5793 E. Hudson Bay Dr, Anaheim, CA 92807 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Susan's Floral Design

Susan’s Floral Design is a flower business in Anaheim, California. Susan has a degree in fashion design and has worked in floral design for many years. She specializes in weddings and special events and works with a talented team of designers.

Susan’s Floral Design offers consultations, event design, samples, venue visit, delivery, set up and clean up. Susan and her team guide you through the process from the beginning planning stages to the end results. Susan and her team visit your venue to plan each individual arrangement placement for a total transformation. They can create floral arrangements in a wide range of styles including classic, modern, country, princess, vintage, rustic, glamorous, and more. Their arrangements include:

• Aisle decor

Susan's Floral Design 6
Susan's Floral Design 7

Michele Astiazaran · Married on 02/22/2019

Amazing experience!

I met Susan for the first time from a friends referral with a vague idea of what I wanted for my wedding. After meeting with her for just a brief while, she took what I said above and beyond for our trial, and even more so for my recent wedding. I walked out of the bridal suite to see the arch where our ceremony was taking place that day, and other things her and her team had started decorating for my wedding this past weekend, and was BLOWN away. She had taken just a few ideas of what I wanted and made everything so beautiful for our big day! She is extremely easy to work with, and so incredibly sweet! When I walked into where our reception was for the first time after pictures I couldn’t even believe how georgeous the flowers, centerpieces, and the romantic stances in candles looked. Susan made sure that everything that we had wanted for our special day happened, and took everything to the next level to give us an absolutely beautiful ceremony and reception! Thank you Susan and team so much for making our day so incredible!!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Lauren Cervantes · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding Day

Susan was so wonderful to work with. She took my vision and made it come to life. My wedding day was so beautiful and we got so many compliments on our flowers and tables. I couldn’t be more happy!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Susan's Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 120.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 9.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 78.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 110.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,956.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

• Tulle + Lace Events
    Tulle + Lace Events Wedding Planners

Susan is amazing! She always nails the floral vision for my clients. It's such a pleasure to work with Susan who is so kind and who's work is always beautiful!

• 5793 E. Hudson Bay Dr Anaheim, CA, 92807 See on map