Conroy's Flowers

Costa Mesa, CA View map

Floral Design by Vivian ( Conroy's Flowers Wedding Central)

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up
4.1
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 05/21/2011
    Vivian Chang created a beautiful backdrop for our ceremony and reception. She was very flexible in meeting my needs and we could not have been happier. Several details changed during the course of the planning and she did not hesitate to accomodate my needs. She was super pleasant to work with and met with me numerous times because i did not have a good idea of my exact vision for the flowers. I sent her pictures and her final product was gorgeous. We highly recommend her to all other brides.
    Jennifer Married on 02/14/2015
    We ordered a petite while bridal bouquet from Conroy's. Our wedding was on Valentine's Day, and so (of course) flower prices were higher, and the store couldn't sell us their $50 bouquet for that price. They came up with an alternative for us, in which they replaced the types of lilies in the bouquet (stargazer or Asiatic were used instead of another type, I believe), and we were able to keep the price at $50. The flowers were ready for pickup at the pre-determined day/time, and all went well! =)
    Vandy Married on 08/07/2010
    I do have to say that the Conroy's (we did the Newport Beach Branch) was very flexible. We brought in our own centerpiece glasses and they were happy to help us. This cut down on the cost a little bit but it was very expensive none the less. We had very few flowers and the price was still well over % amount usually spent for a wedding.
    They did delivery the flowers right on time to both the reception hall and church but charged two seperate delivery charges even though the venues were only a block away.
    All the flowers did look very beautiful except my bouquet which had brown spots on three of the orchids. I found this pretty upsetting since my bouquet was very simple and cost over $100. All the other flowers did look stunning though.

2983 Harbor blvd Costa Mesa, 92626
Location of (Conroy's Flowers)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding