The Hacienda Reviews

The Hacienda 7
  • Magdalena

Magdalena Ramirez · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Amazing Experience!

WOW! My wedding was perfect. The Hacienda coordinators are very responsive from the very beginning. They always replied to my emails in a timely manner and gave me suggestions as needed. The day of my wedding, I did not have to worry about a thing! They had everything under control and were absolutely amazing! My guests could not stop talking about my wedding. They loved EVERYTHING about it. I definitely recommend them!!!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Jodi Maran · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Dream Wedding Venue

The Hacienda was a dream wedding venue! From the decor, service, food, ambience, to the amazing staff and wedding coordinators to help you, The Hacienda is the perfect place to have your wedding! We could not have had a more stress-less time organizing our wedding and that was all down to the Hacienda. The co-ordinators have your back with all the details organized so you seriously just have to turn up and have a good time! The value of what you pay and what is included is out of this world! We can't thank the Hacienda team enough for making this such an enjoyable process and helping us have the most fantastic night!!!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    The Hacienda 20
    The Hacienda 21

Amber · Getting married on 11/27/2019

Brunch to a Wedding

This venue has not disappointed me yet! Fell in love with the venue while having mimosa brunch, loved the atmosphere and vibe and met with the wedding coordinator to bring out their date book. Right then and there we picked our date to have our wedding at The Hacienda.

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Ashlei

Ashlei Lien · Married on 10/13/2019

Most magical Venue ever!

The Hacienda is the most beautiful venue for an excellent price. They list their prices on their website, which is helpful bc most venues don't do that. Their food is impeccable, just so good. Their team is very responsive via email or phone. They have a coordinator day of and they have it down to a science. They truly help you move through the day. The venue itself is so so so magical. When you walk in you're blown away by how beautiful it is. We didn't even use that much of our own decor. They provide flowers for the sweetheart table and the cake. Their cake is beyond good. I just can't say enough good things about our wedding experience. If you can afford the extra hour of time, take it. It's a must bc 5 hours isn't enough time for everything and you won't want to leave either bc the experience will be so fun. Our wedding was so full of love and light heartedness. Just perfection.

Sent on 10/15/2019
    The Hacienda 27
  • Olisa

Olisa Horn · Married on 06/23/2019

Best venue ever!

This is by the best venue in OC. It is a hidden gem in Santa Ana and is so perfect for a wedding. Our wedding day was amazing because we got to get married, but this venue is so magical and enchanting and made for the most absolutely perfect wedding day. The one compliment we got most on our wedding day and for days after was how beautiful our venue was and how amazing everything turned out. Let me just say, I hardly had any decorations for our wedding because this place is already perfect on its own. I only added a few things to accent their amazing decor and to add a touch of personalization. Not only is this place magical, but they practically do everything for you which relieves so much of the wedding stress. I am so thankful we found this place and got to meet the wonderful coordinators and the rest of the staff there. Thank you to everyone at the hacienda!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    The Hacienda 35
    The Hacienda 36
    The Hacienda 37

sabrina · Married on 04/28/2019

The Hacienda Is AMAZING!!!!

The Hacienda literally gave me my dream wedding. I wanted something vintage, unique, rustic, warm, and romantic - The Hacienda was all of those things :) All of my guests raved about how gorgeous the venue was, attentive the staff was, and delicious the food was - over and over we were told how this was the most beautiful wedding guests had ever attended, and how many found it to be a wedding out of a movie - some guests even told us they were waiting for something to go wrong, but nothing ever did!! What an amazing memory, beautiful time for my husband and I. No complaints - worth every penny. They are all inclusive, so they really do quite a lot - you will save money in the long run by going with The Hacienda!!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 04/20/2019

We LOVED The Hacienda

I don’t know where to start with The Hacienda. They made our wedding dreams come true! ✨ Everything was absolutely perfect! All team members we spoke/worked with were kind, professional and helpful. Every space in this place is picture perfect. The carrot cake was one of the best carrot cakes I’ve ever had and it was so beautiful! I can’t say enough good about them and this hidden gem in Santa Ana. The Hacienda will forever hold a special place in my heart and I would highly recommend for anyone looking for a venue ♥️✨

Sent on 05/03/2019
    The Hacienda 38
    The Hacienda 39
    The Hacienda 40
    The Hacienda 41
    The Hacienda 42

Marisa Mendoza · Married on 02/17/2019

Exceptional Wedding Venue

The Hacienda is a great wedding venue. This past February, my husband and I held a brunch ceremony and reception in the Taos Room and Courtyard and words cannot express how wonderful The Hacienda is. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful. Everywhere you turn is picture worthy and has a romantic historical feel. The food is great, it is Mexican style buffet which features everything you can think of from omelette station, tamales, carnitas, and enchiladas. Most importantly, the venue is one of the most affordable venues I found in the area for the quality of service and all inclusive package. The all inclusive package is a price per person which includes use of a designated area of the venue, buffet, unlimited champagne/alcohol, cake, linen, tables, etc. There is no additional venue fee. You cannot beat that anywhere! The best part of my wedding experience at The Hacienda were the event coordinators that are included in your wedding package. From the beginning stages to the day of, The Hacienda event coordinators consistently work so hard to ensure that your day is perfect and that your wedding vision is happening. I am a bit of a control freak and explained exactly to the coordinators how I envisioned my wedding day and all the details (favors, name placements, seating chart) and they took care of all the set up. The day of the wedding, they guided me throughout the process and all the details went perfectly. My husband and I were so happy with how the day turned out and highly recommend (I mean highly) The Hacienda to anyone for their special day.

Sent on 02/28/2019
    The Hacienda 50
    The Hacienda 51
  • Crystal

Crystal Rose · Married on 02/09/2019

Never thought I would have this level of wedding experience

I’m so happy we checked out the Hacienda. I never thought of having a big wedding because of the cost but the hacienda is incredibly affordable and the most beautiful site we visited so it was a no brainer. One and only negative was there were a few things that were miscommunicated such as the centerpieces and another the ceremony music. We were told by someone we had a choice of roses or orchids but roses are only for December weddings, and ceremony music must be live and if you choose anything off the list of the pianist it’ll cost $25 whether or not he knows it. These few things are fine but because there are a few different people helping you, you will get different answers. I still give 10/10 or 5 stars because of the helpfulness of Lauralee and Christin and also Claudia the manager. Thank you for bringing my dream wedding to life.

Sent on 02/16/2019

Judy T · Married on 02/03/2019

Beautiful Venue!

I’d like to start off with saying The Hacienda is one of the best choices I made throughout my wedding planning. The effortless decors spent on our end to the food provided were beyond exceptional. It is pretty much a one stop shop! My husband and I are still at awe at the whole experience we received from the venue and our coordinators Malissa and Lauralee! The venue will forever be a special place for us and we can’t wait to visit again for brunch!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Annie Duong · Married on 01/26/2019

Fairytale without the Pricetag

I was looking for an effortless, one-stop-shop location to host my wedding and am so happy I went with the decision to go with The Hacienda. The venue and decor is so full of charm. I cannot over emphasize that you do not need anything else to enhance what is already provided as part of the wedding package. I was very pleased with the level of service the staff and wedding coordinators provided leading up to - and the day of - the wedding. We had a 75 person champagne brunch wedding and 4.5 hours was adequate timeslot to complete our ceremony, formal pictures, welcome speech, host a first dance & a mother son dance, cut cake, and best man/maid of honor toasts. I highly recommend the hosted bar if you do not think all your guests will be drinking. My family from out of town are quite picky eaters and I was a little worried about what they would think of the food but many of my aunts and uncles complimented the fancy breakfast food, and went back for seconds on the carrot cake.

My recommendation is to host a daytime wedding and bring in entertainment instead of the typical DJ/dancing that comes with evening weddings. We surprised the crowd by bringing in a magician and a caricaturist - which was a huge hit all around. Instead of a DJ we opted for Cale Music (which came recommended from The Hacienda) and they were truly a remarkable duo. We had lots of children and hired an event chaperone and brought in activities for the Kid's Table (a must do for families with LOTS of children). I brought in favors, guestbook, a ton of extra "day of" items to set up and provided the coordinators with the latitude to set up how they please without much instructions - I'm so glad I did because they did it beautifully (pinterest worthy).

I would say The Hacienda is a perfect fit for anyone looking for ease, fun, and fairytale without the pricetag. Special thank you Christin and Melissa for being stellar coordinators! Thank you Hacienda for giving me the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Jamie · Married on 12/15/2018

Fantastic!

The Hacienda is a fabulous place to get married! The wedding coordinators are easy to work with. They were prompt with responding to my emails. They answered all my questions and were able to direct me with what to do and when. They were also very helpful the day of the wedding! The grounds and ceremony site are beautiful. I got married during the holiday season, and the holiday decorations looked lovely at the ceremony site and at the reception! Many people commented how beautiful everything was. The food and cake was great. I was just too excited to eat much! They laid out my pictures and sign-in book for me and gift table. Fantastic job!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Dixie · Married on 11/17/2018

A magical place with an incredibly helpful team!

The Hacienda far exceeded our expectations and truly made our day special. They handle pretty much everything you need them to on the day of. They are super organized and attentive. The location is beautiful and unique and our guests absolutely loved it. It needs very little in terms of decorations because it is so beautiful all on its own. The food was delicious and the team there was beyond attentive and continuously kept us updated and treated us and our guests in the kindest way. I couldn't have imagined a better place to have had our wedding. Thank you Hacienda for everything you did to make our day special and put us at ease.

Sent on 12/17/2018
    The Hacienda 52

Natally Santillan · Married on 10/12/2018

October Wedding 2018

My husband I choose the hacienda because when you step inside it feels like a different world. We loved the beautiful architecture and the different plants that can be found all throughout the venue. When contacting the hacienda regarding our wedding they were very flexible on the time they could meet and accommodating to our requests. When it came down to the wedding they had coordinators that were very helpful in organizing the flow of the wedding, without their help the wedding wouldn't of been as fun and cohesive. I definitely absolutely recommend the hacienda for a wedding or any special event, till this day we still have guest telling us it was one of the funnest weddings they've been to!

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Marisa

Marisa · Married on 09/21/2018

Best venue ever! Amazing!

I don’t even know where to begin. Going with The Hacienda was one of the best decisions we could have made. Christin and Art were with us the day of and they did such an amazing job. At all times I felt so confident in them. A few moments i would ask Christin to do something and she already had it taken care of. She was amazing and went above and beyond! The venue was beautiful. We get constant compliments from our guests telling us how great the venue was, the food, the CAKE! Oh my gosh, the cake! So amazing. Everyone LOVED our wedding, and all thanks goes to the hacienda and their amazing team! So attentive and caring!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    The Hacienda 53
    The Hacienda 54
  • becca

becca · Married on 09/07/2018

Dream Wedding

From the beginning to the end, I couldn't have asked for a better venue and staff. All the things you forget on your wedding day, The Hacienda remembers. They made our day more special than ever.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/21/2018

My wife and I were married here in July 2018. When choosing a venue, we were attracted to the Spanish/Old California aesthetic of the Hacienda.

As we went through the planning process, we felt more an more confident in our decision. The team at The Hacienda made everything easy for us. We almost felt guilty for being so relaxed!

Our wedding went perfectly. Everything flowed smoothly, Christin and Art, our coordinators, made sure we were where we needed to be, and the venue looked amazing. We got tons of compliments about the venue.

The Hacienda exceeded my expectations. I don't say that lightly. Just awesome. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Rocio · Married on 07/15/2018

Everyone at my wedding fell in love with this place. Everything was very organized to the very small details. The coordinator was close by to us at all times to help ensure everything was in order. Special thanks to Art and Christin for the awesome job.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Destiny · Married on 07/01/2018

The Hacienda was the perfect dream venue that we could have ever dreamed of! Not only was it affordable but with the venue's basically all-inclusive package it made planning so easy. We ended up picking their Sunday Brunch option. Everyone from the coordinators to the hosts to the waiters we met at the venue were so professional and friendly. The venue itself as a renovated old Spanish home is so beautiful. We fell in love with the venue as soon as we visited. With all its natural rustic elegant charm, we hardly had to use any decorations. The food was amazing to say the least. Guests were raving about how it was the best wedding food they ever had. The coordinators really worked as a team and walked us every step of the way from the day we booked them to our actual wedding day. They are so professional and organized and made the whole process go so smoothly. We did not feel stressed out at all and on the wedding day, we were able to have fun with our guests! We are so happy we picked the Hacienda and really could not have imagined our wedding to be anywhere else. Thank you very much to all the coordinators (shout out to Christin and Melissa - our day of wedding coordinators) and staff of the Hacienda, we would recommend you to anyone and everyone! Can't wait to go back for Sunday Brunch or Thursday Dinner!

Sent on 07/15/2018

reyna · Married on 06/09/2018

Beautiful romantic venue! Everything went perfect! I would of preferred another meeting with wedding coordinator though. Just to put my mind at ease.

Sent on 06/27/2018
  • Lisa

Lisa Blair · Married on 06/03/2018

Dream Wedding + Premium Service + Gorgeous Venue

We had our wedding at The Hacienda just over a year ago and we couldn't imagine a better experience!! It was really important to us to have a wedding that was stress-free, so that we could enjoy every moment. The Hacienda delivered on that and so much more. It was such a joy to work with their team from start to finish. They made us feel so comfortable and conveyed at every turn that they had everything covered. Because of that, we were able to be present with our family and friends and enjoy every minute of our special day. We also couldn't have asked for a more beautiful venue. The atmosphere was so romantic - and their staff is incredibly attentive. A huge bonus for us was the all-inclusive pricing, including food, alcohol, linens, chairs, tableware, centerpieces and even the cake! We chose to have breakfast for dinner (because that's the first meal we made together!) and had a delicious Mimosa bar with fresh fruit. We had our dream wedding at The Hacienda - and we are truly thankful for all that their team did to bring our special day to life.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Marisa · Married on 04/06/2018

Words cannot describe this place! It’s like if you got transported back in time! Absolutely gorgeous!!! We got so many compliments about our venue, the food, and the atmosphere! The coordinators are amazing! Leann was so sweet and kept us on track! Everything about this place is magical! I look forward to celebrating anniversaries here on their Sunday brunches. That is also a special thing about this place. You can come back for Sunday brunches too! So even after your big day is done, you can come back to celebrate your anniversaries and any other event or just to get some amazing food! We will definitely be back! Our friends loved our venue so much that they booked their wedding after seeing ours! Talk about leaving a impression. Thanks The Hacienda for truly making my day amazing. The fairytale every girl dreams of! ❤️

Sent on 06/18/2018
    The Hacienda 60
    The Hacienda 61
    The Hacienda 62

Jack · Married on 03/23/2018

My Wife and I got married at The Hacienda on March 23rd, 2018.
    The planning of the wedding went so smooth and everything thanks to The Hacienda Staff. They have so many options for the food as well as the decorating of the tables and sitting arrangements. Every single space has its own character and our guests loved every inch of the venue. the service was superb and we could not ask for a more professional team than the one that is at The Hacienda. My Wife and I are so thankful and happy that we choose this venue for our Big Day.
    Thank you so much.
    Jack & Brittney Pierce

Sent on 04/16/2018

Jazmin · Married on 02/16/2018

Wonderful venue!! All inclusive for the ceremony and reception!! The staff were so attentive and the service was impeccable!! I would highly recommend them for any event!!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Heather · Married on 11/18/2017

The Hacienda is a GORGEOUS venue!! No need to decorate - it's already beautiful on its own! The Hacienda makes it easy - they cater, they have beautiful linens and centerpieces for tables, they provide a wedding planner, they have a DELICIOUS carrot wedding cake (don't knock it till you try it!). We had our own personal touches for the tables, but staff did all the decorating for us. For the ceremony, they require and provide a live pianist, who did an amazing job with our custom song requests. Hacienda requires you to choose a DJ from their list, but there are a lot of choices, and American Mobile Music did an excellent job DJing and MCing. The entire event, and planning it, went very smoothly and our guests loved it - lots of compliments!

Sent on 12/14/2017