Marjan Beauty Rtz

Irvine, CA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Marjan Beauty Rtz is a wedding hair and makeup service based in Irvine, California. Owner Marjan has over a decade of experience in the beauty industry, which has been enhanced since relocating to the United States in 2012. Knowing that beauty comes from confidence, Marjan and her team listen to their clients, to bring them looks that help their inner beauty shine. Empowering clients is their aim, and they bring their skills and expertise, along with ever-evolving knowledge of new styles and trends, to the table.

There are multiple packages available for clients to choose from at Marjan Beauty Rtz. All makeup services include false lashes and have the option of airbrush makeup. Skilled stylists can create everything from gorgeous waves to elegant updos, and trials are available for all services to pin down the perfect look ahead of the day. Not just for the newlywed, the whole party, including the flower child, can get in on the pamper session action to feel like their best selves for the day ahead.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$225

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$110

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Keratin
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Diana Married on 11/04/2022

amazing experience

I had such an amazing experience with Marjanbeautyrtz. I was not sure how I wanted my hair or makeup but Marjan was amazing and helped me figure it out at my preview session. On the day of the wedding all the consultants were very friendly and experienced and made me feel as beautiful as I have ever felt. I am so so happy I chose Marjanbeautyrtz
    Ana Married on 10/13/2022

the best experience

Let me start this review by saying I never wear makeup or do my hair so hiring a hair and make up stylist for my wedding was one of the most stressful things about planning our wedding. I got in touch with Marjanbeautyrtz about a year prior to our wedding, they not only had great reviews and were very professional but they made this experience the easiest and most fun of all plus the prices were super reasonable. I was paired with Marjan and the magic started on my hair and make up trial. She knew exactly what I wanted even though I was not the best at describing it. After my trial I had zero concerns about how I was going to look on our big day. The day of our wedding, Marjan and Sunny(second hmu artirst) showed up right on time and glammed everyone. I felt and looked like a billion dollars and my hair and makeup lasted all night. I want Marjan to do my make up and my hair forever, seriously she was THAT good!
    Mary C. Married on 09/14/2022

Fantastic hair and makeup

Marjanbeautyrtz was a fantastic make-up and hair artist for my wedding! We were planning on a relatively short time frame, and I was so lucky that she had availability on our date. Everything from first connecting with her, to the trial, to the wedding day was perfect. She did such a great job on my hair and makeup - I have never felt so beautiful!! Marjan and her team also did hair/makeup for my sister, mom, sister-in-law, and mother-in-law. They all looked and felt beautiful. It was a really fun experience, and I would definitely recommend Marjan and her team!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Southern California Irvine, CA, 92618
Location of (Marjan Beauty Rtz)
369 E 17th St Unit 22 Costa Mesa, CA, 92627