The Bustle Reviews

The Bustle 2
The Bustle 3
The Bustle 4

Lauren · Getting married on 10/04/2019

I felt so lucky to shop at The Bustle. It was my very first stop shopping for a wedding dress. My consultant, Mariah, made me feel wonderful. She was so kind and personable. I didn't know what I wanted in a dress, and although she put me in totally different styles, they were all gorgeous. She really understood my taste immediately. I wasn't ready to buy on this trip and I didn't feel pushed or pressured. I thought the prices were very reasonable. The salon was also immaculate and adorable.

• Meghan

Meghan · Married on 10/07/2018

Favorite Bridal store in San Diego

My family and I had a great experience at the Bustle. The store is a cute Boutique on the main street in Del Mar. I worked with Tiffany to find my perfect gown, veil and earrings. They separate gowns into different rooms based on price so you did not have to worry about going over your budget. She started the appointment looking at pictures of gowns I liked and had tried on in other stores. Then she let my family and me pick out gowns to try on. We continued to try on the gowns and narrow them down into only the gowns I liked. I don’t make decisions easily and Tiffany was very patient and never pushy. After finding my gown (a Stella York), at my pick up appointment, Tiffany helped me select a matching veil and cute earrings. I would highly recommend getting your gown from the Bustle.

Natasha · Married on 09/15/2018

I found the perfect dress at the bustle for my wedding. The staff was super helpful and answered all my questions. They were easy to communicate with, they had beautiful dresses in my budget, and had great accessories/veils to go with.

The Bustle 5
    The Bustle 6
    The Bustle 7
    The Bustle 8

Tiffany · Married on 08/18/2018

The BEST Bridal Experience ever; I said yes to the dress!! Okay, so I had been to 4 other bridal boutiques just to try on 'silhouettes'. I yelped this place and saw great reviews so I booked my appointment.

From the moment you walk up and see your name, step into your own private bridal salon and start trying on dresses it is classy and elegant every step!!

I had my eye on designer, Enzoani and after trying on 4 gorgeous ones; it wasn't until the last dress that my amazing consultant Sara pulled for me did I find "the one"! It actually made me tear up and envision walking down the isle to my fiance. Even more, her 'suggestion' wound up being under my budget and showed me she was really listening to what I wanted, our wedding theme and value. I couldn't have been more pleased with the atmosphere and Sarah.

To sum up:
    *Beautiful selections with reasonable to extravagant pricing options
    *They do not "sell" you, they "serve" you
    *You get that authentic personalized touch that every bride deserves
    *You do not feel "rushed" or "pressured" to buy
    *I brought both my cousin and mom and they were very kind to them as well; even with 2nd fitting appt., they STILL make you feel special and bridal :)

Britta · Married on 03/24/2018

I can't say enough wonderful things about my experience at The Bustle! The boutique is absolutely beautiful, and the shopping experience was so personal. My consultant Sara was absolutely phenomenal! She is truly a gem. Sara took the time to listen to my vision of how I wanted to look at my wedding, and she worked tirelessly to help find me the perfect dress and veil--all the while making the experience so fun and magical. I felt like the only bride in the world while at The Bustle, and the experience was truly one-of-a-kind. I would highly recommend The Bustle to family, friends, and coworkers because the selection and customer service were unlike anything I have experienced before. Thank you Sara and The Bustle for a wonderful experience and for helping me find my perfect dress and veil--I will be forever grateful!!

Kaylyn · Married on 03/23/2018

I was SO intimidated going into my dress shopping experience especially since I had absolutely no idea where to even begin! But Lelani made it so easy, so fun and so memorable for me and my “entourage”. Not only did I find my perfect dress, but we have wonderful memories of the perfect dress shopping day! Not to mention - my dress also came in two months early, I found my veil here and that came in early too!! I love the personalized experience and the price point is perfect for all brides as well. Couldn’t recommend The Bustle enough!!

Mariza · Married on 02/04/2018

I had a fairly short timeline to find a dress before it would be too late and spent a few days going to 5 different boutiques - trying on about 28 dresses. I narrowed it down to 2, but still felt slightly unsure with them after looking at my photos in them the next day.
    I finally went to my appointment at the Bustle and I am so glad I did! It was honestly the best bridal appointment that I had. Sara talked through the photos I showed her, asking questions about what I'd envisioned. The very first dress - was the one - my mom teared up as soon as she saw me in it. Still, I did try a few more dresses that Sara had selected and truly, all of them were beautiful making it difficult to choose. Sara's recommendations were completely on point as every dress she selected spoke to certain elements of what I had in mind; something I had not experienced at other boutiques. The whole experience was uncomplicated and fun for my mom and I, with champagne and cupcakes to top it off!

Emily · Married on 10/21/2017

I purchased my dress from the Bustle and it was PERFECT! Sara was by far the best consultant! She made me feel comfortable and made sure to help me find the dress just for me! I had so much fun working with her and shopping at the Bustle. This was the ONLY place I went to find my dress and never felt I needed to go anywhere else. I loved everything about it and had the best experience. They treat you right and make you feel so special for your big day! I went back and bought the hair pin from their shop as well! My wedding day was October 21 and it could not have been anymore perfect and I can't thank you guys enough! My dress was everything I could have hoped for and more! My husband was wow'd when he saw me in my dress! :)

I will send pictures as soon as I get my photos from the photographer! Thank you!

If you're considering a place to shop, this should definitely be on your list!! They do not disappoint!

• User6556457 · 1+ year ago

I originally heard about the Bustle online and met with one of their employees at the San Diego Bridal Show held at the convention center who was extremely nice and helpful. I had asked her if they carried any Stella York dresses and she informed me that they were actually having a trunk show for her line in March, so I called the next day and made my appointment! I came to the Bustle after already trying on a few other wedding dresses, per their suggestion. The day of my appointment I was working with Leilani who was an absolute sweetheart. I showed her all the pictures on my phone of dresses I was wanting to try and she was very patient and found some amazing options. She was able to find one dress that I have been eyeing since before I was engaged and a similar style dress that were both Stella York, they were the last two dresses I tried on and the dress I chose was actually the one Leilani had chosen and not the one I had been eyeing for so long! Her choice was too perfect and just me!

Tara · Married on 09/02/2017

I found the perfect dress for me at The Bustle :) The staff was extremely helpful during the process and helped me find the right dress that was in my budget. They even recommended locations in San Francisco where I should get my dress altered since I wasn't living local. I highly recommend The Bustle for anyone who is looking for their wedding dress!

Amber · Married on 05/06/2017

I didn't end up getting my dress here since nothing quite fit what I was looking for. However, I was blown away with how helpful they were. You get your own privacy by having a private room which you don't get at a lot of places. They had a great selection of dresses and were very transparent on what was in my budget which I appreciated. They even brought myself and my bridesmaids some champagne while we waited outside for the room to become available. I really appreciated all of their assistance and the stylist really did her best to nail down my style! I'd definitely recommend it to future brides!

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2017

What a wonderful experience I had dress shopping for my big day! If you want to feel like the ultimate princess while sipping champagne and getting first class service, come to the Bustle! Expect nothing less then the very best from these ladies! :)

• User6496269 · 1+ year ago

Katie was fantastic. Since I'd been to a few appointments beforehand, I knew what looked good on me. She listened to me pulled the style I was looking for. She also knew the stock and designers very well, didn't try to go over my budget, and was very friendly but not fawning. It was well worth the 2 hour drive from Los Angeles!!

kelsey · Married on 03/25/2017

The Bustle is the perfect place for any bride to be to shop for their wedding dress. I have visited other boutiques as a bridesmaid, but decided to give this place a try as my first stop. Not only was this my first stop, it became my one & only! Not only was my boutique coordinator Leilani professional, helpful, & friendly; every little detail was catered to me & my guests. It started with a sign posted outside welcoming me with my name on it & a round of champagne while picking out dresses. Being that I am a petite bride w/a small budget, I was worried I felt out of place. I was surely proven wrong! Leilani helped me narrow down to the PERFECT dress. I honestly did not expect to say yes to the dress at my first stop. On top of that, I got a dress $600 under my budget! Could not be happier! Few other tips to expect: they do not do alterations, all sales are final, 15% off if you say yes at 1st appointment

• Miriam

Miriam · Married on 03/25/2017

If every part of wedding planning was this enjoyable, there would be no Bridezilla's. Natalie made my experience so special and I felt like I was shopping with a friend. I would recommend every bride to visit The Bustle first... They won't want to go anywhere else.

Christine · Married on 02/25/2017

While I did not find my dress here, I had a wonderful time shopping and had some favorites that I tried on a second time. They made the experience fun and exciting. Would definitely recommend for anyone shopping in the San Diego area

• User6328331 · 1+ year ago

Everything went amazing and smoothly at the Bustle! They were supportive, so helpful, and incredibly fun to be around. I didn't feel pressured to like or try on anything that was not appealing to me. And most importantly, I did not feel rushed whatsoever.
    Highly highly recommend The Bustle!

• F

Frances · Married on 12/10/2016

I would recommend all brides to go to the Bustle. I was greeted with a personalized sign with my name on it plus my entire family and I got Champage. They even gave my future 9 year old step daughter water in a Champage glass so She could be included. I tried on different dresses and Matija was so nice and so funny and helpful. In the end I found my perfect dress and we were given more Champage, did a cheers and took many photos wearing the dress. It was such a wonderful experience. I will remember this forever and have wonderful pictures to scrapbook.

Kathy · Married on 11/20/2016

Sarah was my consultant and she was amazing. I had three appointments and she never lost her patience with me and was so great to work with. She really helped me in making my final decision as I was having a difficult time. The dress I wanted they did not have in my size so she helped me to see the vision and feel comfortable in making that final yes feel good. I did not have a great time finding a dress as I am very picky, Sarah made my experience fun and exciting. Thank you!

Lina · Married on 11/18/2016

She was so nice i will recomend to my friends

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/22/2016

Great Service! All of the employees are so sweet and helpful. Nice range in dress prices. Wish they had more dresses in the actual store.

Karina · Married on 10/22/2016

Hands down, best experience ever! I was very nervous as this was my first time shopping for a wedding dress. The moment I saw the cute sign with my name on it and the smiles on all the girls, I felt so welcome. I found the most beautiful wedding dress and we celebrated with champagne and cake. I almost wish I could do it all over again. I loved it!!!!

I LOVED this place! They had a fantastic selection of gorgeous and reasonably priced dresses and the service was fantastic. I found my perfect dress in no time. I highly recommend The Bustle to any bride looking for her perfect dress too!

Absolutely amazing. I'm not a dress person, but they listened and were attentive and I said yes to the dress! Thank you The Bustle! I can't wait for it to come in!

Morgan · Married on 10/01/2016

My experience at The Bustle was absolutely amazing! Staff are very professional and sweet, gowns are reasonably priced.They really make the dress shopping experience so special with their personal touches like champagne waiting for us upon arrival, your name written on a cute chalkboard sign outside of the door to welcome your entourage. They were also flexible when I could not make up my mind on a dress and I was leaving town soon so they let me book an appointment last minute that same day to make sure I could come back and try the dress on again to be sure.