Pure Beauty by Danielle

Pure Beauty by Danielle

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Pure Beauty by Danielle

Makeup With a Passion!

I specialize in creating a customized one-of-a-kind experience for any bride & her party. My goal is to inspire women of all nationalities & sizes to bring out their PURE BEAUTY! Offering bridal, boudoir, engagement, bachelorette parties, makeup lessons & more. Let me bring out the Pure Beauty in you!

Call today to bring out your PURE BEAUTY!

www.purebeautybydanielle.com

Consultations (8)
Contour Makeup (5)
Group Discounts (4)
Airbrush Makeup (1)

I happily give PureBeauty by Danielle a full five star rating! As a professional, she takes the time to understand your entire vision for your wedding, so that she can make sure you look your absolute best. She is methodical with writing down details and maps out what she’s going to do to make sure it’s as perfect as possible. I went into my bridal trial session quite anxious, as I have been genuinely unhappy when I have gotten my makeup done by professionals previously. I hate looking “over done” and prefer a natural look. Danielle completely understood and made sure I had a very polished but soft look on my wedding day. She made me look done up and beautiful, while still looking like myself, which was important to me. That said, what I love the most about her though, is that Danielle is very personable and has the ability to calm your nerves and put you at ease during a time of pre wedding stress. We had a real heart to heart during my trial, and felt like I’d known her forever. Everyone in my wedding party loved her, as she kept conversation light and fun as we got ready together in the morning. Danielle makes you feel like she’s been a friend for ages, and that you wish you could grab coffee later! I wouldn’t change a thing she did, and if I ever need my makeup done in California again, I’ll be a repeat client!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Cassie, 6/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Danielle was amazing at what she does. She always super fast at responding to any emails and clarify anything I have questions on. We met her at one of the Invisible Touch social event and decided to book her after seeing some of her past works.
I love the way she did our makeup because it looks so natural and yet so flawless. My makeup stayed on the whole day and I didn't really do any touch-up. Danielle also gave me a little emergency kit just in case I have to do some touch up throughout the day which is so sweet of her. She showed up on time and ready to go the second she got there. We started pretty early in the morning and her energy kept us up! Thank you for being awesome!!!

Profile Picture KRISTY, 12/16/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

I found Danielle and her business through online reviews, reading comments from past clients on her amazing work. I decided to contact her to do makeup for my engagement photo shoot and inquired on her availability for hair and makeup for my wedding. Danielle was quick to respond, providing more information about her and her business, including pricing, and she was interested in additional details of my wedding.

We first met for my photo shoot makeup appointment at her stylish salon. I had Pinterest images of makeup ideas that she adapted to better fit my style. Meeting up with my (then) fiancé after, he complimented me on how beautiful I looked. For my trial appointment, Danielle was accommodating of my work schedule. We went over more Pinterest images and she tried multiple up-dos with my long, very thick hair. She took photos of each to keep in my file so I could make a decision later for the one I wanted to do on my wedding day. I did end up making changes to my hairstyle, as my fiancé made it known he preferred not an up-do. I emailed Danielle new style ideas that were closer to what my fiancé liked and asked if she thought I needed another trial session. Danielle felt confident she could manage on the day of my wedding and I had complete trust in her. During my trial, Danielle and I also discussed the incorporation of flowers in my hair and when I did not receive hair flowers from my florist before my wedding, but instead leaves, twigs, and succulents, Danielle worked magic and made a dreamy floral hairpiece.

Danielle and assistant Crystal did hair and makeup for all of my bridesmaids and both moms. They arrived early to our hotel room for set up and were fun, entertaining, personal, and professional as we got ready for the day. All of us looked beautiful and cohesive. Danielle also gave me a touch-up gift with items I'm still using. If you're looking for a hair/makeup artist that will bring out your pure beauty, please contact Danielle for your event.

Profile Picture Tony & Alicia, 6/24/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Group Discounts, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Pure Beauty by Danielle Pricing

220x220 sq 1468259324916 danielle davison favorites 0026
220x220 sq 1471883386972 danielle davison favorites 0004
220x220 sq 1471883890785 dsc4141

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Pure Beauty by Danielle is extremely passionate and talented in what she does! Danielle goes about and beyond for her brides and makes sure they feel beautiful on their big day! You only get one try on your wedding day to look gorgeous, and Danielle will ensure you are pampered, listened to and taken care of. You will not be disappointed when booking Danielle - she is the sweetest!!

I've had the pleasure of working with Danielle on more then a few weddings. She does an amazing job! Her work photographs beautifully and the brides always look flawless. She and her crew are fun and friendly to work with and I recommend her to any bride that wants to look the absolute best she can on her wedding day!

Laguna Hills, CA 92653   See On Map