104 Reviews for The Bustle

Shoes (2)
Formal Gowns (1)
Plus Size Gowns (1)
104 The Bustle Reviews

The BEST Bridal Experience ever; I said yes to the dress!! Okay, so I had been to 4 other bridal boutiques just to try on 'silhouettes'. I yelped this place and saw great reviews so I booked my appointment.

From the moment you walk up and see your name, step into your own private bridal salon and start trying on dresses it is classy and elegant every step!!

I had my eye on designer, Enzoani and after trying on 4 gorgeous ones; it wasn't until the last dress that my amazing consultant Sara pulled for me did I find "the one"! It actually made me tear up and envision walking down the isle to my fiance. Even more, her 'suggestion' wound up being under my budget and showed me she was really listening to what I wanted, our wedding theme and value. I couldn't have been more pleased with the atmosphere and Sarah.

To sum up:
*Beautiful selections with reasonable to extravagant pricing options
*They do not "sell" you, they "serve" you
*You get that authentic personalized touch that every bride deserves
*You do not feel "rushed" or "pressured" to buy
*I brought both my cousin and mom and they were very kind to them as well; even with 2nd fitting appt., they STILL make you feel special and bridal :)

Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Appts. Only

The Bustle was the first wedding dress shop I went to and ended up choosing the very first dress I tried on! The dress was a little over my original budget but was well worth the money. Everyone RAVED about my dress! I'm so happy with my choice

Profile Picture Maria, 4/9/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Alterations, Cleaning

I can't say enough wonderful things about my experience at The Bustle! The boutique is absolutely beautiful, and the shopping experience was so personal. My consultant Sara was absolutely phenomenal! She is truly a gem. Sara took the time to listen to my vision of how I wanted to look at my wedding, and she worked tirelessly to help find me the perfect dress and veil--all the while making the experience so fun and magical. I felt like the only bride in the world while at The Bustle, and the experience was truly one-of-a-kind. I would highly recommend The Bustle to family, friends, and coworkers because the selection and customer service were unlike anything I have experienced before. Thank you Sara and The Bustle for a wonderful experience and for helping me find my perfect dress and veil--I will be forever grateful!!

Profile Picture Britta, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Jewelry

I was SO intimidated going into my dress shopping experience especially since I had absolutely no idea where to even begin! But Lelani made it so easy, so fun and so memorable for me and my “entourage”. Not only did I find my perfect dress, but we have wonderful memories of the perfect dress shopping day! Not to mention - my dress also came in two months early, I found my veil here and that came in early too!! I love the personalized experience and the price point is perfect for all brides as well. Couldn’t recommend The Bustle enough!!

Profile Picture Kaylyn, 3/23/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Jewelry

I had a fairly short timeline to find a dress before it would be too late and spent a few days going to 5 different boutiques - trying on about 28 dresses. I narrowed it down to 2, but still felt slightly unsure with them after looking at my photos in them the next day.
I finally went to my appointment at the Bustle and I am so glad I did! It was honestly the best bridal appointment that I had. Sara talked through the photos I showed her, asking questions about what I'd envisioned. The very first dress - was the one - my mom teared up as soon as she saw me in it. Still, I did try a few more dresses that Sara had selected and truly, all of them were beautiful making it difficult to choose. Sara's recommendations were completely on point as every dress she selected spoke to certain elements of what I had in mind; something I had not experienced at other boutiques. The whole experience was uncomplicated and fun for my mom and I, with champagne and cupcakes to top it off!

Profile Picture Mariza, 2/4/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Jewelry
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils

I purchased my dress from the Bustle and it was PERFECT! Sara was by far the best consultant! She made me feel comfortable and made sure to help me find the dress just for me! I had so much fun working with her and shopping at the Bustle. This was the ONLY place I went to find my dress and never felt I needed to go anywhere else. I loved everything about it and had the best experience. They treat you right and make you feel so special for your big day! I went back and bought the hair pin from their shop as well! My wedding day was October 21 and it could not have been anymore perfect and I can't thank you guys enough! My dress was everything I could have hoped for and more! My husband was wow'd when he saw me in my dress! :)

I will send pictures as soon as I get my photos from the photographer! Thank you!

If you're considering a place to shop, this should definitely be on your list!! They do not disappoint!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

I originally heard about the Bustle online and met with one of their employees at the San Diego Bridal Show held at the convention center who was extremely nice and helpful. I had asked her if they carried any Stella York dresses and she informed me that they were actually having a trunk show for her line in March, so I called the next day and made my appointment! I came to the Bustle after already trying on a few other wedding dresses, per their suggestion. The day of my appointment I was working with Leilani who was an absolute sweetheart. I showed her all the pictures on my phone of dresses I was wanting to try and she was very patient and found some amazing options. She was able to find one dress that I have been eyeing since before I was engaged and a similar style dress that were both Stella York, they were the last two dresses I tried on and the dress I chose was actually the one Leilani had chosen and not the one I had been eyeing for so long! Her choice was too perfect and just me!

Profile Picture User6556457, Recently Married, 1 Review
Services Used: Appts. Only, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridal Gowns

I found the perfect dress for me at The Bustle :) The staff was extremely helpful during the process and helped me find the right dress that was in my budget. They even recommended locations in San Francisco where I should get my dress altered since I wasn't living local. I highly recommend The Bustle for anyone who is looking for their wedding dress!

Profile Picture Tara, 9/2/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Jewelry

I planned my San Diego wedding from across the country, and all the bridal boutiques in the city where I was living were either overpricing older gowns from top designers (selling the name to unsuspecting brides), or offering knock-offs of a lower quality. I had some pretty horrible experiences with shop owners requesting I wire them money and trying to show up at my home to goad me into a purchase...well my best friends saved the day and took me took The Bustle when I was in San Diego for wedding planning. My only complaint would be that the girl who helped me didn't fully explain how the back of the gown would look or go over the bustle with me. However, It was such a positive experience, and I was able to find a gown I loved at a good price, which left me the option to tailor that gown to be a truly customized dream gown. The girls at The Bustle were lovely and helpful. I would recommend this bridal salon to any bride looking for a fun and positive "Yes to the dress" moment! I also found my jewelry here and Mariah was so patient with me, really allowing me the time and giving me the help I needed to perfect my bridal look!

Profile Picture Kate, 7/29/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

What a wonderful experience I had dress shopping for my big day! If you want to feel like the ultimate princess while sipping champagne and getting first class service, come to the Bustle! Expect nothing less then the very best from these ladies! :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I didn't end up getting my dress here since nothing quite fit what I was looking for. However, I was blown away with how helpful they were. You get your own privacy by having a private room which you don't get at a lot of places. They had a great selection of dresses and were very transparent on what was in my budget which I appreciated. They even brought myself and my bridesmaids some champagne while we waited outside for the room to become available. I really appreciated all of their assistance and the stylist really did her best to nail down my style! I'd definitely recommend it to future brides!

Profile Picture User6326360, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Jewelry

Katie was fantastic. Since I'd been to a few appointments beforehand, I knew what looked good on me. She listened to me pulled the style I was looking for. She also knew the stock and designers very well, didn't try to go over my budget, and was very friendly but not fawning. It was well worth the 2 hour drive from Los Angeles!!

Profile Picture User6496269, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The Bustle is the perfect place for any bride to be to shop for their wedding dress. I have visited other boutiques as a bridesmaid, but decided to give this place a try as my first stop. Not only was this my first stop, it became my one & only! Not only was my boutique coordinator Leilani professional, helpful, & friendly; every little detail was catered to me & my guests. It started with a sign posted outside welcoming me with my name on it & a round of champagne while picking out dresses. Being that I am a petite bride w/a small budget, I was worried I felt out of place. I was surely proven wrong! Leilani helped me narrow down to the PERFECT dress. I honestly did not expect to say yes to the dress at my first stop. On top of that, I got a dress $600 under my budget! Could not be happier! Few other tips to expect: they do not do alterations, all sales are final, 15% off if you say yes at 1st appointment

Profile Picture kelsey, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Appts. Only, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Bride

If every part of wedding planning was this enjoyable, there would be no Bridezilla's. Natalie made my experience so special and I felt like I was shopping with a friend. I would recommend every bride to visit The Bustle first... They won't want to go anywhere else.

Profile Picture Miriam, 3/25/17, 4 Reviews
4.7

Got my wedding dress here. It was beautiful, my budget was 1500. The dress I chose was a little bit more but they offered me a first time visit discount and gave me the sample dress. The atmosphere was perfect and they made me feel special

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Jewelry

While I did not find my dress here, I had a wonderful time shopping and had some favorites that I tried on a second time. They made the experience fun and exciting. Would definitely recommend for anyone shopping in the San Diego area

Profile Picture Christine , 2/25/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Jewelry

Everything went amazing and smoothly at the Bustle! They were supportive, so helpful, and incredibly fun to be around. I didn't feel pressured to like or try on anything that was not appealing to me. And most importantly, I did not feel rushed whatsoever.
Highly highly recommend The Bustle!

Profile Picture User6328331, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Appts. Only

I would recommend all brides to go to the Bustle. I was greeted with a personalized sign with my name on it plus my entire family and I got Champage. They even gave my future 9 year old step daughter water in a Champage glass so She could be included. I tried on different dresses and Matija was so nice and so funny and helpful. In the end I found my perfect dress and we were given more Champage, did a cheers and took many photos wearing the dress. It was such a wonderful experience. I will remember this forever and have wonderful pictures to scrapbook.

Profile Picture Frances, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Sarah was my consultant and she was amazing. I had three appointments and she never lost her patience with me and was so great to work with. She really helped me in making my final decision as I was having a difficult time. The dress I wanted they did not have in my size so she helped me to see the vision and feel comfortable in making that final yes feel good. I did not have a great time finding a dress as I am very picky, Sarah made my experience fun and exciting. Thank you!

Profile Picture Kathy, 11/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

She was so nice i will recomend to my friends

Profile Picture Lina, 11/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Pros: The service is incredibly personalized. Staff is really attentive and helpful throughout the process. The place is divided into several rooms and you get one room for yourself and your party. There are dresses in the room and they let you look around those racks. They were very respectful of my budget and even recommended someone for alterations that they considered would help me stay within budget post-alterations. If you do find the dress on your first visit you get a 15% discount.

Cons: The 15% is strictly for the first visit only, so there is this pressure to make a decision on the spot which I wasn't very fond of. If possible make this the last place you visit. They do not do alterations themselves but there are some tailors/seamstress they recommend. I paid the gown in full at the time of purchase but wasn't offered a payment plan so it might be something to consider in terms of cash flow.

Profile Picture User6220138, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Appts. Only

The Bustle can easily be your first and last stop for dress shopping. They’re that good. This shop is meticulous when it comes to detail and ensuring that you have the best experience possible!

In walking into the store front, I was greeted by cute chalkboard personalized with my name to welcome the bride. Then offered complimentary champagne and Nothing Bundt Cake samples during the appointment. Whaaaaaaat. :)

You are the only bride in your assigned room, which is great because you can bond with your bridal ensemble and find your dress in private without distraction… or unwanted judgement from strangers lol.

They send confirmation and reminder emails of your appointment time.

Accessories also seem affordable if you purchase them there… I know because I looked around and I couldn’t find a better deal for what I wanted!

Natalie & Matija were wonderful to work with. Not pushy or trying to close a sale in your face. I had a specific budget for my dress and alterations* ($2000-$3000 overall) and they were able to pull dresses that fit within the range of my budget as well as style preferences which I appreciated so much. They also were able to recommend accessories to try on so I could visualize the complete picture as much as possible. There are so many beautiful dresses here and I was very pleased to find THE ONE. Cue more champagne in the store. It was an $1800 beautiful Stella York sheath gown adorned with ivory floral lace that flowed organically onto the material, with just the right amount of sparkle, a sweetheart bust, an illusion necklace, and an intricate back. IT WAS A SUPER MAGICAL MOMENT. Couldn’t believe that everything I liked about wedding dresses was on one dress. In checking their website, they offer a 10% discount if you purchase your dress on your first visit. I wanted to shop around though (since there are no returns on wedding gowns) so if you want this discount, save them as your last store. Check them out!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 11/6/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Jewelry
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils

I loved my experience at The Bustle! From walking into the store where I was greeted with a personalized sign, to the cute, boutique set-up, to the service, the whole experience was a breeze. I'm not a huge fan of shopping and I'm the type of shopper that will go in with an idea of what I want and walk out disappointed. Wedding planning is stressful itself, especially when you're planning it yourself, so the bride's wedding dress shopping experience should be enjoyable, and The Bustle definitely understands that - they make it easy for you. I went in with no expectation to find THE dress (though my fiance said I would), and within an hour they had helped me find the one and say 'Yes to the dress.' I would definitely recommend The Bustle!

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Appts. Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows

Great Service! All of the employees are so sweet and helpful. Nice range in dress prices. Wish they had more dresses in the actual store.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils, Appts. Only, Preservation, Trunk Shows, Bride

Hands down, best experience ever! I was very nervous as this was my first time shopping for a wedding dress. The moment I saw the cute sign with my name on it and the smiles on all the girls, I felt so welcome. I found the most beautiful wedding dress and we celebrated with champagne and cake. I almost wish I could do it all over again. I loved it!!!!

Profile Picture Karina, 10/22/16, 1 Review