$3,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About EVENTS by Robin

Let's get the bubbly poured, your wedding planned, you down the aisle to say "I Do" and dance the night away!

Our goal is to make sure our couples have fun along the way and can look back at the planning process with a big smile.  Planning your wedding is a once in a lifetime experience that should be enjoyed, not dreaded!

EVENTS by Robin strives to make planning your wedding a very personalized process and making sure all your dreams and wishes come true.  No detail is too small to tend to.  Great attention to detail, creativity, professionalism, organization, flexibility and accommodating and fun natures makes planning your dream wedding with Robin and team a very pleasant experience!

Helping make their couple’s wishes and dreams come true on their special day is what puts a smile on their faces!  We make relationships top priority whether it’s working with vendors, the venue or planning closely with her couples - connecting and respecting others are the key to success!

With years of experience and many successful events, our wedding expert team will execute a flawless production, while taking the burden and stress of your shoulders!  Why stress over all the millions of details, when our team can handle them for you.  You should truly enjoy and experience the biggest day of your life with no worries!

xoxo,

Partial Planning (2)
Civil (1)
Destination (1)
Religious (1)

After seeing the amazing job Robin did with my sister’s wedding, there was no other option for me when it came to planning my wedding. My sister and I had vastly different styles, but Robin and her team understood exactly what we were going for and designed completely unique but equally beautiful weddings for us both! I was one of those brides who knows what they like, but didn’t quite know how to put it all together. Every conversation and email with Robin put me at ease. Her creative eye and knowledge of the industry were HUGE assets to me. I had absolutely no concerns going into my wedding day and was so glad to have Robin on the scene to keep everything moving flawlessly. THANK YOU Robin and team for making my wedding a dream

Photos
Profile Picture Jennie, 4/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Seriously such an amazing night! Your team helped me fix my bustle in an instant haha it may seem like a minor detail but if they had not helped i wouldn’t have been able to have SO much fun on the dance floor! I truly appreciated all the attention to detail that you girls put into our event. Thank you thank you thank you for everything! I wouldn’t change anything, it honestly could not have gone any better!

Profile Picture Terra, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Robin and her team were truly exceptional and made our day as seamless and special as we had hoped it would be! Robin is very responsive to questions and emails at all hours of the day and is an excellent choice for a wedding planner. On the day of, Alice was gracious and calm yet organized and on top of making sure things ran smoothly!! We highly recommend Robin and her team for any wedding or event!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 2/3/18, 1 Review

Military
Number of Planners
5 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Robin and her team are amazing at their jobs! They're talented, organized and very sweet. Those qualities are exactly what you want in a wedding coordinator. I've had the pleasure of working with Robin on several weddings and things always go smoothly. I'm always excited when I know I'll be working with her! I have peace of mind that the day will go as planned and will be beautiful!

As a wedding vendor myself, I have worked with more Wedding and Event Planners that you can imagine. Most are great, but Robin is someone who is very special and so good at what she does. The reason Robin stands out is because she not only knows exactly how to excute the most beautiful, high end, and glamours events, but she also makes the whole process a ton of fun. Robin is naturally a kind, warm and dedicated person. She brings all these attributes to her work, and also entails this in her whole team. I could not recommend Robin and her team highly enough.

Robin's bubbly and bright personality make her the perfect choice when it comes to professional full service wedding coordination. From beginning to end, she is simply delightful to work with and is always on top of all aspects of her event. Robin's experience and imput well equip her to execute and come out successful no matter the challenge and we highly suggest her services for anyone looking to work with a lovely and talented Coordinator.

Corona del Mar, CA 92625   See On Map