sure I loved my dress! Soon after I got a sweet handwritten card from her in the mail, which got me even more excited about my dress.

I sent a few emails back and forth with the shop about when my dress would arrive for me to try on. And they were super helpful and quick to respond! My fitting was quick and easy! And they helped me set up an appointment with their alterations!

I love White Flower and would totally recommend everyone to check them out!

• 2525 5th Avenue San Diego, 92103 See on map