Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sweet Blossom Weddings

Your Wedding. Your Vision. Your Dream.

Sweet Blossom Weddings is a full service wedding coordination boutique with an eye for detail and a passion for weddings. We understand that love is in the details and your wedding is an experience that should last a lifetime for you and your guests. From conception to completion, flowers to linens, photographer to venue selection, Sweet Blossom Weddings will help you design an experience that illustrates your vision, comes from your heart, and is the signature of your style.

Our goal is to design a wedding that is unique to the couple and defines their personality through working together one-on-one in a relaxed and stress-free environment.  With our guidance and expertise, we will help you with your wedding, your vision, and your dreams to make it the most memorable day.

We also specialize in home and estate weddings.

We would love to set up a time to meet with you and learn more about your wedding!  Contact us at 858-668-8263 or info@sweetblossomweddings.com.  We look forward to hearing from you!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Full Planning (2)
Cultural (2)
Guest List (1)
Civil (1)

Charm & her team exceeded my expectations for our San Diego wedding at Loews Coronado. Even before we signed a contract, Charm was easily accessible and always willing to help with vendor referrals (we found an incredible florist through her referrals). We purchased the month-of coordination package which was perfect for us and our 180 person wedding/reception. In addition to confirming logistics & details with our vendors, Charm plotted out the timeline of our wedding day which was one of the toughest jobs! She made sure all vendors (especially the photographer) were happy and everything ran incredibly smoothly on our wedding day! If something went wrong, I still don’t know about it and it has been almost 3 months! The bridal assistants that come with the package are so helpful—they have everything you can think of from deodorant to Band-Aids and were by my side all day long making sure I ate lunch & dinner and stayed hydrated. Charm was in charge of our reception and made sure we were staying on time—she liaised with all of our vendors and was great about giving me updates quickly throughout the course of the day. SBW was the best choice for us and we couldn’t be more grateful for their help. Thank you!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kat was very helpful and she helped us a lot on the wedding day. The bride's assistants werent that helpful tho.

Profile Picture Arezoo, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There are no words to describe how happy we were with the girls from SBW. Kat was honestly the best coordinator ever! She was so attentive from our first meeting to our wedding day. I literally had nothing to stress about because it was all handled for me by Kat and her team. I would highly recommend using them for your wedding!

Profile Picture Bri, 7/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals

Sweet Blossom Weddings Pricing

Elopement
Number of Planners
5 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Melissa and her team were some of the greatest coordinators I've had the pleasure of working alongside! They were all so helpful when I needed it, yet gave me space to do my job. They made the day so much fun and go by so smoothly. True professionals!

Melissa is very easy to work with and has a great personality! She is very organized and takes care of every detail to the tee. I highly recommend her and Sweet Blossom Weddings!

Events