Marjan Beauty Rtz Reviews

Marjan Beauty Rtz View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Leila K. Married on 01/15/2022

Beautiful experience

Marjan did my hair and make up for my wedding day. I felt so elegant and beautiful. She was caring and professional and did a fantastic job. I highly recommend her.
    Joann B. Married on 01/08/2022

Happy customer!

Marjan was a delight to work with. She’s extremely professional, listens to your concerns, likes & dislikes & is very flexible. She definitely would not let you make a wrong decision. I took pics for the trial. The work she did surpassed the photos. I wish I had more opportunities to use her services.
    Anosha Z. Married on 01/01/2022

Makeup and hair for wedding

Marjan did my hair and makeup for wedding and she did excellent job not only myself but everyone loved it. She’s just amazing. Thanks so much.
    Donna W. Married on 10/02/2021

Reliable, timely, great job with not only the hair style, but also having it hold up all day for an outdoor wedding

Highly recommended! Everything you want for your special occasion.!!
    Roxana K. Married on 09/24/2021

Everyone go book marjan for your big day

Marjan is very detailed and definitely works with me to make sure your hair snd make up is exactly how you want it for your wedding. I have a short hair and i had no idea about it. I just showed hair some inspiration pictures. She end up with something amazing. I love it and I’m so happy to have her for my big day. I highly recommend her service.
    Monica G. Married on 09/11/2021

Marjan Is literally the best and the person you want doing your hair/makeup on your wedding day

Marjan did my hair and makeup for my wedding this past September. I also completed a trial for both hair and make-up approximately 1 month prior to my wedding date. Besides being extremely talented she was so kind and made me feel so comfortable. Marjan also did my mother's hair for the wedding, my mom is incredibly particular and Marjan did an amazing job on her hair as well and she received complements all night. Marjan arrived promptly the morning of my wedding and my hair (which I wore down and had a beach reception) lasted all night. Besides my hair, my makeup came out perfect she really listens and is able to offer her expert opinion as well. I could not be happier with my experience and would 100% use Marjan in the future for formal events and recommend her to any brides!
    Gina T. Married on 08/15/2021

She is miracle

Let me start by saying, this lady is literal miracle makeup artist and hair styler. I had a blast hanging with Marjan during makeup and hair for my wedding.Marjan took all my girls individual visions for their hair and made it happen !! All of my ladies had their choice of style and Marjan made it happen with absolute grace. I cannot thank her enough. That truly means this lady did a phenomenal job !All of my guests could not stop telling me how beautiful I looked. And when I needed an emergency touch up right before the ceremony, Marjan turned around and came right back! You need to look no further than Marjan!
    Anahita A. Married on 07/26/2020

Wonderful!

Marjan is wonderful! She did my hair and makeup for my engagement party and wedding. She's punctual, respectful, willing to go out of her way to be helpful, and is kind. I got lots of compliments and my make up stayed on all night even though it was hot and humid. I highly recommend her!
  • Nina
    Nina T. Married on 09/25/2021

Great experience

I had a great experience with Marjan. Our makeup looked great on the day of and she was great to work with for my makeup trial. She considered any of my thoughts or changes and made great recommendations.