Showcase DJ Service

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,295 Most Popular Price

Orange County Wedding DJ Services

As your top OC Wedding DJ, my philosophy is to play only great music at your special event, tailor your playlist to your own personalities and style, and to take the stress out of your wedding day. Your wedding day should be easy for you so that you can just enjoy the experience. You can choose from many Wedding Day services including personalized Wedding DJ and Emcee Services, Wedding Ceremony Services, Uplighting, Dance Floor Lighting, Photo Booth services and more!

Master of Ceremonies and Planning

I will serve as the Emcee at your event, make all announcements, involve your wedding guests, and coordinate with your other vendors to make sure that your wedding flows seamlessly. It is my goal to make sure you and all of your guests have an amazing, memorable evening that is full of fun! When I DJ a wedding, I provide an experience where you can enjoy your big day without having to worry about the details. Leave that to me! Your wedding should be exactly how YOU want it to be! With 15 years of wedding DJ experience and over 800 successful weddings under my belt, you will see that I am seasoned in providing first-class wedding entertainment. I am also skilled in the areas of music selection, beat mixing, MC services, and event planning. I work hard to provide professionalism, which shows in the care I put into each event, and the courtesy I show to you and your guests.

The Musician/Sound Engineer’s Touch

I am a musician myself and play multiple instruments, including guitar, bass, drums, and vocals. Music is in me, and I have a passion for all types of music. I am also an expert in audio recording, editing, and mixing, which means you can get custom mixes for your Grand Entrance or Formal Dances. We can even do a pro recording session together, where you can have a recording of yourself singing your First Dance song or any other special song. I love to work closely with couples to develop a unique music playlist that reflects their personality and has their guests dancing all night long!

Over 800 Happy Couples!

Find out what my happy couples are saying about Showcase DJ on WeddingWire, The Knot, Google, and Yelp. You can find more rave reviews and thank-you’s from happy couples on the Reviews page. Be sure to check out the blog for helpful wedding planning advice and for a glimpse into a few of the past weddings that I have been a part of.

To check availability, call or text me at (714) 292-3430 or send an email to info@ShowcaseDJ.com. I look forward to speaking with you!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$950

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,295

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Kristyn H. Married on 09/25/2021

Great to work with!

Steven was the best! Super responsive and easy to work with. He met all of our requests and made our wedding reception extra fun! This is the third party we've hired him for and plan to continue to have him be our resident DJ :)
    Treasure W. Married on 09/17/2021

Look no further !

Steven is the DJ of your dreams !!! He is so attentive and fun. You need him your timeline and he’s got it done for you to a T. It such a blessing to not have to worry about your music and if the right songs are going to played at the right time , he makes it so easy with his planning forms and communication . We have been to other wedding where the dJ completely ruined wonderful moments. With Steven , you have nothing to worry about . The payments are easily done online and increments. He did my sisters wedding ten years and ago and now mine Sept 2021, which shows his consistency. You I don’t need to look anywhere else he is your guy .
  • Alexis
    Alexis R. Married on 09/05/2021

Best Wedding DJ Ever

My husband and I met with Steven two years before our wedding and we knew right away we chose the right person. Throughout the time leading up to the wedding, Steven made things very easy. His music database search tool and planning forms made it easy for us to add the songs we wanted to hear and plan out the wedding day. The day of the wedding, Steven was very professional. I asked for a mashup of 3 songs for the father/daughter dance and it was perfect. I highly recommend Steven for your wedding!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Halleigh Hill Photography Halleigh Hill Photography Wedding Photographers

Showcase DJ is by far one of the finest entertainment vendors I have had the pleasure of working with. Every wedding has been "the best party ever" - guests have an amazing time celebrating on the dance floor- and his ability to get every guest out of their chair is truly amazing. He is a true professional and blends easily into the scene- from intimate affairs to five star venues- each event is excecuted to perfection. As a photographer some of my clients favorite images are their grandparents on the dance floor - carefree and enjoying every moment.

Pop the Champagne Events Day of Coordination Experts Pop the Champagne Events Day of Coordination Experts Wedding Planners

Steve at Showcase DJ is my go-to whenever I recommend DJ, lighting or photobooth services - he is smart, professional and really knows his stuff. Non cheezy, while still being a great emcee- a hard to find combo in the wedding DJ world! Always quick to respond and goes above and beyond for his clients!

Kevin Warn Photography Kevin Warn Photography Wedding Photographers

Steve from Showcase DJ is my favorite DJ to work with. He is very easy going and always accommodates my time needs. Steve is a master of his craft. I always enjoy getting to the dancing part of the reception because he keeps the dance floor moving.

Huntington Beach, 92647
Location of (Showcase DJ Service)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding