Click Chicks Photography Reviews

Click Chicks Photography 6
Click Chicks Photography 7

Sha'nelle Stribling · Married on 06/19/2019

It was perfect

They were so wonderful thank you

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Shannon

Shannon Milliken · Married on 05/28/2019

Such a great experience!

Leslie did both our engagement and wedding photos. We are so pleased with how the photos from both turned out. She was patient and professional the whole time even with our little Yorkie. We have received so many compliments on the photos. I highly recommend using her photography services for any occasion.

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Click Chicks Photography 12
  • Christina

Christina M Pieper · Married on 03/31/2019

So glad I picked her!

Leslie and her assistant were absolutely wonderful to work with. I’ve never done a professional photography shoot prior to our engagement session with Leslie, and she was so great and helped us get the best photos. It was so much fun working with her! Her photos all turned out so beautifully and I’m so so happy with the quality of work she provided. I highly recommend choosing her for your special day, you can’t go wrong with this one! Thank you Leslie and your assistant (I forget her name.. whoops sorry) for capturing the memories that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Click Chicks Photography 19
    Click Chicks Photography 20
    Click Chicks Photography 21

Click Chicks Photography's reply:

Christina, and YOU and Zack were a delight on both e-day and w-day! I'm so glad we got to work together, and get to know each other. I'm sorry you live in TX! But perhaps our paths will cross again.

Hayley Perez (Hamilton) · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing photographs

Leslie is amazing! She helps with suggestions if you are on a budget and her turnaround time on her photos is quick! My husband doesn't like to take photos and she made him feel comfortable and made the photoshoots painless for him. We really enjoyed her and Jan helping us capture the best day of our lives. We hope they had as much fun as we did! Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Click Chicks Photography's reply:

Thank you Hayley! Your smile lights up a room, and your infectious joy made us smile all day. It was a pleasure to photograph you, Kerry, and your family. I'm glad it was painless for Kerry. That's always a good thing :-)

Hadhyja · Married on 10/07/2018

Lifetime memories - Thank you Leslie

Leslie Cunningham is a fantastic photograph. She did our engagement and wedding photos. My husband knew that Leslie was the right person in the first meet, and he has very hight stands. We love Leslie, I am a timid person, and she made me feel very comfortable. She is reasonably priced and will work with you on your timeline of events and budget. We are so grateful to have Leslie as our photograph as well our family and friends. We are incredibly pleased and fascinated with our engagement and wedding photos. Thank you, Leslie.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Click Chicks Photography's reply:

You are so welcome, Hadhyja. Thank you for your kind words. I'm so glad you and Matt came into my life. You are both wonderful, and a beautiful couple. I can hardly wait to create your wedding album for you!

Charity · Married on 09/09/2018

Wedding date 9/9/17

Hiring Leslie was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day. Her input in helping create the timeline was super helpful, and she had lots of tips to make sure things went smoothly. She always had a smile on her face, and my wedding party and family loved her. It turned out that our videographers were “aggressive” and would do anything to get their shot. They actually came close to pushing Leslie and her co-photographer out of the way. She addressed the situation with courtesy and professionalism, and our common best interests at heart; it all worked out. I absolutely LOVE my engagement and wedding photos. I can’t recommend Click Chicks highly enough.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Sydney · Married on 08/25/2018

Leslie was amazing! We loved her from the first time we met with her, and it especially helped that she new our venue so well and showed us all of the best places to take our pictures. The package we purchased with her included an engagement shoot, and we were so happy with all of those shots we knew we'd love the photos from our wedding as well. Leslie has an incredible eye for detail and knows the best positions and spots for great lighting. We just received our wedding photos back from her, and all we could say was OMG! The photos turned out so beautiful, and we ended up with almost 800 edited shots, all of which we love. She got all of our details, as well as great shots of me and my husband and our family and friends. She was quick to get the finished shots back to us at around just a month later. We would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Click Chicks Photography 22

Click Chicks Photography's reply:

You two were the best! I loved every detail and every minute of your wedding day. And I was so happy you loved the black & white photo you posted with this review as much as I did. Not everyone's taste I'm sure. But I think it's beautiful! I always convert a few photos to B&W because I love the story value. Thank you for the 5-star review!

Bri · Married on 08/18/2018

From the minute I met Leslie I knew that I was in great hands!!!! Her great personality, professionalism, and honesty really makes you feel at ease. She responded promptly to all my inquiries and was very helpful in making the wedding picture process as stress free as possible. She did our engagement pictures in March and wedding pictures in August, both in Laguna Beach. The fact that she is a Laguna Beach resident was a huge plus as she knew all the great spots for the best pictures. She took the time to make us feel comfortable and was very patient with us and our entourage. We’re not the most photogenic couple or good at posing for pictures but she made us look great!!!! She was amazing to work with and she thinks of all the details to make sure we get the best pictures possible. All in all, I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer!!! Leslie rocks!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Click Chicks Photography's reply:

Thank you, Bri and Jason! It was my pleasure to photograph you both. I have to disagree about the photogenic aspect. The emotion of the day and the love between the two of you came through. As well as your chemistry :-)

Caroline · Married on 02/17/2018

Leslie Cunningham is an absolute pleasure to work with for many reasons:) She did my engagement and wedding photos. She is great with communication and responds to questions promptly. She is very experienced and has great knowledge of local places and the best lighting to get amazing photos. Her personality and professionalism shine through when you are working with her. She is reasonably priced and will work with you on your timeline of events and budget. My husband and I as well as our family and friends have been extremely pleased and impressed with our wedding photos.

Sent on 03/30/2018

Click Chicks Photography's reply:

Thank you, sweet Caroline (sounds like a song :-). It was a pleasure to be with you and Chad, and I wish you years and years of happiness together.
  • F

Faith · Married on 10/07/2017

Leslie was completely professional and magical at the same time. She gave me options I didn't even know I had and made me look so pretty. She has an artist eye and captured our special day perfectly. I am so happy and thankful!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Katelin · Married on 09/23/2017

Wedding date 9/23/17
    Leslie has a real gift for making people comfortable. That is a big deal when your photographer is spending the day with you! I personally love the more candid shots, and we got lots of those in addition to the romantic couple shots (which look candid, but are actually posed with her direction). Minimizing stress was also a big deal to me. She did a fantastic job all around and I would not hesitate to recommend Leslie and Click Chicks.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/03/2017

Leslie was amazing! I would definitely recommend her for wedding photography. She was very sweet and accommodating. I absolutely loved her work!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Penny · Married on 04/22/2017

Click chicks are amazing. They were able to get great shots without getting in people's faces and they made the day a lot of fun

Sent on 05/26/2017

Rachel · Married on 03/26/2017

I HIGHLY recommend Leslie! She did such a great job with my wedding photography. I had a destination wedding in Laguna Beach and am from out of state, but Leslie was so great to work with -- even from across the country. First, she gave me and husband a free engagement shoot as a promotion she was doing, which allowed us to get to know each other. We love her fun personality, familiarity with Laguna, and professionalism. Most importantly, her pictures come out amazing -- and she edits them so quickly!! She worked with us to establish our wedding day timeline and when she showed up, she was so calm and made sure we got every picture we would want from our special day. Her second shooter, Jan, was FANTASTIC! The two of them worked great together to document our whole day. They took over 2,500 photos but selected over 700 and edited them in about 4 weeks. We were shocked at how quickly they were able to edit them and were so happy about how great the pictures turned out. I would definitely recommend Leslie for your wedding or engagement pictures!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Margaret · Married on 11/05/2016

My husband and I have worked with Click Chicks twice now. We met Leslie at a corporate event she photographed, and decided to talk to her when our daughter got engaged. What a great decision it was to hire her for the wedding. My daughter got a preview of a dozen or so shots just a week after the wedding and we couldn’t believe our eyes. And my daughter already has the edited digital files and the album is coming along shortly. We feel so fortunate and can’t recommend Leslie highly enough.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Lien · Married on 10/15/2016

Wow! That’s it in a nutshell. We knew the minute we met Leslie that we wanted to work with her. She captured those moments that we might not’ve even remembered. The day went by in a blur. She caught every smile, hug and happy tear. Thank you Click Chicks for playing such an integral part of the most important day of our lives. We adore Leslie and can't wait to work with her again!!!!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Margaret · Married on 09/24/2016

Leslie was very attentive and did a great job capturing every sweet moment. Thank you! Her prices are really good too. We look forward to our next child's wedding in the future. Will definitely use Click Chicks Leslie!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Kyra Morgan · Married on 09/17/2016

Leslie is the absolute best!!! My husband and I are beyond thrilled with the photography services she provided. Leslie and her co-photographer are truly talented. They were great to work with and made us, our guests and our families feel completely at ease. They were able to capture all the emotions of the day and every single time we look at the photos, we are able to feel all those emotions once again. I just can’t say enough about Click Chicks.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Alyson · Married on 09/10/2016

Leslie was wonderful to work with! We received our photos quickly after the wedding and they are better than we could have even hoped for!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Elise · Married on 05/14/2016

Leslie was fantastic! Not only is she an amazing photographer but she gave us wedding tips along the way! She was always very easy to get ahold of. Very professional and knows exactly what she is doing. She caught every moment of our special day. I couldn't imagine having anyone else catch our special day!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Click Chicks Photography's reply:

Elise and Craig -- I loved spending the day with you and your beautiful family. You were a spectacular bride and couldn't be sweeter. Love you both.
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/28/2015

Leslie was beyond delightful on my wedding day. I got all of the photos I wanted and then some. I will definitely be recommending her to all of my engaged friends.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Click Chicks Photography's reply:

Olivia, I'm so happy you're pleased with the results. Your wedding was gorgeous! Loved all the personal details you incorporated. Best wishes to you both.

Kimberly · Married on 07/27/2015

I can't be more proud of my decision to call Leslie. The additional support and suggestions, truly helped make my wedding day dream come true and beautiful pictures to tell our story.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Click Chicks Photography's reply:

Kim, thank you for the kind words. I really pride myself on being more than "just a photographer." If I can help in other ways, I'm so happy to do so! You're a doll. -Leslie

Janet · Married on 06/21/2015

My daughter found Leslie and Click Chicks on the Internet and although I was a bit concerned as mother-of-the-bride that we did not have any personal recommendations for her, my concern was completely gone after meeting with Leslie. We went over the logistics of shooting the photos in 2 different cities, pre-ceremony and during the ceremony, and Leslie was totally accommodating. We also had her for only part of the wedding since we needed to be conscious of cost, and she was very understanding of that. And the most important part, her photos were wonderful! Everyone who has seen them so far agrees. Leslie is very knowledgeable of the area and venues so knows how to select the right background and get a perfect shot. She also color-enhanced some of the photos and did some in black and white, which was a nice touch since we hadn't asked about that. I would definitely recommend Leslie and Click Chicks for any wedding or special occasion.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Click Chicks Photography's reply:

Thank you Janet! Planning destination weddings can be tricky. After years of shooting in Orange County, I feel I can definitely refer the best vendors offering the best value in any category. I'm so happy you liked my suggestions. What a beautiful day you you and your daughter created! She'll never forget it! -My best to you all, Leslie

dana · Married on 06/21/2015

Leslie at Click Chicks Photography was fabulous! She was easy to collaborate with, and did a wonderful job at wrangling our large wedding party for photos! We only had her for a few hours and we were honestly so happy with the quantity, and quality, of the photos we received. I had my heart set on some "artsy" type of photos, and Leslie did a great job at finding fun backdrops and they turned out to be more than I had hoped for (See her main profile photo). We would certainly recommend Click Chicks Photography, and hope to have Leslie take professional photos of us in the future!

Sent on 08/08/2015

Click Chicks Photography's reply:

One of the most fun aspects of what I do is finding new ways, different backdrops and ideas to take wedding photos to the next level. You and David were so much fun. Thank you for your kind words.