The Hacienda

Up to 300 guests

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$12k - $14k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

Combining historic charm with a dash of Spanish-style elegance, The Hacienda is a wedding venue located in Santa Ana, California. Dating back to 1901, this welcoming estate is situated in the heart of Orange County. It is brimming with old-time Golden State allure, featuring vintage architecture, picturesque outdoor areas, and opulent interior decor. Not far from Interstate-5, the property is well-connected to Southern California’s most popular coastal destinations. From your “I do” moment to your first married dance, this West Coast getaway can set the scene for your entire special day.

Facilities and Capacity

The Hacienda is home to a pair of stunning event spaces. You can exchange your vows in the garden chapel area, an idyllic setting that features floral displays, a fountain, and trees adorned with string lighting. Here, you can pledge your love as your nearest and dearest marvel at the beautiful surroundings. As a romantic touch, an ivy-draped balcony overlooks the garden area. Alternatively, you can tie the knot beside the two-story fireplace within the venue, a distinctive area that boasts a grand staircase entrance. Following your ceremony, you and your guests can venture into Taos Room to enjoy your after-party. This palatial ballroom is an ideal place for you to wine and dine with your guests. Other notable features of the venue include a Southwestern-inspired bar and an abundance of classic artwork.

With decades of experience, The Hacienda’s owner June Neptune is well-versed in knowing how to bring marital visions to life. She leads a team of seasoned coordinators and planners, all of whom take delight in creating fairytale wedding experiences. They offer an array of services, including planning assistance, event set-up and clean-up, serving and bartending staff, and a live piano performance during your ceremony. Event items such as centerpieces, chairs, tables, lighting equipment, and a dance floor are available. In addition, the culinary team would be happy to complement your once-in-a-lifetime occasion with a delicious meal.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Wine
Specialty Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Garden
Historic Building
Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Lighting / Sound
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Liquor License
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Centerpieces
Chairs
Chair Covers
Dance Floor
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
March
April
December
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating

Taylor Married on 01/29/2022

Amazing Venue

The Hacienda is an amazing place to get married at! From the helpful and friendly staff to the beautiful venue, it was a perfect wedding. The venue feels like a hidden gem. All of our guests were impressed at how beautiful the venue was. The venue is so well-decorated that it saves on cost as you don't need to buy any decor. Our guests were also impressed with how good the food and cake was. Would highly recommend!
  • Olivia
    Olivia S. Married on 01/02/2022

Everything we hoped for

We couldn't have asked for a better venue! The staff at The Hacienda always replied to our calls and emails within 24 hours, they were extremely communicative throughout the planning process, and on the day of the wedding everything ran so smooth and according to plan! They made the planning process and day of the wedding feel so much easier than I ever expected. Not to mention their prices are extremely reasonable and the venue is absolutely stunning. We got so many compliments about how beautiful it was.
  • Rachel
    Rachel S. Married on 12/19/2021

A Hidden Gem

Wow. I am still reeling from our wedding this past weekend. It seems like so long ago that we found The Hacienda and booked our wedding. We were still in the middle of a somewhat lockdown so I never actually saw the venue until months after we were already booked (my parents went and did a venue tour and I trusted their judgment). The venue is quite unsuspecting from the outside and where it's located. Once inside, it's a beautiful historic-looking hacienda ranch. It was affordable, local, and fit the kind of intimate and homey vibe we wanted for our wedding.

I understand how hard it is to be working from home and not full-time in the office during the pandemic, so while emails may not have been answered right away, I always received a response and it was always courteous. Another thing is, you might not always be communicating with the same coordinator; however, nothing was ever lost in translation and all notes were accounted for when it came down to the final event.

After months and months of correspondence by email, I had my details appointment in September (for our December wedding) and it was nice to walk through the venue and talk through the details for table settings and where to have the ceremony, reception, et cetera. I was pleased to know I had a whole selection of cake designs. Right now, the popular trend is the plain frosted cake with flowers but I am not a huge flower fan so I got a pretty cake with scrolling detail. They were also accommodating to allow me three meal choices as we have some vegetarians in the family as well as ensured us of no peanuts in the food due to a severe allergy. Of course, I thought of more things after the fact and continued to email them over the next few months until our wedding. I'm pretty sure I even emailed them the night before with more last-minute changes.

During the rehearsal a few nights before the wedding, we worked with Amelia and she was so sweet with helping walk us through the ceremony and collecting all our items for the big day (e.g., cake topper, toasting glasses, decorations, seating chart, signs, guest book, etc.). I didn't see most of the venue until dinner started (the rush of the ceremony and dances, I didn't have time to look around haha). They truly brought my vision to life! If you're not settled on getting married during "wedding season" in the summer months, I would highly recommend December around Christmas time because the decorations truly elevate it to another level! I was nervous about how the food would taste because we never had a tasting but everything was delicious during dinner (I didn't try the appetizers, but everyone seemed happy!).

One thing to note is the wedding party can only access the venue 30 minutes prior to the ceremony so I didn't get to take any "getting ready" photos prior as we had arranged with our photographer to arrive to the venue an hour early and take photos on the outside (there are a couple of nice walls and decorative doors that are cute for photos). We had booked the entire venue so we had access to two dressing rooms which was nice to have a moment to collect ourselves before walking down the aisle.

All night, people were telling us how surprising it was to see the inside of the venue because it's so unexpected when driving up and parking in the small lot outside (btw, they have an attached parking lot and security patrolling the area, nice added touch). Everyone seemed to enjoy the food, the decor, and the whole night. The coordinators and staff kept us on schedule and checked in with us throughout the night. It was a magical night and I am so, so pleased with this venue. I hope to have a reason to come back in the future!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Rev. Carolyn Alexander Rev. Carolyn Alexander Wedding Officiants

The Hacienda is the hidden gem of Orange County! Three beautiful Southwest decorated locations to choose from, inside and outside. I just wanted to move in when I first saw it! Staff is very friendly, professional and helpful! Love this venue!

Jason Burns Photography Jason Burns Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of photographing several weddings at The Hacienda, from the first one I've always thought it was such a great venue. The staff has always been a friendly group of people to work with and all my clients have always been happy their service they provide. I always look forward to photographing working with the wonderful staff on weddings at The Hacienda.

Prince Weddings Prince Weddings Wedding Videographers

It has always been a pleasure for us to work at The Hacienda, in our opinion one of Orange County's premier venue locations alongside Tivoli Too & Terrace. Their hospitality is always genuine, and finding locations to shoot within the venue is a breeze. Highly recommended!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
1725 N. College Avenue Santa Ana, CA, 92706
Location of (The Hacienda)

The Hacienda frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at The Hacienda?

The Hacienda includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At The Hacienda, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

The Hacienda includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Server(s)
  • Wedding Cake

At The Hacienda, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at The Hacienda includes:
  • Bartender(s)
  • Champagne Toast
  • House Beer
  • House Wine
  • Specialty Wine

What are the most important characteristics of The Hacienda in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by The Hacienda for wedding events is known for:
  • Banquet Hall
  • Garden
  • Historic Building
  • Mansion

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at The Hacienda for wedding events?

The Hacienda offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does The Hacienda offer?

The Hacienda offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does The Hacienda offer for wedding events?

The Hacienda offers the following services for wedding events:
  • All Inclusive Packages
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does The Hacienda have available for wedding events?

The Hacienda offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Audio Equipment
  • Centerpieces
  • Chairs
  • Chair Covers
  • Dance Floor
  • Lighting
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend The Hacienda and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

The Hacienda is recommended by 90% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in quality of service, 5 in professionalism, 5 in value, 4.9 in average response time and 4.7 in flexibility.

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding