Susan's Floral Design Reviews

Susan's Floral Design 7
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent, amazing, stress-free

Susan was amazing to work with! Her customer service and attention to detail was truly incredible. She went above and beyond by adding extra special touches and made the entire process easy and stress free. She made every detail of the ceremony and reception absolutely beautiful! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Kasey Fong · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding Florist

Susan is the most amazing florist you will ever meet! In addition to her attention to detail, creativity, and passion, she genuinely cares about her clients. She really listened to our ideas, added her touch to them, and created so many beautiful masterpieces for our special day. We received so many compliments, from my husband’s boutonnière to our arch - really on everything she created. It was truly a dream come true because of Susan.

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Susan's Floral Design 8
    Susan's Floral Design 9
    Susan's Floral Design 10

Michele Astiazaran · Married on 02/22/2019

Amazing experience!

I met Susan for the first time from a friends referral with a vague idea of what I wanted for my wedding. After meeting with her for just a brief while, she took what I said above and beyond for our trial, and even more so for my recent wedding. I walked out of the bridal suite to see the arch where our ceremony was taking place that day, and other things her and her team had started decorating for my wedding this past weekend, and was BLOWN away. She had taken just a few ideas of what I wanted and made everything so beautiful for our big day! She is extremely easy to work with, and so incredibly sweet! When I walked into where our reception was for the first time after pictures I couldn’t even believe how georgeous the flowers, centerpieces, and the romantic stances in candles looked. Susan made sure that everything that we had wanted for our special day happened, and took everything to the next level to give us an absolutely beautiful ceremony and reception! Thank you Susan and team so much for making our day so incredible!!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Lauren Cervantes · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding Day

Susan was so wonderful to work with. She took my vision and made it come to life. My wedding day was so beautiful and we got so many compliments on our flowers and tables. I couldn’t be more happy!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Nelida · Married on 10/05/2018

Susan is amazing! She did such an amazing job, we couldn’t be any happier. I literally felt like she was a friend throughout my wedding planning journey, very responsive & friendly. I will definitely recommend her to my friends and family , I would trust her with any future events and you should too !

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Susan's Floral Design 11
    Susan's Floral Design 12
  • Susan

Susan Daniele · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing!! Susan was outstanding to work with..

Susan’s artistry was over the top! She understood my vision and guided me on the details to transform the areas of My wedding venue..helping me in understanding where the cost should be and the balance of colors and textures..I had so many of my guests along with people vewing photos complementing on how georgeouse the flowers were..

Sent on 11/01/2018

Allison · Married on 08/17/2018

Susan was incredibly helpful, responsive, and reliable. She made the wedding planning process less anxiety-provoking as she took the time to hear from my matron of honor, mother, AND grandmother to find out what look we had been discussing up to our first meeting with her. The quality and presentation of the flowers on the day of were exceptional!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Kimberly · Married on 08/11/2018

Susan is the best florist anyone can ask for! She was very professional, accommodating, and excellent at what she does! I got so many compliments on the work that she did at my wedding! You will not be let down if you go with Susan!

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Susan's Floral Design 13

Valerie · Married on 07/06/2018

I was referred to Susan from a friend of the family for our wedding florals. We were about 6 weeks out from the wedding at our consultation and not only did Susan calm my nerves but she was very open to working with us and our budget. She provided a variety of options and really understood our vision while staying within our budget. Working with Susan felt comfortable and easy. Our florals were beyond gorgeous from the bridal bouquets to the center pieces and florals on our name placement mirrors. The reaction, kind words, and compliments from the vendors, wedding guests, and our families were worth all the time and money spent. We highly recommend Susan's Floral Design to all our family and friends. Susan will work with your budget, timeline, and offer professional prompt communication up until the day of.

Sent on 09/05/2018
    Susan's Floral Design 21
    Susan's Floral Design 22
    Susan's Floral Design 23

Susan's Floral Design's reply:

Awww, thank you so much for trusting me on your very special day. We were honored to be part of it all. Thank you for your kind words

Hailey · Married on 06/03/2018

Susan and her team are my Wedding ANGELS! After finding myself without a florist 2 weeks before my wedding, we received Susan's information and immediately reached out. She got on a call with us that day and said she would be more than happy to help us and do our flowers for us. She was kind and caring, detailed and creative and every single inch of my venue was covered in EXQUISITE, STUNNING flowers. It was more than I could have ever dreamed it would be. It was exactly the look I was going for, but she took it a step further and added details to every inch of the venue.
    She made us feel 100% confident and at ease with her and told us to not worry she had it handled, and YES SHE DID! Susan and her team were easy to work with and made the last 2 weeks of planning STRESS FREE!
    All of my guests raved about the flowers saying that it was the most beautiful wedding visually they had ever seen, and this was HUGELY impart to Susan and the work of her team. I would HIGHLY recommend her to any bride. We are so grateful for our wedding angel! Thanks Susan:)

Sent on 06/21/2018
    Susan's Floral Design 24

Kimberly · Married on 05/19/2018

Susan was amazing!! She worked with my budget and had amazing ideas! My flowers lasted all day and the garland on the tables as center pieces were beautiful and truly captured the wedding theme. I highly recommend susan!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Liz · Married on 05/13/2018

Susan is a joy to work with and is so great at getting in your head and pulling out what you want! I wanted big blooms, DONE. I wanted floral bands wrapped around gazebo columns and transferred in to the sweetheart table...she did. My bouquet was gorgeous and my bridesmaids loved theirs as well.
    Over 2 weeks later and I still have a couple centerpieces of hydrangea alive and well!
    I am a wedding coordinator myself and have previously worked with Susan and asked her to be a part of mine. Best decision ever and look forward to working with her more!!
    Thank you for all you did for me - my wedding day was stunning!!

Sent on 05/31/2018
    Susan's Floral Design 25

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2018

Susan was absolutely amazing! I contacted her with very short notice and she was able to produce exactly what I was envisioning for our wedding day. The flowers and decor were absolutely gorgeous. She made the day of so easy, and I didn’t even feel like I had to check up on what was happening. We were on the same page from start to finish. I couldn’t have asked for anything better. Thank you so much Susan!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Sarah · Married on 03/04/2018

Susan was so helpful and wonderful to work with. She made the whole process easy, and was super knowledgeable. Also, she knew exactly what I wanted based off only a few pictures and executed it perfectly!! Thank you, Susan!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Nicole · Married on 03/03/2018

Susan is absolutely amazing! Not only is she a kind, hard-working individual, but her professionalism and talents are unmatched! The flowers on my wedding day were absolutely gorgeous! I can’t thank Susan enough for making my wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Jennifer · Married on 01/25/2018

Words are not enough to express how talented Susan is from Susan's Floral Design! Susan took the time to listen to my husband and I as we shared our vision for our wedding day. She took all of our preliminary conversations and ideas and turned them into absolute magic our wedding day. I was in awe of the beauty she created! Susan is truly the best!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Daniela · Married on 10/20/2017

Susan and her assistant Jay were amazing to work with. She made designing the floral aspect of my wedding an absolute dream. She was very flexible from the start including meeting us at our venue for the first time to go over our budget and vision for our day. She is very easy to communicate with. Given a few photo/ideas to work with she absolutely achieved the look I was going for. Thanks to Susan I had not one thing to worry about (floral) on my wedding day she absolutely delivered!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/30/2017

Susan was great! Really listened to what I wanted & made my vision come life. I would definitely recommend her!! The florals for my wedding were breathtaking!!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

Look no further - Susan's Floral Design is amazing! We were married 11/04/17 and floral arrangements were thee most important to me. Not only was Susan super flexible and easy to communicate with, but she completely over delivered. The first thing our guests complimented on was the flowers which meant everything to us. We wanted a clean and elegant look with some soft blush and neutral tones and lots of greenery. My vision came to life and I almost cried with excitement. We strongly recommend Susan for your wedding day!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Lindsay · Married on 08/19/2017

Susan is AMAZING!!! We hired Susan to provide flowers for our wedding and she truly went above an beyond to make our day special. During the planning process, Susan drove to us to meet for consultations and really brought our vision to life by incorporating our favorite flowers and ideas. Every single detail was top-notch. We have already used Susan for other floral needs and she has now become a family friend. We love you Susan, thank you for making our day so beautiful!!!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Shannon · Married on 06/03/2017

This is SOOOOO overdue!! Susan is wonderful. She was so accommodating of my budget concerns while still ensuring the flowers looked top notch. She's got a way of making it look like you spent more than you did. She surprised me by bringing some Magnolias for the head table which are something I keep close to my heart for my Nana.

I had gotten two quotes from highly recommended florists. They wanted to charge WAY more than I could afford and once they knew my budget, the designs they drew up were not what I envisioned and looked cheap and sparse. I knew I had to find that balance between look and budget, which is why I'm so happy I found Susan!

Everyone loved the look of the flowers and she matched the roses perfectly with the bridesmaid dresses. Thank you for also just being a wonderful person and a joy to work with! Now that my wedding is over we have even kept in touch as friends. Such a wonderful experience!

Definitely choose Susan over these overpriced, impersonal OC flower shops!!!

Sent on 04/05/2018
    Susan's Floral Design 26

Kate · Married on 05/08/2017

Where do I even begin?
    Susan is more than just a florist who did our wedding, she is a friend. It all started with my sister hiring her for her wedding to which then turned into her doing two of my best friends wedding and then my own. She is considered family now and for a reason, she simply treats your wedding and every detail as if it was for herself or for a close friend or daughters wedding. She is 100% open and honest and just "gets it". She made my dreams become a reality and when I saw her design at our mauk up it brought me to tears. She works with your budget but at the same time she will never leave one of her weddings sites without every room or area untouched. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/21/2017

lauren · Married on 05/06/2017

Susan was truly amazing. We were honest and upfront about our budget and she worked with us to stay in our budget. She was informative and explained everything along the way. On our big day she more than delivered! She went above and beyond and was so detailed in every part she was involved in. She really wanted the best for us and it showed with her setup and interaction with our family, friends and other vendors! We are so thankful to have such an amazing florist who made our dreams come true!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Amber · Married on 03/03/2017

Susan was a godsend!!!! Her professionalism, creative vision and overall persona made her a wonder to work with. I would recommend her over and over everytime. Thank you so much Susan for helping my dream wedding become a reality!!!!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Adri · Married on 01/15/2017

Thank you Susan for making my day so beautiful with your flowers. It was so perfect.

Really appreciate your help and how stress free everything went. The venue was gorgeous!!!

Sent on 02/07/2017