Sweet Blossom Weddings

315 S. Coast Hwy Ste. U-129, Encinitas, CA 92024 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Pricing

About Sweet Blossom Weddings

Founded in 2010, Sweet Blossom Weddings is a full service wedding planning boutique with an eye for detail and a passion for weddings. We understand that love is in the details and your wedding is an experience that should last a lifetime for you and your guests. From conception to completion, flowers to linens, photographer to venue selection, Sweet Blossom Weddings will help you design an experience that illustrates your vision, comes from your heart, and is the signature of your style.

Our services include:

• Day-of Coordination (beginning 6 weeks prior to wedding day)
  • Month-of Coordination (beginning from date of signed contract)
  • First Month-Last Month Coordination (kick off to planning your wedding)
  • Partial Planning (book a majority of your vendors, design help, provide guidance)
  • Full Service (venue search, book all vendors, help with every detail along the way)
  • We can also customize any service to fit your needs or add on design services to the smaller packages

Our goal is to design a wedding that is unique to the couple and defines their personality through working together one-on-one in a relaxed and stress-free environment. With our guidance and expertise, we will help you with your wedding, your vision, and your dreams to make it the most memorable day.

Based in North County San Diego, we happily serve our couples in Southern California from Orange County to San Diego. We are also available to travel for your wedding.

We would love to set up a time to meet with you and learn more about your wedding! Contact call or text us at 858-668-8263 or email to info@sweetblossomweddings.com for your complimentary consultation. We look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Sweet Blossom Weddings on

Sweet Blossom Weddings 5
Sweet Blossom Weddings 6
Sweet Blossom Weddings 7

Pippa · Married on 01/19/2019

SBW - awesome to work with! Highly recommend.

We were recently married in San Diego (Feb 2019) at Mary, Star Of The Sea Catholic Church and La Jolla Woman’s Club. I had been doing all the planning for the wedding and for a time went back and forth on whether a day of coordinator package was needed. If you are in that boat and wondering if spending the additional $1.5 - $2k is worth it, I would highly recommend going for it. The amount of stress it took off my plate was worth double the amount I paid.

I worked with Mackenzie who I cannot recommend enough. She was the perfect mix of being on top of her stuff but also flexible. Six weeks before the Wedding she took over interactions with Vendors. She chased down the ones that never picked up the phone or responded to emails. She coordinated who was bringing what and when. All these details that I never thought about but made the day go smoothly. When I changed my mind on a few items or wanted last minute adds, she made it happen.

Rehearsal: on the day of the rehearsal Mackenzie was there to run the show. I got to see the flower arrangement in the church and realized that we needed drapes for the pedestals. Mackenzie spent her Friday night running around to Michael’s and other shops finding drapes while I went off to the Rehearsal Dinner and enjoyed time with family and friends.

Day Of: As fate would have it, it torrentially poured the day of my Wedding. While I was getting ready, Mackenzie was at La Jolla Woman’s Club executing plan B for set up (the plan for rain). Mackenzie and I had at a high level discussed what we would do if it rained but not all the details. I never felt like I had to go to that level of detail because Mackenzie understood my style and what I was looking for. The setup looked amazing. Everything was pulled indoors and arranged beautifully. After the day of I heard that the caterer showed up with the Wedding Cake and had decorated it with carrots (it was a carrot cake). Mackenzie took one look at it and knew that wouldn’t work. She had the caterer go and fix it. Cake look gorgeous and I would have never known aside from being told later.

Kaitlyn was assigned to be by my side throughout the day. Kaitlyn showed up while I was starting to get ready and I was able to relax at that point knowing that all the small details were in her hands. She carried all my items, was getting things prepped for the photographer, keeping us on schedule, making sure I didn’t forget to bring anything. At one point during the day while we were out taking photos in the pouring rain I looked over at Kaitlyn who was making sure I was under an umbrella at all times. She was standing in the pouring rain getting soaked just to make sure we were getting the perfect artsy shot. She was great.

I could go on with more stories. I would choose them again in a heartbeat. Best of luck with your planning!

Sweet Blossom Weddings 11
    Sweet Blossom Weddings 12
    Sweet Blossom Weddings 13
    Sweet Blossom Weddings 14

Margaret · Married on 09/30/2018

SO glad we chose Sweet Blossom Weddings

We are so glad we chose Sweet Blossom Weddings to coordinate our wedding at The Scripps Seaside Forum in La Jolla. From the moment I spoke with Melissa on the phone to inquire about her services, I felt immediately connected to her. She has a great personality and is super easy to talk to!

We did the day-of coordination package. Melissa was so organized and communicative throughout the whole process to make sure we had everything in place for our wedding day. During our honeymoon, we found out that there were some issues where some of our rental items were misplaced pm our wedding night. Without hesitation, Melissa went above and beyond to resolve this matter while we were away - we were extremely grateful!!

Our package also included a bridal assistant, Katelyn - she was amazing!! She was by my side for most of the day. My dress got a little dirty while I was taking some photos before the ceremony and she came prepared with Shout wipes. One of my bridesmaid’s heel also broke off and she came to the rescue with super glue! She was there for anything and everything I needed. She made my wedding day stress-free!

Our wedding day was perfect because of the hard work and amazing service provided by Sweet Blossom Weddings - we highly recommend them!!

Sweet Blossom Weddings Pricing

Sweet Blossom Weddings Price Rates

Sweet Blossom Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Corinne Alexandra Photography
    Corinne Alexandra Photography Wedding Photographers

Melissa and her team were some of the greatest coordinators I've had the pleasure of working alongside! They were all so helpful when I needed it, yet gave me space to do my job. They made the day so much fun and go by so smoothly. True professionals!

• Dancing DJ Productions
    Dancing DJ Productions Wedding DJs

Melissa is very easy to work with and has a great personality! She is very organized and takes care of every detail to the tee. I highly recommend her and Sweet Blossom Weddings!

• 315 S. Coast Hwy Ste. U-129 Encinitas, CA, 92024 See on map