This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Seasoned Professional
Airbrush
Hair Styling
Bridal Hair and Makeup

On WeddingWire since 2016

Refined Beauty Inc., based in San Diego, California, is an award-winning wedding hair and makeup company. Our certified professional stylists have years of industry experience. We love to help our clients embrace their unique natural beauty. We believe beauty comes in all shapes, forms, colors, ages, sizes and styles. Our mission is to combine our knowledge, creativity and along with the highest-quality products in our kits, to help and discover each individual鈥檚 own unique beauty and features.

Refined Beauty Inc. offers a variety of services to help to-be-weds feel their best before their big day. This includes hair and makeup trials to test out their chosen look and colors. These professionals also offer airbrush makeup, for a long-lasting look, and hair extensions application to enhance your hairstyle. Tattoo coverage is also available. The wedding party is invited to avail of these stylists' skills to help them prepare for the event.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$170

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$120

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$170

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$195

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$135

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating
99% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Refined Beauty Inc. receives glowing reviews for their wedding hair and makeup services, with multiple reviewers praising the professionalism, talent, and inclusivity of the team. Vicky, Jenny, Kerry, Khloe, and Julee are highlighted for their exceptional skills in enhancing natural beauty, creating stunning looks, and accommodating various preferences. The team's ability to adapt, provide a calm atmosphere, and listen to feedback stands out, ensuring brides, bridesmaids, and even those dealing with health challenges feel beautiful and confident on their special day. Reviewers emphasize the seamless booking process, responsive communication, and the team's thoughtful, collaborative approach, making Refined Beauty a highly recommended choice for wedding hair and makeup needs.

Review summary

Powered by AI

E
Erika K. Sent on 08/16/2022

The best! - hmu flawless

Vicky and Kerry were my morning rock stars! I had a minor freak out about a week before the wedding realizing we couldn鈥檛 get into our bridal suite with enough time to get hair and makeup done and that was one thing I didn鈥檛 want to rush. Vicky called me, calmed my nerves and made sure to be at our hotel bright and early. She set up and made me and my girls feel like a million bucks (as they say)! Everyone looked incredible and we were done just in time to head to the venue! They became part of our bridal party and getting ready crew. Laughing with us, talking and gossiping with us! It was just so fun and took so much stress off the morning!

Before the wedding, Kerry came all the way to my house in LA to get me ready in just an hour for our engagement pictures and the hair and makeup came out perfectly! When I went to the studio for my trial, Kerry and Vicky were waiting for me and we were hanging out and getting everything ready in only an hour and a half! They made suggestions based on the style I was going for and the hairstyle I was thinking based on my dress and everything came out PERFECT!

Hire these girls because they not only make you feel fabulous but you鈥檒l look it too! Love love love refined beauty!
Leanne
Leanne Sent on 01/17/2024

Talented artists!

I cannot sing enough praises for Vicky and Jenny!! I am so so happy I found Refined Beauty Inc. Where to begin...

Makeup by Vicky: First off, I really wanted someone who knew how to do makeup for asian skin tones/faces. I've had bad experiences with makeup artists that struggled with my skin color and eye shape. Vicky is an absolute pro. I was blown away by her ability to mix up the exact shade of my and my bridesmaids' skin! That is pure skill and a testament to her abilities. She did beautiful work on my bridesmaids and they all loved their makeup. Not to mention, Vicky has such a great personality! So down-to-earth and we had a great time chatting and hanging out while getting ready! I wholeheartedly recommend Vicky and her team. My friend and I are seriously considering boking her for makeup lessons so we can attempt to recreate the looks she did for us!

Hair by Jenny: Jenny is so friendly and talented! She created so many different styles for my girls. I struggled with getting my hair just right, and she patiently worked with me to put every strand exactly in place. I got so many compliments on my hair :]. She is also fun and really easy to talk to. Thank you, Jenny, for being so receptive to feedback and making us look gorgeous!

Book these ladies!! You won't regret it!
K
Kira L. Sent on 10/12/2023

The best!

I've never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day and a huge part of that was my STUNNING hair & makeup. I originally looked at Refined Beauty but they we're booked up for my date. I then booked an individual HMUA who basically ghosted me after I paid my deposit. I reached back out to Refined Beauty and Vicky worked her magic to book me, I was so thankful! I was booked with Kristin for hair and Khloe for makeup and both were incredible. Kristin is literally a hair genius and Khloe is a makeup master! I was really worried about my hair staying all day but it didn't move an inch. And for my makeup, I decided to change it day of and as soon as Khloe handed me the mirror after, I was in tears, everything was so perfect. Thank you all so much ladies!!!
illustration stars

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Studio Sequoia Studio Sequoia Wedding Photographers

Amazing hair and makeup!!! COMES TO YOU!!!! Absolutely the nicest, sweetest person ever. As a photographer I love her because the STYLE STAYS PUT! It's windy here in Southern California, a stay put style is really important. Flora doesn't an exquisite job. All my brides love her!!!! CALL HER!!!!!

Ryan Films Weddings