EVENTS by Robin Reviews

EVENTS by Robin 6
EVENTS by Robin 7

Chelsea · Married on 08/10/2019

Went Above and Beyond to Make Our Wedding Amazing

We could not have be happier with the Events by Robin team as our coordinators for our wedding. Robin, Brandi and Danielle went above and beyond to make our big day a huge success. When our original venue canceled on us three months before our wedding, Robin and her team were instrumental in sending us a comprehensive list of venues that were available.

Once we found a new venue, they were fantastic at helping coordinate with our vendors to make it a seamless transition.

A big shoutout to Brandi and Danielle who helped navigate some of the challenges/ road bumps on our wedding day and made me feel so relaxed and confident that it would all get handled. I was able to fully enjoy our special day and be in the moment.

The whole Events by Robin team was organized, professional, responsive, fun, sweet and kind. Highly recommend working with them!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Abbigail

Abbigail Dyvig · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing team!

Events by Robin was amazing to work with. I will start by saying I was a high maintenance bride. I had a pretty good ideas of what I wanted and needed someone to help me make my vision come true. EBR 100% did just that. They set me up with their vendors they knew would give me what I wanted. They were committed to keeping an open line of communication with me and (something that I struggled with at different points with vendors that I had picked on my own) and on the day of the wedding I handed every little detail over to Brandi (one is their lead planners) and was able to enjoy my wedding day! The money I saved with the vendors that EBR set me up with more then out weighed the cost of hiring EBR for what they call a month of wedding planning and a mini design. But to be honest they did so much more than that. 6 months before my wedding they were sending me vendor lists and setting me up on apps to help me manage what I needs to get done before my month of planning began with them.

This plan worked best for me because I wanted to be really involved. They have different wedding planning services for every bride depending on what your needs are.

Lastly. If you want to have fun at your wedding you have to get a wedding planner, period. And if you are going to spend the money on getting a wedding planner Events By Robin is worth the investment.

Lastly. If you want to have fun at your wedding you have to get a wedding planner, period. And if you are going to spend the money on getting a wedding planner, Events By Robin is worth the investment.

Sent on 08/17/2019
    EVENTS by Robin 8
    EVENTS by Robin 9
    EVENTS by Robin 10
    EVENTS by Robin 11
  • Amelia

Amelia Garcia · Married on 04/05/2019

Robin Was The Glue That Put Our Wedding Together

I do not even know where to begin with Robin and her team. If I had to do this all over again, Robin would be the first person I would book. Even if I were to get married in a park, backyard, or the venue I booked, I cannot stress enough how important she was to me and my wedding. Not only did they execute my perfect wedding, they enhanced the vision I had in every detail and aspect I could dream up!

Robin is such a wealth of information and the most important resource I had while planning my wedding. She helped get me focused in the right direction and gave the best tips and tricks for keeping me within my budget too. On the big day, it was so nice to have my family and wedding party ask her questions and for direction instead of me for a few hours, and Robin took care of it all. But most importantly, she somehow handles it all with the biggest smile on her face. I swear the world could burn down and Robin would have you believe you're beautiful and this is the best day ever! My guests were raving about her! My other vendors love working with her! She was more than a coordinator, she became family. And that extra step totally made the difference between our wedding and other weddings we've gone to. Even guests who couldn't quite figure out why our wedding felt so much more fun knew that the people involved made the extra noticeable difference.

And how could I forget on how flawless she executed the groom's gift! I know I made it a little complicated, but Robin handled it with perfection and it was such a hit for my husband and his groomsmen. Oh and she made sure that we ate! She even brought out the cocktail hour food to us which was so thoughtful. Of all the weddings I've been in myself, this was a first. Seriously, she took care of us the whole day and helped keep us on schedule to get the most out of what mattered to us.

Plus, look at her amazing work! It really speaks for itself. She has such a creative eye and pays so much attention to detail that I trust her fully with any event.

Sent on 06/06/2019
    EVENTS by Robin 18
  • Katie

Katie Polich · Married on 03/23/2019

Events By Robin Review

Robin and her team made our dream wedding a reality.

We had nearly a year of planning for our big day and Robin helped us every step of the way. She even did so, all while living 1000 miles away from this Colorado couple. She has an incredible knack for being prompt, organized and professional, all while exuding kindness, patience and open-mindedness.

Robin absolutely smashed the stereotypical “stressful wedding planning” mantra as she organized a checklist of necessary items. I’ll always remember the week before our big day; I was happy and calm which is a true testament to Robin’s help. Every detail was accounted for, and I don’t think I can ever thank her enough for that.

Our wedding day was the best day of our lives. We were truly treated like royalty; she accommodated our needs well before we even had a chance to need them! We had drinks and hors d’oeuvres delivered to us during sunset photos and forgotten items delivered by her and her team members. Robin handled absolutely EVERY event during our big day which allowed for a fun, stress-free and memorable wedding. We loved getting a chance to work with Megan and Brandi too! We were in great hands the entire night, especially when Katie and her MOH left essential items behind.

I don’t think we could ever explain how much Robin’s help meant to us. As we’ve reflected on our wedding, the most common thought has been how perfect our day was. Robin, THANK YOU for the hours of hard work you put into our dream wedding. You are the perfect Wedding Planner and deserve more credit than we could ever give you.

Lastly, to all of Robin’s clients who have upcoming weddings, please remember this: pack lint rollers, because Robin will do whatever it takes to deliver forgotten shoes…even if it means being bombarded by off-the-wall, crazy golden retrievers.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Marisa · Married on 09/08/2018

After finding Robin on the California Wedding Day website, I knew I needed to give her a call. All of the pictures of weddings and events that Robin has done were STUNNING and exactly the vibe I wanted my husband and I’s wedding to be. After my first initial call and meeting with Robin, I knew she was “the one”. She listened to exactly what I wanted, (even if I couldn’t fully put it into words) and executed. Robin was professional, responsive, calming, and friendly and quickly became like family.

Robin took care of all the small details that I would have never thought of and made the planning process as seamless and easy as possible. I kept saying to myself “are we sure we aren’t missing anything” because it seemed so easy and flawless. Robin not only went above and beyond, picking up a donut wall, the donuts, napkin ribbons, etc. but drove to our venue in Malibu from Orange County multiple times with no complaint and dealt with the 100 million questions from my family. I cannot say enough good things about Robin and her team and express how much I love and adore her. From the little extras she did to make sure the tables and wedding would be unique and special, to the ribbons on the napkins, to what table linens would look best, Robin knows BEST and you should entrust her in bringing your vision to life, because she will do it bigger and better than you could have ever imagined. She made my dream wedding come to life PERFECTLY and I would choose her over and over again.

Sent on 09/28/2018
    EVENTS by Robin 23
    EVENTS by Robin 24

Daniela · Married on 07/20/2018

Robin is extraordinary!

After seeing all the beautiful photographs in her portfolio of the weddings and events she has planned, I knew she would bring to life my wedding vision.

I interviewed quite a few wedding planners before I spoke to Robin and they were all very nice, but something was missing. The second I spoke to Robin for my consultation I KNEW I had found the perfect wedding planner.

The sheer idea of planning my wedding on my own was beyond daunting and she made me feel so at ease and so excited to enjoy every second of the journey. I was so impressed with how wonderfully creative she was at getting perfect all the details for our day; she was also so incredibly organized with budgeting and keeping me in the loop.

Michael and I decided to have a tiny intimate affair and went the styled elopement route with only 12 guests. Robin brought our romantic, elegant, and whimsical wedding to life and it was magical. She went above and beyond every step of the way and we are forever grateful.

I cannot wait to hire her again for all our future parties and celebrations. And of course, here’s hoping the next event she plans is our baby shower!!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Jennie · Married on 04/21/2018

After seeing the amazing job Robin did with my sister’s wedding, there was no other option for me when it came to planning my wedding. My sister and I had vastly different styles, but Robin and her team understood exactly what we were going for and designed completely unique but equally beautiful weddings for us both! I was one of those brides who knows what they like, but didn’t quite know how to put it all together. Every conversation and email with Robin put me at ease. Her creative eye and knowledge of the industry were HUGE assets to me. I had absolutely no concerns going into my wedding day and was so glad to have Robin on the scene to keep everything moving flawlessly. THANK YOU Robin and team for making my wedding a dream <3

Sent on 06/20/2018
    EVENTS by Robin 32
    EVENTS by Robin 33
    EVENTS by Robin 34

Terra · Married on 04/14/2018

Seriously such an amazing night! Your team helped me fix my bustle in an instant haha it may seem like a minor detail but if they had not helped i wouldn’t have been able to have SO much fun on the dance floor! I truly appreciated all the attention to detail that you girls put into our event. Thank you thank you thank you for everything! I wouldn’t change anything, it honestly could not have gone any better!

Sent on 06/04/2018
    EVENTS by Robin 35
    EVENTS by Robin 36
    EVENTS by Robin 37

Kristen · Married on 02/03/2018

Robin and her team were truly exceptional and made our day as seamless and special as we had hoped it would be! Robin is very responsive to questions and emails at all hours of the day and is an excellent choice for a wedding planner. On the day of, Alice was gracious and calm yet organized and on top of making sure things ran smoothly!! We highly recommend Robin and her team for any wedding or event!!

Sent on 06/04/2018
    EVENTS by Robin 38

James · Married on 11/04/2017

We would like to extend our sincerest gratitude to Robin and her team. They were very professional, responsive, and detail-oriented from start to finish. We were forced to change our wedding venue at the last minute, but they handled it with ease! Additionally, on the day of the wedding, they were tasked with the difficult challenge of completing a ballroom set up in a little over an hour and not only did they execute it very efficiently, but the ballroom turned out absolutely beautiful and their attention to detail far exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend Robin and her team!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Cheyenne · Married on 08/04/2017

I just had robin for my wedding this past weekend! She is so awesome! All my vendors complimented her with the best timeline for our wedding! She's very sweet and very easy to work with. She responds quickly and knows how to get rid of problems quickly. We were having some issues with our string trio and our florist, but she easily resolved those without causing any stress on us.

Unfortunately, robin wasn't available the day of our wedding but she brought in her assistant Marcella to help us. Marcella was there for us at any moment and set up our reception room perfectly.

Robin definitely has a great team!

Sent on 09/01/2017
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/06/2017

The wedding venue we selected (the Hilton in Huntington Beach) required to have a day of wedding coordinator. I was given a list of coordinators our venue worked with to pick from. After doing my research on the list of people we could pick from I decided to go with Robin. Robin was WONDERFUL to work with from start to finish! From our first meeting at Starbucks to talk about my desires for my wedding I could tell she was the right pick for us. I decided to add on her month to month checklist which was extra service for an additional cost which was well worth it as it helped me figure out what we needed to be doing to plan/organize for our big day. Robin used Google docs for the month to month checklist which I found to be extremely efficient and helpful. The day of schedule was also done on Google docs so that was great as well. Robin was EXTREMELY helpful with all my questions, offering advise/suggestions and was quick to reply to my emails. She is really friendly and professional. The day of our wedding Robin and her team were AMAZING! Robin always kept me informed as to what has going on, what would happen next and came to my rescue when I needed help with wedding dress. While taking our wedding pictures a wave came and soaked the bottom of my dress. Once back in our hotel room, Robin helped me rinse all the sand from my dress and then started to blow dry to bottom of my dress. AND she sent her assistant to a local store to get eyelash glue as one of my fake eyelashes was coming off and my makeup artist didn't leave me with glue. I can't begin to express my thanks to Robin and her team for all their help. She was a life saver on our big. I can't imagine doing everything needed to be done for a wedding without her help. THANK YOU ROBIN!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Meredith · Married on 04/08/2017

Robin Ballard is an excellent wedding/event coordinator!! Selecting Robin and her team was the best and most helpful decision we made in planning our daughter's wedding. Robin is so WELL organized, professional, prompt, responsive, creative and kind with a very pleasant demeanor that was noticed by all of our family and guests and so very appreciated. She was very helpful with vendor referrals and then did an excellent job coordinating with the vendors we selected. Our daughter, the bride, loved Robin from their first meeting and really enjoyed planning her very special day with her. We found her use of Google docs to be efficient and so helpful in having all the wedding details in a well organized spread sheet that we could all access and edit as needed. On our daughter's wedding day we really appreciated that her first stop was at the hotel where the bridal party was getting ready. She checked to make sure we were on schedule and offered any help. Her assistant was awesome and also very pleasant and calm. When we arrived at the venue all was running smoothly and we were able to not only stay on schedule with pictures but also to ENJOY the moments!! We did have one small issue with a missing floral centerpiece for one of the tables but Robin's assistant promptly did exactly what I asked and then Robin quickly checked in with me and added a few decorative elements that made the table look beautiful!! We are so very grateful to Robin for all that she did to help make our daughter's wedding day a truly calm, beautiful day that we were able to fully enjoy!! We highly recommend Robin Ballard for weddings and events.

Sent on 04/25/2017

Heather · Married on 01/28/2017

Robin was our wedding coordinator at Hotel Seven4One in Laguna Beach at the end of January and we could not have pulled off such an amazing day without her! Seven4one is a unique venue and you're able to customize everything from the menu to drinks to all the rental furniture which is one of the reasons we loved the venue but can also be overwhelming. Thankfully Robin helped us or we would have had no idea what to order or what we would work with the space. She helped us bring our vision to life and we could not have been happier with our rehearsal dinner and wedding day. When we told the vendors we were working with that Robin was our coordinator they all told me how much I would love working with her and they were right! Being based in NYC, the first time I met Robin was at our rehearsal dinner but I felt like I already knew her from all the calls, texts and emails. Robin was very responsive, sweet and helpful and was respectful of our budget. I highly recommend Robin--she is professional, knowledgeable, sweet and will help you execute your vision and navigate through the wedding planning process! Thank you Robin!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Tara · Married on 10/22/2016

We had our wedding October 2016 and were not sure exactly what we wanted, but we knew we wanted it to be perfect. We had a budget and Robin helped us pick out areas we could make some changes to accommodate our needs. When it all came together it was amazingly beautiful and I was so relaxed that my day was going to be perfect and it was. It was seamless and just what I had dreamed of . I am thankful Robin was there to make sure it was just perfect. I'm just sad I can't plan a wedding every month with Robin.

Sent on 04/05/2017

Dena · Married on 10/01/2016

I can't say enough great things about Robin. She is professional, responsive, experienced, so easy to work with, and has made planning our wedding so wonderful. She has responded to every question that I have, and understands exactly what I want and makes great suggestions. Robin knows so many local vendors that she can make the right recommendations, and is able to help you match your budget and still achieve the style you are going for. She is in tune with all of the little details that you might forget about, and will keep you on track. There is no way I could have planned our wedding without her! I would highly recommend Robin for your dream wedding! I can't think of anyone else I would rather work with than Robin!

Sent on 06/22/2016

kimberly · Married on 09/17/2016

Robin gave us our dream wedding! From the very beginning, she was patient, professional, easy to reach, and such a pleasure to work with! Her experience plays a huge role, but I think what really makes her shine is her obvious passion for what she does. She takes immense pride in her work, and it shows! I could not believe how absolutely GORGEOUS she made our venue look using only our small budget! All of her recommendations and ideas were spot on. It truly was a magical experience and I can’t put into words how thrilled my husband and I were. Another huge plus was her assistance with the wedding timeline. She was calm and collected, and made sure the entire night ran smoothly. I didn’t have to stress over a single thing on our big day because Robin took care of EVERYTHING for us from the vendors to the guests to the food/décor/timing/etc. Our friends and family are still talking about what a great time they had! I would highly recommend Robin to anyone looking for assistance with their wedding. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Alice · Married on 08/20/2016

Robin and her team are seriously wonderful! So helpful, so organized, and so ready to help you make sure your wedding is EXACTLY as you envisioned it to be. I would definitely recommend Events by Robin to any bride looking for wedding planning or coordination. Thank you Robin and Allison for being the BEST!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Brooke · Married on 07/23/2016

Robin and her team made our wedding day perfect. From our first meeting until the end of the wedding night she has there for us on everything. I could not have done it without her.
    Her knowledge of vendors, locations, details, timelines, etc is vast. If I had to do it all over again I would put my trust completely in Robin and let her plan my wedding however she wanted to.
    On top of being an amazing wedding planner, she's a great person. She was always honest with me, helped me stay within my budget, kept me calm, and kept me laughing. She got along great with all of our family members and guests and she's FUN!

Thank you Robin for making my dream wedding come true! You and the vendors you work with are truly amazing. <3

Sent on 08/08/2016

Kathryn Megan · Married on 06/25/2016

Robin is seriously the number one best thing I spent money on for my wedding. If you're looking for a wedding or event coordinator--HIRE HER! I promise, you'll wonder how you ever lived without her. Not only is Robin such a sweet and pleasant person to work with, but she was there for me every step of the way through months of wedding planning. She put together a full budget breakdown for us, recommended and met with vendors, provided advice with contracts, secured rental orders, and was endlessly available through phone and email. On top of that, she put together an absolutely gorgeous and elegant 'tropical chic' event design for our ceremony and reception. Robin perfectly captured our aesthetic and was so much fun to work with, going over design and decor options based on my pinterest wedding theme board. Robin also helped with our Rehearsal and Rehearsal Dinner, and ran everything on the day of the wedding, making sure it went as smoothly as possible--taking care of anything I needed as it popped up. I can't thank her enough for making our wedding one of the most wonderful and enjoyable days of my life.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/11/2016

After finding the perfect venue for our wedding at Seven4One, I was relieved to meet Robin as our wedding planner and coordinator. Destination weddings can often be difficult, but with Robin's help it was easy. First off, when meeting with Robin she really took the time to get to know me and asked direct questions to help come up with the perfect wedding design. To get the ball rolling, I Robin wanted to see my Pinterest boards that I had been working on. Robin helped me pull out the most important elements and also helped me narrow down my designs so that my visions really came together. Robin was so helpful in setting appointments with vendors, going over contracts, and even sending me linen options via email. I loved that Robin was available for questions and very easy to talk to whenever I has any tough choices to make or if I wanted her to attend vendor meetings with me. Robin made sure all the little details were taken care of and she can make anything happen. With her expertise, passion for her work, ease of communication, and professionalism Robin really made my visions a reality. On our wedding day she was amazing with making sure everything pulled together and even took the time to come and check in with me several times to see how I was doing and checked to see if I needed anything from her. Thanks to Robin our wedding day was seamless and perfect. I would recommend Events by Robin to brides with 100% confidence she will make your visions a reality.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Maria · Married on 04/16/2016

If you are looking to plan the perfect wedding in Laguna Beach, but you're terrified of planning it yourself, look no further than Robin Ballard! We worked with her for our big day this past Labor Day Weekend at Seven4One, which is an amazing space that was very intimate for our wedding party of about 90 people. My wife and I felt overwhelming dread about planning our wedding, because we didn't know what we were doing and we also suffer from perfectionist tendencies. We either wanted a perfect wedding; otherwise, we didn't want to have one at all! ;) We had worried about fitting a planner into our budget, but then we found Robin. Needless to say, those budget worries were unfounded. Robin was worth every penny! Not only did she make the planning process as stress-free as possible, she helped us plan the best possible day with our budget. She helped us find great vendors, all of whom were very professional and did an amazing job. She even set up a straightforward "vendor meet day" with florists, cake people, DJs, and rentals so that we could make a lot of our decisions at once. Robin was always available over email and phone with any questions. My wife and I definitely bombarded her with lots of emails, and she stayed on top of everything even while she was busy handling other events. And when my wife and I made a last-minute addition to our plans to include a rehearsal dinner, Robin went above and beyond to not only plan it, but also she designed the decor. We were blown away! The wedding weekend, when it finally arrived, went off without a hitch. It was almost too good to be true, but it really was that good!! We highly recommend Robin Ballard to plan your wedding!!!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Joseph · Married on 03/12/2016

Man, what can I say to sum up the impact Robin made on our wedding.. "Not able to do it without her"... "vision came to life"... "a friend as well as a wedding planner".. We had a Pinterest board and I had personally made an excel chart of what I thought we needed for the wedding of our dreams. What no one tells you about wedding is that there are not a ton of BIG decisions, there are hundreds of "micro-decisions".. Organizing all the vendors, contracts, payment schedule, timeline, seating chart... I couldn't keep up with it. Robin is fantastic at what she does and she always answers the phone and/or shows up with a smile on her face. Nothing is a "big deal" for her and she is good at making recommendations while not telling you what to do.

Without going into too much detail, Robin saved my a** more than once, fixing problems that I made when I thought I was helping out. I was the GROOM, so I shouldn't have been doing so much anyways (what do I know) but she was able to realize my wife's vision and match the perfect vendors and people to make it a success.

We are SO happy with how everything turned out. There isn't a single thing I am dissatisfied with (outside of my aunt-in-law pissing herself on the leather couch - $75), and I would recommend Robin and her gang of vendors to ANYONE near her in socal.

Thanks for making the single most important day of our live's so far absolutely magical!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Sophia · Married on 03/12/2016

The best money you will spend on your wedding!

We thought we had done most of our planning already, and didn't really need a wedding planner, but my dad insisted that we get one. Boy are we glad we listened, there were SO many little details that we would have easily overlooked if we didn't have Robin. Robin truly went above and beyond to help us plan the wedding of our dreams. She even personally picked up our linens so we didn't have to pay the delivery fee! She was also our day-of coordinator and everything went off without a hitch!

Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Melissa · Married on 11/15/2015

Robin Ballard is one of Orange County's favorite event planners and this has been proven to us as my husband and i used her for our own Wedding at Seven4One in Laguna Beach, CA. I am one unorganized girl and was thankful that Robin took control of organizing and creating our dream wedding all while keeping everything in our budget. She is very easy to work with and always sporting a smile.

Sent on 01/21/2015