315 S. Coast Hwy Ste. U-129, Encinitas, CA 92024 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Blossom Weddings

Sweet Blossom Weddings is a full-service wedding planning boutique located in Encinitas, California that serves couples from Orange County to San Diego. Founded in 2010 by Melissa Reinke, this passionate business prides itself on its eye for detail and enthusiasm for your big day. Their goal is to illustrate your vision by creating an event that reflects your style and the love you have for each other. Sweet Blossom Weddings will work with you one-on-one in a relaxed and stress-free environment to turn your ideas into a reality.

Experience
Talented event planner Melissa Reinke has worked with hundreds of couples throughout the years. She graduated from the University of San Francisco with a bachelor’s degree in communications and has an event management certificate from the University of San Diego. Her work has been published in Style Me Pretty, Cake & Lace Blog, San Diego Style Weddings Magazine, and other publications.

Melissa and her team of talented planners offer month-of coordination, partial planning and design guidance, and full service planning and design. They can also customize any package to fit your individual needs and desires, and you can add on design services to any of their smaller packages. On the day of your wedding, you’ll have three planners, a lead planner, a setup assistant, and a bridal assistant. Their services include, but are not limited to:

• Assist with room blocks

56 Reviews for Sweet Blossom Weddings

• W

Weston Isler · Married on 10/30/2020

Look no further

We were so grateful to have worked with Melissa to help coordinate our wedding. We did not realize how much we still needed to do as our wedding day approached and Melissa was extremely organized, friendly, and creative in helping us wrap up all of our final details ensuring nothing was forgotten. Melissa is clearly passionate about what she does, communicated very well and was very accommodating as several plans changed with the uncertainty of planning a wedding in 2020. She did an amazing job coordinating with all of our other vendors to ensure everyone was on the same page and nothing was missed. On the day-of, she ensured everything was set up just as we had planned and everything was running perfectly on time. We thoroughly enjoyed working with Melissa and the talented staff she had supporting her to coordinate the wedding of our dreams. We highly recommend Melissa and Sweet Blossom Weddings to anyone looking for a friendly, organized, and creative coordinator.

Sent on 12/04/2020
  • Sasha

Sasha F Flowers · Married on 09/18/2020

Sasha Flowers

Melissa and her team are absolutely amazing. If you’re a bride on the go, Sweet Blossom Weddings is PERFECT for your big day. Me and my husband work two full time jobs and had a new baby on top of the two we already have. We had no time to do anything outside of hiring my vendors. I was able to hand Melissa all of our contracts and they helped me fine tune my vision and pulled off a flawless rehearsal and wedding day from beginning to end. Melissa and her team were my dream team, I’m am confident that every member of her team handles their events with the same level of care and expertise that she did. During COVID we had more than our share of hurdles but Melissa and her positive attitude was such a big relief. Thinking back on my wedding day, I couldn’t have done it at all without Her. We thank you and are forever grateful.

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah Masri · Married on 08/16/2020

Truly an Angel

I cannot say enough good things about Sweet Blossom Weddings, specifically Mackenzie! My husband and I are from Indiana, but decided to plan an intimate wedding in San Diego with close friends and family. We first met Mackenzie in person in February of 2019. We were only in San Diego for three days and it rained every day, but despite the rain Mackenzie helped us to make the most of our time. She took us to a handful of stunning venues then sat down with us over coffee and went over the numbers. We ended up picking a beautiful venue and over the next year Mackenzie helped us find a team of incredible vendors for our spring wedding.
    Unfortunately COVID put a wrench in our plans and like so many other couples we had to postpone our wedding. Mackenzie corresponded with all our vendors to make sure our new date worked and made it so easy for us!
    Just a month before our new wedding date, our venue informed us they would no longer be able to deliver the wedding we envisioned. In just four weeks Mackenzie helped us find a new venue that was so much better than I ever dreamed. She put together the perfect wedding - even in the midst of a global pandemic.
    I will forever be grateful for Mackenzie and the team at Sweet Blossom Weddings for everything they did for us over the past year and half. Working with them not only allowed us to have our dream wedding, but they also took away so much of the stress of wedding planning and allowed us to enjoy our engagement!

Sent on 09/29/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sweet Blossom Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 8000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Corinne Alexandra Photography Wedding Photographers

Melissa and her team were some of the greatest coordinators I've had the pleasure of working alongside! They were all so helpful when I needed it, yet gave me space to do my job. They made the day so much fun and go by so smoothly. True professionals!

• Dancing DJ Productions Wedding DJs

Melissa is very easy to work with and has a great personality! She is very organized and takes care of every detail to the tee. I highly recommend her and Sweet Blossom Weddings!

• 315 S. Coast Hwy Ste. U-129 Encinitas, CA, 92024 See on map
    Location of (Sweet Blossom Weddings)