Margaret's Cleaners

5150 Convoy Street, San Diego, CA 92111 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 1

About Margaret's Cleaners

Margaret’s Cleaners, based in San Diego, California, is a certified couture cleaner, the only of its kind in Southern California and the first of its kind in the United States. With additional locations in Del Mar, La Jolla, Newport Beach, and Los Angeles, the company offers a wide variety of services not available at a traditional dry cleaner, including gown revamping and preserving. Margaret’s Cleaners is operated by a highly qualified team with four generations of experience cleaning and preserving couture clothing. Margaret’s also offers clients the opportunity to work one-on-one with experienced seamstresses to perfect the fit of gowns or to add custom-design details.

Margaret’s Cleaners is able to restore and customize both couture and vintage gowns, handling all pieces with delicacy and professionalism. Services provided by the company include:

• Cleaning

Margaret's Cleaners 5
Margaret's Cleaners 6
Margaret's Cleaners 7

Jeremy · Married on 11/24/2018

Wedding Dress of my Dreams!

Naomi did an amazing job with the alterations on my dress. I had so many people tell me no they couldn’t do what I was asking for and Naomi made it happen without any hesitation. I initially purchased my dress as a strapless. I wanted to add a halter top made out of lace. The biggest trouble we had was sourcing the lace and Naomi took care of everything. She found the lace, met with me 3 times for fitting and finished my dream dress! Not only did she add the topper, she also added buttons to the back, added a belt and bustle. I would trust Naomi to do all my alterations. Everything turned out so great, without any hassle and wonderful customer service. Thank you Naomi for making the dress of my dreams :)

Becky Artaserse (Nelson)

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Margaret's Cleaners 8
    Margaret's Cleaners 9
    Margaret's Cleaners 10
    Margaret's Cleaners 11
    Margaret's Cleaners 12

Margaret's Cleaners's reply:

Thank you so much Becky! I'm so happy that everything came out the way you wanted, it was such a pleasure to be a part of your bridal experience! I love getting to work on custom pieces, thank you for trusting me with your gorgeous design!

Geri · Married on 10/21/2018

I took my mom’s 63 year old dress in to be cleaned for my daughters wedding. It has been worn 8 times, by my mom, my sisters, my niece, and myself. It is a family heirloom that was in sad shape. It was yellowed and the lace was very worn in places, the buttons were also worn. I couldn’t believe how beautiful it was when I got it back. They even saved the buttons they took off, so I could make some keepsakes with them. Thank you Amy and your team! My daughter looks so beautiful in the dress!

Margaret's Cleaners 13
    Margaret's Cleaners 14
    Margaret's Cleaners 15

Margaret's Cleaners FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Warranties
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Full Refund, Partial Sale

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Margaret's Cleaners 1
    Receive $100 Off gown Preservation

Let us know you found us here on Wedding Wire! Go to our website www.margarets.com Fill out a Bridal Gown Estimate for any of our services then you will get a coupon Emailed to you with your quote.

• The White Flower Bridal Boutique
    The White Flower Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

Margaret's Cleaners is one of the best! They are wonderful to work with and always amaze us with how well the gowns come out. They can make a gown look brand new!

• 5150 Convoy Street San Diego, California, CA 92111 See on map
    866-841-4752 (Phone number)
    858-429-7261 (Other Phone Number)
    858-454-4303 (Fax Number)
    All locations: Monday- Friday 7am to 6pm. Saturday: 9am to 4pm at Convoy, Newport and Los Angeles. Saturday: 8am to 5pm at La Jolla and Del Mar