Sweet Blossom Weddings

315 S. Coast Hwy Ste. U-129, Encinitas, CA 92024 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Pricing

About Sweet Blossom Weddings

Sweet Blossom Weddings is a full-service wedding planning boutique located in Encinitas, California that serves couples from Orange County to San Diego. Founded in 2010 by Melissa Reinke, this passionate business prides itself on its eye for detail and enthusiasm for your big day. Their goal is to illustrate your vision by creating an event that reflects your style and the love you have for each other. Sweet Blossom Weddings will work with you one-on-one in a relaxed and stress-free environment to turn your ideas into a reality.

Experience
Talented event planner Melissa Reinke has worked with hundreds of couples throughout the years. She graduated from the University of San Francisco with a bachelor’s degree in communications and has an event management certificate from the University of San Diego. Her work has been published in Style Me Pretty, Cake & Lace Blog, San Diego Style Weddings Magazine, and other publications.

Melissa and her team of talented planners offer day-of coordination, month-of coordination, first month-last month coordination, partial planning, and full service. They can also customize any package to fit your individual needs and desires, and you can add on design services to any of their smaller packages. On the day of your wedding, you’ll have three planners, a lead planner, a setup assistant, and a bridal assistant. Their services include, but are not limited to:

• Assist with room blocks

Sweet Blossom Weddings 6
Sweet Blossom Weddings 7
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 04/20/2019

SBW is the absolute BEST in the business!

SBW team provided exceptional service! We honestly could not have asked for a better team of coordinators on the day of! Not only were they super kind and professional, but they really took the time to get to know us and make us and our guests/wedding party feel so comfortable. They were so respectful and did a spectacular job!

Our wedding was quite a production with elements packed into the timeline and the SBW team managed our wedding with ease and perfection! I have to commend them on wrangling a 28 person wedding party and 200 family and friends with calmness and poise! The day honestly wouldn't have been the same without the SBW team and we owe it to Melissa, Kaitlin, and Olivia for making our wedding go off without a hitch! Thanks so much from the bottom of our hearts!

Look no further if you're searching for high quality, top tier planning/coordination services! You're in the best hands in the industry!

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Sweet Blossom Weddings 12
    Sweet Blossom Weddings 13
    Sweet Blossom Weddings 14
    Sweet Blossom Weddings 15

Melissa · Married on 11/10/2018

What would I do without Sweet Blossom Weddings?

When meeting with wedding planners I came across many different personalities and planning styles. I made several calls to different planners (some who rejected me, which I laugh at in retrospect). One in particular made it sound like I would be doing all the work, which I should’ve been wary of because I met them at their house for *their* convenience. After reading many good reviews about Sweet Blossom Weddings I was able to make an appointment to meet with Melissa Reinke and her colleague MacKenzie. Unlike any of the planners I’d met with prior, she came prepared with a folder and information of the different packages her team offered and what those packages meant. The names of her packages were also consistent with the name of her business—after different types of blossoms. I think it’s so cute and represents her attention to detail.

The way Melissa and Mackenzie were able to dive right into business while maintaining a friendly, upbeat demeanor was perfect. That combined with their organization convinced my fiancé and me that Sweet Blossom Weddings was the one for us.

The packages were easy to understand and customizable to fit our needs. We went with the full service package (Cherry Blossom) and Melissa was our primary contact. She was always able to talk and meet when we needed her, which means a lot to any bride-to-be who can be stressed by the littlest things.

Her knowledge of local venues was plentiful. She is full of wonderful ideas about design and different ways to accommodate venues (like bringing in catering if a venue doesn’t offer it)—my only wish was that we had more budget for her to play with to really go wild and make our wedding a gigantic production. We still had 93 guests and a gorgeous set-up and I believe she and her team left a beautiful mark on our day that no other planner could have achieved. She connected us with vendors within our budget who did great work providing their services, and she kept me on schedule for any payments I needed to make to vendors, as well as reminded me of things I needed to provide the day of like special decor I wanted to include.

Melissa joined me on several of the vendor meetings prior to the big day, which I was so grateful for because she knew all the right questions to ask. She even found some mariachis and met with them to give them a deposit so I didn’t have to make the long drive.

On the big day, everything felt seamless because of Melissa and her team. The bridal assistant she kept with me—Katelyn—was terrific. Katelyn put on and took off my veil, helped when the photographer needed volume in my veil by gracefully tossing the back of it up, picked up my train (I had no bridesmaids) and was there for every other little thing I needed. What can I say? Thinking about the way Sweet Blossom Weddings made our day so perfect makes me misty. I don’t know what I would’ve done without Melissa and her team. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants their day to be stress free and beautiful!

Sent on 06/09/2019
    Sweet Blossom Weddings 16
    Sweet Blossom Weddings 17
    Sweet Blossom Weddings 18
    Sweet Blossom Weddings 19
    Sweet Blossom Weddings 20
    Sweet Blossom Weddings 21

Sweet Blossom Weddings's reply:

Ahh, Melissa! I just absolutely loved working with you both. From day one, you both were just an absolute joy! And your love for one another is aspiring...truly! Thank you for your kind words. We love what we do especially for such amazing couples like you! Cheers to many years of love and happiness! Love to you both!

Sweet Blossom Weddings Pricing

Sweet Blossom Weddings Price Rates

Sweet Blossom Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 7,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• Corinne Alexandra Photography
    Corinne Alexandra Photography Wedding Photographers

Melissa and her team were some of the greatest coordinators I've had the pleasure of working alongside! They were all so helpful when I needed it, yet gave me space to do my job. They made the day so much fun and go by so smoothly. True professionals!

• Dancing DJ Productions
    Dancing DJ Productions Wedding DJs

Melissa is very easy to work with and has a great personality! She is very organized and takes care of every detail to the tee. I highly recommend her and Sweet Blossom Weddings!

• 315 S. Coast Hwy Ste. U-129 Encinitas, CA, 92024 See on map