Irvine, Irvine, CA 92612 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Michelle Sheppard Events

Michelle Sheppard Events is a professional wedding and event service based in Irvine, California. Michelle Sheppard, the owner and principal planner of the company, is truly passionate about her profession and will aim to coordinate each client’s dream wedding. She will focus on the finer details alongside fellow lead planner, Lia Avanessian, incorporating your creative opinion from the very beginning.

Michelle Sheppard Events will get to know each soon-to-be-newlywed on a personal level, gaining an understanding of their preferred style and tastes. Michelle and Lia will provide calm yet warmhearted service, securing the trust of each couple and putting them at ease during the first consultation. There is a wide spectrum of wedding planning services available including full-planning, partial-planning, and month-of coordination features to suit the specific requirements of each client.

o 1 51 1925459 157990498030330

5 Reviews for Michelle Sheppard Events

• Daniel

Daniel Haier · Married on 12/10/2019

Michelle was Incredible

Hiring Michelle was the single best decision we made for our wedding in Irvine, CA in October 2019. Thanks to her guidance, expertise, professionalism, organization, encouragement, and care, our wedding turned out better than we possibly could have imagined. From our first meeting with her at a coffee shop about a year before, until the last guest left the venue on the big night, Michelle impressed us at every moment. Her services were a tremendous value that we can't imagine having gone without.

Even with our average budget, she had a remarkable ability to make us feel like we were her most important clients. She took all of our requests seriously, she was forthright about costs, she recommended outstanding vendors, and she gave us an honest assessment of whether any of our non-traditional ideas would work. With her help, we designed a non-denominational ceremony at a venue that doesn't usually host weddings, and our guests raved. From big decisions to small decisions, she had endless patience for us, and she didn't hesitate to step in and make suggestions when we didn't know what we were doing. Not only did she take the time to understand our vision, she added her expertise and enhanced our vision.

And I haven't even mentioned that we did almost all of this remotely--with her in Southern California while my wife and I lived and worked in New York City.

On the wedding day itself, Michelle and her assistant were in total control and were total pros. They dealt with last-minute complications with ease and without me and my wife or the guests even knowing. From start to finish, because of Michelle's foresight and dedication, the event was seamless, and my wife and I were left to enjoy our day with the confidence that Michelle had our backs. Our goal was to be present and to feel like guests at our own wedding as much as we could, and Michelle made it happen.

There is literally nothing else we could have asked for from Michelle. She executed a flawless event when it mattered most, and every guest and family member that saw her in action was blown away. She truly knows what she is doing, and we couldn't recommend her more highly.

We even miss our regular phone calls and emails with her during the planning process--she was that much of a delight to deal with. Always a great listener, never pushy, and a true partner. She turned something that could easily have been stressful into a pleasant experience that we look back on with the same delight as the wedding day itself.

We can't thank Michelle enough for her impact on our wedding day, and it is our pleasure to recommend her services for yours.

Sent on 02/18/2020

Mel S · Married on 08/06/2019

A hidden gem!

I have been in the DJ business for close to 20 years and have worked with Michelle Sheppard on multiple events. I typically dread to hear that my clients have booked a coordinator but when I hear it's Michelle, I thank them for choosing the best.

Michelle works WITH vendors to make sure we have everything we need in advance and goes above and beyond on the actual event day. On one occasion, Michelle and her assistant, Lily, noticed my water had finished and brought me a new glass! I'm a vendor, not a guest!! Throughout the event, I would see Michelle and Lily RUN to whatever needed attention and dedicated every last second to the smallest detail. Coordinators I've worked with tend to get things done early so that they can leave as soon as possible, this is not the case with Michelle and her team. At the end of the night, you'll find Michelle and her team moving all of the centerpieces out to the lobby so that guests will take them, pushing the boxes of unused liquor and decor, and making sure guests don't leave anything behind. Us DJs tend to be the last vendor out, but not when Michelle is the planner. She is the first one to arrive and the last to leave.

I would recommend Michelle Sheppard Events to anyone that is looking for a top-notch planner. I think so highly of her that I recommended her to coordinate my brother in laws wedding earlier this year. Give her one call and you'll see how her work ethic is unparalleled and how she stands out from the rest!

Sent on 02/21/2020

• Irvine Irvine, CA, 92612 See on map
    949-542-2008 (Phone number)
    Location of (Michelle Sheppard Events)