Refined Beauty Inc.

San Diego, CA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Refined Beauty Inc., based out of San Diego, California, is an award-winning wedding hair and makeup company. The certified professional stylists here have years of industry experience and love to help their clients to embrace their unique natural beauty. Founder Flora Ngai leads the team and strives to help their clients feel confident in themselves. They are available to work with to-be-weds throughout Southern California.

Refined Beauty Inc. offers a variety of services to help to-be-weds feel their best before their big day. This includes hair and makeup trials to test out their chosen look and colors. These professionals also offer airbrush makeup, for a long-lasting look, and hair extension rental to enhance your natural features. Tattoo coverage is also available. The wedding party is invited to avail of these stylists' skills to help them prepare for the event.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$170

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$120

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$170

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$195

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$135

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Cindy
    Cindy C. Married on 06/03/2022

Amazing Hair & Makeup Team

Refined Beauty did such as great job! I loved my bridal hair and makeup, and all nine of my bridesmaids also loved their hair/makeup. Each team member was friendly, professional, and took time to do what each person requested. Thank you for a great experience from booking, the trial, and to the wedding day!
  • Alexis
    Alexis B. Married on 05/29/2022

Absolutely Amazing

Vicky and her team were one of my favorite vendors to work with! We met several times before our wedding day, each location different, and without any hassle she made it easy coming to me. The first was for my engagement photoshoot. The second was with my moms to do a trial for them. The third at my bachelorette party for my wedding day trial. The final time for my wedding which she came with a team of 3 others to do my 9 bridesmaids and mom. Each girl turned out so beautiful and were very happy with their look. I gave my bridesmaids the option and their combined discounted price point for both hair and makeup also made it easy for them to decide to have the professionals do it. I never had a moment of feeling nervous, uncomfortable, or dissatisfied and instead absolutely beautiful and in love with how it turned out every time. I also got beaded extensions and they worked around them with no issues. I can’t say enough positive things about Refined Beauty. Hire Vicky and her team if you are looking for someone hardworking, trustworthy, efficient, and fabulous at what they do! I only wish I lived in CA to have her do my makeup anytime I need her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Studio Sequoia Studio Sequoia Wedding Photographers

Amazing hair and makeup!!! COMES TO YOU!!!! Absolutely the nicest, sweetest person ever. As a photographer I love her because the STYLE STAYS PUT! It's windy here in Southern California, a stay put style is really important. Flora doesn't an exquisite job. All my brides love her!!!! CALL HER!!!!!

San Diego San Diego, CA, 92121
8585220283

Monday 10AM–7PM Tuesday 10AM–7PM Wednesday 10AM–7PM Thursday 10AM–7PM Friday 10AM–7PM Saturday 10AM–7PM Sunday 10AM–7PM
Location of (Refined Beauty Inc.)
Huntington Beach Huntington Beach, CA, 92648