Pure Beauty by Danielle

Pure Beauty by Danielle

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Pure Beauty by Danielle

Makeup With a Passion!

I specialize in creating a customized one-of-a-kind experience for any bride & her party. My goal is to inspire women of all nationalities & sizes to bring out their PURE BEAUTY! Offering bridal, boudoir, engagement, bachelorette parties, makeup lessons & more. Let me bring out the Pure Beauty in you!

Call today to bring out your PURE BEAUTY!

www.purebeautybydanielle.com

Consultations (8)
Contour Makeup (5)
Group Discounts (4)
Airbrush Makeup (1)

Danielle is truly an artist! I don't think I have enough words to describe how beautiful she made me look and feel on our special day...my make-up was flawless. She not only made me look and feel beautiful but she made all my bridesmaids and mom look and feel incredible too. I was obsessed with everyone's hair and make up by Danielle. I am so grateful to have had her by my side on my special day and I will continue to recommend her to everyone! She also is very detailed and organized which made our planning process flawless. Love you Danielle & team!!! XOXO

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/17/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I happily give PureBeauty by Danielle a full five star rating! As a professional, she takes the time to understand your entire vision for your wedding, so that she can make sure you look your absolute best. She is methodical with writing down details and maps out what she’s going to do to make sure it’s as perfect as possible. I went into my bridal trial session quite anxious, as I have been genuinely unhappy when I have gotten my makeup done by professionals previously. I hate looking “over done” and prefer a natural look. Danielle completely understood and made sure I had a very polished but soft look on my wedding day. She made me look done up and beautiful, while still looking like myself, which was important to me. That said, what I love the most about her though, is that Danielle is very personable and has the ability to calm your nerves and put you at ease during a time of pre wedding stress. We had a real heart to heart during my trial, and felt like I’d known her forever. Everyone in my wedding party loved her, as she kept conversation light and fun as we got ready together in the morning. Danielle makes you feel like she’s been a friend for ages, and that you wish you could grab coffee later! I wouldn’t change a thing she did, and if I ever need my makeup done in California again, I’ll be a repeat client!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Cassie, 6/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Danielle is such an amazing artist. She did my hair & makeup, my friends, my mom and my in-laws during my wedding day. Everyone was so happy with how their makeup came out and everyone looked truly stunning. Highly recommend!!

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1468259324916 danielle davison favorites 0026
220x220 sq 1471883386972 danielle davison favorites 0004
220x220 sq 1471883890785 dsc4141

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Pure Beauty by Danielle is extremely passionate and talented in what she does! Danielle goes about and beyond for her brides and makes sure they feel beautiful on their big day! You only get one try on your wedding day to look gorgeous, and Danielle will ensure you are pampered, listened to and taken care of. You will not be disappointed when booking Danielle - she is the sweetest!!

I've had the pleasure of working with Danielle on more then a few weddings. She does an amazing job! Her work photographs beautifully and the brides always look flawless. She and her crew are fun and friendly to work with and I recommend her to any bride that wants to look the absolute best she can on her wedding day!

Laguna Hills, CA 92653   See On Map