39840 Tanager Trail, Huntington Beach, CA 92562 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Showcase DJ Service

Orange County Wedding DJ Services

As your top OC Wedding DJ, my philosophy is to play only great music at your special event, tailor your playlist to your own personalities and style, and to take the stress out of your wedding day. Your wedding day should be easy for you so that you can just enjoy the experience. You can choose from many Wedding Day services including personalized Wedding DJ and Emcee Services, Wedding Ceremony Services, Uplighting, Dance Floor Lighting, Photo Booth services and more!

Master of Ceremonies and Planning

I will serve as the Emcee at your event, make all announcements, involve your wedding guests, and coordinate with your other vendors to make sure that your wedding flows seamlessly. It is my goal to make sure you and all of your guests have an amazing, memorable evening that is full of fun! When I DJ a wedding, I provide an experience where you can enjoy your big day without having to worry about the details. Leave that to me! Your wedding should be exactly how YOU want it to be! With 15 years of wedding DJ experience and over 800 successful weddings under my belt, you will see that I am seasoned in providing first-class wedding entertainment. I am also skilled in the areas of music selection, beat mixing, MC services, and event planning. I work hard to provide professionalism, which shows in the care I put into each event, and the courtesy I show to you and your guests.

The Musician/Sound Engineer’s Touch

I am a musician myself and play multiple instruments, including guitar, bass, drums, and vocals. Music is in me, and I have a passion for all types of music. I am also an expert in audio recording, editing, and mixing, which means you can get custom mixes for your Grand Entrance or Formal Dances. We can even do a pro recording session together, where you can have a recording of yourself singing your First Dance song or any other special song. I love to work closely with couples to develop a unique music playlist that reflects their personality and has their guests dancing all night long!

Over 800 Happy Couples!

Find out what my happy couples are saying about Showcase DJ on WeddingWire, The Knot, Google, and Yelp. You can find more rave reviews and thank-you’s from happy couples on the Reviews page. Be sure to check out the blog for helpful wedding planning advice and for a glimpse into a few of the past weddings that I have been a part of.

To check availability, call or text me at (714) 292-3430 or send an email to info@ShowcaseDJ.com. I look forward to speaking with you!

Follow Showcase DJ Service on

110 Reviews for Showcase DJ Service

• The

The Beauty Chronicles · Getting married on 08/09/2021

Best dj in los angeles!

We had the absolute joy of having Steven as our DJ for our recent wedding on September 20th. I had told him about a horror DJ experience at my sweet 16 and how the wrong person showed up with no lights, a speaker, and basically an ipod. Needless to say I was traumatized and was so worried about my DJ experience for our big day! Steven has incredible reviews and assured me all would be well! We had beautiful up lighting, the songs were incredible and he MC'd the night away and kept us all entertained. People said the music was amazing and our guest danced all night long! He offers a variety of music selections, and he is the best in the west hands down. Highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Mike Goodin · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Top Shelf Master of His Craft

We couldn't have dreamed of a better day! And a huge part of that was due to the experience and professionalism of Showcase DJ. Not only would we recommend him to a friend, we would recommend him to anyone looking for the best Dj, MC, lighting, (there's nothing he can't do!) in the business. Thank you!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Robert Guillen · Married on 04/11/2020

Wedding experience

Steven was a great MC for our wedding and it couldn't have gone any smoother than it did!!! Everything we requested from the introduction to the end of the wedding was on point. I definitely recommend Steven for your wedding and you won't regret it!!

Sent on 11/20/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Showcase DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 950.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1295
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Halleigh Hill Photography Wedding Photographers

Showcase DJ is by far one of the finest entertainment vendors I have had the pleasure of working with. Every wedding has been "the best party ever" - guests have an amazing time celebrating on the dance floor- and his ability to get every guest out of their chair is truly amazing. He is a true professional and blends easily into the scene- from intimate affairs to five star venues- each event is excecuted to perfection. As a photographer some of my clients favorite images are their grandparents on the dance floor - carefree and enjoying every moment.

• Pop the Champagne Events Day of Coordination Experts Wedding Planners

Steve at Showcase DJ is my go-to whenever I recommend DJ, lighting or photobooth services - he is smart, professional and really knows his stuff. Non cheezy, while still being a great emcee- a hard to find combo in the wedding DJ world! Always quick to respond and goes above and beyond for his clients!

• Kevin Warn Photography Wedding Photographers

Steve from Showcase DJ is my favorite DJ to work with. He is very easy going and always accommodates my time needs. Steve is a master of his craft. I always enjoy getting to the dancing part of the reception because he keeps the dance floor moving.

• Huntington Beach, 92647 See on map
    Location of (Showcase DJ Service)