10641 Chestnut, Los Alamitos, CA 90720 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Social Chemistry Events

Whether you choose to use one of our amazing wedding planners, artistic photographers or energetic DJs, you know Social Chemistry Events has the experience to make your day special. Decades of experience will help take care of all the small details during your event. Our DJ's have access to over 80,000 songs, from the Roaring 20's, to the Hottest Top 40 hits of today. Our Wedding Planners can help you out with your own online planning forms and itinerary. And of course our photographers will have you looking your best! Your event will flow smoothly from beginning to end in our hands. Our Social Chemists can handle everything from weddings, corporate events to a backyard party. Fully insured for your protection. Get an instant quote online now. Call for special promotions.
Follow Social Chemistry Events on

TeamSCE5
20130120155545
12 1221 51 27night
Social Chemistry Events
Our DJs, Coordinators, and Photographers are a fun and talented bunch!
Our DJs, Coordinators, and Photographers are a fun and talented bunch!
img5202
img0086
663f38e39561c971 1447886135159 ng 053

19 Reviews for Social Chemistry Events

Alma · Married on 10/29/2016

We just had our wedding on October 29th 2016 and had the BEST experience with Social Chemistry Events. Andy was amazing we used him as our DJ for our wedding. I cannot say enough positive things about SCE and staff. They're extremely talented and detailed. Andy was professional from the moment we booked him. He was kind, friendly and really attentive to both our needs. He kept our guest on the dance floor the entire evening it was a BLAST!!! Everyone commented on how much fun they had and how awesome Andy was!!! Which without a doubt due to having an awesome DJ... Everything was prefect our uplifting was beautiful Andy, Carlos and the staff did an amazing job.... Lastly we had absolutely nothing to worry about at our reception Andy kept the entire evening under controlled. We would also like to thank Carlos for making our special day so special. We would highly recommend SCE and staff again and again!!!

Andy and Carlos you guys ROCK!!!!!

Thank you!!
    Mr. and Mrs. Elias

Sent on 12/01/2016

I had Social Chemistry Events DJ my wedding this May. It was a backyard event out on a farm with about 120 people. Originally I wanted a smaller 30-40 person wedding and was going to use an iPod for music but when the wedding party grew larger I knew I was going to want to use a DJ and I am SO thankful that I did! Carlos, my DJ, was beyond helpful from the very beginning, more so than any other vendor I worked with. Having never planned a wedding before, he helped me with the timeline of events and offered suggestions on things to do (like deciding if I wanted to have a cell phone free ceremony or not – something I hadn’t thought of before!) and even helped me pick a pre-procession song to match my procession song. He followed up with me often before the event which kept me feeling in control during all of the crazy planning! During the wedding everything went perfectly smoothly! He was so professional and “on top” of everything that he felt like a wedding day coordinator all on his own! Having him act as the MC completely changed the formality of the event and took it from a 7-star event to a 10-star event. I don’t come from a “dancing” family but he had almost everyone dancing by the end of it and knew exactly what kind of music to play to get it to work (I am more of the oldies music type!). I had multiple tell me afterwards “he was the best DJ I have ever seen!” which made me feel amazing! When I started the planning process I thought that the photographer was going to be the most important vendor at the wedding (and don’t get me wrong – photos are important!) but considering that the photographer works in the background and the DJ runs the event, I would say that the DJ ended up being the most important vendor I had there! If you’re going to splurge – splurge on the DJ! Thank you Social Chemistry Events!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Carlos was an outstanding DJ! Even after being told that my wedding guests were not a lively group, he still tried his best to rouse the crowd! I have to give him kudos for his hard work and perseverance.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Social Chemistry Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 700.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Social Chemistry Events 1
    Book A Year In Advance and Save 50% On Our Best DJ Package
    Save BIG when you plan ahead and reserve your Master DJ a year in advance. Save 50% on our Master DJs. Only $625 for a 5 hour event. They are the best we have with 10 years minimum experience DJing all styles of Weddings. They have the best equipment and can handle any type of music you can think of. And of course their MCing skills are a perfect to keep your wedding flowing. *excludes holidays, overtime, and additional accessories or rentals.
  • Social Chemistry Events 2
    Served in the military? Take 25% off automatically.
    We know you and your fiancee have sacrificed for our country. Let us say thank you by taking 25% off any DJ package. Discount applies to all DJ packages and options.

• Elegant Parties OC
    Elegant Parties OC Wedding Caterers

Great service and attention to details for all their clients. From: Elegant Parties OC

• The Cucumber Bride
    The Cucumber Bride Wedding Planners

Working with Carlos and his team was an absolute pleasure! They are a seasoned team with valuable tricks of the trade and professionalism! As a wedding coordinator I found it absolutely easy to work with him to make sure that we were on the same page for our client! They are also absolutely responsible for how fun the wedding reception turned out to be, by playing great music and being a lively MC. The guests just love the DJ that night!

• The Events Boutique
    The Events Boutique Wedding Planners

Social Chemistry was amazing to work with. Truly one of the most professional and captivating DJ company's out there! They went above and beyond the call of duty. We had a serious a/v issue with the venue and Carlos and his team improvised and reacted is mere seconds! Fixed the problem and the client could not have been more happier! Thank you!!! It was a pleasure working with you all!

• 10641 Chestnut Los Alamitos, 90720 See on map
    M-F 9AM-5PM PST S-S 9AM-12AM PST Please leave a message for emergency DJ gigs. We can get a DJ out to you within 6 hours.