P.O. Box 1349, Helotes, TX 78023 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Road to Marriage

The Road to Marriage is a professional wedding planner located in Helotes, Texas. The lead wedding planner, Helayne, is grateful she gets to live her dream of helping couples like you tell your love story through the small and large details of your wedding. Prior to starting her own business, she worked and learned from some of San Antonio’s premier wedding planners and designers. Helayne is passionate about giving her clients a memorable day, where all they have to think about is celebrating.

The Road to Marriage provides partial planning, full planning, and day-of coordination services for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Helayne offers customized services to support her clients at just the right moments to alleviate their stress. Wedding planning services include the following:

• Budget analysis

Sweet couple
97335792a85803c2 1480107276361 st anthony hotel wedding san antonio98

3 Reviews for The Road to Marriage

Amanda · Married on 12/30/2017

Our wedding was simply amazing! Our guests were in awe, vendors pulled us aside and complimented every detail, the owner of the venue even commented that our wedding was the most beautiful that they have had to date. Absolutely none of which would have been possible without Helayne. You can hire the best caterer, buy the perfect dress, splurge on the most beautiful flowers, but at the end of the day the most important and memorable part of your wedding is the execution and harmonization of all the details. This is a rare quality that Helayne and her staff have perfected, and at a level of professionalism and empathy that you will not find with anyone else. She was the backbone of our wedding. Helayne took care of every single detail of our wedding and allowed us to enjoy and take in everything about our day stress free. She held our hands from the first day we met her, throughout our wedding, and even after our wedding day. She found us the perfect venue and connected us with the very best vendors. She listened our vision and desires and perfected them, even providing expertise recommendations to enhance and personalize our ideas. She made sure that we covered every little detail, some of which I would have never even thought of! We planned our wedding for a little over a year and Helayne always made herself available, she set up and attended all vendor meetings, she made sure that all our decisions fulfilled our vision, but most importantly she removed all the stress from our wedding and allowed us to enjoy each other and our guests. Our wedding was the best day of our lives and we will forever be grateful to Helayne.

Sent on 01/13/2018

adriana · Married on 12/31/2015

Where do I begin!?!

Helayne was a complete blessing in disguise! She was the complete package from the first time we met up with her!

After spending multiple hours going over every single detail of my wedding (details that I had no idea would matter), I felt completely confident in Helayne!

She did not leave one stone left unturned!

My wedding rehearsal went by flawlessly, due to her patience, attention to detail and overall joyous personality!

On the day of my wedding, Helayne worked proficiently making sure every detail we previously talked about was executed. And executed, it was! My setup was gorgeous, my bridal party was always in the loop and never once out of place. She made sure that my photographer was taking all the right pictures, my bridal party was getting ready at the right time, and that my bride to be was stress free!

I never once lost confidence in Helayne and her services! After we said "I do", I was able to sit back, relax and completely enjoy my reception. She was even flexible when I decided during the reception to cut out the bouquet toss and other events because I simply wanted to dance!

She never lost patience, even when my DJ turned out to need more help then he should of. Helayne went up and remind him what to announce and when to announce it (even though she provided him with a detailed itinerary). She made sure to check in with the my family/friends that were part of our reception to give them a heads up before they were needed. ( 10 minute notices before best woman & maid of honor speech, etc)

I can not speak more highly of anyone! Without Helayne, I feel that my wedding day would have been a complete mess!

At the end of the night, all my family and wedding party could talk about was how AMAZING Helayne was! I wish you nothing but the best in your new business and I KNOW that you will continue to do great things! Thank you so much for making our wedding day a success!

-Natalie & Adriana

Sent on 01/10/2016

The Road to Marriage FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Splendored Photography
    Splendored Photography Wedding Photographers

Helayne with The Road to Marriage is one of the best planners we've worked with. She is on top of every single detail on the wedding day and even months in advance. Helayne is not only a talented coordinator but she is a pleasure to work with and be around. Helayne's couples are blessed to have their weddings in her care!

• P.O. Box 1349 Helotes, TX, 78023 See on map