El Segundo, CA 90245 Map · Phone number

About Vanessa Shaushkin lifestyle photographer

I'm a photographer based out of los angeles, but travel through out the state of California.

I love to travel, listen to music, hanging out with my family, and support local arts but my passion is taking photographs. I am always taking pictures. If not with my DSLR it’s with my iPhone or point and shoot. I capture the important moments in life, and candidly at times, the not so important. From the moments we say “I Do”, “Goodbye” and ”Happy Birthday”. I also donate my time as a photographer to charities i'm passionate about!

I have a 15 year background in photography.

Please drop me a note to say ‘HI!” and let me know how I can assist in your photography needs.

(408)963-1289

pandj 4
kbweb 10

8 Reviews for Vanessa Shaushkin lifestyle photographer

Katie · Married on 10/19/2013

Vanessa shot our wedding on October 19, 2013 in Livermore. We just got the pictures and are thrilled. I find myself looking through them again and again and just smiling :) We have received a ton of compliments from family and friends about how beautiful our pictures turned out.

The photos are wonderful and they really captured the emotion of the day. Vanessa was professional, well prepared, and communicated with us before, during, and after the wedding. She has a great eye for locations and lighting. Her turn around time was awesome and she communicated via email regarding updates and when we could expect our photos. She has a great eye for detail, both in her photography and the products she provides - adorable wooden, carved flash drive that she also personalized with our initials. She also gave us a cute Christmas ornament with our initials (which totally fit our wedding's theme).

In addition to her role as the photographer, she gave great tips throughout the planning and on the day of. When we met up for the first time to get to know each other, she asked great questions to help prepare and to get a feel for who we were. She also gave recommendations when we were discussing our favors, helping us decide on a type of CD to use (ones that look like vinyl albums). Also after the ceremony, when we were signing the marriage certificate/license, she gave advice regarding how to fill it all in - since we were all new to it.

All in all, she was fun to work with, took amazing pictures, and I highly recommend her!

*Also worth noting is she has great taste as far as second shooters go - they worked well together and combined for some awesome photo memories.

Sent on 11/17/2013

hawley · Married on 09/28/2013

Vanessa Shaushkin was so awesome to work with! We felt like we were working with a friend. She made it easy to pose and be ourselves in front of the camera because of how chill and fun she was to work with. She has a great eye and has good ideas for placement. We really wanted our pictures to look vintage/rustic and she was able to create that look for us..not to mention she is very reasonable on pricing!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Vanessa was amazing photographer who fulfilled all of my wishes for a beautiful set of pictures that I can look to to relive my perfectly wedding. I will always be grateful for the memories create by her wonderful work. Thank you Vanessa and Klick Photographic!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Vanessa Shaushkin lifestyle photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,182.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism