Showcase DJ Service Reviews

92 Reviews for Showcase DJ Service

1 User photo

Showcase DJ Service 1

Austin · Getting married on 03/04/2020

Stop your DJ search right now because after all those hours of searching for the right DJ I can definitively say that you’ve found him! Steve has things figured out. As a professional that has done a ton of other weddings, he made it really easy to customize our special day. He was easy to reach, took special requests, and made the day a lot easier knowing that Steve was able to handle whatever the day threw at him. The whole party was a blast thanks to Steve at the helm. I would be remise if I did not mention that Steve is a genuinely nice guy. It’s time to check off “wedding DJ” of your wedding checklist. Do yourself a favor and contact Steve to be your wedding DJ today!

Desiree · Married on 09/29/2018

Steve is a total pro and helped to make our wedding day a memorable event! From booking him to the day of, the entire process was stress free. Love that we could take care of everything online; from payments to our customized playlist. We were impressed and will recommend him to all our friends and family.

James · Married on 09/14/2018

My wife and I hired Steve for our wedding and were completely satisfied with his professional service! He has been a DJ for hundreds of weddings and knows exactly how do to his job and help make the Special day a little easier. If you are reading this and are looking for a DJ for your wedding, hire Steve!!

Jeein · Married on 09/02/2018

We hired Steven for two events and he was amazing! We especially appreciate Steven being so great in responding to us quickly, especially when things were crazy and stressful for us closer to the wedding. We would definitely recommend him for anyone interested in throwing a great party and wanting it the process to be as stress free as possible. Thanks Steve!

Rocio · Married on 07/15/2018

Steve was the dj for my wedding. Both my husband and I couldn't have been anymore happier with choosing him.

Doug · Married on 07/06/2018

Steve did a fantastic job DJing our wedding. He was so easy to communicate with during the planning process. He played everything we were looking for, helped plan a surprise song/dance during the father/daughter dance and was extremely professional. We gave him a few playlists to go off of, but also asked him to put something together for the pre-ceremony, and he did a wonderful job.

Emily · Married on 06/24/2018

DJ Steve is the ABSOLUTE BEST! Professional, on time, up beat, and fun. He sure knows how to have a good time and feel out the crowd! Would recommend him for any event!

courtney · Married on 06/23/2018

Steve was so great to work with!! He was so accommodating and professional throughout the whole process. He was very knowledgeable and had a wide range of offerings (DJ lights, up-lighting, photo booth!) He was always available when we wanted to chat and even let my brother use his equipment to DJ at the end of the night!! A really nice touch :) Thanks Steve!

Enith · Married on 06/22/2018

Steve was the DJ for our wedding on 06//22/2018. Working with Steve was fantastic from beginning to end. From the very beginning his prices, packages and services were clearly stated and communication with him was easy. I definitely did not want to create a playlist for the entire night. Instead I trusted Steve to choose all of the music for my wedding day and I was definitely not disappointed. The guest at my wedding were half American and half Mexican and Steve did a fantastic job catering to both groups and everyone had a great time. All in all, I would definitely recommend Steve, he is very professional, easy to work with and knows what he’s doing.

jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Steve was absolutely amazing. He went above and beyond the entire night. I forgot to give him a song for our grand entrance and he just picked one himself I didn’t even have to stress about it, he picked the money dance songs because I didn’t know which ones to choose, he made this so extremely easy for me!!!!

Sashamarie · Married on 05/26/2018

best dj ever!!!!!! Thank you so much Steve for DJing our wedding!

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

Steve is the best! He listens to exactly what you want, and is always professional and helpful. He always responded to my emails quickly, even to the most mundane questions I had for him. My fiance was very particular about the uplighting for our wedding, and Steve nailed it! We also booked our photo booth with Steve, and my guests loved it. Extra bonus, we had our photo booth pictures the next day, and were able to look at them on our way to our honeymoon!

Emily · Married on 05/05/2018

Steve was recommended to us by our DOC and we could not be happier! I planned our wedding from across the country and he was SO helpful! The music was perfect, he let our friends take over the mic and the lighting he provided was fun without taking away from the venue. The evening was perfect he absolutely nailed the vibe we were going for! We were so sad when the evening came to an end and cannot thank Steve enough for making the start of our new lives SO much fun!!

Michelle · Married on 05/04/2018

Had a great time working with Showcase DJ. Steven is professional, kind, and great at his job! He really kept the party going. I had guest on their feet all night. Steve has a clever online planning form that helps guide you to the songs you want to be played, requests, and other handy tools. If I’m in need of another DJ for an event, I’d defiantly hit up Showdase DJ Steven. Thanks for an awesome time!

Jazmin · Married on 02/16/2018

Steve was amazing!!!! He is professional, attentive and knows how to keep the party going!! He's very reasonable and easy to work with!! Highly recommend him for any event!!!

meg · Married on 01/27/2018

Steve was so professional and played a great mix of songs. Our guests complimented us multiple times about how great the music was!

Rachael · Married on 01/26/2018

Steve was awesome to work with. He did exactly everything we asked him to do and he kept the party going. We really enjoyed having him as our DJ and if I did my wedding over again we would still hire him!

Sun · Married on 09/16/2017

Steve was an awesome DJ! He walked us through exactly what to expect and was incredibly helpful. It’s awesome being able to choose what songs you want (and don’t want) and you can even see what other people chose as well. I brought a GoPro and he was taking videos while playing music and even took some in his phone that he shared later. All in all, Steve was a pleasure to work with and we’ve recommended him to many of our friends.

Aly · Married on 09/15/2017

Steve is your DJ. This guy knows what he is doing! After my husband and I met with him for the first time we were like, Yup! He's our guy! Steve is professional, outgoing, honest, on time, and so helpful. He is felixible when it comes to contact and communication and just knows music! If you need a DJ that you won't have to worry about, he is your guy. Thank you for the most magical wedding!

Showcase DJ Service 2

Dennis · Married on 06/23/2017

its all about not having to worry about anything that day.. Thanks Steve for doing it all !!!

Molly · Married on 05/06/2017

Steve was so awesome! He really took what we wanted and made it happen and more! The dance floor was packed the whole night! He is very professional and wonderful to work with. He even mixed a special song for the father/daughter dance for us. The whole process from start to finish was a breeze and we highly recommend him! He played a big role in making our special day flawless!

Jenna · Married on 04/30/2017

Steve was an awesome DJ! He kept everything moving along so smoothly and helped us pull off our pregancy reveal surprise. Can't say enough how awesome he was!

Kayte · Married on 04/21/2017

Working with Steve was SO EASY. From our first conversation I felt totally solid with his ability to provide our wedding guests with a fun evening. The planning tools on his website were easy to use, thorough and made everything simple. During our final consult, I told Steve that I didn't care what music he played during the reception as long as people were dancing and having fun. Boy did he deliver!! Every time I was on or near the dance floor, he was playing a great song and people were dancing. I would highly recommend Steve to anyone looking to provide a fun environment for the guests.

Vicki · Married on 03/18/2017

Showcase DJ was one of the very first vendors we booked when planning our vendor last year. He was recommended by our wedding venue, the Hacienda in Santa Ana. We were excited to book with Steve because he had already DJed at our venue before, his prices were reasonable, and he was super nice when we Skyped with him! He helped walk us through the entire day, and explained all the tools on his website, including recommendations for songs by event (i.e., first dance, bouquet toss, etc) and a playlist creator. On the day of our wedding, Steve was excellent with communication and continued to check in on us before every major event. Kudos to Steve for even helping me find a few Chinese songs to play during our Tea Ceremony and being the best MC ever, including announcing our nephew's birthday! Although we didn't fill up our playlist with tons of songs, Steve was excellent at figuring out our style and filled in the gaps. All of our guests loved the music and danced so much! We would highly recommend to anyone.

Peter · Married on 03/17/2017

Showcase Steve helped out so much! He was very professional and was able to give us great insight when we need some help picking songs to fit into our reception! Thank you Steve!