71 Reviews for The White Flower Bridal Boutique

Jewelry (6)
Cleaning (4)
Preservation (2)
71 The White Flower Bridal Boutique Reviews

The first bridal store I've ever been too and the experience could not have been better!!
Courtney was amazing! She made me feel so comfortable and made the appointment super fun. They really know what they're doing and can help the most indecisive bride-to-be to find her style.
I came here with 4 of my friends and also brought along champagne with me for the girls. The White Flower provided us with waters and a plate of cookies.
I got to try on 10 different dresses during my appointment, all within my price range, but I never felt pressured to buy anything. It almost felt like Courtney was just part of our group and was having as much fun as us (but with a ton of more knowledge about the dresses of course).
I would DEFINITELY recommend The White Flower!! If you haven't been here yet, make an appointment NOW! :)

Profile Picture Madeleine, 6/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils, Appts. Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bride

From the minute I started looking at gowns, I was drawn to Essense of Australia because of the detail on their gowns and their price point. My sister had found her gown at White Flower a year earlier and had a good experience, and the boutique carries Essense so I scheduled an appointment to go during a trunk show. It was 11 months before my wedding and I had no expectation of finding my gown that day, but I absolutely did. All the consultants at White Flower are lovely! They are attentive, and helpful but absolutely know when to step back and let you work through your own thoughts and emotions on each dress. The boutique itself is cute, intimate and very comfortable. The consultants stayed in touch with me throughout the process and I never had a problem scheduling an appointment when it was convenient for me to get down there. I wasn't sure if I wanted a veil but the first one that I tried on was perfect, plain and long to complement and compete against the dress. I received so many compliments on my dress and the dress looks stunning in all the wedding photos. I would absolutely recommend White Flower Bridal to any bride who's looking to start her wedding gown search.

Profile Picture Valerie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I ended up buying my dress at a sample sale here. They have a beautiful inventory.

Profile Picture Molly, 10/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was suggested this shop by my future sister in law, who tried on gowns here when she was getting married and she loved the experience. So I made an appointment, which was pretty easy with a quick phone call. I got a text confirmation and they even offered me a later time that had opened up, which was really sweet but didn't work with our schedule.

The girl who helped us, was wonderful and asked what I was looking for and helped pick out some that were within what I was looking for, and a few just for fun. I tried on all the gowns as we're surprised on how much I loved all of them! Even the "for fun" options were awesome, I felt like she really understood what I was looking for and would like! She wasn't pushy about anything and really wanted to make sure I loved my dress! Soon after I got a sweet handwritten card from her in the mail, which got me even more excited about my dress.

I sent a few emails back and forth with the shop about when my dress would arrive for me to try on. And they were super helpful and quick to respond! My fitting was quick and easy! And they helped me set up an appointment with their alterations!

I love White Flower and would totally recommend everyone to check them out!

Profile Picture Juli, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I really can't emphasize enough how amazing this place is. It was EXACTLY what I was looking for in terms of wedding dress shopping. The girls that work there are the best, extremely knowledgeable, and actually listen to what you like, what you don't like, and your budget. Plus they have their own alterations branch so you have everything you need through them. I was able to create a customized Essence of Australia gown that was unique and absolutely blew my guests (and now-husband) away! I have recommended the White Flower to several people already and will continue to do so. Thank you SO much White Flower!!!

Profile Picture Devon, 7/22/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only, Trunk Shows

I can not stress enough how amazing this place is! I literally just want to hang out there will all the employees. They are all amazing and made me feel like a queen! I had Courtney and Natalie as my bridal consultants and they made me feel comfortable from the beginning. I even said yes to a two piece dress which I never thought in the world I would buy a corset and skirt. But I put it on and never wanted to take it off. When I went back to buy the dress I put it back on and hung out (dancing) in the dress for almost an hour!! This boutique is the cutest place ever and so big and open which makes it easier to feel comfortable and not overwhelming. Do yourself a favor and visit this bridal boutique!!! :)

Profile Picture Coree, 6/10/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Appts. Only, Cleaning, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils

I had an issue with having to last minute look for a dress since alterations from another bridal shop had ruined my wedding dress. I went to the sample sale here and I can't even explain how helpful my stylist Katie was. My wedding is in less than 2 months and she was extremely helpful in getting a feel for what I was looking for. I didn't end up choosing a dress here but the service was so above and beyond that I still felt like it was worth mentioning how much I appreciated their service. If I had more time, I would've definitely looked at their non sample dresses and probably would've found something since they had such a large variety of unique dresses.

Profile Picture User6326360, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Last year I booked an hour-long appointment during The White Flower Bridal sample sale about two weeks in advance. Over the phone they informed me of the sizes of the sample dresses they have in stock and asked me what my budget was to make sure that I would be able to find a dress that would fit me and my budget. There were two other appointments going on at the same time, but the space was large enough for each group to have its own space. I brought along three friends to my appointment where we selected five dresses with my consultant, Stacey's, help. Stacey listened to what I liked and didn't like and observed my reaction to each dress. We took photos of all the dresses I tried on, which helped me to find a dress that had all the elements that I liked about the dresses I tried on. I had so much fun trying on dresses in a beautiful and relaxed atmosphere and found a gorgeous dress at a great price.

Since I purchased my dress far in advance I had it stored with White Flower for several months and almost forgot what it looked and felt like to wear it. Luckily I had 3 fittings and at each one I fell in love with my dress more and more. Mary the seamstress is lovely and made helpful suggestions on the alterations and fit of the dress. On my wedding day the dress looked and felt like it was made for me.

I would recommend The White Flower Bridal to all of my friends and would also offer to tag along to their appointments!

Profile Picture Malou, 4/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only, Cleaning, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils

I went to several different types of boutiques and chains while shopping. What I loved about White Flower:
1.) The store itself is super cute and comfortable (actually makes a huge difference).
2.) Most of their dresses were not within my budget, but there were still PLENTY to try on and look at. There was a huge selection for all different styles.
and, probably the most important...
3.) Brittany, my consultant, was so friendly and professional. She was never pushy about buying a dress, and we tried on as many dresses as I needed to. She even recommended that I could come back if I needed to (I found my dress at the second appointment). I really appreciated how open and non-pressuring she was. The wedding dress shopping process can be stressful because it's a big decision, and is often a huge part of your budget. I felt that White Flower really understood that, so it was a relief to not be pressured or rushed into making a decision.

Profile Picture Priscilla, 4/22/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Appts. Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils

I am so happy that I came here to search for my wedding dress! Every single employee here has treated me so well and made me feel special! My dress was perfect, and they gave me the trunk show price even though it was the following weekend! Such a great experience! I would recommend using their in house alterations - another amazing experience!

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/22/17, 7 Reviews
1.4

Natalie & Brittany truly helped me in finding the one and made the whole experience memorable.I found out I was pregnant a month later.

Courtney, the owner of this Boutique calls me and tells me over the phone that she is going to be blunt with me and tells me that the dress will not look good on me. There is no way she will work with me to try to fix it and that the seamstress has already told her that will not work with me. Courtney continues berating me recommending me to lose the deposit that we had paid already for the dress and to start looking for a new dress. I was shocked she said this, throw away nearly $900? Like nothing? No. Listening to her outrageous suggestions to also payoff the whole dress and try to sell to a bridal boutique, but be ready to lose a huge chunk of money on the dress if doing so, I was devastated.

She discriminated against me for being pregnant and bullied me the whole time on the phone, during the time I picked up my dress and tried it on. For an owner to treat me, a customer, like this is unacceptable! Be careful going here! I was discriminated and bullied by Courtney the owner.

Profile Picture Sheila, 4/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I checked out about 6-7 different bridal stores in San Diego, and White Flower Bridal Boutique was for sure the BEST! All of the staff there were so friendly, warm, and accommodating; I felt like they genuinely cared about me and finding the best dress for me! The boutique itself is chic and wonderfully decorated, full of light, great mirrors, and a lot of space. They even offer little treats, and champagne if you find your dress!! They were very responsive during the shipping process, even when I had a crisis over the holidays- Fedex couldn't deliver my dress before I left town and it was sent back to the boutique a few days before Christmas! They made sure to get the package and even reshipped it to me free of charge. The dress I got from this boutique was absolutely flawless and the price very reasonable. Everyone thought my dress was unique and beautiful. I highly recommend White Flower Boutique!

Profile Picture User6449364, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Appts. Only, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Sample Gowns, Bride

This place is amazing! I came here with some of my bridesmaids about a month ago to have my first ever appointment to try on wedding dresses. Ashley was the sweetest person I could have ever imagine helping me. She was honest in the sweetest way and her opinion (along with my girls) truly helped me to find a dress I loved. The selection here was amazing and they had SO many I loved that I kept liking each one more than the last, which made it so hard - but an amazing problem to have! She knew it was my first time trying on dresses and knew I wasn't quite ready to commit, plus I had an afternoon appointment I was heading to. Instead she encouraged me to keep looking and even made me a future appointment to come back for their trunk show - this way if i picked the dress I loved, I would get a discount,

Well...I tried on dresses at two other places and was still pretty confident White Flower had my dress, so a month later I went back and this time Stacy helped me. We pulled a few other new dresses to try but right when I put on the original I knew. Stacy was so amazing, she popped some champagne for me and my girls and let me hang out in my dress and take pictures for as long as I wanted!

I just went back last week and this time got to be with both Stacy and Ashley and they were amazing - I ended up purchasing my belt and bracelet from them as well, this time during their accessory trunk show.

Both of these girl's patience and no pressure sales attitude made me fall in love with this place and I can't wait to get my dress in a few months! They don't do alterations here but do send a VERY detailed list of people that they recommend, so that is extremely helpful. Best experience dress shopping from anywhere else I've been (whether for myself or my friends). Thank you girls!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 2/25/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
Services Used: Appts. Only, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Bride

This lovely boutique has something for everyone! I wanted to try on almost everything! But, the lovely woman helping me narrowed it down to my taste. She knew by my face when I had found my dress! It was the 3rd dress I tried on. The dress was absolutely perfect! Thank you, White Flower!

Profile Picture Angela, 12/11/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils

Brittany was so helpful and friendly! This was the second store I visited in San Diego and I was so pleased with the selection of dresses and service. It only took a few dresses to try on before we were drinking champagne. Love this boutique!

Profile Picture brooke, 11/12/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Appts. Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bridal Gowns

I had an amazing time trying on and ultimately purchasing my gown and accessories at the White Flower! My first appointment was with Brittany, who made me feel comfortable and provided great suggestions after I showed her pictures on Pinterest of styles I liked. She also helped me extend out of my comfort zone and try different styles, which was good because I ultimately did not buy what I thought I wanted. Since I had another appt at another store that day, Brittany let me know that the designer of the dress I liked was having a trunk show later in the year and I could get that dress on sale at that time so I went ahead and booked a follow-up appt for that day. After a poor showing at the second store, I was certainly glad I made my follow up. When I came back for the trunk show, I worked with Stacey, another sweet and helpful attendant at the store. While the original dress I liked had been sold at a sample sale, Stacey was able to find a similar dress by the same designer that I actually liked better. I loved that I was able to take photos while in the dresses as well so that I could look at myself in them from a different point of view. I said "yes to the dress" and we had champagne! A few months later I went back for an accessories trunk show and purchased a beautiful belt, earrings, and headpiece, and my dress happened to have just come in so I was able to try my dress on with the accessories which was nice. Every experience with the staff was personalized and professional, and my gown and accessories were beautiful. They did not have alterations on site at the time but had great recommendations (they do have an onsite person now). I would highly recommend this store.

Profile Picture User5598988, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry
Services Used: Appts. Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

The White Flower was the 5th bridal shop that I went to and I'm so glad that I saved the best for last! The store itself is adorable and all of the associates really made me feel like a bride. I forget the name of the woman who helped me but she was amazing!! She was able to understand me and my style so quickly and picked a dress I would not normally see myself in. The minute I walked out of the dressing room, my friends and family gasped and I knew it was "the one"! I had a wonderful experience and would encourage any bride to visit this store!

Profile Picture User5320531, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The White Flower was the second boutique in San Diego I went to on dress-shopping day, and it turned out to be the best! I was discouraged from not finding something that excited me at the other boutique, but after trying a few one, my consultant Stacey encouraged me to try something I normally wouldn't think to try and LOVED it. The service was great, they are not pushy. They just want to find you the perfect dress. I even needed to think on it for a day since it's a pricey decision, and she let me with no questions asked, moving around her schedule to let me come back the next day!

I definitely suggest taking a weekday appointment to avoid the weekend craziness and get a calmer, more personable appointment. I also appreciate that they gave me the Black Friday rate despite me coming 4 days before Black Friday!

Definitely recommend! Thank you Stacey!

Profile Picture Tanya, 7/10/16, 15 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils, Appts. Only, Bride

I went there 3 different times and every time I had a great experience. They gave great advice and helped me pick out the dress of my dreams. Amazing boutique!

Profile Picture User5257130, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Appts. Only, Bride

I found my wedding dress (for my June wedding this past summer) at The White Flower's sample sale. The sample sale was such a great way to search for a dress, and it was made even better by Stacey who was my consultant while there. I had a one hour appointment, and only one other bride was there - and as a bonus, we had different tastes. :) Stacey gathered all of the dresses I was interested in, helped me in & out of each, and gave really great feedback (along with my two friends who graciously came with me on a weekday morning). Stacey's attentiveness was so refreshing, and made it such a fun & pleasant experience - such a contrast to my experience at the bigger shops. After the wedding, Stacey sent a lovely note on behalf of her & the boutique, which was a nice personal touch.

Profile Picture Gina, 6/19/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Sample Gowns, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bride

I didn't end up purchasing my dress from The White Flower but had such a great experience trying on dresses here with Christina. I was about 15 minutes late to my appointment on a Friday afternoon and I called to let her know hoping that they would be able to hold my appointment and she did so with no problem. I told her what I liked and she brought out several dresses that were all really similar to my style. It was the first time I tried on the dress I ended up purchasing! The only reason that I decided to purchase the dress elsewhere was because I live up in LA and didn't want to have to drive down for fittings.

Profile Picture Nicci, 6/4/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a wonderful experience at White Flower. It was my first time trying on wedding dresses and I went in for a trunk show. When I was realizing more and more that the designer’s dresses just weren’t my style, my consultant took pity on me and pulled out a couple other dresses from the back. She was so tuned in to my feedback on each dress that she pulled out a handful of dresses that were spot on. I found a beautiful flowy A-line gown (at half the price I was expecting to pay on a dress!). White Flower is very customer centric and really does everything they can to give you the best experience as possible. I highly recommend Kathy but all of their staff was helpful. Thank you White Flower!!

Profile Picture Alistair, 4/22/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Appts. Only, Trunk Shows

I really thought the dress buying process would be incredibly hard and tedious...but I was in and out of The White Flower in 30 minutes!!! I came on a Saturday for their most recent Sample Sale (Special Event, By appointment Only). I would check their websites often or contact the store itself to find out when the next sample sale would be. I would guess...off season times for weddings...But anyway! I told them my price range and they led me to the rack that is within my budget. Better this way so that I wont waste my time and their time trying on dresses that I cannot afford. They definitely are not there to pressure you into buying, they want what is the most practical for you. I picked out 3 dresses. I liked all of them but the last one, WAS THE ONE! MY bridesmaids eyes sparkled when I wore it...Best thing is....IT WAS MY SIZE!!! Less alterations needed! And for a St. Patrick dress...phew the price was awesome too! Sample sale dresses need to be paid in full FYI. They wrapped up the dress and now its sitting in my closet! Definitely a great experience, and according to one of my bridesmaids...we were drinking fancy good quality champagne when I finally said YES TO THE DRESS!!! (:

Profile Picture Lena, 11/21/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I highly enjoyed my consultation at the white flower. I had a rather large group with me and they were very accommodating. I came in for a Essence of Australia trunk show and they had a lot of gowns to choose from, including some sample gowns that were not even in production yet. It was cool to try on the gowns in front of the designers and give them feedback. My consultant, Cathy, was very sweet and made sure to pull things that were close to my budget and in the style I was looking for.

In the end she pulled a gorgeous gown by a different designer and still gave me the trunk show discount so that it was close to my budget. They pass out the champagne when you pick a dress and always have little drinks and snacks on hand. My only complaint was that my dress came in two months earlier than they told me it would, so I had to pay the final balance with only 15 days notice. Wasn't a big issue for me, but if you're cash strapped it could cause problems. They also get very busy in the spring and it can be three weeks or more before you can get a weekend appointment.

Other things to consider, they do not do alterations, but they do have a list of recommended seamstresses so I didn't find this to be an issue. I also chose to use their cleaning service to preserve and clean my gown after the wedding for $300.

Profile Picture K, 9/30/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Appts. Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Trunk Shows, Bride

White Flower was the third store I went to in search of my dream dress. I was so happy to have found this fabulous boutique, as I found my perfect dress in a matter of moments! The girls aren't pushy and they aren't just trying to make a sale. They set up individual appointments so you feel like you have actual time to decide for yourself how you feel about the dress. They don't do alterations, but I actually preferred the option of seeking out my own tailor. They do offer you a preferred list of tailors they are familiar with in different price ranges. Overall I am so happy to have found this boutique!

Profile Picture Betsy, 8/21/15, 6 Reviews