Sweet Blossom Weddings

315 S. Coast Hwy Ste. U-129, Encinitas, CA 92024 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Pricing

About Sweet Blossom Weddings

Sweet Blossom Weddings is a full-service wedding planning boutique located in Encinitas, California that serves couples from Orange County to San Diego. Founded in 2010 by Melissa Reinke, this passionate business prides itself on its eye for detail and enthusiasm for your big day. Their goal is to illustrate your vision by creating an event that reflects your style and the love you have for each other. Sweet Blossom Weddings will work with you one-on-one in a relaxed and stress-free environment to turn your ideas into a reality.

Experience
Talented event planner Melissa Reinke has worked with hundreds of couples throughout the years. She graduated from the University of San Francisco with a bachelor’s degree in communications and has an event management certificate from the University of San Diego. Her work has been published in Style Me Pretty, Cake & Lace Blog, San Diego Style Weddings Magazine, and other publications.

Melissa and her team of talented planners offer day-of coordination, month-of coordination, first month-last month coordination, partial planning, and full service. They can also customize any package to fit your individual needs and desires, and you can add on design services to any of their smaller packages. On the day of your wedding, you’ll have three planners, a lead planner, a setup assistant, and a bridal assistant. Their services include, but are not limited to:

• Assist with room blocks

Sweet Blossom Weddings 7
  • Nina

Nina Sughrue · Married on 07/06/2019

5 Big Stars

I can't say enough about Melissa and her team at Sweet Blossom. They made our night run so smoothly - I don't know what I would have done without them. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars. I felt so confident that everything was going to go perfectly with them and I was right. :)

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke De Los Rios · Married on 06/15/2019

Our Perfect Day

First and foremost, we would love to thank the team at Sweet Blossom Weddings! Our experience with Sweet Blossom Weddings was nothing short of amazing! Anyone planning their wedding knows how nerve wracking and stressful the planning process can be, but this team did a fantastic job of helping us plan and execute the wedding of our dreams.
    Hiring the team at SBW was by far the best decision we made throughout the entire process.
    Mackenzie was our lead planner and she was just amazing! She is professional, knowledgeable, quick to respond, very organized, and so very sweet and supportive. It was more than seen and appreciated by not just us, but also by our entire bridal party and family. They all adored her! I couldn’t have imagined our wedding without her.
    We selected the Pear Blossom Package month of planning but Mackenzie and her team went above and beyond our expectations. We had unlimited emails and phone calls, scheduled walk throughs and tastings, and access to Aisle Planner software. Mackenzie contacted each and every vendor and kept open lines of communication with each one during the planning process. On the day of the wedding Mackenzie and her team coordinated the vendor set up and break down, and assisted us as well as the bridal party at the ceremony and reception. On the actual day of the wedding, I had a bridal assistant named Kaitlyn who was so great and made me feel so spoiled! She handled every detail of the day and anything I needed (lipstick, deodorant, champagne) she had right in hand, and even helped carry my train. We were so lucky to have such an amazing team that made our day so unforgettable. We highly recommend Mackenzie and the team at Sweet Blossom Weddings, and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 08/05/2019

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Corinne Alexandra Photography
    Corinne Alexandra Photography Wedding Photographers

Melissa and her team were some of the greatest coordinators I've had the pleasure of working alongside! They were all so helpful when I needed it, yet gave me space to do my job. They made the day so much fun and go by so smoothly. True professionals!

• Dancing DJ Productions
    Dancing DJ Productions Wedding DJs

Melissa is very easy to work with and has a great personality! She is very organized and takes care of every detail to the tee. I highly recommend her and Sweet Blossom Weddings!

• 315 S. Coast Hwy Ste. U-129 Encinitas, CA, 92024 See on map