Susan's Floral Design

Anaheim, CA View map Visit website

$2,956 Typical Price

Susan’s Floral Design is a flower business in Anaheim, California, specializing in wedding and milestone event offerings. Susan has a degree in fashion design and has worked in the floral industry for many years. You can bank on this wealth of experience for the most important day of your life.

Susan’s Floral Design offers consultations, event design, samples, venue visits, delivery, set up, and clean up. Susan and her talented team will guide you through the process from the planning stages to the end results.

Susan and her team will also visit your venue to plan each individual arrangement placement for a total transformation. They can create floral arrangements in a wide range of styles, including classic, modern, country, princess, vintage, rustic, glamorous, and more. Their arrangements include:

• Aisle decor
  • Chuppah decor
  • Corsages
  • Flower petals
  • Asian-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$120

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$9

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$78

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$110

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,956

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Amanda
    Amanda M. Married on 10/26/2019

Love love love!

Susan did my flowers for my wedding last Saturday and she truly went above and beyond and truly made my day gorgeous!!! She helps sooo much and made sure everything was exactly perfect! I really recommend her and will definitely use again for any floral needs I may have!
    Thank you so much!
  • Sabrina
    Sabrina Married on 09/08/2019

Flowers Were Incredible!

My flowers wre absolutely beautiful. Susan listened to what I wanted and she executed very well. She communicated with me the whole step of the way and her pricing was very reasonable. I would definitely reccomend her. She even made some accent peices for my cake. THANK YOU!
    Shasity M. Married on 08/02/2019

Fenomenal Florist

Susan is the absolute best florist ever!!! She was there for us the whole way. I would call her for random details to see if I was going off track with the color scheme or possibly changing the look of what we had envisioned. She always answered all my calls/texts and was always so responsive. Also keeping me on track with the vision I had in mind. When it came to budgeting she helped me with what was needed and what was unnecessary. She was honest and overall so helpful. She supersedes being a florist or just another vendor she invest in you as you invest in her. Which is key to planning a wedding. I would do this all over again just to work with Susan again. Thank you Susan for being so amazing and for caring for us as much as you do. For all the brides looking for a florist I would hands down pick Susan she will make your dream wedding come to light.

Susan's Floral Design's reply:

Omg, thank you so much for such a wonderful review. It was my honor to be part of your special day. Looking forward seeing you guys for another special occasion 😉
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Tulle + Lace Events Tulle + Lace Events Wedding Planners

Susan is amazing! She always nails the floral vision for my clients. It's such a pleasure to work with Susan who is so kind and who's work is always beautiful!

Tulle + Lace Events
4.2 out of 5 rating , 5 Reviews
· Wedding Planners

Anaheim, California Anaheim, CA, 92807
Location of (Susan's Floral Design)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding