315 S. Coast Hwy Ste. U-129, Encinitas, CA 92024 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Blossom Weddings

Sweet Blossom Weddings is a full-service wedding planning boutique located in Encinitas, California that serves couples from Orange County to San Diego. Founded in 2010 by Melissa Reinke, this passionate business prides itself on its eye for detail and enthusiasm for your big day. Their goal is to illustrate your vision by creating an event that reflects your style and the love you have for each other. Sweet Blossom Weddings will work with you one-on-one in a relaxed and stress-free environment to turn your ideas into a reality.

Experience
Talented event planner Melissa Reinke has worked with hundreds of couples throughout the years. She graduated from the University of San Francisco with a bachelor’s degree in communications and has an event management certificate from the University of San Diego. Her work has been published in Style Me Pretty, Cake & Lace Blog, San Diego Style Weddings Magazine, and other publications.

Melissa and her team of talented planners offer month-of coordination, partial planning and design guidance, and full service planning and design. They can also customize any package to fit your individual needs and desires, and you can add on design services to any of their smaller packages. On the day of your wedding, you’ll have three planners, a lead planner, a setup assistant, and a bridal assistant. Their services include, but are not limited to:

• Assist with room blocks
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

• Woman-owned
Follow Sweet Blossom Weddings on

Other couples have also viewed

• Creative Affairs Inc.

59 Reviews for Sweet Blossom Weddings

• Sarah

Sarah B. · Married on 07/12/2021

Highly Recommend SBW!

Melissa and her team are FANTASTIC and made everything about my wedding a dream come true. I had Sweet Blossom Weddings as my month-of planners, and Melissa went above and beyond to help create a timeline, connect with vendors, and oversee the day-of experience. Not only is she an amazing wedding planner, but she is SO sweet. She always complimented me when she saw me dressed for the rehearsal or the wedding, she made sure everything I wanted came to fruition, and she never let me know if anything was wrong (like my altar florals breaking 30 minutes before the ceremony, which I knew NOTHING about because they fixed it before I could even find out!) My absolute favorite part about working with Sweet Blossom Weddings, and Melissa in particular, is how honest and supportive she was. Whenever I asked her opinion or asked her for advice, she offered me her suggestions and guided me in the right direction without overstepping or overriding my wishes. My family and guests all commented on how incredible she and her team were, and how calm I was as a result! Thank you Melissa + SBW, I couldn't have had such an amazing wedding without you!

Sent on 07/13/2021

Steven L. · Married on 03/19/2021

Melissa & Team are so the best!

We began working with Melissa back when we first started planning our wedding in 2019. Little did we know that a global pandemic would throw a HUGE wrench in things. It was thanks to her that a lot of the ambiguity and changes were managed seamlessly. She was invaluable in vendor management and helping us with any and all questions.

When we were finally able to have our big day a few months ago, she and her team took the reigns and executed things wonderfully. I would highly recommend Sweet Blossom Weddings and couldn't have imagined being able to pull it all together without them!

Sent on 07/29/2021
  • W

Weston I. · Married on 10/30/2020

Look no further

We were so grateful to have worked with Melissa to help coordinate our wedding. We did not realize how much we still needed to do as our wedding day approached and Melissa was extremely organized, friendly, and creative in helping us wrap up all of our final details ensuring nothing was forgotten. Melissa is clearly passionate about what she does, communicated very well and was very accommodating as several plans changed with the uncertainty of planning a wedding in 2020. She did an amazing job coordinating with all of our other vendors to ensure everyone was on the same page and nothing was missed. On the day-of, she ensured everything was set up just as we had planned and everything was running perfectly on time. We thoroughly enjoyed working with Melissa and the talented staff she had supporting her to coordinate the wedding of our dreams. We highly recommend Melissa and Sweet Blossom Weddings to anyone looking for a friendly, organized, and creative coordinator.

Sent on 12/04/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sweet Blossom Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 8000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Corinne Alexandra Photography Wedding Photographers

Melissa and her team were some of the greatest coordinators I've had the pleasure of working alongside! They were all so helpful when I needed it, yet gave me space to do my job. They made the day so much fun and go by so smoothly. True professionals!

• Dancing DJ Productions Wedding DJs

Melissa is very easy to work with and has a great personality! She is very organized and takes care of every detail to the tee. I highly recommend her and Sweet Blossom Weddings!

• 315 S. Coast Hwy Ste. U-129 Encinitas, CA, 92024 See on map
    Location of (Sweet Blossom Weddings)