1725 N. College Avenue, Santa Ana, CA 92706 Map · Phone number

About The Hacienda

A classic home built in 1901 located in historic Santa Ana, The Hacienda exhibits history at its best with its warm atmosphere and charming ambiance. With balconies entwined with ivy, garden courtyards with an abundance of garden greenery and blooms, fountains and indoor rooms showcasing our New Mexico style, The Hacienda is the perfect location to make dreams come true!

davidandbecca0942

The Hacienda 6
The Hacienda 7

Marisa Mendoza · Married on 02/17/2019

Exceptional Wedding Venue

The Hacienda is a great wedding venue. This past February, my husband and I held a brunch ceremony and reception in the Taos Room and Courtyard and words cannot express how wonderful The Hacienda is. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful. Everywhere you turn is picture worthy and has a romantic historical feel. The food is great, it is Mexican style buffet which features everything you can think of from omelette station, tamales, carnitas, and enchiladas. Most importantly, the venue is one of the most affordable venues I found in the area for the quality of service and all inclusive package. The all inclusive package is a price per person which includes use of a designated area of the venue, buffet, unlimited champagne/alcohol, cake, linen, tables, etc. There is no additional venue fee. You cannot beat that anywhere! The best part of my wedding experience at The Hacienda were the event coordinators that are included in your wedding package. From the beginning stages to the day of, The Hacienda event coordinators consistently work so hard to ensure that your day is perfect and that your wedding vision is happening. I am a bit of a control freak and explained exactly to the coordinators how I envisioned my wedding day and all the details (favors, name placements, seating chart) and they took care of all the set up. The day of the wedding, they guided me throughout the process and all the details went perfectly. My husband and I were so happy with how the day turned out and highly recommend (I mean highly) The Hacienda to anyone for their special day.

The Hacienda 8
    The Hacienda 15
    The Hacienda 16
  • Crystal

Crystal Rose · Married on 02/09/2019

Never thought I would have this level of wedding experience

I’m so happy we checked out the Hacienda. I never thought of having a big wedding because of the cost but the hacienda is incredibly affordable and the most beautiful site we visited so it was a no brainer. One and only negative was there were a few things that were miscommunicated such as the centerpieces and another the ceremony music. We were told by someone we had a choice of roses or orchids but roses are only for December weddings, and ceremony music must be live and if you choose anything off the list of the pianist it’ll cost $25 whether or not he knows it. These few things are fine but because there are a few different people helping you, you will get different answers. I still give 10/10 or 5 stars because of the helpfulness of Lauralee and Christin and also Claudia the manager. Thank you for bringing my dream wedding to life.

Annie Duong · Married on 01/26/2019

Fairytale without the Pricetag

I was looking for an effortless, one-stop-shop location to host my wedding and am so happy I went with the decision to go with The Hacienda. The venue and decor is so full of charm. I cannot over emphasize that you do not need anything else to enhance what is already provided as part of the wedding package. I was very pleased with the level of service the staff and wedding coordinators provided leading up to - and the day of - the wedding. We had a 75 person champagne brunch wedding and 4.5 hours was adequate timeslot to complete our ceremony, formal pictures, welcome speech, host a first dance & a mother son dance, cut cake, and best man/maid of honor toasts. I highly recommend the hosted bar if you do not think all your guests will be drinking. My family from out of town are quite picky eaters and I was a little worried about what they would think of the food but many of my aunts and uncles complimented the fancy breakfast food, and went back for seconds on the carrot cake.

My recommendation is to host a daytime wedding and bring in entertainment instead of the typical DJ/dancing that comes with evening weddings. We surprised the crowd by bringing in a magician and a caricaturist - which was a huge hit all around. Instead of a DJ we opted for Cale Music (which came recommended from The Hacienda) and they were truly a remarkable duo. We had lots of children and hired an event chaperone and brought in activities for the Kid's Table (a must do for families with LOTS of children). I brought in favors, guestbook, a ton of extra "day of" items to set up and provided the coordinators with the latitude to set up how they please without much instructions - I'm so glad I did because they did it beautifully (pinterest worthy).

I would say The Hacienda is a perfect fit for anyone looking for ease, fun, and fairytale without the pricetag. Special thank you Christin and Melissa for being stellar coordinators! Thank you Hacienda for giving me the wedding of my dreams!

The Hacienda FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Garden, Historic Building, Mansion
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? May, June, July, August, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, December

• Rev. Carolyn Alexander
    Rev. Carolyn Alexander Wedding Officiants

The Hacienda is the hidden gem of Orange County! Three beautiful Southwest decorated locations to choose from, inside and outside. I just wanted to move in when I first saw it! Staff is very friendly, professional and helpful! Love this venue!

• Jason Burns Photography
    Jason Burns Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of photographing several weddings at The Hacienda, from the first one I've always thought it was such a great venue. The staff has always been a friendly group of people to work with and all my clients have always been happy their service they provide. I always look forward to photographing working with the wonderful staff on weddings at The Hacienda.

• Prince Weddings
    Prince Weddings Wedding Videographers

It has always been a pleasure for us to work at The Hacienda, in our opinion one of Orange County's premier venue locations alongside Tivoli Too & Terrace. Their hospitality is always genuine, and finding locations to shoot within the venue is a breeze. Highly recommended!

• 1725 N. College Avenue Santa Ana, CA, 92706 See on map