Attributes highlighted by couples

Tuxedos
Fittings and Adjustments
Dress Selection

On WeddingWire since 2024

Tailor Love offers tailoring services based out of San Diego, California. With more than 20 years of experience in the tailoring and fashion industry, modifying garments comes as second nature to this dedicated team. Owner Carla Daniela is the woman behind this business, whose love for fashion and sewing began at a young age. She will work with brides to ensure that they look their very best on their wedding day.

Some of the services offered by the Tailor Love team include custom tailoring and redesigning services. Brides can bring their wedding dresses to Carla and her team and work with them to customize the fit and style to any required specifications. They can do this for wedding dresses, bridesmaids dresses, and various other gowns.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it

Review summary

Powered by AI

Tailor Love, specifically Carla, is highly recommended for wedding dress alterations. Reviewers praise Carla for her meticulous attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and ability to create the perfect fit while maintaining the integrity of the dresses. She is commended for her warmth, expertise, and innovative ideas in transforming sentimental pieces into modern masterpieces, making the wedding dress alteration process seamless and magical. The extra touches such as creating a veil and handkerchiefs from extra fabric showcase Carla\'s talent and dedication to providing a personalized and exceptional experience for brides.

Review summary

Powered by AI

E
Erika C. Sent on 04/16/2024
5 out of 5 rating

The most amazing wedding dress tailor

I had the most amazing experience having my wedding dress altered at Tailor Love! I was recommended to her from my bridal dress shop as she has worked on many dresses from the same designer (Made With Love) in the past. Every single alterations session that I had was wonderful! She was so comforting and kind, and really listened to my needs/wants. I was really nervous going in for alterations since the dress has so much intricate detail, but she kept the integrity of the lace and every small detail perfectly while altering it to fit me! She is really a genius in terms of problem-solving - I didn't like the color of the included bra cups so she changed these out for me, and I also didn't like how much the bra cups were showing underneath the lace, so she moved some lace around in this area to better hide the cups and the results were exactly what I was hoping for! She offered me many different bustle options and walked me through each one (along with sending me pictures after the appointment!) and she really created the most beautiful bustle style that I had never seen before! She also had me record a detailed video of how to put the train into the bustle so that my maid of honor would have a video to reference with step-by-step instructions for the wedding day. She also dealt with my anxiety dealing up to the wedding day LOL - after one alterations appointment, I started getting too into my head about if I had tightened the straps too much, and I texted her asking if we could settle somewhere in between instead, and she was so kind and understanding and did exactly as I wished. She really is just so kind and thoughtful and I absolutely adored my experience working with her! Her communication throughout the process was so appreciated (she always texts reminders about appointments, etc.) and I felt that I was in very good hands. The dress fit me absolutely perfectly (while she also made sure I could sit and move easily!) and I could not have been happier! I could not recommend her more highly for any wedding dress alterations! Thank you SO much Tailor Love!!!!
K
Kelly H. Sent on 07/08/2024

Excellent tailor!

Carla did a fantastic job with my dress from start to finish, she listened to my concerns, gave me options, and worked to make sure it fit perfectly! Couldn’t recommend her more!
G
Gianni Sent on 07/04/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Take your wedding dress here!!

I can not recommend Carla enough! She is very thorough with her work and sets up multiple appointments to check in and make sure everything is still the way you like it. She is so kind and you can tell has a real passion for what she does. I was SO happy with my dress and I’m so glad I trusted Carla with it.
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Carla Daniela
Carla Daniela
Owner and Tailor

Carla Daniela is the owner of Tailor Love and the one who will take care of you and tailor your wedding dress to fit you perfectly.

With more than 20 years of sewing experience between Europe and United states and a Fashion and Textlile Design degree , Carla likes to keep updated with trends , fashions , styles and all news to help the brides and advise them on the best options.

Schedule your appointment and get ready to look your best !

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding