Whittier, CA 90601 Map · Phone number

Nicolette Moku Photography 1
Nicolette Moku Photography 2
Nicolette Moku Photography 3

Nicole · Married on 04/13/2018

Nicolette is amazing! She really pays attention to detail and gets the little things to really make your photos stand out. My now husband and I had our engagement photos and wedding photos taken by Nicolette. I am writing this review before seeing the wedding photos but after seeing her work with our engagement photos, I have no doubt they will be amazing. For someone who is not photogenic, Nicolette really tries to make you feel comfortable during photo sessions and doesn't push you to do anything you don't want to. She is very patient and kind and I know we will use her again in the future. Nicolette, you are wonderful! Thank you for helping us create these special memories with us and we will see you soon!

Sent on 04/18/2018
    Nicolette Moku Photography 4
    Nicolette Moku Photography 5
    Nicolette Moku Photography 6
  • Jm2017

Janet · Married on 05/06/2017

Nicolette is an amazing photographer! She was one of the first vendors I booked for our wedding. It was a wonderful experience working with Nicolette. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and we got so many great pictures from our engagement shoot and wedding. She is the sweetest person and a pleasure to work with. Nicolette was there throughout the process and was always available and in communication with us. We can't wait to work with her again!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Heather · Married on 01/28/2017

Nicolette was our photographer for our wedding at the end of January in Laguna Beach and she was amazing! She is so talented, sweet and patient and the pictures from our wedding were beyond gorgeous. She was very responsive and helpful during the months leading up to the wedding and especially on the day of. She met any time frame that she said she would and my husband and I were so happy with the experience and the pictures. If you're considering using Nicolette to photograph your wedding or any special event, I highly recommend her. She was the best and I hope to have an excuse to use her again in the future.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Award

Nicolette Moku Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,801.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

• Kreative Hands
    Kreative Hands Wedding Florists

We did not have an opportunity to personally meet Nicolette. However, she captured our clients wedding beautifully!. They were professional, took their time, observed the beautiful surroundings of Triunfo Vineyards in Agoura that made our clients day so special. It was a spread out venue and the floral decor was also spread out in so many different areas! Every details was captured beautifully including some awesome photography of the couples special moments! It was comforting to see many of floral images on their Instagram feed! Thank you Nicollette Moku Photography! We would highly recommend their services!

• EVENTS by Robin
    EVENTS by Robin Wedding Planners

I've been privileged to work with Nicolette on many of my client's weddings and have more on the books to come for 2014 & 2015! She's very sweet, professional, easy to get along with, flexible and talented. Nicolette is truly passionate about her work and it shows greatly in her photos! All of my clients have nothing but positive things to say about their experience with her. She also has a very fair turn around time for her photos - trust me, some photographers take forever. I always get excited getting sneak peeks from Nicolette after a client's wedding weekend! I highly recommend Nicolette to all of my clients to capture their big days!

• Whittier, 90601 See on map