San Ramon, CA 94582 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date

About Venue To Go

Venue To Go, is your one stop stop for wedding with ease. We offer wedding planning service and design services making each event unique to each couple. Make your day memorable and contact us today for a speacial quote!

capture 51 1998111 160693307692436
capture 51 1998111 160693307692436

3 Reviews for Venue To Go

Bijoux Romero · Married on 12/12/2020

A Planner Who Understood My Vision

I literally planned & executed with Trivia’s help a beautiful micro wedding in 30 days. She made the process of planning a wedding in the middle of a pandemic in California with constant ordinance changes and vendor setbacks a completely wonderful experience. My family and friends are still in awe of her work and can’t stop raving about it. She understood my vision right away and my husband and I couldn’t have been more pleased. It was boho chic and elegant, which was exactly what I asked for, and the little touches didn’t go unnoticed. It was an absolute pleasure to work with her & her company and I’d definitely use her services again!

Sent on 01/04/2021
  • Nyisha

Nyisha Moncrease · Married on 02/01/2020

Simply Phenomenal!

I worked with Venue To Go to create my 30th Birthday Party. The owner Trivia was kind and efficient from the very beginning.

She was well prepared with images and ideas to help me visualize my party. Anytime I needed to ask questions or make changes I was never made to feel like a burden.

She was genuinely happy to design my event. The day of the event she went above and beyond! My favorite features of my party was a grand ballon wall and a CHAMPAGNE WALL!

As my guest arrived they were able to sample sweets and enjoy delicious drinks.

I would recommend Venue To Go to anyone planning an event.

Following my Birthday I've booked again for an in home Valentine's Day set up!

They will also be planning my 2021 wedding!

Trivia is Kind, Creative and Efficient! Her production team is thoroughly and you will never have to worry with them on your team!

Sent on 12/17/2020

Venue To Go's reply:

Thank you Nyisha for your kind words, we are happy to hear that we made your event memorable! We hope to hear from you soon on future events.

• San Ramon, CA, 94582 See on map
    Location of (Venue To Go)