Pure Beauty by Danielle

Laguna Hills, CA View map

Makeup With a Passion!

I specialize in creating a customized one-of-a-kind experience for any bride & her party. My goal is to inspire women of all nationalities & sizes to bring out their PURE BEAUTY! Offering bridal, boudoir, engagement, bachelorette parties, makeup lessons & more. Let me bring out the Pure Beauty in you!

Call today to bring out your PURE BEAUTY!

www.purebeautybydanielle.com

info@purebeautybydanielle.com

Phone #: (949) 614-5660

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PureBeautybyDanielle?ref=hl

Yelp: http://www.yelp.com/biz/pure-beauty-by-danielle-laguna-hills

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Lindsay
    Lindsay S. Married on 06/18/2021

Best Makeup/Hair Artist in OC

Danielle and her team are so talented and know how to make you feel your absolute best! I booked Danielle for the top package that included engagement/boudoir, wedding trial and day of wedding. She is the sweetest and absolute best makeup artist I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She made me feel like a million bucks for my boudoir photos and my wedding day. She has a gift of knowing what colors work well with skin tones as well as creating magic for both hair and makeup. I could not have asked for a better hair and makeup artist for all things wedding related. Thank you so much Danielle!!!
  • Nicole
    Nicole T. Married on 05/14/2021

Danielle is the BEST!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Danielle! Her and her team are so kind and TALENTED. I have never felt more beautiful then I did on my wedding day, and I owe that to Danielle!

She is incredibly responsive, sweet, and worth every penny (which I felt was very fair for the services received). I loved that she put together a timeline for hair/makeup for my bridal party so I never had to worry about a thing!

On the day of she made all my girls look and feel their prettiest and was so fun to have around!

Pure Beauty by Danielle's reply:

Thanks Nicole so much! It was a pleasure to be there for you and I am so glad you loved everything!
  • Meghan
    Meghan Married on 05/30/2020

Wedding glam

Cannot recommend Danielle enough!!! She has been with me every step of the way as our wedding was forced to change multiple times in 2020. I seriously couldn't have imagined a better updo for my wedding and my makeup lasted through MANY happy tears! She & Toni had me and my bridal party so at ease during a crazy morning prepping for our backyard wedding. She was attentive to all my girls and my mom, ensuring everyone looked FABULOUS! The best day with the best hair and makeup team :)

Pure Beauty by Danielle's reply:

Thanks Meghan sooooo much!! It was an absolute pleasure to be there on your most special day! We LOVED it! Congrats babe!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Mercede & Bibhor
    40 photos · 11/24/2019

EVENTS by Robin EVENTS by Robin Wedding Planners

Pure Beauty by Danielle is extremely passionate and talented in what she does! Danielle goes about and beyond for her brides and makes sure they feel beautiful on their big day! You only get one try on your wedding day to look gorgeous, and Danielle will ensure you are pampered, listened to and taken care of. You will not be disappointed when booking Danielle - she is the sweetest!!

Jason Burns Photography Jason Burns Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of working with Danielle on more then a few weddings. She does an amazing job! Her work photographs beautifully and the brides always look flawless. She and her crew are fun and friendly to work with and I recommend her to any bride that wants to look the absolute best she can on her wedding day!

Laguna Hills, 92653
Location of (Pure Beauty by Danielle)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding