San Diego, CA 92104 Map · Phone number

About Corinne Alexandra Photography

Hey, I'm Corinne! I'm a San Diego-based wedding and lifestyle photographer who specializes in creating artistic and authentic photos for adventurous couples. My style is dark and moody with a dramatic editorial flair and an affinity for details. As someone who is deeply creative, I adore working with couples who value art, love with reckless abandon, and aren't afraid to get a little dirty if it means getting the perfect shot.

Follow Corinne Alexandra Photography on

g40a0936 51 989402

19 Reviews for Corinne Alexandra Photography

• Nicolette

Nicolette Guice · Married on 08/24/2019

The best decision I ever made hiring Corinne!

I can't express enough how amazing Corinne Alexandra was! I had a coastal wedding in Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA and she traveled up there for my special day. Her and her husband worked together and captured every moment of myself and my husband from start to finish. They created a timeline which really helped me out. They were professional, flexible, and both very easy to work with. We couldn't have been happier! I loved my pictures because not only did she capture those traditional moments but she also has a beautiful way of capturing those unexpected moments in an true artist fashion. Above all, they were both very sweet and made us laugh which put us at ease on our big day. I HIGHLY recommend Corinne Alexandra! Thank you for making our day so perfect!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Andy

Andy Tenn · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing in every way!

Corinne was outstanding! Her composition, her understanding of natural light, and her editing style is all fantastic - plus she's a totally rad personality and so easy to work with. She made our wedding look so beautiful and we're beyond grateful for her ideas and direction. Hire her - you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Apryl · Married on 01/12/2019

Magical experience!

My husband and I did a lot of research before choosing our wedding photographer and we are so glad that we went with Corinne! From the first time that we met her, we knew she was the perfect fit for us. She made us feel really comfortable during our engagement shoot and was really amazing at guiding you in what to do, without anything feeling unnatural. We had so much fun during our engagement shoot and especially more fun on our wedding day. Her husband, Dave is her second shooter, and he was amazing too! One year later and we still love and adore each and every photo that Corinne & Dave have photographed for us. They both did an amazing job at capturing our love and joy, and they captured so many wonderful photos of our friends and family as well! Thank you Corinne and Dave, for the magical experience we will never forget. Alan and I love and appreciate your vision and artistic eye and hope we can work together again soon!

Sent on 01/27/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Corinne Alexandra Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4200
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?

• Sweet Blossom Weddings Wedding Planners

We loved working with Corinne at a recent wedding at Estancia La Jolla! She is a true professional and so easy to work with on wedding day and sticks to the timeline, which we love as wedding planners! Her photos are absolutely stunning and I was thrilled to see a few sneak peaks right after the wedding. Truly a gem!

• Events with Laura Wedding Planners

Working with Corinne is the best! She works hard to make sure her clients get the perfect photos and is super easy to work with. I highly recommend her!

• San Diego, 92104 See on map
    Location of (Corinne Alexandra Photography)