The Hacienda Reviews

The Hacienda 6
The Hacienda 7

Marisa Mendoza · Married on 02/17/2019

Exceptional Wedding Venue

The Hacienda is a great wedding venue. This past February, my husband and I held a brunch ceremony and reception in the Taos Room and Courtyard and words cannot express how wonderful The Hacienda is. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful. Everywhere you turn is picture worthy and has a romantic historical feel. The food is great, it is Mexican style buffet which features everything you can think of from omelette station, tamales, carnitas, and enchiladas. Most importantly, the venue is one of the most affordable venues I found in the area for the quality of service and all inclusive package. The all inclusive package is a price per person which includes use of a designated area of the venue, buffet, unlimited champagne/alcohol, cake, linen, tables, etc. There is no additional venue fee. You cannot beat that anywhere! The best part of my wedding experience at The Hacienda were the event coordinators that are included in your wedding package. From the beginning stages to the day of, The Hacienda event coordinators consistently work so hard to ensure that your day is perfect and that your wedding vision is happening. I am a bit of a control freak and explained exactly to the coordinators how I envisioned my wedding day and all the details (favors, name placements, seating chart) and they took care of all the set up. The day of the wedding, they guided me throughout the process and all the details went perfectly. My husband and I were so happy with how the day turned out and highly recommend (I mean highly) The Hacienda to anyone for their special day.

Sent on 02/28/2019
    The Hacienda 15
    The Hacienda 16
  • Crystal

Crystal Rose · Married on 02/09/2019

Never thought I would have this level of wedding experience

I’m so happy we checked out the Hacienda. I never thought of having a big wedding because of the cost but the hacienda is incredibly affordable and the most beautiful site we visited so it was a no brainer. One and only negative was there were a few things that were miscommunicated such as the centerpieces and another the ceremony music. We were told by someone we had a choice of roses or orchids but roses are only for December weddings, and ceremony music must be live and if you choose anything off the list of the pianist it’ll cost $25 whether or not he knows it. These few things are fine but because there are a few different people helping you, you will get different answers. I still give 10/10 or 5 stars because of the helpfulness of Lauralee and Christin and also Claudia the manager. Thank you for bringing my dream wedding to life.

Sent on 02/16/2019

Judy T · Married on 02/03/2019

Beautiful Venue!

I’d like to start off with saying The Hacienda is one of the best choices I made throughout my wedding planning. The effortless decors spent on our end to the food provided were beyond exceptional. It is pretty much a one stop shop! My husband and I are still at awe at the whole experience we received from the venue and our coordinators Malissa and Lauralee! The venue will forever be a special place for us and we can’t wait to visit again for brunch!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Annie Duong · Married on 01/26/2019

Fairytale without the Pricetag

I was looking for an effortless, one-stop-shop location to host my wedding and am so happy I went with the decision to go with The Hacienda. The venue and decor is so full of charm. I cannot over emphasize that you do not need anything else to enhance what is already provided as part of the wedding package. I was very pleased with the level of service the staff and wedding coordinators provided leading up to - and the day of - the wedding. We had a 75 person champagne brunch wedding and 4.5 hours was adequate timeslot to complete our ceremony, formal pictures, welcome speech, host a first dance & a mother son dance, cut cake, and best man/maid of honor toasts. I highly recommend the hosted bar if you do not think all your guests will be drinking. My family from out of town are quite picky eaters and I was a little worried about what they would think of the food but many of my aunts and uncles complimented the fancy breakfast food, and went back for seconds on the carrot cake.

My recommendation is to host a daytime wedding and bring in entertainment instead of the typical DJ/dancing that comes with evening weddings. We surprised the crowd by bringing in a magician and a caricaturist - which was a huge hit all around. Instead of a DJ we opted for Cale Music (which came recommended from The Hacienda) and they were truly a remarkable duo. We had lots of children and hired an event chaperone and brought in activities for the Kid's Table (a must do for families with LOTS of children). I brought in favors, guestbook, a ton of extra "day of" items to set up and provided the coordinators with the latitude to set up how they please without much instructions - I'm so glad I did because they did it beautifully (pinterest worthy).

I would say The Hacienda is a perfect fit for anyone looking for ease, fun, and fairytale without the pricetag. Special thank you Christin and Melissa for being stellar coordinators! Thank you Hacienda for giving me the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Jamie · Married on 12/15/2018

Fantastic!

The Hacienda is a fabulous place to get married! The wedding coordinators are easy to work with. They were prompt with responding to my emails. They answered all my questions and were able to direct me with what to do and when. They were also very helpful the day of the wedding! The grounds and ceremony site are beautiful. I got married during the holiday season, and the holiday decorations looked lovely at the ceremony site and at the reception! Many people commented how beautiful everything was. The food and cake was great. I was just too excited to eat much! They laid out my pictures and sign-in book for me and gift table. Fantastic job!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Dixie · Married on 11/17/2018

A magical place with an incredibly helpful team!

The Hacienda far exceeded our expectations and truly made our day special. They handle pretty much everything you need them to on the day of. They are super organized and attentive. The location is beautiful and unique and our guests absolutely loved it. It needs very little in terms of decorations because it is so beautiful all on its own. The food was delicious and the team there was beyond attentive and continuously kept us updated and treated us and our guests in the kindest way. I couldn't have imagined a better place to have had our wedding. Thank you Hacienda for everything you did to make our day special and put us at ease.

Sent on 12/17/2018
    The Hacienda 17

Natally Santillan · Married on 10/12/2018

October Wedding 2018

My husband I choose the hacienda because when you step inside it feels like a different world. We loved the beautiful architecture and the different plants that can be found all throughout the venue. When contacting the hacienda regarding our wedding they were very flexible on the time they could meet and accommodating to our requests. When it came down to the wedding they had coordinators that were very helpful in organizing the flow of the wedding, without their help the wedding wouldn't of been as fun and cohesive. I definitely absolutely recommend the hacienda for a wedding or any special event, till this day we still have guest telling us it was one of the funnest weddings they've been to!

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Marisa

Marisa · Married on 09/21/2018

Best venue ever! Amazing!

I don’t even know where to begin. Going with The Hacienda was one of the best decisions we could have made. Christin and Art were with us the day of and they did such an amazing job. At all times I felt so confident in them. A few moments i would ask Christin to do something and she already had it taken care of. She was amazing and went above and beyond! The venue was beautiful. We get constant compliments from our guests telling us how great the venue was, the food, the CAKE! Oh my gosh, the cake! So amazing. Everyone LOVED our wedding, and all thanks goes to the hacienda and their amazing team! So attentive and caring!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    The Hacienda 18
    The Hacienda 19
  • becca

becca · Married on 09/07/2018

Dream Wedding

From the beginning to the end, I couldn't have asked for a better venue and staff. All the things you forget on your wedding day, The Hacienda remembers. They made our day more special than ever.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/21/2018

My wife and I were married here in July 2018. When choosing a venue, we were attracted to the Spanish/Old California aesthetic of the Hacienda.

As we went through the planning process, we felt more an more confident in our decision. The team at The Hacienda made everything easy for us. We almost felt guilty for being so relaxed!

Our wedding went perfectly. Everything flowed smoothly, Christin and Art, our coordinators, made sure we were where we needed to be, and the venue looked amazing. We got tons of compliments about the venue.

The Hacienda exceeded my expectations. I don't say that lightly. Just awesome. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Rocio · Married on 07/15/2018

Everyone at my wedding fell in love with this place. Everything was very organized to the very small details. The coordinator was close by to us at all times to help ensure everything was in order. Special thanks to Art and Christin for the awesome job.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Destiny · Married on 07/01/2018

The Hacienda was the perfect dream venue that we could have ever dreamed of! Not only was it affordable but with the venue's basically all-inclusive package it made planning so easy. We ended up picking their Sunday Brunch option. Everyone from the coordinators to the hosts to the waiters we met at the venue were so professional and friendly. The venue itself as a renovated old Spanish home is so beautiful. We fell in love with the venue as soon as we visited. With all its natural rustic elegant charm, we hardly had to use any decorations. The food was amazing to say the least. Guests were raving about how it was the best wedding food they ever had. The coordinators really worked as a team and walked us every step of the way from the day we booked them to our actual wedding day. They are so professional and organized and made the whole process go so smoothly. We did not feel stressed out at all and on the wedding day, we were able to have fun with our guests! We are so happy we picked the Hacienda and really could not have imagined our wedding to be anywhere else. Thank you very much to all the coordinators (shout out to Christin and Melissa - our day of wedding coordinators) and staff of the Hacienda, we would recommend you to anyone and everyone! Can't wait to go back for Sunday Brunch or Thursday Dinner!

Sent on 07/15/2018

reyna · Married on 06/09/2018

Beautiful romantic venue! Everything went perfect! I would of preferred another meeting with wedding coordinator though. Just to put my mind at ease.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Marisa · Married on 04/06/2018

Words cannot describe this place! It’s like if you got transported back in time! Absolutely gorgeous!!! We got so many compliments about our venue, the food, and the atmosphere! The coordinators are amazing! Leann was so sweet and kept us on track! Everything about this place is magical! I look forward to celebrating anniversaries here on their Sunday brunches. That is also a special thing about this place. You can come back for Sunday brunches too! So even after your big day is done, you can come back to celebrate your anniversaries and any other event or just to get some amazing food! We will definitely be back! Our friends loved our venue so much that they booked their wedding after seeing ours! Talk about leaving a impression. Thanks The Hacienda for truly making my day amazing. The fairytale every girl dreams of! ❤️

Sent on 06/18/2018
    The Hacienda 25
    The Hacienda 26
    The Hacienda 27

Jack · Married on 03/23/2018

My Wife and I got married at The Hacienda on March 23rd, 2018.
    The planning of the wedding went so smooth and everything thanks to The Hacienda Staff. They have so many options for the food as well as the decorating of the tables and sitting arrangements. Every single space has its own character and our guests loved every inch of the venue. the service was superb and we could not ask for a more professional team than the one that is at The Hacienda. My Wife and I are so thankful and happy that we choose this venue for our Big Day.
    Thank you so much.
    Jack & Brittney Pierce

Sent on 04/16/2018

Jazmin · Married on 02/16/2018

Wonderful venue!! All inclusive for the ceremony and reception!! The staff were so attentive and the service was impeccable!! I would highly recommend them for any event!!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Heather · Married on 11/18/2017

The Hacienda is a GORGEOUS venue!! No need to decorate - it's already beautiful on its own! The Hacienda makes it easy - they cater, they have beautiful linens and centerpieces for tables, they provide a wedding planner, they have a DELICIOUS carrot wedding cake (don't knock it till you try it!). We had our own personal touches for the tables, but staff did all the decorating for us. For the ceremony, they require and provide a live pianist, who did an amazing job with our custom song requests. Hacienda requires you to choose a DJ from their list, but there are a lot of choices, and American Mobile Music did an excellent job DJing and MCing. The entire event, and planning it, went very smoothly and our guests loved it - lots of compliments!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Josette · Married on 11/05/2017

The Hacienda delivered on every level and aspect of an all-inclusive venue especially for our wedding day on Nov 5th 2017! If you have not been to The Hacienda, we highly recommend a site visit for Sunday Bruch to start. Not only do the grounds/facility look amazing, the people and management are what makes this place FIRST-CLASS. The endless compliments from our friends and family speak for themselves. As the bride and groom, we were confident that we picked the ‘right’ place to tie-the-knot, but once we returned from our honeymoon and still hear the compliments come pouring in, we are positive The Hacienda exceeded every expectation. From the attention from LeAnne during our first consultation, to the numerous requests and phone calls leading to the wedding day with staff, we felt confident the whole time that we were in good hands. The process and planning is all done in-house and everyone works as team to make sure all details are handled. Our wedding coordinators at our rehearsal took diligent notes and even handled last minute changes. The day of the wedding, we moved through the day like a new king and queen due to the tireless and absolutely professional wedding coordinator (Christian), decorators, keyboardist, staff, servers, bartender, chefs and manager. Let’s not forget to mention the delicious food and cake. Art, the manager, was an exceptional host. He was so warm and kind from the moment we entered the property. He went well above and beyond by asking if we enjoyed our evening and needed anything. After a few requests, he eagerly obliged, by hunting down one of our lost items and packing up a couple extra pieces of wedding cake since we never got a chance to eat it. The Hacienda maintains a high quality that is unmatched. With the unwavering attention to bringing a superior service and experience, this place absolutely entitled to the accolades and awards. We will be sure to make it to Sunday Brunch for our anniversaries and recommend to others.

Sent on 01/13/2018
  • Chris

Chris · Married on 10/22/2017

My Wife and I got married Here on Sunday evening on 10/22/2017 :) All of our guests , My Wife and I LOVED THE HACIENDA! . Very professional , and The Hacienda is so Beautiful. The Food very Delicous and all the staff very helpful and kind . We want to Thank everyone at the Hacienda and Lee Ann for helping us out since the get go :) You guys never rushed us and always had the extra time to answer our questions and also gave us great advice for our wedding :) Thank You all so much !! 10 stars ! Also Leo the cat so adorable :) from Chris and Leo :)

Sent on 11/12/2017

Aly · Married on 09/15/2017

The hacienda could not have been more perfect for our wedding. The team was incredibly responsive, aided to my every need and set everything up the day of exactly as I pictured it. They were helpful with planning ideas, honest when the bride wanted to do something different and straight forward when it came to the cost of things. Thank you so much, our wedding was incredible!

Sent on 09/29/2017
    The Hacienda 28
    The Hacienda 29
    The Hacienda 30
    The Hacienda 31
    The Hacienda 32

Astrid · Married on 08/11/2017

It was worth every penny. Very happy with their service and list of vendors. Great staff! Our wedding was perfect thanks to the Hacienda coordinators.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2017

The staff was outstanding. They were always available to answer my questions, concerns etc in planning our wedding, they are extremely knowledgeable and courteous. The venue is awesome at nighttime. The cake is outstanding. Everything was perfect on our wedding night. I can't enough compliments for The Hacienda!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Joe · Married on 05/28/2017

My wife and I recently had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Hacienda and couldn’t have been happier with our experience. We first visited the venue at one of their open house nights, which I would highly recommend to couples interested in using the Hacienda for their wedding venue -- it gave us a chance to meet some of the staff and also see how the venue looks at night, decorated as if for a wedding. The staff, especially our coordinators Art and Christin, were exceptionally friendly, professional, and organized. Throughout the planning process they did everything possible to make things stress-free for us, and on the day of the wedding they kept the program and other vendors on schedule. The venue itself is beautiful and the Hacienda provides much of what you need, which helps keep planning simple. We were very happy with our experience with the Hacienda and would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 06/08/2017

Christina · Married on 05/28/2017

The Hacienda offered everything my husband and I could have hoped for our wedding on 5/28/17. We were amazed at the beauty of the venue, a garden oasis in the middle of Santa Ana. Lush greenery, golden lights throughout the property, and white canopies give off a very romantic feel. The multiple wedding coordinators were so helpful and quick to respond to emails. Our specific day-of-coordinators Art and Christin were a joy to work with and they made sure we were fed and had drinks (margaritas are awesome!) throughout the night. The coordinators set up our decorations for our sweetheart and welcome tables even better than we had planned. Our wedding guests had a wonderful time and gushed about the delicious taco/enchilada buffet, wedding carrot cake, and strong drinks. This all-inclusive wedding venue is a hidden gem in Orange County that made our wedding so special. Thank you Hacienda!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Vicki · Married on 03/18/2017

Before discovering the Hacienda, we had spent hours scouring the internet for a venue that fit our style, budget, and location. After our first visit, we were completely in love with the place. We were given a meal voucher to come and taste the food before making a decision. My fiance and I had the best dinner (we tried the Salmon) and the ambiance felt very romantic and relaxing. After that second visit, we knew we made the right choice. Throughout the entire planning process, the Hacienda was very responsive to our questions and helped make planning way less stressful. Because they've done so many weddings, they already have checklists to walk you through every step and detail. I especially loved the fact that I didn't need to hire a separate vendor for food, a cake, or table/chair rentals. Everything was included! I didn't even need a florist because the venue was already lush with greenery. They even included orchid flowers on each table, flowers for our cake and sweetheart table! I really don't think we could've gotten through our wedding day without our amazing coordinators! The day of any wedding is always hectic, and they were even awesome enough to help me print my vows before the ceremony. When I arrived, everything was already set up just the way I pictured it. The coordinators even helped me set up a tea ceremony table, with red table linens, and a hot water kettle! Throughout the evening, our coordinators were excellent with communication to let us know when we needed to skip to the next activity. They helped us round everyone up and notified us when we needed extra time with certain vendors. Many of our guests complimented us on how beautiful the wedding and venue was. We were so happy with our choice to book this place and would highly recommend to anyone!

TIP: The dates do fill up really quickly, especially on Saturday nights, so please make sure that's the first thing you check!
    TIP: They also serve a delicious brunch on Sundays!

Sent on 03/28/2017