315 S. Coast Hwy Ste. U-129, Encinitas, CA 92024 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Blossom Weddings

Sweet Blossom Weddings is a full-service wedding planning boutique located in Encinitas, California that serves couples from Orange County to San Diego. Founded in 2010 by Melissa Reinke, this passionate business prides itself on its eye for detail and enthusiasm for your big day. Their goal is to illustrate your vision by creating an event that reflects your style and the love you have for each other. Sweet Blossom Weddings will work with you one-on-one in a relaxed and stress-free environment to turn your ideas into a reality.

Experience
Talented event planner Melissa Reinke has worked with hundreds of couples throughout the years. She graduated from the University of San Francisco with a bachelor’s degree in communications and has an event management certificate from the University of San Diego. Her work has been published in Style Me Pretty, Cake & Lace Blog, San Diego Style Weddings Magazine, and other publications.

Melissa and her team of talented planners offer month-of coordination, partial planning and design guidance, and full service planning and design. They can also customize any package to fit your individual needs and desires, and you can add on design services to any of their smaller packages. On the day of your wedding, you’ll have three planners, a lead planner, a setup assistant, and a bridal assistant. Their services include, but are not limited to:

• Assist with room blocks

52 Reviews for Sweet Blossom Weddings

• Carlton

Carlton Esswein · Married on 09/01/2019

Absolutely Amazing Wedding Planners

Our experience with Sweet Blossom Weddings was absolutely INCREDIBLE. Especially the support we received from Mackenzie Fultz, which was so far beyond remarkable that it is honestly hard for me to put in to words how thankful my wife and I are with how excellent Mackenzie was in single handedly orchestrating the most AMAZING day of our lives!! It was definitely a night we will remember forever, and the perfect start to an everlasting marriage. We are very sad that our wedding has come and gone, and part of that sadness is not working and communicating with Mackenzie anymore.

Mackenzie and her team went above and beyond, and exceeded every expectation we had as a wedding planner. Her commitment and dedication towards planning our wedding was really wonderful, and she truly is just a genuinely nice and wonderful individual. We were able to present our vision for our wedding, and Mackenzie made it in to reality. It is evident that she has a real passion for what she does, and our wedding was truly a priority from day one. We are so lucky that we found her.

One thing that must be mentioned, is how professional and organized the SBW team was on our wedding day. The day was planned down to the minute, and executed FLAWLESSLY!! Both my wife and I were stress free, and were able to just take in the moment, and just enjoy our day. All our feedback with Sweet Blossom Weddings was positive, and there is nothing negative or anything we would change about the whole experience. I have already told all my friends and family, the best engagement gift I could possibly give them, is our recommendation for Mackenzie and her team as their wedding planner, because they have and will always have our highest recommendation.

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Nina

Nina Sughrue · Married on 07/06/2019

5 Big Stars

I can't say enough about Melissa and her team at Sweet Blossom. They made our night run so smoothly - I don't know what I would have done without them. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars. I felt so confident that everything was going to go perfectly with them and I was right. :)

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke De Los Rios · Married on 06/15/2019

Our Perfect Day

First and foremost, we would love to thank the team at Sweet Blossom Weddings! Our experience with Sweet Blossom Weddings was nothing short of amazing! Anyone planning their wedding knows how nerve wracking and stressful the planning process can be, but this team did a fantastic job of helping us plan and execute the wedding of our dreams.
    Hiring the team at SBW was by far the best decision we made throughout the entire process.
    Mackenzie was our lead planner and she was just amazing! She is professional, knowledgeable, quick to respond, very organized, and so very sweet and supportive. It was more than seen and appreciated by not just us, but also by our entire bridal party and family. They all adored her! I couldn’t have imagined our wedding without her.
    We selected the Pear Blossom Package month of planning but Mackenzie and her team went above and beyond our expectations. We had unlimited emails and phone calls, scheduled walk throughs and tastings, and access to Aisle Planner software. Mackenzie contacted each and every vendor and kept open lines of communication with each one during the planning process. On the day of the wedding Mackenzie and her team coordinated the vendor set up and break down, and assisted us as well as the bridal party at the ceremony and reception. On the actual day of the wedding, I had a bridal assistant named Kaitlyn who was so great and made me feel so spoiled! She handled every detail of the day and anything I needed (lipstick, deodorant, champagne) she had right in hand, and even helped carry my train. We were so lucky to have such an amazing team that made our day so unforgettable. We highly recommend Mackenzie and the team at Sweet Blossom Weddings, and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 08/05/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sweet Blossom Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 8000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Corinne Alexandra Photography Wedding Photographers

Melissa and her team were some of the greatest coordinators I've had the pleasure of working alongside! They were all so helpful when I needed it, yet gave me space to do my job. They made the day so much fun and go by so smoothly. True professionals!

• Dancing DJ Productions Wedding DJs

Melissa is very easy to work with and has a great personality! She is very organized and takes care of every detail to the tee. I highly recommend her and Sweet Blossom Weddings!

• 315 S. Coast Hwy Ste. U-129 Encinitas, CA, 92024 See on map
    Location of (Sweet Blossom Weddings)