Showcase DJ Service Reviews

Showcase DJ Service 2
Showcase DJ Service 3
Showcase DJ Service 4

Austin · Getting married on 03/04/2020

Stop your DJ search right now because after all those hours of searching for the right DJ I can definitively say that you’ve found him! Steve has things figured out. As a professional that has done a ton of other weddings, he made it really easy to customize our special day. He was easy to reach, took special requests, and made the day a lot easier knowing that Steve was able to handle whatever the day threw at him. The whole party was a blast thanks to Steve at the helm. I would be remise if I did not mention that Steve is a genuinely nice guy. It’s time to check off “wedding DJ” of your wedding checklist. Do yourself a favor and contact Steve to be your wedding DJ today!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Elizabeth Pratty · Married on 01/26/2019

Outstanding Professional Best in the Business

Our wedding was truly an amazing party and we give a huge amount of credit to Showcase DJ Steve for that. Steve was absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish. From the initial consultation he understood the music preferences we discussed. He is a true professional in this field and brings a wealth of knowledge. He was always responsive and really helped us figure out what would work best for our cocktail hour and reception. Steve took the time to get to know us and made sure our wedding reflected our personal style. We received so many compliments for the music and flow of the reception, all thanks to Steve Sievers. Showcase DJ also provided lighting for our reception space, it really pulled everything together. I am thrilled with my choice in hiring Showcase DJ, i highly recommend him for any special event. He was professional, fun, and skilled. Look no further, he is the best in the business! Thank you for everything Steve!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Alex Cottier · Married on 01/19/2019

Our dance floor was packed all night!

It pains me that we took so long to write this review for showcase DJ. We had our wedding in January. We were very stressed out about how to chose a DJ. Do we ask for a sample? Do we crash some weddings? Luckily I have an amazing wife that was clever enough to find showcase DJ.

Steven was the main reason our wedding was as fun as it was. I’ve been to a lot of weddings where the dance floor gets hot, then cold, then warm. I’m not bias when I say that the dance floor at our wedding was crowded all night! Steven got our vibe perfectly from his easy to use software that allowed us to add all the songs we wanted played. He even had an option for songs NOT to play.... hell no YMCA or chicken dance! It also kept us organized as he had separate sections for us to add songs for the father/daughter dance and other specific moments for the reception.

I can’t recommend Steven enough. He was very well organized, attentive and talented. He truly made our wedding a night to remember.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Christian Clark · Married on 01/06/2019

first wedding of 2019

Steve made everything so easy. From meeting in person, creating our special playlist, to finalizing everything, Steve had everything ready, just the way we wanted it for our wedding that just passed 5 days ago. First off Steve's knowledge of musical genera is amazing; he knows the classics to EDM. His mixing is top notch and smooth, transitioning from traditional rock, funk, alternative, indie to pure EDM in the end which was Trance and Hardstyle was impressive. My wife and I felt like we were at our own personal rave, and lets not forget the up lighting and additional lighting Steve brings to make the venue look amazing for the reception. Steve's planning, professionalism, and flexibility with our personal taste in music made our special night that much better. If you haven't found a DJ, look no further.

Christian Clark

Sent on 01/11/2019

Paul Ku · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing DJ!!!

From our initial inquiry, to the end of our wedding, Steven has been amazing! Extremely professional, his preparation for the wedding was stress free, and his execution was top notch! Steven has such a great personality and kept the wedding party going till the very end. He's attention to detail and keeping things on schedule was perfect! 10/10!! You will not regret hiring him for any event

Sent on 12/12/2018

Allison Field · Married on 12/01/2018

Highly Recommened!

Steve was incredible! Going into our wedding, we knew the single most important thing was that our wedding was FUN and the dance floor was filled all night long. Booking a DJ can be daunting because it is hard to know exactly how their services will turn out. Hiring Steve was seriously one of the BEST decisions we made. People are telling us daily how fun our wedding was and everyone was dancing the ENTIRE night. Beyond the great music he played, he was just such a joy to work with. He really listened to what we wanted for our special day and executed flawlessly. We had a ton of speeches to go along with a live band for a portion of the wedding and Steve worked with us on everything to make sure the sound was always right on point. The system he uses to let us select songs for the play/don't play list before the wedding was also extremely helpful. He even coordinated a projector and screen for a surprise video speech which was executed so well. We could not have been happier with Steve and recommend him to any and all couples looking for a wedding DJ!!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Desiree · Married on 09/29/2018

Steve is a total pro and helped to make our wedding day a memorable event! From booking him to the day of, the entire process was stress free. Love that we could take care of everything online; from payments to our customized playlist. We were impressed and will recommend him to all our friends and family.

Sent on 10/03/2018

James · Married on 09/14/2018

My wife and I hired Steve for our wedding and were completely satisfied with his professional service! He has been a DJ for hundreds of weddings and knows exactly how do to his job and help make the Special day a little easier. If you are reading this and are looking for a DJ for your wedding, hire Steve!!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Damien Jones · Married on 09/08/2018

An excellent experience

I think I just got lucky. I had zero experience with hiring a DJ, picked Steven at random and glad I did. He's patient and knows what questions he needs to ask. A website is used to search and select songs. There was a song I wanted that wasn't on the website and that wasn't a problem. I am particular when it comes to sound so not finding anything that could have been done better is noteworthy. The whole process was smooth and I was happy with his competency and professionalism.

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Showcase DJ Service 5

Jeein · Married on 09/02/2018

We hired Steven for two events and he was amazing! We especially appreciate Steven being so great in responding to us quickly, especially when things were crazy and stressful for us closer to the wedding. We would definitely recommend him for anyone interested in throwing a great party and wanting it the process to be as stress free as possible. Thanks Steve!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Rocio · Married on 07/15/2018

Steve was the dj for my wedding. Both my husband and I couldn't have been anymore happier with choosing him.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Doug · Married on 07/06/2018

Steve did a fantastic job DJing our wedding. He was so easy to communicate with during the planning process. He played everything we were looking for, helped plan a surprise song/dance during the father/daughter dance and was extremely professional. We gave him a few playlists to go off of, but also asked him to put something together for the pre-ceremony, and he did a wonderful job.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Carly · Married on 07/06/2018

Best DJ who can do it all!

Steve is great to work with whether you know exactly what you want to play or need him to come up with everything. We had a little of both. We had a pre-ceremony and dance floor playlist which he makes easy to put together by either sending him your Spotify list or creating one through is own platform. He also has inspiration lists for you to choose from! The only thing we didn't have was a good cocktail hour playlist. We gave him one song (the Narcos theme song) and he put together the perfect set of music for our wedding. He even played our inspo song at the perfect time as we invited our guests to the dinning room, which was not something we told him to do but was something we noticed and appreciated.

PROS: easy communication, understood our vision, helpful tips, honesty, great price, and very nice.
    CONS: there are none!

Book Steve and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Showcase DJ Service 6
    Showcase DJ Service 7

Emily · Married on 06/24/2018

DJ Steve is the ABSOLUTE BEST! Professional, on time, up beat, and fun. He sure knows how to have a good time and feel out the crowd! Would recommend him for any event!

Sent on 07/25/2018

courtney · Married on 06/23/2018

Steve was so great to work with!! He was so accommodating and professional throughout the whole process. He was very knowledgeable and had a wide range of offerings (DJ lights, up-lighting, photo booth!) He was always available when we wanted to chat and even let my brother use his equipment to DJ at the end of the night!! A really nice touch :) Thanks Steve!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Enith · Married on 06/22/2018

Steve was the DJ for our wedding on 06//22/2018. Working with Steve was fantastic from beginning to end. From the very beginning his prices, packages and services were clearly stated and communication with him was easy. I definitely did not want to create a playlist for the entire night. Instead I trusted Steve to choose all of the music for my wedding day and I was definitely not disappointed. The guest at my wedding were half American and half Mexican and Steve did a fantastic job catering to both groups and everyone had a great time. All in all, I would definitely recommend Steve, he is very professional, easy to work with and knows what he’s doing.

Sent on 06/29/2018

jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Steve was absolutely amazing. He went above and beyond the entire night. I forgot to give him a song for our grand entrance and he just picked one himself I didn’t even have to stress about it, he picked the money dance songs because I didn’t know which ones to choose, he made this so extremely easy for me!!!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Sashamarie · Married on 05/26/2018

best dj ever!!!!!! Thank you so much Steve for DJing our wedding!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Brittany · Married on 05/12/2018

Steve is the best! He listens to exactly what you want, and is always professional and helpful. He always responded to my emails quickly, even to the most mundane questions I had for him. My fiance was very particular about the uplighting for our wedding, and Steve nailed it! We also booked our photo booth with Steve, and my guests loved it. Extra bonus, we had our photo booth pictures the next day, and were able to look at them on our way to our honeymoon!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Emily · Married on 05/05/2018

Steve was recommended to us by our DOC and we could not be happier! I planned our wedding from across the country and he was SO helpful! The music was perfect, he let our friends take over the mic and the lighting he provided was fun without taking away from the venue. The evening was perfect he absolutely nailed the vibe we were going for! We were so sad when the evening came to an end and cannot thank Steve enough for making the start of our new lives SO much fun!!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/04/2018

Had a great time working with Showcase DJ. Steven is professional, kind, and great at his job! He really kept the party going. I had guest on their feet all night. Steve has a clever online planning form that helps guide you to the songs you want to be played, requests, and other handy tools. If I’m in need of another DJ for an event, I’d defiantly hit up Showdase DJ Steven. Thanks for an awesome time!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Jazmin · Married on 02/16/2018

Steve was amazing!!!! He is professional, attentive and knows how to keep the party going!! He's very reasonable and easy to work with!! Highly recommend him for any event!!!

Sent on 03/11/2018

meg · Married on 01/27/2018

Steve was so professional and played a great mix of songs. Our guests complimented us multiple times about how great the music was!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Rachael · Married on 01/26/2018

Steve was awesome to work with. He did exactly everything we asked him to do and he kept the party going. We really enjoyed having him as our DJ and if I did my wedding over again we would still hire him!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Sun · Married on 09/16/2017

Steve was an awesome DJ! He walked us through exactly what to expect and was incredibly helpful. It’s awesome being able to choose what songs you want (and don’t want) and you can even see what other people chose as well. I brought a GoPro and he was taking videos while playing music and even took some in his phone that he shared later. All in all, Steve was a pleasure to work with and we’ve recommended him to many of our friends.

Sent on 12/08/2017