Huntington Beach, CA 92647 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 1

About Showcase DJ Service

Orange County Wedding DJ Services

As your top OC Wedding DJ, my philosophy is to play only great music at your special event, tailor your playlist to your own personalities and style, and to take the stress out of your wedding day. Your wedding day should be easy for you so that you can just enjoy the experience. You can choose from many Wedding Day services including personalized Wedding DJ and Emcee Services, Wedding Ceremony Services, Uplighting, Dance Floor Lighting, Photo Booth services and more!

Master of Ceremonies and Planning

I will serve as the Emcee at your event, make all announcements, involve your wedding guests, and coordinate with your other vendors to make sure that your wedding flows seamlessly. It is my goal to make sure you and all of your guests have an amazing, memorable evening that is full of fun! When I DJ a wedding, I provide an experience where you can enjoy your big day without having to worry about the details. Leave that to me! Your wedding should be exactly how YOU want it to be! With 15 years of wedding DJ experience and over 800 successful weddings under my belt, you will see that I am seasoned in providing first-class wedding entertainment. I am also skilled in the areas of music selection, beat mixing, MC services, and event planning. I work hard to provide professionalism, which shows in the care I put into each event, and the courtesy I show to you and your guests.

The Musician/Sound Engineer's Touch

I am a musician myself and play multiple instruments, including guitar, bass, drums, and vocals. Music is in me, and I have a passion for all types of music. I am also an expert in audio recording, editing, and mixing, which means you can get custom mixes for your Grand Entrance or Formal Dances. We can even do a pro recording session together, where you can have a recording of yourself singing your First Dance song or any other special song. I love to work closely with couples to develop a unique music playlist that reflects their personality and has their guests dancing all night long!

Over 800 Happy Couples!

Find out what my happy couples are saying about Showcase DJ on WeddingWire, The Knot, Google, and Yelp. You can find more rave reviews and thank-you's from happy couples on the Reviews page. Be sure to check out the blog for helpful wedding planning advice and for a glimpse into a few of the past weddings that I have been a part of.

To check availability, call or text me at (714) 292-3430 or send an email to info@ShowcaseDJ.com. I look forward to speaking with you!

Follow Showcase DJ Service on

Showcase DJ Service 2
Showcase DJ Service 3
Showcase DJ Service 4

Austin · Getting married on 03/04/2020

Stop your DJ search right now because after all those hours of searching for the right DJ I can definitively say that you’ve found him! Steve has things figured out. As a professional that has done a ton of other weddings, he made it really easy to customize our special day. He was easy to reach, took special requests, and made the day a lot easier knowing that Steve was able to handle whatever the day threw at him. The whole party was a blast thanks to Steve at the helm. I would be remise if I did not mention that Steve is a genuinely nice guy. It’s time to check off “wedding DJ” of your wedding checklist. Do yourself a favor and contact Steve to be your wedding DJ today!

Elizabeth Pratty · Married on 01/26/2019

Outstanding Professional Best in the Business

Our wedding was truly an amazing party and we give a huge amount of credit to Showcase DJ Steve for that. Steve was absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish. From the initial consultation he understood the music preferences we discussed. He is a true professional in this field and brings a wealth of knowledge. He was always responsive and really helped us figure out what would work best for our cocktail hour and reception. Steve took the time to get to know us and made sure our wedding reflected our personal style. We received so many compliments for the music and flow of the reception, all thanks to Steve Sievers. Showcase DJ also provided lighting for our reception space, it really pulled everything together. I am thrilled with my choice in hiring Showcase DJ, i highly recommend him for any special event. He was professional, fun, and skilled. Look no further, he is the best in the business! Thank you for everything Steve!

Christian Clark · Married on 01/06/2019

first wedding of 2019

Steve made everything so easy. From meeting in person, creating our special playlist, to finalizing everything, Steve had everything ready, just the way we wanted it for our wedding that just passed 5 days ago. First off Steve's knowledge of musical genera is amazing; he knows the classics to EDM. His mixing is top notch and smooth, transitioning from traditional rock, funk, alternative, indie to pure EDM in the end which was Trance and Hardstyle was impressive. My wife and I felt like we were at our own personal rave, and lets not forget the up lighting and additional lighting Steve brings to make the venue look amazing for the reception. Steve's planning, professionalism, and flexibility with our personal taste in music made our special night that much better. If you haven't found a DJ, look no further.

Christian Clark

Showcase DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 950.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,295.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Showcase DJ Service 1
    Free Dance Floor Lighting Package
    When you find me through WeddingWire and book DJ Services, you will get a free Dance Floor Lighting Package at your wedding!

• Halleigh Hill Photography
    Halleigh Hill Photography Wedding Photographers

Showcase DJ is by far one of the finest entertainment vendors I have had the pleasure of working with. Every wedding has been "the best party ever" - guests have an amazing time celebrating on the dance floor- and his ability to get every guest out of their chair is truly amazing. He is a true professional and blends easily into the scene- from intimate affairs to five star venues- each event is excecuted to perfection. As a photographer some of my clients favorite images are their grandparents on the dance floor - carefree and enjoying every moment.

• Pop the Champagne Events Day of Coordination Experts
    Pop the Champagne Events Day of Coordination Experts Wedding Planners

Steve at Showcase DJ is my go-to whenever I recommend DJ, lighting or photobooth services - he is smart, professional and really knows his stuff. Non cheezy, while still being a great emcee- a hard to find combo in the wedding DJ world! Always quick to respond and goes above and beyond for his clients!

• Kevin Warn Photography
    Kevin Warn Photography Wedding Photographers

Steve from Showcase DJ is my favorite DJ to work with. He is very easy going and always accommodates my time needs. Steve is a master of his craft. I always enjoy getting to the dancing part of the reception because he keeps the dance floor moving.

• Huntington Beach, 92647 See on map